My Wife's Suitor

Story Info
My wife falls for a man who is pursuing her.
8.1k words
2.54
38.4k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had entertained fantasies about this kind of thing. But I never thought it would actually happen. I didn't know if I could handle it, if it did happen.

But I am getting ahead of myself.

First you have to know my wife and I are a couple in our 40s. We have a 19-year-old son who is away at college. My wife is 41, but looks at least ten years younger. She is a very sexy blonde with amazing curves. I am a year older, and pretty much look my age, with gray-almost-white hair and a few extra pounds.

Shelly gets a lot of second looks from other men when we are out on the town. And I know she enjoys that. She also enjoys flirting with -- sometimes teasing -- other men who make advances. She knows that makes me jealous, but also gets me aroused. And we often replay her behavior when we are having hot, hungry sex after we get home.

Shelly is a news producer at a local TV station, and on the last Friday of the month, she and a handful of her co-workers sometimes go out for dinner and drinks at a local club that has live music and dancing. She often comes home from these events and teases me about the guys she danced and flirted with.

Several months ago, she told me that her best friend, Lily, who is a reporter at the station, left her husband, Fred. She said they had just grown apart and decided on a trial separation to see if they should follow through with an official divorce. She told me that Lily is now dating a photographer at the station who happens to be a good looking black guy.

Shelly says she thinks this guy might be a big part of Lily's decision to split from Fred. She says Lily has told her this guy, Dan, is giving her the most incredible sex she has ever had.

A little over a month ago, I made a surprise appearance at my wife's monthly night out with friends from work. It was after they had had dinner. I spotted some of them at a table in the club, but didn't see Shell. Looking around the room, I caught a glimpse of Shelly holding hands with some black guy as they walked towards the dance floor.

Suddenly, I thought I might want to stay out of the sight of Shelly and her friends so I could get a sense of what was going on here. Lights were low on the dance floor. I maneuvered around the edge of the room to look for Shelly and her friend, Lily.

The music was upbeat. The dancing fast. I caught sight of one mixed couple and it looked like the white woman had dark hair. As I got closer I could see it was Lily probably with the boyfriend Shelly had told me about.

Then as the song ended, I spotted my wife and her dance partner. He pulled her close, said something to her, and they kissed. And it wasn't a quick peck on the lips or something, it was a passionate, sensuous lovers' kiss.

The band played a slow song, and my wife's dance partner held her in his arms. They were holding each other very close as they moved sensuously to the music. I looked over at Lily and her guy. They were making out as they danced.

I moved around the room to get a closer look at my wife and found a column to kind of hide behind that was only about 20 feet away from them. He was talking to her and his right hand was caressing her back. They leaned into each other and kissed again. She opened her mouth as he pressed in his tongue. They were fucking making out. And his hand moved to her ass.

She said something to him and they readjusted, wrapping their arms around each other as she leaned her head onto his shoulder. He caressed my wife's ass as she nuzzled and kissed his neck for the rest of the song.

Jesus fucking Christ! They looked like lovers! I was stunned! Jealous! Hurt! And... TURNED ON!

When that song ended, they went back to the group, holding hands. She moved into a booth at one of the tables where her friends were sitting. He sat beside her and put his arm around her.

Her friends didn't seem at all surprised that they were acting like a couple. A woman I didn't recognize sitting across from them said something to them. They looked at each other with big smiles, then he pulled her in for a kiss.

Her fucking friends know she's having an affair with this guy! Jesus fucking Christ!

I had to get out of there.

***********************

Back at home, I masturbated twice fantasizing about what my wife and her boyfriend might be doing, and what they might have already done!

It was almost 1 am, later than usual, when she got home. I was in bed, but got up to see her.

"You're late," I said when she came into the bedroom. "You must have been having fun. So who's the guy?"

"Who is what guy," she said.

"Come on, I know you flirt and tease guys you dance with when you are out with your friends. You've told me about that. Is there someone special? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Whoa. Slow down," she said. "Where is that coming from? I never told you I have a boyfriend. I just told you I flirt and tease guys a little when they make advances."

"Shelly, I saw you kissing him, fucking making out with him on the dance floor. I saw you holding hands with him. I saw him fondling your ass as you nuzzled his neck affectionately. And back with your group of friends, he had his arm around you and you once again kissed each other. You looked like a pair of lovers."

"What? What are you talking about," she said nervously.

"Honey, I thought I would make a surprise appearance at your night out with friends. But I was the one who got the surprise when I saw how you and the guy you kissed on the dance floor were acting. I bolted out of there to avoid an embarrassing confrontation. But I want to know what is going on. Are you in love with him? Have the two of you had sex?"

"Jesus, no, no, no! We have not had sex. But it's true, I do have strong feelings for him. I'm sorry you had to find out like that."

"Well I got the very distinct feeling that Lily and your other friends are well aware of your affair with this guy. Who is he?"

"Jesus. I'm sorry. It is not an affair. We have not had sex. But yes my friends know he and I have have been seeing each other. He's a friend of Lily's boyfriend. About eight months ago, Dan brought him to one of our Friday night get-togethers, and we kind of hit it off. He started pursuing me. And I was attracted to him."

"What do you mean he started pursuing you?"

"Well, I saw him again a few weeks after that at Lily's birthday party. You were out of town on business, and he was by my side the whole night. Remember, when I talked to you on the phone the next day I told you I met someone special and flirted with him and even sat on his lap at one point at Lily's party? That was Nick. And I even told you that he kissed me.

"What I didn't tell you was that he drove me home, since I had a lot to drink. He walked me to the door and he kissed me again, and I didn't reject him. I kissed him back. And it got to be pretty intense. We were making out on our doorstep. He wanted to come in, but I told him no, because I knew if he came in I would wind up sleeping with him.

"Wow," I said, "you left a hell of a lot out of the story you told me!"

"I know. I didn't want to hurt you. But then he started calling me at work. And, I admitted I had fun with him at Lily's party. He talked me into going to lunch with him. And I've met him for lunch a humber of times, sometimes with my co-workers."

"Oh my God! You have been dating him!"

"No, well... not really. I don't know, just lunch dates. I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. It's just that, well, he really makes me feel good. He's fun and funny. I find him very sexy. Honestly, I really do like him a lot."

"Are you going to leave me?"

"No, no. I love you, honey. I really love you! This thing with Nick, is just, I don't know a fling, a diversion, just a side adventure or something."

"Why were you so late tonight?"

"Honestly, well we were in his car talking about what's happening between us."

"You were making out with him in his car?!"

"Well, okay, yes we did make out," she said as she started tearing up and getting emotional. "Honey, I am sorry, but I find him hard to resist. And we were also talking about what he and I are doing. I told him I feel guilty, but I really like being with him. He said he wants me, wants to be the only man in my life. I told him I can't leave you. I love you. I am sorry. I don't know what to do!"

"Are you going to stop seeing him?"

"I... well...Honey, I don't know how to stop. I am so attracted to him."

She noticed me rubbing my hard dick.

"Rob, are you turned on? Oh my God! You have a fucking erection! Does this turn you on?"

"It's hard to explain. I'm jealous! I'm pissed off! I am fucking humiliated! And yet something about this turns me on. You fucking around with another guy. Having sex with him!"

"Oh my God! This is crazy," she said. "You always get excited when I tell you how I flirt with other guys. You've even told me you fantasize about me having sex with other guys. I am telling you, Nick and I have not had sex. Not yet! But we want to, and maybe... maybe you want that too!"

"I don't know about that. It scares me. I love you. I don't want to lose you. But somehow this turns me on. And come on, you admitted you were making out with him. Did you suck his dick? Did he play with your tits?"

"Jesus fucking Christ! Okay yes and yes. I did suck his dick! And yes, he played with my breasts, and sucked my nipples. I was very aroused! He fingered my pussy and gave me an orgasm! I wanted to make love with him. He wanted to take me home. And I wanted to go home with him. But I stopped it. I told him we can't do that."

"But you wanted to. You wanted to go home with him and have sex with him!"

"Yes, yes I did. I just said I did! But, Honey, I didn't because I love you."

"So what happens now," I asked. "Are you going to stop, or not?"

"Sweetheart," she said as she took me in her arms and kissed me. "I want to keep seeing him. I want to make love with him. I want to see where this goes. But I don't want to leave you."

She reached for my hard cock and fondled me. "Maybe," she said, "maybe this is something you and I both want."

Minutes later I was tearing off her clothes, pushing her down on to the bed, spreading her legs apart, and going crazy eating her sopping wet pussy.

"You love my wet pussy, don't you Baby," she said.

All I could do was moan as I fucked her with my tongue and sucked on her hard clit. I stroked that hard nub up and down, and back and forth as I pushed my middle finger into her and rubbed her G spot.

"God yes," she moaned. "Eat me! Taste me! Make love to my naughty puss! Mmmmm, that feels sooo fucking good, Honey! Will you eat me after he fucks me, Honey?"

"Oh my God," I panted.

"Will you clean his cum out of me?"

"Jesus, you naughty bitch. Fuck, you know I will. I will want to clean him out of you and make you mine again," I said as I moved up to her and kissed her, pushed my tongue into her mouth and my dick into her hot, wet pussy.

"I want him to be my lover, Sweetheart! Can you deal with that?!"

"Jesus, fuck, you are making me crazy!"

"He has a beautiful, big dick, Baby. I sucked him so good. I licked his big balls, Honey. He knows I want him to fuck me!"

She was making me so crazy. I was slamming into her hard as I stroked in and out.

"I swallowed his cum, Baby. Kiss me again, maybe you can taste him!"

Jesus, fuck! That sent me over the edge. I exploded inside her.

But she didn't get hers. "It's okay, Baby," she said. "Nick gave me an orgasm earlier!"

"Jesus, fucking Christ!"

As we cuddled in the afterglow, she whispered "I love you so much, Baby. But I want to be with him too. I want to make love to him."

"God dammit," I said. "You are making me crazy with fear and lust and arousal. I can't believe all of this is happening. But I need you to stay with me. I can't lose you."

"I know. But You might have to share me. And we both know that excites you."

She was in my arms when we fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up late with a hard on and the smell of breakfast downstairs.

I relieved myself and went downstairs to find her in a short, transparent negligee looking excited.

"Morning, Baby," she said. "I love you so much. Last night was incredible!"

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, pushed my tongue past her lips and fondled her sexy naked ass.

"Baby, why don't we have a night out on the town tonight, just the two of us," I said.

"Oh, well, aren't you going to the Dodgers game this evening?" She asked.

"Ha! Well I was, but it turns out they're on the road. It's an away game. So no, no ball game for me tonight. So let's go out."

"Honey," she said, "Lily is having some people over for a potluck pool party this evening. And she invited me. So I was planning go to her place."

"And you would rather do that than go out with me tonight?"

"No I am not saying that. It's just that the pool party sounds fun, and you can come too, if you want.

Then she paused.

It's just that, well...."

"What? It's just that what?"

"Well, Nick's going to be there, and, I don't know...."

"Oh, I get it now, you were planning to hook up with your boyfriend tonight while I was at the game!"

"No! It's not like that. It's just... well I would see him at the party."

"Okay, well, go ahead, then. I'll just watch the game on TV."

"No, Baby, actually this might be good. If you come along, you could meet Nick. You should come. It will be good."

"Really? You think so?"

"Yeah, actually, you get turned on about the idea of me with some other guy. Maybe meeting Nick and seeing the guy I've been hanging out with would be exciting for you."

"Jesus Christ, Shelly, you are a naughty bitch!"

She just chuckled and said "Come on, Honey, you know this could get you revved up. And I think it would be good if you met him."

"Me! What about you?"

"Well, I'll have to be careful. But I like spending time around him. And I want you to meet him."

The truth is, my dick swelled as soon as she started talking about Nick. It probably would be a turn on for me.

Just after five that Saturday evening, when Lily opened her door and saw Shelly, she was clearly excited. "Hey, girl, I knew you would want to join the fun!"

Then, she looked at me a little nervously. "Oh, hey Rob, Shelly said she wasn't sure if you were coming or not. It's good to see you. It's been a while."

I got the impression she did not really expect me. Maybe she thought Shelly would find a way to come alone so she could hang with Nick -- without me getting in the way!

Inside, as I returned from putting the platter of chicken wings I grilled earlier on the dining room table I overheard Lily say to Shelly, "I hope there won't be any trouble."

"No, he's cool," Shelly said. "Rob will be fine."

Lily introduced me to her boyfriend. She said, "I guess Shelly told you that Fred and I are getting divorced."

"Yeah, Shelly mentioned something about that. I was sorry to hear that."

"Oh, it's okay," she said. "In fact, I think it's for the better."

Shelly and I found a couple of lounge chairs by the pool, put our stuff on a little table nearby, and dropped our shorts to reveal our swim wear. In shelly's case it was a very high-cut bikini bottom -- almost, but not quite a thong. That sexy bubbly butt of hers was on full display!

We talked to a few people in the pool. A couple of Shelly's co-workers seemed surprised to see me, but were friendly.

Almost an hour after we got there, a friend of Shelly's whom I didn't know came out of the house and yelled, "Hey, Shelly, Nick's here!"

Seems like quite a few of Shelly's friends know about her and Nick.

Shelly glanced at me a little nervously, and then headed for the house. Just as she got there, the back door opened and out came this big black guy.

"Hey Baby," he said when he saw Shelly. "Damn, you look fucking hot!"

He pulled her to him, bent down and kissed her deeply as his hands fondled the exposed sexy cheeks of her hot ass. Her arms were around his head as she responded with uninhibited passion.

The couple I was talking to in the pool looked at that display, then looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"That must be Nick," I said.

"Yeah, that's him," they just kind of mumbled as I moved to get out of the pool.

Shelly was holding his hand as she led him over to me.

"Rob, I want you to meet my friend Nick."

"Hey, Nick, nice to meet you. Shelly has told me about you."

"Yeah, she told me the two of you had a talk about us, he said. "Nice to meet you too. I'm glad that you're cool with me seeing your wife. Shelly is so damn sexy! So smart! I really like her a lot! And I want to keep spending time with her!"

"We'll... I don't know if that's entirely it, but...."

"Nick," Shelly cut in, "that's not exactly what I said."

"Okay, well, sorry if I didn't say it right," Nick said. "But I appreciate it!"

Then looking at our lounge chairs, he said "Is this our spot?"

Shelly, let go of his hand and pointed to our chairs saying, "Yeah, this is me, and that's Rob."

"Okay, Cool!" He said. He grabbed another lounge chair and put it on the other side Shelly's chair.

Lily joined us about then, probably to make sure there was no trouble.

"Hey, Lil," Nick said as he held up what looked like a speedo. "Where can I change."

"I think someone's already changing in the downstairs bathroom, you could use one of the bedrooms or the bathroom upstairs." she said.

Then with a sly look at my wife, she said "Hey, Shelly why don't you show Nick where he can change."

"Sure! Of course! I Know exactly where."

They walked into the house holding hands.

I kept looking at the back door for Shelly to come out. It was a good 15 minutes before she came back out. She looked flushed and her nipples inside that bikini top looked like bullets trying to poke through!

"Wow! So what happened in there? What took so long?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing serious!"

"Oh, come on, was there more kissing? More touching, fondling?"

"Maybe a little, but nothing for you to worry about. Just a little fun. Nothing too serious," she said with a sly smile.

Then I noticed a wet spot on her bikini top.

"What's that wet mark?" I asked as I pulled her close and touched the wet area. It felt kind of slippery.

"Oh my God! You gave him a fucking blow job in there!"

"Honey, not so loud," she said. "I'm sorry. He's just hard to resist. We were kissing and things just got out of control. His dick is so amazing! I told Nick that my affair with him turns you on. He thinks that's hot! Kiss me, Honey, maybe you can taste him."

Oh fuck me! She knows hot to push all my buttons!

My dick was hard and poking her stomach as I kissed the lips that had just been wrapped around my wife's boyfriend's cock!

"Come on, Honey," she said. "Let's just enjoy ourselves."

We were in the pool with Lily and her boyfriend a couple minutes later when out came Nick, buff and bare chested with a cooler in his hand and a very large bulge in his red speedos.

"OH MY GAWD, Shelly!" Lily exclaimed just above a whisper to my wife.

"I know," Shelly said. "He's big and amazing!"

"Haha, what are you girls talking about," Dan said with a chuckle. "Don't start sexually harassing my friend."

"We're just admiring a very hot-looking man, Honey," Lily said. "Don't be jealous."

When he got to our loungers, Nick looked at Shelly in the pool and said "I made us some margaritas, Baby!"

"MMMmm, that sounds good," she said.

"I have enough for you too, Rob, if you want one."

"That's okay," I said. "I'll stick with my beer."

Shelly was boobs deep in the water with her back against the side of the pool when Nick waded over to her with margaritas in two plastic cups. He gave one to Shelly and clicked her cup with his, toasting her