My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georges dared not say a word as he gently brushed her hair back from her face and dried her forehead, placing the washcloth on the bedside table.

"I screamed as the dream was so realistic, Marcus had just climaxed inside me and we both had a thunderous orgasm. I had never experienced anything like his power, his strength, not to mention the size of his wonderful manhood and the passion as we fucked each other. And I matched his power by demanding more, screaming for more, and getting it!

"While my husband slept in the other room.

"I did not want the night to ever end.

"His coal-black African skin was so erotic on my lily-white body, It fueled a desire and passion I had never really understood before, but now I do.

"There is nothing on earth like the interracial experience, and I need it, I want it with every ounce of my being. I want it all the time and I don't want it to end."

Georges felt his erection growing in his pants and soon was as hard as a rock.

Her magnificent chest was heaving with the exertion of her passion in telling him her deepest secrets, but she wasn't done and he was intent on being her friend, her confidant, and listening intently.

He had his secrets and wondered if by confiding in her it could be beneficial to help her but he waited.

Monique continued. "So now, sweet Georges, my life has changed as after Marcus left Jamaica, another black lover came into my life and now we have an arrangement by which he arranges clients for me. I travel all over the place to be arm candy for rich white men who, while generous, are insecure wimps and need to salve their massive egos with beautiful younger women.

So that is what I am: 'a traveling consultant', 'a special assistant' and so on but who is kidding whom; I am an escort, a high-class prostitute for God's sake!"

She started to cry.

Georges comforted her, he wiped away her tears and quietly said:

"Monique, you are a special person, and you will put all of this behind you. We all learn from our mistakes and we are all better people because of it.

"You have been tempted and have succumbed to easy money whilst putting yourself in danger. You have discovered that there is no such thing.

"You have not done anything wrong, you will be stronger for learning that this life is not for you and that you need to change that aspect and move on."

His face was again close to hers and wordlessly she reached up and brought his lips to hers, her mouth opened in submission offering the one act that always remained off-limits between escort and client and it was the one forbidden act the client always desired.

The passionate, mutual french kiss.

The act of true love and affection.

She moaned her acceptance of his tongue in her mouth.

All her troubles seemed to melt away. Georges was so comforting. He was wonderful.

Monique seemed a lot more relieved and relaxed and when she asked 'please tell me more about your background' he felt it was time to confide in her deepest secret.

"For the first eight years of my life we lived in Africa and then we became part of a huge number of immigrants to France. We were lucky my parents sold their small business and moved when they did. They felt education was paramount for my sister and me, and my mother soon got me into a good school.

"By the time it came for university she insisted I go to England and she got me a wonderful scholarship, partly due to my football skill.

"In America, you call it soccer.

"My English skills were my weakest academic area and I soon needed a tutor. My professor was a nice woman of about fifty who I thought was ancient, as you always do when you are nineteen, and her husband was the owner of a semipro team in the lowest Division of the Football League. He was a 'good deal' older than her. She took me under her wing and tutored me in the evenings in her 'rooms' as is the tradition in many of Britain's top universities.

"I was lonely on the weekends and so they kindly invited me to their lovely home in the Cotswolds. It was so old it had a thatched roof. I had never seen such a beautiful, quiet, tranquil place.

"We went for long walks beside the river and they often took me to their 'local' on Friday nights and I felt very warmly welcomed by their friends who all seemed very liberal in their attitude towards blacks. One such night her husband decided to stay after we had dinner to join his pals to play darts and for a couple of extra pints, and the Professor asked me to walk her home.

"She always looked the same, tweed skirt down to her knees, bulky sweater fully up to the neck obscuring her chest, 'sensible' walking shoes, her hair severely pulled back into a tight bun and black-rimmed glasses.

I guess you could describe her as frumpy in her dress. But that didn't matter to me, she was always teaching and coaching me in English.

And she was friendly and warm.

"It had started to rain and we just had one umbrella, but it was warm enough so I didn't have a jacket on. She put her arm through mine and her hand was on my upper arm on the inside. We walked close together under the shared umbrella.

At one point we paused on the bridge looking at the rain pelting into the river."

She said: "Georges, your arm muscles are all tight, it feels like you could use a relaxing massage.

"She kind of snuggled into my arm a bit and I could feel her firm breasts rubbing up against my arm. I looked down at her dainty white hand against my coal-black skin and for some reason, it felt erotic.

I had no experience with women or even girls for that matter, and this felt nice and I could feel myself getting aroused.

No way, I thought!"

Monique giggled, "You naughty boy, don't tell me you did it.?"

"It is funny," he said. "I remember every detail about that night like it was yesterday.

"As we walked back to the cottage the air quickly turned colder and the temperature dropped. She asked me to set and light the fire, while she busied herself opening a bottle of wine. Then she popped upstairs and when she came down again her hair was brushed and fell over her shoulders, there was a hint of red lipstick, and her bulky sweater and tweed skirt were gone and she had on a pretty flowered sundress. The glasses were gone.

My mouth gaped open."

Monique's breathing had increased. She murmured "Hurry with the story, I need to know what happened, God, you are making me so excited, so turned on, did she let you have her? A fifty-year-old professor with her 19-year-old student? Seriously?"

"Ever the teacher, she taught me everything over the next hour, explaining that her husband wanted her to be happy and satisfied and that he could no longer get an erection, so he was fine with her having a younger lover from time to time as long as it was their secret. She praised me, she undressed me and when she sucked my cock until I thought I would explode, she talked constantly about my superior black cock and how she could come just thinking about her lovers.

"She said her latest lover had graduated and went back to his country, and that she knew as soon as I walked into her lecture that I was who she wanted. She said she had been several months without sex and she was dying for a good loving as she called it.

"She told me we had lots of time and..."

"Georges, enough, take my clothes off and fuck me, I want your gorgeous cock, I need it and I want it now!"

Georges did not need to be asked twice.

He hurriedly helped her off with her clothes, and ever the perfectionist hanging each piece carefully to be sure to avoid anything being wrinkled when she was ready to dress again for her flight. He turned to look at the vision of loveliness.

She wanted him now.

He teased her and turned slowly around until he was wearing just his white briefs, his cock thickening but not yet at its full erect, thick, hard ebony state.

He teased her a final time and slowly slipped his briefs down allowing his semi-erect cock free of its constraint.

He slipped her lovely silk scarf from her hair and stroked his now huge cock with it. She gasped and reached out to put both hands on his massive black, throbbing, hot love tool while she tied the expensive silk scarf around it so it would enhance their pleasure.

She gently pushed back his foreskin and exposed the thick rim around his cockhead. Marcus had taught her that uncircumcised men had a very sensitive erogenous zone around the area of their cock that was 'covered' most of the time, and licking her tongue around that area repeatedly, she felt Georges' body tremble with desire.

She loved uncircumcised black cock, her mouth watered and she kissed and licked the big knob coating it with saliva.

This is what she desired.

This is what she deserved.

This is what she craved.

She was aggressive and she had learned from Marcus to demand, to communicate, to express what SHE wanted and her black men could always deliver. That's why she could never go back. She understood.

Georges was no different.

" I want you to never tell this to anyone as I would lose my position," he stammered stroking her beautiful long hair,

"Of course not! I needed medical attention and you have provided it in spades. Please hurry, I need to be loved. You are so huge, take me, Georges fuck me now."

++++++++

They lay together, spent.

Monique kissed him and slowly got up and showered, keeping her hair dry but luxuriating in the complete comfort hat only sexual satisfaction and warm water can bring. He entered the small shower after her and quickly washed so he could help towel her off.

He stood behind her and dried her beautiful big breasts. She looked into the mirror and watched as his huge black hands and white towel cupped, stroked, and lifted her breasts, her nipples thickened.

"I think I'd better stop you there." she giggled. "If not I will never make my flight and I will put on the customer survey that you were to blame!"

He laughed out loud.

"Please tie my hair back with my pretty silk scarf, oh dear, it is wet with your cum!"

They laughed again.

He dressed in a few seconds and sat on the bed watching her.

God, she is stunning he thought.

"You must come to Jamaica on holiday, Georges. I will give you my contact info.

"By the way, what happened after that first night with the Professor?"

He smiled and said, " Well, as you can tell my English skills improved immeasurably."

She laughed "You are an incorrigible, naughty boy, I should spank you!!"

"Well, we had a great time, she was awesome. A strict and uncompromising teacher during the week, and if I was her last tutoring student at night, and if she wanted sex, she would simply take off her glasses, and we would go to bed. That probably happened a couple of times a week, and then we took the train every Friday night into the country."

"And her husband?"

"He would walk the dog after the pub. And sometimes on his return, he came into their bedroom and quietly watched his wife mount me, or vice versa. The only time I was aware of his watching his wife, was when I was on lying on my back and she was kneeling worshipping my cock, licking its full length it and sucking it while she talked to him about how much she loved him for being such an understanding partner. Perhaps he was there other times when I was fucking her I wouldn't know as I was intent on pleasing her and bringing her to orgasm.

He never said a word and slept in the guestroom every single Friday and Saturday nights.

"I knew a lot about football so we talked about that over meals and so on. I was ultra careful at the pub and other public places to be a polite young man and mind my manners. It was a perfect arrangement for all three of us.

"I knew she loved her husband and I would never interfere with that."

"Thank you, Georges, bless you for telling me. and for your patience and care of your Professor, and of me today."

He smiled and very formally walked her back to her seat and served her tea and cookies as if nothing had happened, and then hurried away to check on other passengers.

++++++++

It was most unusual to see unaccompanied young students in this particular First Class Club lounge as it was exclusive and membership fees expensive. Monique thought that they must be the guests of The Dr or so she surmised. Very few guests were permitted ordinarily, but then again, there was nothing ordinary about The Dr's connections, she thought ruefully. The girls were both high schoolers, as their tight white blouses, tiny tartan kilts, matching tartan ties white knee socks, and scuffed black shoes desperately in need of polish attested.

They also appeared to be very close friends as they constantly held hands, whispered, and giggled. She overheard comments from time to time indicating that this was the first time they had flown First Class and they were 'so excited.'

She thought that they had to be the students to whom The Dr referred.

Monique was curious to see what they were watching so she made a point of getting up to wander a bit, ostensibly looking for a magazine and in so doing stealthfully slipped behind them to see what had intrigued them on the screen.

They were watching porn.

On the screen, a white teen was sucking the big cock of a young black lifeguard, ostensibly at a resort in Jamaica. It reminded her of the hot, wonderful sex sessions she had with the 18-year-old lifeguard Dom, Surely that wasn't him on the screen?

Thinking of Dom reminded her of that whole sequence in her life when she was finally introduced to the joys of hot, throbbing demanding black cock. Especially from an athletic young man of just eighteen who delighted her with his forceful, energetic attitude towards satisfying her sexual desires and cravings.

No longer would she lie on her marital bed and have her husband have his way with her while her mind was elsewhere, She would be a Jamaican beach with a barely clad boy half her age.

When her loving husband watched as their new acquaintance Marcus gently flirted, danced, kissed her, and finally seduced her on the very night they arrived at the resort, Tom immersed himself in his work. It was as if the black man had preordained the evening and he seduced the adorable, sexy wife to give her a wild first experience of getting fucked outside her marriage. Marcus had brought her to such earth-shattering orgasms!

How Marcus had taught her that first night in Jamaica.

How he had taken a shy housewife from Chicago and gave her the fucking of her life and very first multi-orgasmic experience making her instantly into a big proponent of hung black men. And then the second night when Dom, the virile young black lifeguard joined them in their suite and had their way with her.

Marcus and Dom shared her affections on the balcony while her husband watched them take turns kissing her, slowly removing her top, then her bra until she was dancing topless for anyone to see.

Then Marcus fucked her 'doggie style' while she sucked Dom's cock as her husband silently entered the bedroom. This was his fantasy to watch his wife being a complete slut for two black men who both took unheard-of sexual liberties her.

He masturbated as she screamed out in pleasure. Over and over, god she could not get enough.

Then The Dr. had come along when Marcus flew home.

The very next day!

Her education with black men continued unabated. It was all such a blur.

There was another man too, but she for the life of her couldn't remember his name.

Multiple black lovers in a week.

Who would ever have guessed that a vacation in Jamaica could change her life so dramatically? Now she was an uber-rich high-class escort for some of the most private and wealthy people on earth.

And she had loved it. Until now. She needed a change,

The two girls seated across from her kept uncrossing and then recrossing their legs constantly. She recognized that they were getting sexually aroused looking at the interracial activities.

The teens looked so much alike, they could be twin sisters she thought.

Long, straight blonde hair, well-developed figures, and firm, coltish legs. The Dr would approve of their 'growth spurt' since he had put them on a plane a year earlier, especially their bra size which had increased nicely. The Dr loved big breasts on 'his' girls.

Monique surreptitiously took out her new phone and quietly photographed them, neatly cropped her first efforts, then saved the revised edition and texted them to The Dr.

He was delighted and immediately wrote her back saying that he would call their parents and convince them to let the girls "join us at our mansion" for the weekend after their grad party "as a gesture of his appreciation for all their hard work."

Upon receiving their approval he texted them and said his driver would pick them up with 'his lady friend' who was 'returning from her business trip.'

She smiled at the thought of these girls so unabashedly watching sex videos online in the airport lounge and that parents and educators believed that young boys and girls could not be exposed to porn because it was 'limited to those eighteen years of age and older'.

How ridiculous!

Good gracious, she thought, anybody could click on a keyboard indicating they were 18 years old when they weren't. One girl opened her legs. Monique could see the wet spot in the center of her white silk panties.

A few men sitting behind her had also stopped reading to watch the horny teens. Undoubtedly they were probably hoping to 'entertain' a young seatmate on the long flight across the Atlantic and south to Jamaica. Possibly after the sumptuous meal was served and the lights dimmed in the upstairs first-class cabin where their privacy was complete.

It was delicious thought for the horny black businessmen.

Georges noticed Monique's interest and advised her that both girls had 'just' finished their visitation of a finishing year from the girls-only private school in the English countryside, and both had recently celebrated the magic age of eighteen.

Monique replied that the 'magic age' in Jamaica was sixteen-years-old. She had learned to her surprise that lawmakers had for years discussed moving the age of consent higher to conform with other countries. However, it had always been voted down. It seemed that the vast majority of older influential black Jamaican politicians preferred the younger age level for some reason. Under pressure, the politicians voted in favor of leaving it at sixteen. Perhaps it was a tradition.

The flight was announced and Monique gave Georges a friendly wave of thanks and entered the luxurious fist class cabin and went up a winding staircase to the upper deck to her seat.

++++++++

The Dr was deep in thought when Azzo knocked quietly on his door.

Azzo was a fierce-looking long-haired tough black guy who looked like a Zulu warrior. He wore his hair in dreadlocks down over his shoulders which added to his ferocious look. He had fought his way out of the slums and was not to be trifled with. He would rather a snarl to a smile.

Years earlier he had professed his innocence to police that he had attacked a white woman. The prosecutor requested The Dr to review the charges.

The Dr had taken his case pro bono. His usual lawyer's fees were astronomical, and partly led to his enormous wealth, but every so often he took a case for which he was not paid. It was one of the factors which led to his remarkable, impeccable legal reputation.

His name often came up in conversations about an appointment to the bench.

Which he was honored by, amused by, and would never take, as it would interfere with his hidden activity of arranging meetings with his 'stable' of gorgeous white female escorts and their assignments with powerful men all over the world.