My Wild African Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her shoulders shaking and she was crying. "Come over here" I said quietly.

She came into my arms sobbing and clung to me. I kissed and stroked her hair, while my thoughts whirled, what did all this mean I wondered? Did I have the same feelings for her? We had only known each other a few days, yet in that short time we had saved each others lives. I didn't doubt that I owed her my life.

She looked up at me "No it is not right. I must get you stronger and then take you to your own people. I must pretend that nothing has happened." She pushed me down, telling me to rest.

When I finally woke, I found her lying beside me, an arm across my chest and snuggled up tight to me. Gently. so as not to wake her, I stroked her arm. Her skin felt like satin to my touch. I looked at her lovely face, now peaceful in sleep. I took in the swell of her breast laid against me.

She stirred and moved a little, there seemed to be a smile on her face. Her hand had moved to my stomach and again she slept, breathing gently into my neck. The closeness of her hand had now caused my cock to start growing. Unconsciously her hand had moved a little lower and the tip of my cock just nudged her fingers. Once again she stirred, still in sleep but her hand came up to just lay over my cock.

I lay still, completely unmoving, except for my cock which had a mind of its own, it started twitching at the feel of her hand. Whether or not she had become aware, I don't know, but her fingers moved to enfold my member, and she snuggled tighter against me. I noticed her eyelids were moving fast and thought she's dreaming. Her fingers tightened and I gave an involuntary jump. Her eyes came open, she looked at me and then turned her head to look at her hand. For a moment she looked shocked and then smiled.

"I was dreaming of him, then I wake and there he is and already in my hand. It is an omen. You are feeling stronger now?" it was a question, not a statement.

I replied that I felt almost fully fit again.

She began to stroke my cock, then moving her head down my body, she kissed my tip and then her lips were round the head. Slowly she took me into her mouth, sucking gently, her tongue explored me. She raised her head away, gave a squeeze to see the clear liquid oozing forth. With a satisfied nod, she lay her body on mine. Her lips came to mine, and as we kissed she reached a hand down between us and pushed my cock up between her legs. Her legs clamped tight around it, completely trapped between her thighs.

She took my hands and placed them on her ass and then was moving her hips up and down, masturbating my cock within the tight grip of her legs. I gripped her cheeks, one finger exploring the crevice until it found the little opening, I teased it round and round, she seemed to wriggle and push against the finger, so I pressed and then a bit more until I felt a give and just a little warmth on my finger. I pushed harder and it was now entering her, she heaved and the finger buried to the knuckle.

By now my cock was responding fully to the feelings generated from her gripping thighs. I could feel that she was trying to grind herself against me as her own passion rose but it seemed a futile effort. I started to tense as she looked at my face, she now smiled broadly.

"It is time my man, now it is time," and she squeezed hard and moved her hips faster. My release came and it shot hot and white over her upper thighs and up over her ass. She kept on moving until I dropped back with a groan. She just lay cuddling me tight.

With a slightly worried look on her face, she looked at me asked "Did I do it right, the ukusoma, was it good?"

"It was wonderful, I don't know what else to say."

She went to sit up but said "I cannot move, you still have your finger inside me."

"Oh sorry" I replied.

"Why sorry? I liked that. It is the only place you can put him inside me," pointing at my shrinking cock, "and it still ukusoma, perhaps you like to try later?" the latter with an impish grin.

I pointed out that she had satisfied my needs but asked what about her?

"Oh I have plenty of time, maybe later you make me happy."

I nodded quite eagerly.

"I go now and catch some food for us to eat." Taking up her spear, she bent out of the cave and silently like a cat, she was gone.

I had time to myself to think. I knew she would make a wonderful wife and I loved her strange mixture of one minute childish and then in an instant, her proud adult way of looking at things.

I knew now that I loved her, and I was certain she loved me but could I take her from the life she knew and into my world, would she able to cope? I would never be accepted in her world, but she would not have that problem coming into mine, as it was no longer uncommon for a white man with a black wife, anyway she was half white already. Plus the fact I realised, I spent a great deal of my life in the bush, a quite solitary existence. I resolved to fathom her feelings and find out if it were something she might want. Or had I just been fooling myself and got completely the wrong idea?

I never heard her approach but suddenly she was there and proudly holding a young deer, there was still blood on her spear. I could see she desperately wanted my approval. So I clapped and grinned "We eat well tonight."

Satisfied, her face beamed "I go clean" she said. Her sentences were often clipped unless she took time to think, then her English was much better.

Later we did eat well, on beautifully cooked and tender venison. I took a small bottle of brandy from my pack. This brought a big frown to her face. "Don't worry," I said, "I'm not a drinker, just the odd sip now and again. Anyway, I need that as I have something important to ask you."

"Ask me?" she said suddenly looking extremely worried.

I said for her to come and sit with me and then gathered her in my arms. She relaxed and snuggled in. I had no idea how or where to begin, so gave up trying to consider and simply jumped in.

"Nandi can you leave your people, for ever I mean and if you could, would you if I asked you to?"

She sat up, faced me and said "What you mean me come and work for you?" She had misunderstood me.

I took her hand and said "No silly, as my wife, could you do that, would you want that?"

She sat just staring at me, different emotions running across her face. Then with a little cry, she fell forward and clung to me. She started kissing my chest and I could feel her tears running down.

Eventually she sat up again. "You are sure mean this, you not joke or you just want to get him inside me" she stammered.

"Nandi I love you dearly and I want you to live with me and hunt with me as my wife and as my equal, that is my way."

She took my hands held them to her bosom and sat looking deep into my eyes. After several minutes, she stated "It is true, you do love me, I am honoured beyond words, I also love you my warrior and from the very deepest part of my heart."

I pulled her back to me and kissed her tenderly.

When she broke away it was with a more serious look on her face. "Can we truly do this? I would have to break with our custom, I cannot take you to my home for their approval, so I cannot go back if I were to be with you." She pondered for a while "It not so bad if I not go back, I not much liked by many for my colour," she had slipped back to her clipped English again. "My father maybe only miss me a little bit." She looked at me "You really want this? You could be happy with white lady, I think, so why me?"

"Nandi I know what I want and that is you, not some white lady I haven't even met yet, we are quite obviously happy together. Yes some things would be very different for you but you are clever and you will be perfect, it would make me very happy if you would agree to be my wife."

Again she seemed to think for ever, but as her features slowly brightened, I knew I had won her. She squealed in a girlish way and jumped into my arms.

"I have decided, you will make me good husband and I will be good wife, you will see."

"Thank you my love" I answered.

With another serious face, "Now we can make Ukulala ngkokuqala ngga" she said coyly.

She spread her knees and sat across my legs, took hold of my cock and started to pump it vigorously.

"Hey not so eager love, let me show you" I said.

I gave the blanket a shake off and lay it out flat. I held out my hand to her, and she came to me shyly. I lay down pulling her gently beside me, we lay facing each other. I reached my lips to hers and kissed lovingly but with increasing passion. My hand explored her skin, stroking slowly her hair, her neck, her shoulders and down her back. I fondled her ass. I moved a hand to her breast, gently squeezing, then teased a nipple and still we kissed. Her hand covered mine and pressed as I felt the nipple hardening under my touch. Her mouth moved to my neck, and she dug her teeth in with a soft bite.

I eased her onto her back, bringing my own mouth down to a breast, licking and tasting her skin. A nipple was quickly thrusting into my mouth and I sucked and nibbled with my teeth.

Her hand dropped to my cock, and she caressed it from top to bottom.

I licked between the valley of her breasts then slowly licked down, across her tummy and then I found her belly button to wiggle my tongue around.

I continued down to the curly hair on her mound, as her hands now took my hold of my head. My mouth found the butterfly flaps, my lips and tongue lovingly teased. She pressed my head down as my fingers parted the lips of her pussy and I went straight for her clit. It was already standing proud and wet, so very wet. Still my tongue teased and her hips thrust against my face jamming her clit hard against my tongue. I eased two fingers inside of her and caressed the inner warmth. She was beginning to writhe quite frantically under my touch.

I withdrew my hand and moving up, I lay gently on top of her as we kissed. Then I raised my body and pushed her legs with mine, until they were spread. Her eyes were locked on mine. I reached and took my cock to her pussy, gently easing it in, slowly I entered just a fraction at a time.

Her eyes were as wide as saucers as she clung to my back. I met resistance and now was the time she was to become a woman, my woman. She flinched just slightly as I increased the pressure. Then she gave a small cry, a hand going to her mouth, a frightened look on her face, she bit her knuckles as the pain hit her.

With tender care I slowly withdrew, she relaxed, her hand returning to my back. I eased forward again and entered where nothing had been before. I lay still with my cock right inside of her, not moving as it just throbbed in her depths.

A little smile came to her face, and she whispered "Now I am woman and your wife."

I began to move again, she winced slightly, but I was gentle and began a slow in and out. Gradually she started to thrust against me, then her fingers were digging into my back. Her eyes were now closed with an intense look on her face. Her pussy began to tighten a grip on me and her legs went round my hips, to pull me even deeper inside of her. I felt her inner muscles almost massaging my throbbing cock. I was getting near to climax, hoping I hadn't lost control too soon.

She open her eyes and between clenched teeth "It is time, now hard." Her body trembled and her hips tensed, pushed up off the blanket. I thrust deep and hard. She screamed out loud and her nails scratched down my back as she reached her climax, orgasm followed orgasm. She threshed wildly against me as I also reached my peak, pumping my hot fluids into her.

"I can feel you filling me" as she clung to me. With a final thrust from me and a responding surge from her, we were spent. We lay gasping, I could barely breath, so tight she squeezed me.

"My love, I had no idea, I cannot believe or put into words how you have made me feel, I have truly been taken to heaven. If this is my reward for becoming your wife and then let us get married every day from now on."

I smiled tenderly into her eyes.

"Did I please, was it right, do you still love me?"

"How can you ask that, it was...well, it was better than anything I have ever known because I've never loved before, my warrior."

"We are both warriors, and I will always be standing by your side, when I am not it will be because we are lying down for more Ukulala ngkokuqala ngga." was her answer.

The end.

12