My Wild Cat Years - Tiffaine

Story Info
He sees his colleague in another light & he enjoys it!
5.6k words
4.5
2.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kuryell
Kuryell
1 Followers

Hi!

This is my first time writing something for this website. After reading for so many years on it, I thought I would share my personal experience as, when I was younger, I was kind of a wild cat! I'd love to have any comments on how to improve, what to write next, etc... If you liked the story, feel free to comment!

But let's begin where we should begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've lived for most of my life in Southern France (thus English is not my first language). It is a region always known for being very hot during summer and the summer when this story happened went exactly like any other.

100°F on the thermometer can make you do a lot of things. For me? I had the chance to work in an air-conditioned shop. I had a little job in a supermarket as a cashier and, having done this job for several years to pay for my studies, I was an employee worthy enough to be asked to do overtime. And with such temperature, of course I accepted!

So here I was, a 23 years old male working until 10PM in a supermarket almost empty by the time of the closing. I was very bored but also, and this is important for the rest of the story... kinda horny. I've never been the typical stud but I wasn't awful to look at (to quote one of my sex-friend). I was a young man, with pale skin, brown bushy hair and, without being a jock, I wasn't fat by any means. I was actually kinda plain but I've heard several times in my life that my eyes were killers. I've got deep blue eyes and apparently, they have their effect on women... Yet again, I wasn't a Don Giovanni. If I remember correctly, since I wasn't interested in having a long-term relationship at that time, I was okay with seeing friends from time to time... and yes, those were sex-friends but I didn't (still don't) like that term very much. To quote some old French authors from two centuries before, I had "favorites". I could see those girls many times and not have any sexual intercourse with them and still have a blast! They were fun to talk to and, when we were bored of one another, we would still remain friends. I'm still friends with two of them nowadays, even though we don't do anything together!

So why talk about it? Because unfortunately, during that period, my two favorites were not in town. One had a wedding to attend in the North of France while the other spent some time with family in her hometown... 5 hours from where I lived. So yeah, I wasn't getting anything any time soon and it started to show a little bit on me. I wasn't very angry or horny-crazy but my mind was starting to get more perverted as the days went on... and relieving myself alone didn't help. At all!

So here I was, around almost 10 PM on a weekday, waiting for the exact hour of closing to get everything done, go back home and have some alone quality time!

We were only four in the supermarket by this time: Me, Marjolene, my superior, Max, the guy working in the delivery section of the shop and Tiffaine, the other cashier I was working with.

Marjolene was a beautiful woman. She was my age but she got the job way before I came in. As I was just working next to my studies, she was having a full-time job here and rose pretty quickly through the ranks. She was from Libyan descent and had amazing blond hair which accentuated her brown eyes and lips. She had tanned skin and was quite fit (she told me she went to the gym several times a week). She had long legs and perky tits... but her ass.

Good lord, her butt! She always wore tight jeans or pants that would always stick so close to her tight yet plushious butt. Everyone in the supermarket turned their head each time she was passing by... me included (but I tried to hide it since I didn't want her to find out). I think she was quite aware of the effect she had on men but didn't mind as long as it was just watching. She had a killer body and had quite a nice face as well.

We had a good chemistry but at that point nothing happened.

She came to see me during that evening.

"Hey, I can't seem to find Tiffaine. I sent her to refill some alleys thirty minutes ago. Could you go and get her so we can close the shop?"

Nodding, I just went on the search for my colleague. I started to look for her from alley to alley with no avail.

That's when I decided to drop by the delivery section of the shop to see if Max had any clues.

Max was a fun guy but I didn't know him that much. He was a tall dude and he was good-looking but that was about it. Didn't have the chance to talk much with him.

Tiffaine, on the other hand, I knew quite well. Her boyfriend Jack was a friend of mine... well a friend might be a strong word. He was an acquaintance of mine. We went to several parties together and we had a fun time but I didn't really care about the dude. I had a stronger bond with Tiffaine but that was mainly because of being cashiers together, we went through horrible customers while laughing and joking... essential traits in this job.

Tiffaine was what you'd call a petite woman... she was almost goblin size! She was 4'7 and was typically a nerd. She had red-colored hair (flashy red that is definitely not her natural color) and, while being small, she had nice curves. She had large thighs, an ample butt and she had rather large breasts for her size. She had quite nice C-cup breasts but on her frame, they appeared really big. She didn't dress to show any of her curves (in opposition to Marjolene) but there was some hints that didn't lie:

She was always wearing a swimsuit under her work shirt (again, Southern France weather) and in some positions, you could easily see the forms of her ample boobs or butt.

But how would I know about the rest of her curves? Well let's say that when I found Max... I found out why Tiffaine was late.

She was basically sitting on his lap and dry humping him. She was moving her butt up and down his pelvis, eyes closed in the moment. He wasn't resting either: His hands were mauling her boobs with quite the strength. His mouth was locked on her neck, biting her hard and making her moan even more. She wore a rather large shirt but it couldn't hide her curves from Max's hands. Her pants were tight on her curvaceous hips, making her even more attractive in this scene.

I was looking at them from a distance, not sure of what to do next. I was also getting quite excited by the scene. I decided to gamble it all : I took my phone and, as stealthy as possible, I took two pictures of them in this rather dangerous position.

"Tiffaine! Max! I need you at the cashier! Time to close!"

It was Marjolene whose voice rang through the speakers. I quickly saw the two lovebirds detached one from another, maybe getting back to earth after such an intense experience. Tiffaine was looking frustrated and left without saying anything else. I took the chance to appear from another alley, as if I was looking for her and not observing her get second base for a minute.

"There you are!" I said loudly so Max would also hear.

"Were you looking for me?" she asked, trying to hide her anxiety.

"Yeah but just for the last couple of minutes." I didn't lie... but I didn't tell the truth as well.

We went back to the entrance of the shop and helped my superior close the shop. Even though Marjolene was as hot as ever, I was starting to notice Tiffaine a little more on that evening.

We went back to the lockers (work's uniform unfortunately) and saw Max quickly go away. Tiffaine said something between her teeth but I couldn't tell what it was. As Marjolene went away as well, it was just the two of us getting out of the supermarket by the backdoor.

"Well what are you up to this evening?" She asked me.

"Not that much. Nothing prepared so probably just a night wasted on the Internet." I answered and made her laugh. "What about you?"

"Well, you know, spend some time with Jack and watch a movie!"

The sentence that got out of my mouth next was not prepared by any means. I don't know, to this day, what got into me. Was it boldness? blatant stupidity? I wouldn't know. The only thing I'm sure of is that I was horny. Horny as hell. So horny that I bluntly answered:

"Does he know about you and Max?"

Tiffaine actually stopped walking and just looked at me with her round big eyes. I could see the anxiety on her face.

"What are you t-talking about?" She tried to act innocent but I wasn't that dumb.

"I saw you in the delivery section." I said with a smile as large as the Cheshire Cat's.

"What do you mean you saw us? There was nothing to see..." She wanted to play dumb with me so I showed her the pictures. They were clearly recognizable. Both in such an embrace, such a passionate position. This took her aback.

"Why do you have these pictures?"

"Jack is my friend. We went to several parties together and I owe him the truth." That was bullshit. I didn't care at all about him or our so-called friendship. Yeah, it might have been a dickmove from me but I wanted to see where this could be going. I was still horny as hell and the pictures just continued to run through my mind.

"Please don't tell him!" she pleaded in a desperate voice.

"Who said I was going to?" I answered.

I remained silent for a bit, looking at her. She stared at me, looking through my eyes to see where I was going.

"Okay what do you want?" she asked. We both knew she wasn't that rich so it wasn't a question about money. To be honest, I've never really cared about having loads of it.

I was looking at her and her outfit. Her brightly red hair was perfectly in match with her round chestnut eyes. She had a rather long nose but it gave her some sort of a distinguished look. Her clothes, on the other hand, were everything but distinguished: she had a very large shirt, some baggy cargo pants and boots to complete the girl-nerd stereotype. I wasn't going to ask her for money. The more I looked at her, the bolder I became.

I was feeling horny.

And I saw an opportunity.

"I want you to spend the night with me. At my place."

She looked surprised when I said this.

"You can't be serious!"

"I am. You don't want to? Fine. I'll just send these pictures to Jack and we'll see what you'll have to say to him."

"You can't be serious!" she said again. "I'm going to tell him what you asked me and..."

"And what? Between you and me, who is he going to believe when these will be on his phone?" I said, wriggling my phone in my hand, showing the pictures of her and Max in such a luscious position.

She waited for a bit before answering me.

For a second, I actually thought she would sill decline and tell me to go fuck myself.

"Fine."

That was the only answer she gave me.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, playing a little bit with her.

"I said fine! Let's go to your place and be done with it!" She sounded angry... and impatient? I couldn't tell. Was she actually that frustrated?

I wasn't thinking straight but, to be honest, I didn't mind at this point. I rolled with it and went with her to my apartment, merely five minutes away from my job.

Passing the first gate of my building, I let her go in front of me on the stairs as she knew what floor my apartment was.

"Please madame!" I said jokingly. She didn't say anything but I could have sworn there was a smirk on her face as she went before me on the stairs.

Good lord her ass was sexy!

Seeing it wiggle in front of me as she was going up the stairs, I couldn't resist the temptation of slapping it. I went gently of course, I didn't want to scare her too much but Oh God! was her flesh nice and plump! I've felt it for a second and I already just wanted to rip off her clothes, pin her to the wall and fuck her senseless.

She just turned her head to me, with a glare that I could have interpreted in two ways:

- don't you dare do this again. or

- I can't believe you did this.

I went for the second option, hoping she was more inclined to it than she let on. As we arrived at the front door of my apartment, I just went behind her, so close to her that she would feel my stomach against her back... and my hand fully reaching for her butt.

She lifted her head to look at me, always with her smirk... but there was something else in her eyes. She was absolutely gorgeous, the more I looked at her. Being this close to her, I couldn't contain myself and just went for it.

I kissed her fully on the lips.

I sensed her tension first but she quickly went with it and before I knew it, we were fully making out. My hands were on her butt, squishing it and filling my hand with her flesh. I reached for one of her breasts and, with my right hand, went under her large shirt to directly feel it under. She did have a swimsuit as underwear so there was almost nothing to protect it. I felt the flesh of her breast against the palm of my hand, feeling the nipple starting to get hard after a little bit of time. I heard her moan a little bit in my mouth as we continued the embrace.

I then felt her hand sliding slowly through my stomach until she got to my junk. I felt her shiver and opened my previously closed eyes.

I'm, by any means, not the biggest in this department. I'm a bit more than 6'' which is already quite big enough but I'm really big when it comes to girth. I'm no comparison to some of the monsters you can find on this website but I know how to please a lady. So it was a surprise for me when I opened my eyes and saw her surprised gaze against mine.

"Okay, you aren't kidding!" she said in a playful tone.

I just winked at her and opened the door for us to enter my apartment.

By entering, I actually meant for me to carry her to my bedroom. She laughed while I put her on the bed and just went to kiss and bite her neck. I felt her hands on my back as she was clearly enjoying it. Looking at her dead in the eyes, I reached for her shirt and, in a swift motion, just removed it completely. By doing so, I didn't take into account that her swimsuit bra would follow but as it did, I finally had her boobs on full display.

God they were glorious! All round, perky and a little bit heavy on the lower side. I couldn't resist for one more second and went directly to town with them.

Her pale skin was absolutely delicious as I just kissed her breasts, biting gently the nipple of one while playing and pinching the other.

She was definitely into it as she started to moan even more, caressing my head, fully putting her fingers in my hairs.

I kissed, bit, licked and sucked on her boobs for quite a while. My other hand started to slowly go down and come between her legs. I could feel the warmth coming from her vagina, she was clearly excited. I started to massage her parts through her pants until I felt her hand slowly touching between my legs.

"I don't want this to stop but wasn't I supposed to be the one helping you?" she asked in a voice that confirmed she was into it. After this sentence, I decided that I wasn't just going to have sex with her.

I was going to fuck her brains out.

I got up as she started to unbuckle my pants. Disposing of it, I just stood in front of her as she lowered my underwear and freed my raging erection. I was full mast by this point.

"Holy hell..." I heard her say in her breath. That's when I understood that I was probably the biggest she ever had in front of her.

Usually, in these stories, you'd hear that having such a big cock is a gamechanger and it's going to change her life forever, reshaping her pussy to my pleasure.

In reality... having a big dick can sometimes lead to more problems than solutions with the ladies. Even if they're wet enough, it can be literally too big for some of them. In my younger years, it happened. Not often but weirdly it happened enough so I would know if a girl was feeling okay with a length and especially a girth such as mine.

Tiffaine was actually hesitating on taking such a "large" challenge...

so I chose for her.

"Okay, let me lay down and sit on my face." I said, after getting low to her level and kissing her on the lips. She was definitely surprised by my request.

"You sure?" she asked in an hesitant voice.

"Yeah, I'm going down on you so it's your turn to move now!"

She must have been quite surprised to hear this. I might have been the first guy she ever had who willingly went down on her.

I layed down and, after a brief hesitation, she slowly removed her pants and her underwear.

She had such a good ass, it still blows my mind how she's not showing more of her body each and everyday. But her body, her choice. I looked at her magnificent butt and saw glimpses of her pink pussy. It was quite adorable as she went, unsure, around my head, leaving me a full view of her vagina. Her lips were engorged with blood and it was clearly wet.

She then sat on my face. I finally felt her pussy against my mouth...

And I began.

To be totally true with everyone, I'm not the most interested in fellatio. I mean, a good blowjob feels good, don't get me wrong... but I've always been more of a giver than a receiver. And from the feedback I got, I was good. Very good.

Tiffaine instantly started to moan way more. I completely went berserk on her pussy.

Kissing it, smooching the clit, sipping all the juices I could, gently biting the lips and forcefully licking her labia until I felt her slightly open. I then rushed my tongue inside her and started yet again to go crazy on her parts.

To say she was feeling it would be an understatement.

I've heard her moan, squirm and almost scream as I was ravishing her pussy with my mouth. She tried two times to remove herself from my onslaught but I held her strongly by the hips,caressing her butt, digging my fingers in her fleshy mounds. After the second time she tried to get away, I went up and started to lick her asshole. Hearing her reaction, I think this was the first time she ever got an Annulingus. I didn't hesitate and went full force on her ass.

Kissing it, licking the ring with my tongue and slowly poking it with the tip, she squirmed even more against me until I felt her tense... and then ease herself. I held her until she layed on the bed, biting her neck and playing with one of her boobs.

"Holy shit..." she muttered.

"First orgasm there?" I asked with a smug. She just nodded, not capable of fighting anymore. I slipped my hand to her vagina and she was indeed still very wet.

I then placed myself between her legs, my full shaft resting on her clit. She moaned quickly and looked at my penis.

"Are you ready?" I asked gently as I started to hump her bare pussy with my dick. Grinding slowly on the entrance of her vagina, I watched her shiver each time my dick was scratching over her clit and each time the tip of my cock was hitting the entrance.

I re-adjusted myself so the tip would actually face the entrance, slowly opening it.

I looked at her and, as her eyes met mine, I thrusted and entered her. She gasped so loudly I thought the neighbors might come knocking on my door.

Here I was, my dick fully in the pussy of a colleague. Never thought about this way until an hour ago, I was now going to give her the ride of her life. She who worked so hard to keep her secret, she would need to keep one more.

I retrieved myself and re-entered as strongly as I could. I saw her face twitch with pleasure, one of her hands twirling her hair as I started to move.

Slowly but surely I was pounding her. Pounding her good.

My thrusts continued as I watched her intensely. She tried to keep her composure but it lasted maybe a minute before she started moaning hard again. I went to kiss her and before long, we were full French-kissing, making out hard as I continued to pump her good.

"Do you like it?" I asked. I've always loved to talk to my partner during sex, especially when they're not used to it. "Come on! Answer me!"

Kuryell
Kuryell
1 Followers
12