My Witch Girlfriend

Story Info
A witch teases her boyfriend at the mall.
2.5k words
4.1
11.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melly, why are you so insistent on going to the mall?" I asked, grumbling a little. Really, all I wanted to do today was stay at home and relax with her, but she always had a mind of her own, and went a little crazy sometimes making me do what she wanted to do. Melissa was a beautiful woman. She was taller than me, especially with heels on, and she always had heels on. She had long braided hair like the night, and long eyelashes that brushed against my cheeks when we kissed. She had an amazing figure as well, curvy and unrelenting and completely perfect for me. I wasn't sure how I scored someone so beautiful, but I think it's mainly because I put up with her shenanigans.

We were currently sitting on the couch together, her body leaning against mine as I flipped through netflix, trying to find something for us to watch next. "Because I'm bored, Tony. I want to go out and have some fun!" She smiled, looking back at me with a glint in her eyes.

I groaned. "I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone today, especially the people at the mall."

She batted her eyelashes at me. "Please..."

I sighed, she always got her way when she wanted to. I nodded and walked to the door, putting on my jacket while waiting for her. She practically hopped to the door, eagerness in every step. We walked to the car together, and I drove in silence as she bounced in her seat, excited. "Why are you so excited today? Are you planning something sinister?" I asked absentmindedly, then realized I was probably right.

She was quiet for a second until she said, "actually, I have to tell you something."

I glanced at her quickly, then back at the road. I gulped, what now? "What is it?" She was the lewder one, and always coming up with things to push my further than my comfort zone, I was worried she had a vibrator or something ready to stick up my ass at the mall. She was always coming up with crazier and crazier things.

"I... I come from a family of witches." She said, biting her lip.

I looked at her and laughed out loud, unable to help myself. "Why are you messing with me like this? Is something wrong?"

She shook her head. "Nothing's wrong. I'm serious. We've been together long enough that I feel like I can trust you now."

"Melly... come on." I rolled my eyes, she's taken this joke far enough.

She looked at me with the most serious expression she's ever given me. She put her hand on my arm, forcing me to look at her as I parked into the underground mall parking lot. "Tony. Seriously. I'm not messing with you this time."

I laughed and said, "okay, okay, Mrs. Serious Witch. Why don't we go to the mall so you can show me your spooky powers?"

She grinned at that statement, a feral grin that indicated that she had something wicked planned for me. "I thought you'd never ask."

We held hands as we walked down the indoor shopping centre, looking around at the people surrounding us, who paid us no mind. She was so happy she was practically skipping away, and my eyebrows were raised at her the entire time, wondering when she was going to show me her fake 'powers'.

She stopped me in my tracks, pushing me back a bit as she halted herself. "You see that Asian guy over there?" She pointed in front of her.

I nodded. "Yeah, what about him?"

"You're already a pretty short dude, and he's even shorter than you." I nodded, agreeing with her. "Why don't we check who's dick size is bigger, huh?"

I laughed out loud again, unable to help myself. "What are you going to do? Go up to him and ask him to pull down his pants because you're actually a witch?"

She ignored me, and closed her eyes in concentration. I was going to shake her until she opened her eyes again when she snapped her fingers. I felt something shift in my body, something unusual. I couldn't quite place my finger on it when she grasped onto my hand and pulled me to the accessibility bathroom. We were standing in the large bathroom when she pulled my pants down in one smooth motion.

I gasped out loud. "What the fuck?" I cried out. Instead of my normal dick and balls, with my groomed brown pubic hair, I had matte black pubic hair instead, and it was distinctively not my own dick in front of me. It was smooth and uncircumsized, with a hanging set of balls that were wrinkled and heavy. I gaped at it, and flipped it around as I studied it. "Melly! What the fuck!" I cried out again.

She was the one that was laughing this time. "I told you I'm a witch." She stared down at it for a few seconds before saying, "this is terrible though."

"What's terrible?" I asked.

"He's so much larger than you!" She burst out laughing again. I blushed... it was pretty embarrassing, I felt humiliation rush over me like a wave, and I reached to pull up my pants. "Come on, we should play with it while it's still here."

I shook my head, "doesn't this count as rape?" I asked.

"Nah, he won't know it's happening." But I will. I thought and gasped out loud as she knelt down and wrapped her mouth around my dick. Wait, no. A random stranger's dick. I could feel the sensations as she bobbed up and down, tasting it and licking it. Despite seeing her be a complete slut out in public, I wasn't having a good time, not at all. All I could think about was how I had a front row view of seeing my girlfriend suck another man's dick, and seemed like she was having the time of her life doing so. I wanted to tell her to stop, but the humiliation in me was making me even harder than usual, and watching her trying to stuff the giant dick inside of her mouth over and over again, one that wasn't mine, was turning me on so much that I needed to cum almost immediately. I pulled on her head and pushed her into my cock, but she stopped right at the very edge, pulling back to grin at me.

"Why did you stop?" I groaned, completely frustrated.

"Well, you wouldn't want another man's semen in my mouth, would you?" She was right, but all I cared about was cumming. God, why was she so evil? I pulled my pants up, groaning as I tried to fit his large erect dick inside. She closed her eyes again, and my dick returned to my pants as I breathed out loud in relief.

"I thought this would be permanent." I admitted. She only grinned in response. "So... you're actually a witch?" I couldn't believe it, it didn't make any sense.

She nodded. "Yup, every girl in my family is. It goes back hundreds of generations."

"Wow." I said, and we walked out of the bathroom, making sure no one saw us. We were stopped in our tracks at the teenage Asian male and his girlfriend standing in front of us, both looking suspicious.

"What did you do to my boyfriend?" The girl's shrill voice said as she tapped her feet on the floor.

"Just wanted to see who's cock was bigger." Melly said as she winked at them.

"Well, you must've been disappointed. Your boyfriend's dick is a joke." The girlfriend said, laughing at me. I blushed furiously, this was so embarrassing, and I could already feel my dick get hard at being ridiculed like that. Melly was about to say something when she pulled at her boyfriend's arm... pulling him away.

"I wonder how they knew you did that." I asked. She shrugged, and continued around the mall.

While we walked, I began to think of all the fun things we could do together now that I've discovered her secret. She was leaning over a counter staring at some bracelets when she felt my boner digging into her back.

She looked at me, wickedness in her eyes as she said, "feeling horny again, huh?"

I blushed and said, "you know I can't help it when I'm around you. Especially since you didn't let me cum..." I trailed off.

"Well, I'm getting sick and tired of feeling your boner dig into my back." She said, grumbling. I gaped at her, I had no idea she felt that way. I felt a little hurt, but only nodded at her.

"I'm sorry." I blushed. "There's nothing I can really do about it."

"Well I can do something about it." The wicked gleam in her eyes were back, and she snapped again, not letting me stop her as she did so.

I felt my body change again, but again, had no idea what had happened. "What did you do?" I asked. She didn't reply, though, and merely pulled me to a hidden area in a semi-abandoned store. She pushed me onto the chair on display, and sat on top of my lap. I laughed out loud, "if you were trying to get me to not have a boner, you're sorely mistaken by doing this."

She began to rub her body against mine with her tits in my face. I had no idea she was so good at teasing, but here she was in the mall, rubbing her crotch against mine over and over again as I felt her entire body flush against mine. I closed my eyes, taking it all in. Her skin was so skin and smooth, and I wanted to kiss her deeply.

I opened my eyes immediately when I realized something was wrong. "What did you do?" I asked again. There was no way... she was doing her best to get me hard, but my dick was barely moving. It was limp in my lap, and I could feel it, the blood trying to rush in to get it erect, but nothing happened. She continued to rub against me, and I could feel her wet crotch in my lap, rubbing and teasing. She put her mouth on mine and began to kiss me. I kissed her back like I always did, but my mind couldn't help but think about how I couldn't get hard no matter what. It was beginning to hurt, a creeping sensation up my crotch as I tried desperately to get hard. It didn't work. Nothing worked. "Please..." I begged, making her look at me.

She stopped her grinding immediately, and looked into my eyes, still sitting on my lap. "I told you I would be able to do something about it." She winked.

"Please, Melly. It's beginning to hurt. I really need to get hard..." I thrusted into her body, but was met with cold air as she left my lap.

"Now you'll think again before you rub your boner against my back all the time." I nodded, agreeing with her. I have learned my lesson this time. She closed her eyes once more, and magicked my dick back to normal. I groaned at the sensation of the blood rushing in at once, and my dick pulsed in my pants, begging to be touched.

"You're so cruel, Melly." I said, holding onto her hand again as I stood up.

"Don't pretend like it doesn't get you super horny when I deny you and humiliate you." I blushed, I had no idea she noticed what these things did to me.

We exited the furniture store and entered her favorite jewelry store. I watched as she oohed and aahed over a new necklace, which was far beyond her budget. "No way." I said.

"Let me show you how it's done." She replied, and walked over, ass swaying at the mid-aged woman who worked there. "How much for the necklace?"

She scoffed at her, not even looking into Melly's eyes. "You won't be able to afford it, little girl."

"What if my boyfriend here gives you the greatest orgasm of your life?" She asked.

I gasped at her, "Melly! You're going to be arrested."

"I'm going to call the mall security at once." The woman walked to get the store phone, but was stopped by Melly staring at her deep in her eyes and whispering something under her breath. The woman blinked a few times and said, "what can I do for you, Miss?" Her eyes were foggy, like there was something clearly wrong with her.

"Will you give me that necklace for free if my boyfriend gives you an orgasm?" Melly asked in her sweetest voice. The woman nodded, willing to do anything to make Melly happy.

The woman nodded, agreeing. "Melly! I'm not touching her!" I said, completely exasperated.

"Do you want me to control your mind as well?" She asked quite sinisterly. I was appalled. I had no idea her powers extended to this point. The truth was, I was already getting turned on again by the thought of her watching me eat another woman out. The sales lady at the store was the opposite of my type, but I obeyed Melly like the slut I was and pushed my finger into the woman's crotch. She closed her eyes and began to moan as I swirled my fingers against her, over and over again.

Melly only stood there watching, telling me what a terrible job I was doing, and how she was going to make me practice with every woman in the mall until I knew how to pleasure them properly. This only stirred me on more, and I finger fucked the woman while rubbing her clit determinedly, my cock straining in my pants. I wondered if Melly was ever going to let me cum again. Probably not.

The woman grasped onto my hand and cried out loud as she came, and I felt her juices flood my fingers. I removed them at once, staring down at the gooey wetness that soaked me. "Lick it." Melly commanded.

I was so filled with lust that I listened to her, and pressed the cum soaked hand in my mouth, licking and sucking the sweet wetness. When I was done, Melly placed the necklace in her pocket and we left the store, leaving a bewildered woman behind.

"Melly... you're scaring me." I admitted as I followed her.

"Good. That's exactly how I like my men." She wrapped her hand around mine again and pulled me, forcing me to follow her wherever she wanted.

For the rest of the day, I listened to her every tease and command, and knew I would be stuck with this woman for the rest of my life. How could I not, when she was everything I've always wanted?