My Woman in Orgasm

Story Info
The wonderful images I have of my woman when she orgasms.
2.9k words
4.3
6.3k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My woman's face in orgasm.

©Maloufokker

Nothing is more gratifying than seeing her in her ultimate pleasure. Nothing tells me "You are a good lover" more than her sexual release.

She has many different faces when she orgasms...

There's the almost angelic, closed-eyed, shy, impish smile orgasm when she crosses her legs and squeezes her clitoris. She does this when we make out... and when she masturbates thinking nobody is watching.

(After much gentle persuasion and enough red wine, I finally got her to admit that as a virgin teenager it was her release from the frustrations of dating.)

When she reads an erotic part in a book, sometimes she also touches her nipples as she squeezes her clitoris, stroking her erect erasers through her PJ's. She also does this dreamily when she sunbathes topless and is enjoying the feel of warm sunshine on her beautiful bare breasts. She can repeat this many times over with ease, but it doesn't take her into "The Zone" and it doesn't get her vagina wet. It's her "dry orgasm" I suppose.

***

There's her closed-eye, sighing orgasm when I caress her pubis through her panties. It's a technique I learned (on kind advice of a lesbian friend) watching a yoni massage instruction video. I use three fingers -- the ring and index fingers are rubbing firmly either side of her pubic mound, with the middle finger lightly and fleetingly touching the line of her clitoris. When I know she is on the brink, I press firmly with my middle finger, pressing into the centre of her camel toe and into her slit. It gives her a quick, high, rapid release and doesn't get her hot and sweaty. I love doing this when she's fully dressed and about to leave for school, or when we are going out for a romantic evening - as a hint of the evening to come. It only takes a minute or two at most, does not make her wet and wanting, but it's far more effective in making her morning mellow than a good-bye kiss!

If she's in the mood to take love-making further at the time, she gets her "I-want-to-be naughty-now" look. She will drag me into the bedroom and push me onto the bed. She takes an active role, exposing her breasts and touching her nipples as I strip off. She will kiss me and tease me by touching her nipples and grinding her thighs hard against each other until she smilingly groans into orgasm. Then it is my cue to take her hard, fast and continuously until I come in her. That quickie makes my morning most mellow!

***

There's the romantic, yearning, dreamy eyed orgasm she has when I have my fingers in her wet vagina, gently stroking just inside her labia and her perineum as we make out -- often when slow dancing or taking a break between fast numbers. This orgasm is a step up from the first two and it is the heavy petting prelude to more sex.

At times I will do this at a private party while we dance, slipping under the edge of her panties and pressing them aside. At times I tell her to take her panties off to make this easier. Occasionally, she will surprise me and not wear panties to begin with, or she will have removed them on her own in anticipation.

Sometimes, when other men ask her to dance, she will tease me by whispering as she leaves my side that she has no panties on. Sometimes it is true! She thinks it makes me jealous, but in truth it just makes me horny as I imagine the other man slipping his hand under her skirt and partaking in this pleasure.

***

When I go down on her, she goes into her own world of sensation and pleasure. Her eyes are closed and she smiles like a Cheshire cat, purring as I tease her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, tickling her most intimate spot into trembling response. After her first tingling orgasm, she gets more ardent, panting and groaning as I alternately gently kiss and firmly suck her clitoral head, drawing it into full erection and swelling out from inside its protective sheath.

When she comes this way she will press my head hard into her pubis, groaning and panting her pleasure. She enjoys the development of this into her G-spot orgasm as I explore her vagina with my fingers, finding her g-spot and bringing her to an orgasm where she groans or squeaks in her pleasure, lifting her hips completely off the bed. This orgasm will fully relax her vagina in readiness for the penetration she vocally demands immediately afterward.

***

My woman has this thing about her bum. She doesn't like it being looked at, so she's not into doggy-style or reverse cowgirl at all. (Forget anal!) She will go on top, but only facing me. She has a shy, self-conscious smile about her when she's sitting impaled on my phallus.

She knows I like watching her breasts sway and bounce as she humps, but she's still a little shy about it. (I love seeing her breasts move when she's either topless or when she's bra-less -- it arouses me as it makes me remember making love in this position.)

When she's ready to orgasm, she will pound me roughly, her face in a grimace as she tortures herself, pounding her pubis against mine, grinding my cock until it actually hurts a little and she peaks almost desperately. On occasion I lose my own control and orgasm with her on top and she then gets her final orgasm (see below) but with surprised look in her eyes.

***

There's her "I don't know if I really want this but it is nice too" orgasm. At times, I simulate being in a group sex or orgy situation. She lies on her back, both her legs across my thighs as I lie on my side facing her. We are touching to form an X with only my cock penetrating her. I can admire her body and touch her breasts, but we can't kiss. Her orgasm is real -- I can feel her vagina contract on my cock - but it is almost a reluctant one, so I haven't suggested taking role-play into reality.

***

There is her 'on instruction' orgasm. When she's in the erotic zone -- the pleasure plateau between orgasms -- we make love slowly and deeply. Looking into her eyes, I can tell when she's ready but holding back for me. If I want to extend our session I give her a peak without having one myself. I will go deep into her vagina and sit up. I reach down to caress her clitoris and tell her "I want you to go to the edge for me." She will eagerly respond, reaching for her breasts and rolling her nipples between her fingers. We will both continue our mutual caressing of her body until she whispers: "I'm on the edge..."

I will then take control and tell her: "Not yet... not yet...'' She will hold it back for thirty seconds or so until she looks at me and almost pleads: "I want to come, I want to come... "

I then kiss her lips, tell her I love her and go to her ear, where I will whisper: "Cum for me!"

She will then erupt in release, her groan guttural and primal, her eyes closed and exhaling completely. She will not breathe in again for many seconds - a true 'Little Death'.

Sometimes I will vary this by withdrawing my hands and telling her to touch herself. I will watch as she caresses breasts and nipples, touching her clitoris. I have found that placing my open mouth over her nipples and sucking her deep into my mouth stimulates those sensors inside her breast that used to bring on lactation, but now brings on much increased arousal and orgasm. Lately, she enjoys going to the edge with her own play, giving me the power to allow her orgasm when I say so.

***

There is her total abandonment orgasm. She is always on her back, head thrown back, mouth wide open panting and her eyes rolled up under her lids. It only happens when we are alone in the house or in a hotel, because it is her loud orgasm, accompanied by repeated groans and a mantra of "Oh fuck... fuck yes!"

It only comes when she is fully in the arousal zone and I am penetrating her hard and deep. My pubic bone will bang against her clitoris and her legs are clasped around my hips, actively pulling me with every stroke into the deepest regions of her vagina.

***

Then there is her last kind of orgasm. It is the orgasm that she has when I reach my own and erupt into her, flooding her vagina with my semen. Unlike my repeater woman, I am a single shooter. I ejaculate and go into a prolonged brain orgasm that lasts for thirty seconds or more. When I open my eyes again, she is teary-eyed, tenderly stroking my face, neck and chest and smiling lovingly. She is sexually sated, elated in exhaustion and gratified in knowing that her worth as a woman is validated by her body succeeding in bringing me to my own peak of pleasure. It is this moment that cements our love for one another above anything else.

For my own smug reasons, I once counted the number of times my woman orgasmed during an extended hour long Valentine's Day love-making session last year -- twenty two orgasms, including no less than four 'edge' ones!

Nothing gives me more pleasure than the look on my woman's face and the wanton primal sound of her voice when she orgasms. I will do or allow her anything she wants to get it. In the end, nothing makes her look happier in orgasm than when she feels me ejaculate in her. I love my woman - I always will.

The orgasm she hasn't had yet...

There is one orgasm that she hasn't had yet and it is the one I dearly wish that she would have - at least once...

She loves to be penetrated in orgasm. I once got her a 'jolly box' of adult toys to play with, including some dildos of sundry sizes. She enjoyed many of them but, despite having borne three children, she finds penetration by a dildo thicker than the diameter formed by her first finger and thumb to be physically painful - possibly from an episiotomy she was given during her first childbirth.

So it is not from any desire for me to see her fucked by BBC that I wish she would allow one more orgasm for me to share her having. One of the dildos she really does enjoy is about an inch longer that my erect penis. It is slightly thinner than my real meat phallus and she enjoys it penetrating her to maximum depth where she can squeeze her kegel muscles and press her clitoris against her G. spot with it. We already do this with me lying next to her, kissing her and caressing her breasts and nipples while she 'edges' to orgasm.

I am not self-conscious at all and she is very happy with my phallus, but I know my limitations. I also know somebody who has a phallus that is exactly the size of her favourite dildo - his girlfriend once measured him against an identical fucktoy. He is a dear friend of ours that I have shared many secrets with - including this one...!

He also happens to be the only other man (apart from my heart-throb cousin the radiologist of course) that she has ever admitted being sexually attracted to. I believe she has a crush on him and his long lanky physique, his naughty sense of humour and his open mind.

In my 'ultimate orgasm' fantasy scenario for her, I prepare her for her treat her by a gentle session of kissing, caressing and multiple small orgasms until she is on her arousal plateau. I will penetrate her for a short while and then withdraw, telling her I am saving the best for later. I will then go through our gentle, sensual many-handed stage of repeated little orgasms. I will tease her about her crush on our Dutch friend and tell her to think of his hands doing what hers are doing, all the time kissing her neck breasts and nipples. I will then tell her I have a nice surprise for her and she must cover her eyes. At that point, our Dutch friend enters and take over the actions of first one hand, then the other, with his hands an my voice bringing her to orgasm.

Before she comes down again, my hands will take over duties again and our Dutch friend will begin caressing her lower body, belly thighs and legs. She opens her eyes because she feels more than two hands on her. With a shock, she sees our Dutch friend with us - fully nude and erect. She tries to sit up and cover herself, but both of us take her hands, kiss them gently and I tell her: "This is all for your pleasure, my love!"

We both then continue to caress her and she lies back and does not resist. She looks at everything that two nude men have to look at and closes her eyes to enjoy the attention. We bring her to repeated orgasms, closer and closer together and I work her up to be fully receptive. I tell her to feel his cock for size and she does, looking at her hand stroking it. I ask her if she wants our friend's cock in her and she goes into her wanton abandonment mode and says lustily: "I want him to fuck me!" Put it in my pussy and fuck me now!"

Our Dutch friend complies and she gets to feel him deep inside her, penetrating her just like her dildo... only better. Between us, we build her up and pace ourselves too. She is stroking and sucking my cock while he is burying his length into her. I keep murmuring to her:

"You look so beautiful... so sexy... so sensual... so wonderfully wanton..."

She smiles lustily as she lifts her head to look down between her wide-spread thighs to watch his cock enter and withdraw from her eager pussy. Her breathing and sex sounds are exciting all three of us and she looks up at me with yearning, love and lust in her eyes all at the same time!

"I am going to cum... I am going to cum from him fucking me...!" she grunts.

"Go to the edge... don't come yet... wait for it!"

She groans and breathes: "I don't know if I can stop it... this feels soooo gooood!"

"You must go to the edge and wait there until he is ready to cum in you..." I urge.

"I can't... it feels too good to wait! I want to cum now... oh fuck! I want to cum now!"

She take my cock into her mouth to try to stifle her orgasmic breathing and I enjoy her lips on my cock. I know I am near the edge myself.

She pulls off my cock and looks up and me with eyes of total abandonment to pleasure. And yearning. "My love... Please! I have to come now!.."

"Wait a moment... just a moment..." I say as I see her eyes start to roll back and her breathing stops as she holds her orgasm in. Our Dutch friend slaps me on the shoulder and I know he is ready. I hear his breathing tell me he is going to erupt.

"Cum for me!" I urge her and her pent-up passion explodes over all three of us. I erupt over her heaving torso and open mouth, our Duthc friend explodes into her pussy and she erupts as well. She has squirted for the first time...

Afterward, the three of us lie on the bed together, spent and sated. She caresses us both as she lies nude and unashamed between us. She looks at our Dutch friend and touches his chest.

"Thank you... that was a really great fuck!"

She lifts her head and he kisses her on the lips for a minute. It is no longer the kiss of two friends, but the kiss of two people whose bodies have joined in pleasure. She turns to me.

"So... you finally got to see me fuck another man?"

She lifts her head and kisses me on the mouth. Her mouth tastes of my semen, but I don't mind.

"Thank you, my love. I know you wanted this and I said no for such a long time..." She kisses me again.

"Thank you for being patient and not insisting before..." She kisses me again. "Today was wonderful... you are such a loving husband and I will forever love you for letting me have this..." She kisses me again and I recognise the way in which her legs are moving. She is getting her clitoris warmed up...

"Now that you have finally got me to do this..." her words hang in the air; "I am now going to suck him until he is hard again, then I am get on top of him, impale myself on his cock and ride him until he cums in me again... and no going to the edge this time... I'm controlling this fuck myself!"

I kiss her lips and say: "Go for it, my love... I'll make coffee..."