My Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, I settled the bill at the spa counter and noticed that the extra ₹ 500 had already been added to it under the head 'pedicure'. The spa counter receptionist smiled cordially at me. The professionalism in the massage service impressed me.

"That was quite a pedicure! Thank Mary for me." I said mirroring the receptionist's professional attitude.

I came back to my room a happy customer. I felt rejuvenated... as if Mary had squeezed all the accumulated worries out of me. I discarded my clothes and jumped onto the bed naked. My cock was still semi-hard with the memory of the unforgettable handjob I had just received.

It was funny though. All through my teenage and youth I had watched a ton of porn and seen all the million amazing ways in which men and women could please each other... but as a married man I had not experienced even one percent of what I'd seen in porn. I had to come to Goa and pay a masseuse to experience a proper handjob... like the ones you see in porn. That's the trouble with marrying a prim and proper 'well behaved' Indian virgin. With Swetha my options were limited. It was either missionary or cowgirl. She didn't even let me try doggy style coz she was too shy that I would see her asshole. The only time she had taken my cock into her mouth, it was in there for barely 5 seconds. She had left mid-foreplay to wash her mouth. She never cared much about handjobs too. Sex with Swetha was just some wild kissing and heavy petting culminating in intercourse.

My mind was occupied with all such self pitying thoughts when my phone beeped with a notification. I picked it up from the bedside table where I had left it. The lock screen showed the time as 9 PM. There were a few whatsapp notifications. I opened the app and saw Navya's text at the top.

"Baby, I'm waiting for your call." She had sent. I saw that she was online. Truth be told, I was not in a mood to talk to her. Her slap from the morning still stung. But I had a feeling that she wasn't going to sleep until I called.

"Has everyone gone to bed?" I texted back.

"Yes," came her reply immediately. I pulled the blanket over me up to my chest to cover my nakedness and tapped the button for video call. She accepted in a second and her pretty face came on to my phone screen.

"I missed you baby!" her happy voice came through my phone speaker.

"Mmm." I replied, unable to greet her with similar happiness.

"Are you still angry?" she asked with a sullen face, "Baby I told you I didn't mean to slap you... I'm sorry."

"It's fine... you don't have to keep apologizing... it's just that it is still fresh in my mind... the slap." I said, still morose.

"I know how to cheer you up." She said and tilted her phone down.

As her camera angle dipped I was treated to a surprise. She was wearing the midi dress I'd kept in her almirah. The deep V-neck and spaghetti straps exposed a lot of skin on her chest and shoulders. My morose expression vanished as my cock got excited. Considerable cleavage was on display and Navya kept adjusting the straps, clearly not used to such exposing and being braless. My cock grew fully erect as I looked at the top of her tits visible at the cleavage.

"Do I look sexy like you imagined?" she asked me expectantly.

"Let me see you fully." I said. The camera shook as she got up from the bed. A second later she flipped the camera and I saw her image as she held the camera pointed at her almirah mirror. She had kept her free hand on her hips and was smiling beautifully. The transparent fabric at her upper waist and below the knees made the dress look really sexy... but the highlight of the dress was the bare shoulders and the cleavage. My cock was rock hard now.

"Answer me now... do I look sexy?" she asked again.

"You really want to know." I teased her.

"Yes... tell me honestly." She said.

It needn't have been said... she looked damn sexy. My heart was beating really fast finally getting to see her in a sexy dress. I wanted to let her know how amazingly sexy she looked... but I didn't feel mere words could express it.

I kicked the covers off my naked body. My cock stood up straight. I tapped the button to flip the camera on my phone. Image of my hard cock now filled my side of the video call.

"That's how sexy you look!" I said. I saw on the almirah mirror the change in her expression. Her smile vanished and got replaced by a strange look. The free hand which she had on her hips came up as she held her phone with both the hands and brought it closer to her face. My cock twitched with the realization that Navya was staring at it.

"That's what you do to me... every time you're near me... that's how sexy I think you are." I confessed.

She still stared at her phone screen, transfixed.

"Say something." I said a little louder.

She broke out of the daze.

"Baby... I... I..." I saw her struggling with words.

"Push the straps off your shoulders." I said.

"Baby... I... I don't know..." she struggled to reply, shocked by my demand. But I could see the lust in her eyes as they looked at my cock on the phone screen.

"Push... the straps... off your shoulders." I repeated with emphasis. I grabbed my cock with my free hand and tugged on it.

She looked hypnotized as her free hand slowly rose up towards her left shoulder. Her fingers pushed the spaghetti strap.

"All the way." I encouraged.

Her fingers moved ever so slowly pushing the strap. Once she pushed it past the curve of her shoulder it suddenly fell down to her elbows exposing her left breast. I saw her body shiver as her breast got exposed. I jerked my cock at the sight of her bare tit.

"Now the other one." I instructed.

Her free hand crossed over to the other shoulder and pushed. In a second the strap fell and her other tit was bared. It felt surreal seeing my sister-in-law baring her tits for me.

"I love your breasts... they look amazing." I said, continuing to jerk my cock.

"Say something... do you like what you see on the screen?" I asked her.

"I... uh... it's so hard... I have... never seen a... hard penis before." Her breath was getting deeper.

"Do you like it... my cock?" I asked again.

"Yes." She answered. Her free hand slid down from her right shoulder and rested on her right tit.

"Squeeze your breast." I said.

"Baby..." she whispered as her hand squeezed her right breast.

"Mmm" she sighed as she squeezed again.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes baby." She whispered sexily. I watched her image on my screen squeezing her round tit.

"Pinch your nipple." I said.

I watched as the tips of her finger came together with the nipple in between.

"Aah." She moaned as her nipples got pinched between her fingers.

Suddenly the call got disconnected and Navya's image vanished from my screen. I stopped jerking and tried to video call her again, but it didn't connect. After a few unsuccessful tries, I voice called her using my sim card instead of whatsapp.

"Baby the power went off and the WIFI got cut." She explained after answering.

"Use your phone data." I said.

"There's very little signal in my room... I will have to go out of my room to the balcony." She said.

I was disappointed at not getting to see more of her body... but going out of her room was a risk I was not prepared for. Everything would be ruined if my wife or mom found out.

"Don't go out," I told her, "we'll video call tomorrow."

"I love you baby... you're so beautiful... don't ever think that I'll get bored of you... no one could get bored of your gorgeous body." I said, trying to allay her fears.

"Promise?" she asked, concern evident in her voice.

"I promise baby." I said.

We hung up after a few more minutes of whispering sweet nothings to each other. The time on my phone was 10 PM. My stomach was rumbling with hunger. I decided to go out to Baga beach to eat something.

I locked my room and walked out. Baga beach was nearby. The crowd had thinned as the night progressed.

Soon I was at the beach. I walked along the shore with waves of the Arabian sea caressing the beach on my right and the staff of various shacks calling out on my left. Sounds of the waves and the loud music from the shacks filled my ears.

I sat down at a table outside 'Bistro' shack. The waiter was quick to bring me the menu. I ordered a chicken fried rice and two tequila shots. I observed the people around me as the waiter went away after taking my order. There were a couple of big families seated around tables joined together for them. The young of the families were up, gyrating to the loud music blaring from the shack's speakers. There were a few couples swinging to the music in each other's embrace. Then there were the single crowd, nodding their heads along with the music while holding hookah pipes or glasses filled with alcohol in their hands.

It seemed like I was the only one who came alone. Everybody else were sitting in groups of four or more people.

My order came as I was observing the people around. I ate my fried rice little by little, enjoying the sea breeze and the cool sand beneath my feet. I finished the second tequila shot and ordered two more. The crescent moon and the clear sky combined with the sound of the sea waves was really alluring.

I was also starting to feel the effect of the tequila shots. My head felt lighter on my neck and my neck felt like it was made of jelly. Two more shots came and I downed them soon. I finished the fried rice and paid the bill. I sat there for a few more minutes looking up at the moon. I felt a sudden impulse to dip my feet in the waves. I stood up and started walking.

As my feet was wetted by the waves, I looked up again at the crescent moon. It had hidden behind a cloud, making it luminous... a splash of golden yellow on a dark canvas. A sadness rose from somewhere deep within... induced most probably by the mix of alcohol and such a heavenly view. I don't know why, but most of the times I get drunk... I cry. I still remember the last time... I had bawled like a child when my hostel mate had put on a Sufi song when I was four glasses down.

But today's sadness was not just about being overwhelmed by the serene beauty of the view. While that was what started it, it nudged another hidden sadness inside... my mother-in-law. As the sadness spread on my chest, I started getting annoyed at the loud music blaring from the shacks. I walked back in the direction of the hotel, away from the crowd.

Even when the loud music started to fade, I still felt angry. The anger was spreading on the surface of the sadness like a parasite. That woman... that amazing woman who had poured out her heart to me about her loneliness and made a place in my heart for her... her face kept invading my mind.

"Uma!" I whispered her name to myself. My anger rose as I remembered how she'd avoided me after that fateful day we masturbated together separated by just a door. I had fallen for the poor lonely woman and then I was abandoned by her... denied the pleasure of her company and conversations... refused the intimacy of being her companion.

I took out my phone and dialled her number. The line rung for many seconds. Just as I was about to hang up, the line cracked alive.

"Nitin?" I heard my mother-in-law's groggy voice.

"Yes! Nitin... I see you haven't forgotten my name... you selfish woman." I said.

"Nitin, are you drunk?" she asked.

"Yes! I'm drunk... but what do you care? You haven't even looked at me since that day... you are so selfish! You cry on my shoulders telling me how lonely you feel ever since dad passed away... you tell me how you felt alive when you saw my hard-on for you... you hug me tight even with my hard cock pressing on you... you undress in front of me... you let me lie down on your bed beside you... you let me massage your back... you let me touch the sides of your breasts... you play along when I pretend to be your husband and we masturbate talking dirty to each other... and then... and then you don't want me anymore... just like a switch got flipped off... you don't talk to me... you don't look at me... you run away every time I'm near..." I stopped to take a breath. I had reached my hotel. I continued as I climbed the stairs.

"you never cared about me... you were just using me all along... to feel alive... to feel like a woman again... well, how do you feel now... are you happy? I'm such a fool... thinking there was something between us... buying that bra for you... such a naïve idiot... you must have thrown it out, haven't you?" I was panting as I opened my room. I undressed and got on the bed.

"You hurt me... you broke my heart... you made me want to run away... I don't know if I even want to come back now." I finished, almost crying. I could hear her breath on the line.

"I did not throw it away." I heard her voice.

"What?" I asked, confirming if I had heard her right.

"I did not throw the bra away... I could not."

"Why?" I asked.

"Coz I do care about you... as much as you think I don't." she said, her voice soft and motherly.

"You were there for me when I was close to breaking down... when I was most vulnerable... you gave me the strength to keep living... to move on... but then things happened between us... I don't know why I didn't stop it sooner, before we became so close... it just felt so good to be treated like a woman... to be made to feel beautiful... you became more than a son to me... I started to feel like how it was when my husband was alive... but that day... after I masturbated to your voice talking dirty to me, I felt so guilty and ashamed... I couldn't bring myself to look at you after that... I was scared that what I did would have made you think of me as a dirty whore... I couldn't bear it." She was crying now. Hearing her cry made my heart ache for her. I wished I was there to hold her.

"Mom... I could never think of you like that... you are an amazing woman... a beautiful woman... I'm not so narrow minded to think of a woman pleasuring herself as something dirty. I think of it as a beautiful thing." I spoke to her, trying to calm her down.

"I wish you had talked to me... you know how much I care about you... when you started avoiding me, I started feeling claustrophobic in that house... that's why I made up a fake office assignment and left." I said.

"Nitin... I'm sorry son... I didn't think about you... didn't think it would hurt you so much... I'm sorry... but don't run away like this... that's the mark of a weak man." She spoke, now calm.

"Women can be moody and unreasonable at times... it's in our nature... we may say or do things that really hurt... but a real man will know that it's just a phase... a bad mood... he will be patient and loving... you have to be strong Nitin... strong men, caring and patient men always get the love they deserve... even if it takes some time." She advised me like a mother. I was amazed at the wisdom. She wasn't merely giving advice... she was talking about it like she was describing the ideal man, a man she knew well... her late husband. I wished I had gotten a chance to know him better... to learn from him.

Mom and I spoke half an hour an hour more. I experienced once again the calming and stabilizing effect she had on my life. Before hanging up, I asked her the thing that I had been curious about since the beginning of the call.

"Did you try it on... the bra?"

"Mmm," she said, "I... mmm... I'm wearing it right now."

My cock stirred as I tried to picture her wearing the red lace bra while she talked to me on the phone.

"I wish I could see how it looks on you." I sighed.

"Just come back home." She said. We said Good Night and hung up shortly after that.

I yearned to go home now... but it was still Tuesday night and my return flight was on Thursday. Moreover, the hotel room was also booked till Thursday. It felt like divine punishment for being so impatient with Navya and immature with Mom. I couldn't wait to get back home... to the daily drive with Navya... and to see Mom. I went to sleep cursing myself for making such a hasty decision on this trip.

I was woken up next morning by an abrupt ending to an amazing dream... me making love to Navya. I was really disappointed when I opened my eyes and realized it was just a dream. I missed her badly. I had kicked the covers off me in my sleep and saw my hard cock standing up straight in the dim morning light.

I sighed. The dream had felt so real... the moistness of her pussy... the walls of her vagina tightening on my cock. If only I could go back to sleep and resume the dream... but alas my cock was too hard to ignore now.

Then I remembered something... Navya's bra that I had taken from her laundry basket. I picked up my bag and fished out the pink bra. I lay back down on my bed and brought the bra near my nose. I inhaled the smell of her boob sweat. The smell made me hornier. I lowered the bra towards my cock, rubbing the smooth fabric on my foreskin. It tickled the tip of my cock. I wrapped the straps of the bra around my cock and started jerking, trying to remember the image of Navya's tits from last night... but my head was clouded from a slight hangover. I looked at the time on my phone. I had woken up quite late. I would have to go now if I wanted to have the complimentary breakfast.

But before I got up from the bed, I had a kinky idea. I opened the camera app and took a picture of Navya's pink bra wrapped around my hard cock. I then sent it to Navya's whatsapp. She would be in class now, I thought to myself. I tried to imagine her reaction when she checked her messages during lunch break. I smiled at the lustful expression on her face that my mind conjured.

I got dressed and went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. The buffet looked incredible. I filled up my plate with a little of everything and sat down to eat. I had to adjust my shorts frequently for my cock wouldn't go down. It strained against the shorts for release. It distracted me from the scrumptious breakfast.

The persistent erection didn't go away even after I finished breakfast and headed back to my room. On the way I saw the spa receptionist standing in the corridor outside the spa. My mind immediately went back to last evening's massage and handjob.

"Good Morning." I said stopping near him. He greeted me back. I fidgeted about forming words to express what I wanted to ask.

"Hey... supposing I wanted a 'pedicure' and some other stuff done... but up in my room... is it something you'd be able to arrange?" I asked him a bit awkwardly.

"Yes... but it'll cost you more... and the rates are fixed." He replied.

"Okay... when should I expect this to happen?"

"Right now, if you're free... we don't get many customers during mornings at the spa... the girls are free now." He said.

"I want Mary." I told him.

"You go ahead... she'll knock on your door in a few minutes," he said, "again... rates are fixed... no bargaining."

I nodded and climbed the stairs to my room. Once inside, I waited on the bed for the knock. My cock was still rock hard. I checked my phone. Navya had still not seen the picture I sent her. I desperately wanted to see more of Navya's body... and I would've if the power cut had not played spoilsport last night.

Just then I heard a knock on the door. I was quick to reach the door and open it. Mary stood outside with the 'strictly-professional' expression on her face. I stood back and let her enter. I checked out her back as she walked in. Tall and thin with a cute ass. She was wearing a calf-length tights with a sleeveless long top. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail and it swung as she walked.

She turned around once she was at the foot of the bed. I locked the door and looked at her. Pretty bangs covered her forehead. The bangs at the sides were longer and reached down to her cheeks. Her breasts weren't prominent... one could say she was almost flat chested.