My Wonderful Submissive - Epilogue

Story Info
Continuation of a middle aged submissive female's adventures.
3.8k words
4.52
22.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

If you have not read the first three scenes of this story, I suggest you do so, only because it will give you the history and cast of players in our adventures. Comments are always appreciated as is your ranking.

*****

Some months had passed since the party at Caitlynn and Ron's house. Our kinky adventures were quite tame and private compared to the party, but we seemed happy with how things in our life together we're going. It was during a quiet evening at home, enjoying an adult beverage, that the seeds for our last adventure at the Club would be planted.

"I have a question for you," said Pat.

"What's that?"

"Our adventures have always been fun but did you get out of them what you wanted; your fantasies or kinky stuff satisfied? I mean, the scenes we've done were mostly my needs and wants and I am worried that your needs weren't...satisfied."

"You satisfy me just fine," I said. "Watching you being tied up or bound and being spanked, paddled, or fucked in all of your holes while I was getting a blow job from Chandler was amazing."

"But, Ian, isn't there something you want, that you think about and want to do?"

"Well, you know I like to watch, especially you. But, I have wondered just how much punishment you could take. I don't mean Caitlynn, Ron, Helen or Anthony paddling you but a group of strangers, basically, having a go at your ass, or tits, or pussy."

"God, Ian, you're getting me worked up!"

"Seriously, Pat, you asked and that's what I fantasize about when you give me the time," I laughed. "But, I know you get off on the humiliation and, well, I like watching you be humiliated. So, in this fantasy of watching you spanked or paddled, I see you being played with, fingers, plugs, dildos, I don't know, I think fucking you would be awesome to see but I wouldn't want anyone to do that to you that we didn't know."

Pat was silent, almost as if she was trying to absorb all that I had said.

"Funny," she said. I had thought about that, too, but I was worried about what you would think."

I said that me spanking or paddling her was always fun, but, what I had described was way beyond that.

"So, you up for a bit of diversion?"

Pat just smiled that smile of hers and she said yes.

"Ok, but this time you don't get a say in the planning. I will call Caitlynn and discuss the scene but you don't get to know ahead of time."

I called Caitlynn the next night and described for her the outline of my fantasy of watching Pat be dominated by multiple people. They could play with her but any penetration would be limited to fingers, fists dildos and plugs. I told Caitlynn that Ron and her were free to have their way with her, knowing that Ron had fucked Pat's ass and Caitlynn was orally serviced by Pat. Caitlynn had mentioned she might invite a couple of people who she and Ron knew. That would provide some fun she said.

Over the next two weeks, Caitlynn and I discussed the scene; what implements were going to be used, what we would do to make sure Pat got the humiliation she wanted, and who she would be servicing. Caitlynn and I agreed that Pat had to be nude during the entire scene and that would include arriving at the club with just a coat covering her but the coat would be removed once we were inside. There would be no hair on her body below the neck. I knew that these two requirements Pat would have no difficulty in doing. The rest was, well, a challenge.

10 days prior to our leaving for New York, I called Caitlynn to put the final parts of our scene together.

"So," I asked, "how should we display her? We have already used the stocks. Standing? St. Andrews Cross? On the floor?

"I was thinking of a spanking bench," said Caitlynn. "This way, those that are going to do corporal on her will have access to her butt and those that are going to play with her have access to her ass and pussy."

Thinking that this would be quite an experience, I asked Caitlynn if we should tell Pat what was ahead of her. Caitlynn said she would do that and I agreed.

"Oh," Caitlynn said, "Ron can't wait to fuck Pat in the ass again."

"What is it about your husband and my wife's ass?" I laughed. "Doesn't he do that to you?"

"Oh, yeah, but he said that once we play with Pat and get her open, he can get his cock all the way in."

10 days later we were on our way to New York and checking in to our hotel. I had reserved a small suite for our stay. We settled in and unpacked. It didn't take Pat long to unpack since she was going to spend most of the evening naked. I had invited Caitlynn and Ron over for a drink and we would walk the three or so blocks from the hotel to the club.

Pat went in to take as soaking bath. When she emerged I told her that it would please me if she stayed nude until we returned from the club much later.

"I brought a coat to wear to the club. I figured you and Caitlynn were planning something like that."

"Caitlynn is bringing something for you to wear on the walk to the club." Pat looked worried. "It will be alright, you won't be walking there naked, although..." I laughed.

I asked Pat if she was cleaned out and she nodded.

"Good. I think your ass is going to get a great deal of attention." Pat smiled at me.

"Get on your knees and crawl to me," I said as freed my cock from my pants. "You know what to do."

Pat was devouring me with enthusiasm as I came in her mouth. Without being told, she opened her mouth to show me what she had collected, then swallowed all of it.

"Good girl."

We rearranged ourselves and a short time later, Ron and Caitlynn arrived. Pat had certainly been nude in front of the two of them before, but I could see her nervousness when two other women entered our room with them. One I recognized right away. Susan was the technician who had waxed Pat before playing at the club for the first time. Susan was good looking. She was wearing a leather skirt and jacket which showed off her great legs and medium size tits. She introduced her friend, Annie, who was taller than Susan but smaller in the boob department. She was just wearing jeans and a pullover.

After greeting everyone, Ron of course, hugged Pat and squeezed her ass, while Caitlynn had kissed me deeply, and the two newcomers were surveying Pat's body, Caitlynn started to speak.

"Ian and I have planned a scene which takes in a great deal of kink. Ian loves to watch Pat be punished and used, while Pat gets off on being humiliated; made to do things you wouldn't do in polite society."

Caitlynn went on to explain to Susan and Annie the history of the four of us playing together. Caitlynn explained to me that Susan and Annie had played with Ron and her before and that both were dominant, although Annie liked to be spanked. I could see Annie smiling at Caitlynn and figured that was something that had happened before.

After reviewing safe words, Caitlynn said it was time to go.

Caitlynn pulled from her bag a leather collar and put it around Pat's neck. Pat got her jacket and put it on and slipped on her shoes. The jacket was just long enough to cover her pussy and the bottom of her ass.

"Don't bend over, " Ron smirked.

Caitlynn attached a leash to the collar but tucked it inside the jacket, pinching Pat's nipple as she did so. We then left for our three block walk to the club.

Once inside and paying our fees, I told Pat to take off the jacket and her shoes. She did so but kept her eyes down through the removal process. Caitlynn then produced two cuffs from her bag and she and Annie put them on Pat's wrists and clipped them together behind Pat's back. Susan took each of Pat's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pulled Pat forward.

"This is going to be fun," Susan said.

Ron and I followed the girls into the club, both of us staring at Pat's ass. From what I could tell, there were perhaps 25 or so people in the public areas. I didn't think there were many more in the private areas because I could see the doors to the private areas were open.

The large, open room had been set up for our scene. Apparently, Caitlynn had seen to that. The only piece of equipment in the room was a spanking bench. The bench was padded and had two extensions that protruded from the front of the bench on which the subject would kneel. The two kneeling projections were movable, as I would soon see. The torso of the "spankee" would lie across the top flat part, but that too was collapsible so that the upper part of the body would be forced down and would thus raise the victim's ass into an even more prominent position.

Annie and Susan led Pat to the bench as people begin to move toward the open area to watch. Little did they know that they would soon be participating. The two ladies had Pat kneeling on the bench and attached her ankles to cuffs on the leg protrusion. They also buckled her thighs to the protrusion. Ron took Pat's hands and cuffed them to chains at the bottom front and lowered the top portion of the bench. The effect of this caused the people watching to utter a collective "wow." Pat's ass was now the highest point of her body. Legs spread, ass and pussy visible, her arms pulled out and stretched, but as she told me later, not terribly uncomfortable. Her tits were hanging down and were available if anyone wanted to play with them. I walked up to her and ran my hand over her ass. I leaned down and said "I hope you're ready for this because you are spread open and I suspect that your going to be wide open before to long."

Caitlynn had various implements in her hand and was placing them next to the bench. The crop, a tawse, flexible paddle, a small whip made of horse hair, and a wooden fraternity paddle. Caitlynn moved away from Pat and walked over toward Ron who handed her their toy bag. Lube and three different butt plugs were removed and Ron began to lube the smallest of the plugs, about four or five inches long, but narrow.

Taking the lube, Ron squeezed some on to Pat's well exposed ass and massaged it into her asshole. He had mo trouble pushing the plug into her. I slapped Pat's ass as Caitlyn picked up the tawse and said,"Feel free to come up and use these devices on her. If she loses the plug, she will be caned. No more than five strokes with the implement you like but, only women may touch...for now." Caitlynn then picked up the tawse and give her five strokes across her ass. Pushing on the plug to make sure it was in all the way, Caitlynn slid her finger down and in to Pat's pussy. The moan that came from Pat's mouth must have meant that Caitlynn was rubbing her clit.

"This is too easy, for you. Let's see what we can do," said Caitlynn.

Slapping Pat's ass twice she reached for the small butt plug that was in Pat's ass and easily slid it out. She then picked up a larger plug, easily six inches from tip to base but at the bottom phalange a good 2 inches wide. She lubed it up and handed it to me and I couldn't wait to put that in my wife's asshole. After some maneuvering, I had the plug up Pat's ass and well seated. Pat was breathing very rapidly and Caitlynn said out loud, "Same rules but men can play with her pussy or tits. Sorry, but her asshole is occupied." That brought a laugh from the 25 or so spectators.

A line quickly formed. I started by using the crop on Pat's pussy. This was followed by a male and female couple who stood on each side of her and alternated spanking her to the limit of 5 times. Each then put three fingers in her Pat's pussy and brought her to orgasm.

As the play continued, more people were playing with Pat's pussy. It seemed the women, although there were less of them, were more interested in putting their fingers in Pat's pussy or rubbing her clit than they were in using the paddle, crop or whip. The men were the opposite. Quite a few preferred spanking Pat's ass than using an implement. One or two wiggled the butt plug.

Annie went to Pat's front and begin to play with her nipples while another women took the fraternity paddle to Pat's ass. She really gave it to her. I thought that Pat had been spanked, paddled or whipped 175 times. Her ass was really red and I shot a glance toward Caitlynn who called for the action to stop. She whispered something to Susan and Susan walked up behind Pat and grabbed hold of the base of the butt plug. She began to twist it in order to loosen it. Pat was groaning but,the plug finally dislodged.

"Ooooh, you are really open now," said Susan.

Caitlynn came up to me and wanted to know if I thought we should give Pat a break. She had been on the bench for over an hour her ass was red and gaping open and I thought going to a private area would be good, but that I wanted to do something that would add to the humiliation factor. I quickly spoke to Ron and he and Caitlynn began to uncuff Pat from the bench. Ron told Pat to get on her hands and knees as he attached the leash to her collar. He began to lead her through the open area toward the private rooms. To spur her on, I was flicking the horse hair whip on her ass as she crawled toward the private areas. This allowed observers to see her ass and her bobbing tits as she crawled through the club.

Once in the private area, Ron undid the leash. Susan, Annie and Caitlynn began to strip and Ron and I followed. There had been no plan or thinking on what would happen here; only what happened to Pat on the spanking bench was planned as much as two dozen plus people spanking you and fingering your pussy can be planned!

Caitlynn and Susan were no sitting on a leather love seat with their legs spread and heels up on the cushion. Pat was told by Caitlynn to crawl between Susan's legs and properly thank her for her part in Pat's evening. Caitlynn then said that Pat would do her next. As Pat began to eat Susan, Ron had gotten Behring Pat and aimed his hard on at Pat's asshole. It wasn't difficult for him to get get his cock balls deep into Pat's ass. Annie had begun sucking on me as I tried to keep my eyes on the action happening on the love seat. Ron was really working his cock in and out of Pat's asshole, going in deep and almost pulling out before sinking his cock all the way back in. Susan was bucking into Pat's face and when she came with a guttural scream, she changed places with Caitlynn.

Caitlynn was enjoying the attentions of Pat's tongue on her pussy and clit. In short order Caitlynn was coming and I was getting close. Annie stopped before I could cum. Ron was grunting and I knew he was coming in Pat's ass. Annie laid down on the floor on her back and Susan told Pat to put her pussy and ass over Annie's mouth, while Pat ate Annie out.

As Annie and Pat were positioning themselves, Caitlynn came over to me and sat down right on my hard on. Susan was on her knees sucking on Ron. I had never fucked Caitlynn but I was really enjoying this. When I had cum, and Caitlynn climbed off my lap, Annie and Pat were just finished. Annie's face glistened with Pat's juices and the remnants of Ron's cum.

"Your turn," said Caitlynn as she lowered her just fucked pussy over Pat's face.

"That's it. Eat all of Ian's cum out of my pussy."

Pat was licking away when she grabbed Caitlynn by the thighs and flipped her over so that Caitlynn was now on her back with Pat's face between her legs. In this position, Pat's as was up and Susan didn't waste the opportunity to spank Pat's ass as Pat continued to eat out Caitlynn.

When Caitlynn had cum, she rolled away from Pat. Ron and I had moved in front of Pat and we told her we needed to be cleaned up. She set about to lick and suck us clean. When she was done with her clean up duties, Pat asked me if I was satisfied with what we had done.

"I would like to see you spanked some more, maybe with a plug in that well fucked ass of yours. Maybe out in public. Let's put a plug in and lead you out to the public area. Let's have someone you don't know remove the plug."

Caitlynn was listening and said, "Ohh, that sounds fun."

Caitlynn went to her bag and pulled out a very large butt plug. It had to be nine inches long and the tip was as wide as the first plug that we had put up Pat's ass earlier in the evening. The plug flared out to three inches wide at the base. Caitlynn grabbed the lube and covered the plug. She handed the tube to me and asked if I wanted to lube Pat's ass.

I said, "I would be happy to do it but I think Ron was looking forward to it."

"No," said Ron, "I want to put it in her. Ian, you lube her."

I flooded Pat's ass with lube and slid my entire hand into her ass. I gave the lube another squeeze and got out of the way so that Ron could slide the monster plug in. It took a few minutes of effort, even with the prior play that had gone on in Pat's ass. The moaning coming from her was a mixture of discomfort and absolute lust.

"One last little bit, Pat, and you got it all in," said Ron.

The others were gathered around offering encouragement and with that Pat rocked backwards and impaled herself on the plug. The last bit disappeared inside her.

Giving her a moment, Caitlynn attached the leash and off we went, all naked, into the public area. There were only a few people left. Mostly male but a couple of females.

"Oh, look," said Caitlynn. "People waited to see what you would be doing next." Caitlynn let go of the leash when she had led Pat to the middle of the public area.

"Let's go get dressed," Caitlynn said to us. We went back to change, leaving Pat on her hands and knees, naked, her ass in the air and a large butt plug up her very cute, sore, red ass.

When we were dressed we walked back to see Pat pretty much in the same position we left her. The only difference was that there were five men and two women standing or kneeling next to her. The two women were busy; the men were just watching. The butt plug was laying on the floor and the woman behind Pat hand her hand where the plug had been. The other women was in front of Pat, pulling on her tits.

We watched for a while, since Pat was in no real danger, there was no reason to intervene. When the two women had finished, Caitlynn got Pat to stand up and we led her back to change into the short jacket. Caitlynn wanted Pat to walk through the club to the lobby and outside before she would give Pat back her jacket. This would be a new experience. I could see the look of fear in Pat's eyes.

But, proudly lifting her head, Pat started to walk through the club with the last remnants of the crowd saying good bye, right out the door onto the sidewalk. It was late and there really wasn't anyone around so Caitlynn slipped the jacket onto Pat and the six of us walked back to the hotel.

We talked until the sun came up. What was good, what was bad. I had gotten everything I wanted and more. I was curious if Pat found the bit of exhibitionism outside exiting. She had taken more pain than she ever had and she had said afterwards when asked about this by Caitlynn, that she thought that was her limit. The largest butt plug really was uncomfortable, but Ron said,"Yes, but you took all of it."

""it was still uncomfortable, Ron," said Pat.

"But, Pat said, everything else was hot. I loved it."

"How did you feel about being naked outside?" asked Susan.

"Scared," Pat said, "but excited if that makes sense. I mean, in the club I had been naked before and there was an understanding that even when you left me alone to go change, that I was safe, even though I was being played with, it was ok. Going outside, that was risky,scary. What would I do if seen? Run to you guys? Well, fortunately no one saw."

Eventually we all went to breakfast after Pat had changed. Made small talk and finally said our thank you sand good byes.

Pat and I hadn't discussed the events of that night in any great detail. Oh, we played and generally continued to enjoy each other's company.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers
12