My Workout Partner Ch. 12

Story Info
I start my new job...naked as the day I was born.
4.6k words
4.59
13.6k
5

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

As I pulled into the gravel lot by the back of the pool, Angie and Tess were already there waiting. It was already 15 or 20 minutes after we normally started, because of the conversation I had had 20 minutes prior. Both were already naked and had their goggles in hand. They looked a little alarmed when they saw my car, until they figured out it was me. Ashley and Joey arrived right behind me.

"We'll have to be quick this morning," Ashley announced. "Our business conversation this morning took up more time than I thought."

"Business conversation," Angie whispered to me as we went thru the pool door?

"I'll explain later, but it includes you, if you don't already know," I whispered back.

"Stretch and get going," Joey ordered. "Angie, you, the stud, and I need to talk when you guys finish."

It was almost 5:30 by the time we stretched and got into the water. As I swam, I tried to clear my mind of the events of the morning and the events that would happen after the swim finished. All too quickly, we could hear the morning crew in the rest room. Joey called our workout to a halt.

"Tess, go ahead and shower and get a fresh set of scrubs on and start your day. Angie and the stud muffin and I need to go over some things this morning," Joey called out.

As we toweled dry, Angie listened to Joey described the new nude classes and her new role in the schedule. The look on her face was part excitement and part fear. The bottom line was that she would make more money, and she got to look at me naked full time, while she was only naked for one or two classes a day, so that pretty much brought her around.

"The two of you need to do some paperwork, but no one is usually in the business office until 8. Since you'll need to sign the nudity waivers and the instructor job offers before you can officially start, one of my buddies in HR came in early to get it done. I just had to promise she would get some eye candy in return." Joey explained to me. "There shouldn't be too many people in the building besides the opening crew. They've caught glimpses of Angie naked before, but she shouldn't have to be totally exposed. As of right now, she is only going to do one or two nude yoga classes besides her regular therapy job. I'll let her go thru the locker room to get her scrubs on. Besides, my HR buddy isn't interested in her. Plus, with her dressed, your nakedness will stand out even more, which is what you want, right? Head on up. Betsy is expecting you both."

"Naked thru the lobby and upstairs now," I challenged! "Really?"

"Hurry up, boy toy! This is all going to be your world soon enough," Joey plainly stated. "Unless you don't want this job!"

Yes, I do. I just was thinking..." I started.

"Thinking of going slow," Joey interrupted! "It's easier to get into a cold pool all at once than going slowly. Get going! If you start now, you should be done and back down here in an hour. Angie knows where to go."

I left the confines of the pool into the gym, naked, for the first time. The awareness of being naked in public was intoxicating and scary at the same time. Your senses are on overload and aware of every motion and sound. Thankfully, no one was in the gym. Angie went from the pool, thru the lady's locker room, and quickly met up with me on the other side. She was in bright blue scrubs, but obviously hadn't taken time for underwear. Her nipples were straining against her shirt and her form fitting scrub bottom showed no panty lines. As we made eye contact, she smiled broadly at me. "Nice boner! I hope you can keep that thing under control for a few minutes."

She must have taken pity on my situation and we took the back stairs to HR, rather than go out of the gym to the lobby to take the elevator. As we bounded up the stairs, my erection was bouncing off my stomach. Thankfully she knew where she was going. As we went thru the office door at the business wing of the building, we were met by a well-dressed, middle aged woman who introduced herself as Betsy. She took a long look at me and smiled. "Turn around and let me get a good look at you! I didn't come in two hours early for nothing," she announced.

As I complied with Betsy's request, an older woman came out of a side office. "Hi Angie," she greeted. "Ashley had told me to come in early to see the new business venture we're so excited to start. I'm glad I did! So, you two are going to be the new nude instructors we are signing up this morning? Angie, I guess this is just additional duties for you. I'm always glad when we can promote from within! I'll have to consider signing up for one of your classes!"

"But you, Tiger," she continued, "you're taking full advantage of the job already, I see!" She stepped forward to shake my hand, while giving me a visual inspection. She was probably in her 50's. She was well dressed, and obviously took good care of herself. I guess it's handy to work above a gym. "Hi, I'm Ms. Smith, the owner of the company. It's very nice to meet you. I would say that I hope to see even more of you in the future, but I guess that's not possible, is it,' she joked? "I appreciate your enthusiasm for the human form and how it can be sculpted and be shown in its natural form. You'll be great advertising! I hope we can expand our business in this area. Ashley tells me that your dedication to Naturalism is going to be your biggest plus, but I see a few other assets that are a plus, as well!"

I followed her eyes down to my rock-hard erection. As I was moving my hands to cover my "problem", she reached out her hand to stop my attempt. "Oh, don't you dare cover up that beautiful penis and scrotum! If you're going to work here as our full-time nudist, we're all going to have to get used to seeing a natural male biological reaction, aren't we? And you will have to get used to the admiring glances by those around you. Otherwise, you'll be walking round with your hands on your crotch most of the day, and we can't have that! You'll be covered by the nudity agreement you'll be signing this morning, but actually, I was surprised to find that there aren't any laws in this state prohibiting your nudity, as long as you aren't being lewd or sexual. As Ashley has already told me, her research found that as a Naturalist, you have a "free speech" right to work naked on our property. I'm hoping that you will serve as our company's body acceptance role model. I just wanted to assure you that if you have any problems with your choice of going without clothing, you come see me immediately! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Smith," I stammered. "Thank you. I'll do my best to represent this company in a positive light. I'm glad to know I have the boss' support!"

"Oh, call me Smitty," she replied. "Since you aren't hiding anything, I guess I shouldn't hide behind titles."

"Thank you, Betsy, for coming in early. You can start their paperwork now," Smitty said, finally. "I'll definitely have to get out of this office more to see what's going on downstairs! Angie, I look forward to looking in on your classes, as well!"

I was surprised when Smitty actually softly stroked my ass and winked before she turned to go back to her office suite. "Nice assets," she purred. "We're expecting great things with you joining our team."

As Angie and I turned our focus back to the first woman, Betsy motioned for Angie to sit in the chair in front of her desk. "I was told to finish Angie's paperwork first and let her go back downstairs. Since she's already an employee, her package is just a few sheets and only two signatures...plus issuing her a smart watch. You being a new employee with certain additional restrictions, your package will take longer. Just stand over there," she motioned, "I'll get to you in a minute."

As Angie and Betsy went thru the paperwork, another woman came into the office. She slowed down her stride when she became aware of my presence and state of undress. Her instant grin was interrupted by Betsy. "Dr. Judy, as soon as I finish with Angie and start his paperwork, I'll send him back to you for his physical."

This situation was just getting more uncomfortable by the minute, but my body was revealing my true exhibitionist tendencies. My cock was staying rock hard, which Dr. Judy obviously didn't miss. "That will be fine," Dr. Judy answered. "I have to set the exam room up for him, anyway. Take your time."

I must have zoned out, because it seemed like it was only a few seconds and Angie was standing up from Betsy's desk with a new smart watch. "You're next," Angie told me. "Good luck. Don't get lost on your way back to the gym. Remember, your first yoga class starts at 8 and were' co-teaching for the first few sessions!"

"I can't have you sitting your naked bottom on my chair," Betsy admonished. "I'll need you to stand and start your paperwork. Besides, my view will be better and we wouldn't want to violate your right to be seen, would we? You have these pages to go over and these pages to sign," as she motioned to a small stack of papers. "Then after Dr. Judy clears you, you can come back out and I'll explain how your smart watch works with the new security system."

I didn't take too long to scan the paperwork and sign the places where Betsy had placed sticky notes. I didn't read all of it for the sake of time, because I wanted to get back to the relative safety of the gym and the small rooms where the classes are usually taught. There was the standard employment contract to sign. There was a "Nudity Clause" that covered me while I was teaching any classes that the company or its affiliates offered that were clothing optional for the public. There was a strangely worded page stating that I claimed protection under the law as a Naturalist, which supposedly protected me while I was naked outside the classroom that Betsy had to Notarize when I signed it. There was a rental agreement to stay at an apartment at Ashley's house that was considered to be part of my work compensation package. Then there was health insurance, dental coverage...even a 401K retirement plan! I hoped that there wasn't anything I signed that could get me in deeper than I already was.

"OK," Betsy concluded. "There is one final thing to sign as soon as Dr. Judy finishes with you. Just go back out my door and down the hall to the left and knock. Dr. Judy will let you in when she is ready."

As I walked down the hall, I was sure hoping she was ready. The wall clock already showed 6:45 and I knew from experience with my early morning physical therapy appointments that the activity in the building ramped up considerably after 7.

I found the correct door and knocked. In a few moments, Dr. Judy and a male assistant opened the door. "We don't have very many male employees, so I had to ask Jim from my other practice to witness my exam of you. Its state law and for both of our protection. Let's get your height and weight and then we'll need you to hop up on the table. Normally, my patients would need to gown up, but obviously we don't need that formality."

I stepped up on the scale...198 pounds. I then walked over to the measurement chart on the wall and backed up to it. Jim nonchalantly grasped me by my cock and repositioned me where he wanted me by the wall. He responded cooly, "Sorry, if that startled you. It just looked like a good handle to get you to go where I needed you. Six foot, two inches." That gave me some hint that this might not be a typical exam.

As I walked over and sat on the exam table, I noticed Dr. Judy wink at Jim. "Let's get going. I'll start with the usual exam of your lungs and heart before I have you lay back. We'll get your blood pressure and then Jim will draw some blood for routine checks and to make sure you don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. Then, I'll check your prostate and for any hernias before we get to the other tests."

"Other tests," I asked?

"Just hush. I'll explain when we get to that," was her response. With that she began... "Lungs...fine. Heart sounds strong and regular." The blood pressure check and blood work came next. "OK, lay back and let's check your liver and other internal organs," she said...like she had probably done plenty of times.

As I laid back, my semi erect cock flopped straight up on my stomach. "Thanks for showing me your penis, but I'm not ready for that, yet," she panned. With that, she casually moved it to the side as she continued her exam, poking and tapping various places on my stomach. "Nice muscle tone. I don't get too many patients with an all over tan. I get men in my regular practice who manscape, but not many who shave all over. Do you still shave, or are you taking advantage of our laser hair removal procedures?"

"Actually, I was one of the first laser hair customers here," I answered. "I have a few more sessions, so I still do have to shave some stray hairs. Probably not for too much longer."

As she lightly ran her hand over my crotch, she said, "So nice and smooth. I like the results. I definitely like the look. Full Brazilian, too?"

"Yes," I answered, 'everything."

"Good. That'll make my next exam a lot easier. On your feet sailor. Turn around and grab the far side of the exam table. I need to check for hemorrhoids and check your prostate. I thought she would glove up before she lubed my rose bud and her finger, but she went commando. "You have a perfect anus. Just relax. Let's see if your prostate is as good looking as the rest of you." With that, she playfully ran her slicked-up finger around my rose bud before penetrating my back door. As she moved her finger around, massaging my gland, my cock responded positively to the sensation. She seemed to suddenly remember one of the other tests and said, "Jim, we're going to need a semen sample. Get one of those specimen cups off of the instrument table."

As I was reeling from what she just said, it got worse. "Don't worry, I won't ask you to masturbate into the cup. That's the other reason I brought Jim. He didn't want to come in early unless I could make it worth his while, so I told him he could do it. You don't mind, do you," she cooed mockingly?

Not waiting for an answer from me, Jim's left hand was quickly wrapped around my hardening cock as he was reaching with his other hand for the specimen cup. He evidently had borrowed some of the doctor's lube. His slick up and down motion on my pole was at least one of the first pleasant surprises of the morning. With my head down on the padded exam table and my butt up in the air with a finger in my ass, I was not in the best position to protest. I was also not expecting the doctor to not pull her finger out of my ass, but she inserted a second finger and continued to massage my prostate. "Stay down, she commanded. "My massaging your gland will make sure I get a larger sample. Plus, it will make it go quicker. I was told by the girls downstairs that you liked anal stimulation. That information comes in handy sometimes."

Busted! I didn't realize Angie actually told anyone of her surprise anal penetration while she was giving me a hand job after one of our early morning workouts. The immediate situation and the morning happenings brought me to a violent climax! I grunted loudly, my knees buckled, and if I wasn't holding onto the table, I would have collapsed to the floor, Jim's hand still in tow. Dr. Judy's fingers did pop out.

"Oh, Wow!" was all Dr. Judy could say. "I guess anal penetration should be in your folder. I hope you didn't knock the specimen cup out of Jim's hand or we'll have to do this all again!"

"Nope," Jim said. "I've still got his cock and his spunk cup! Although, I'll spill it on purpose, if you want me to!"

"No," Dr. Judy told him. We probably don't have time...but I'll make sure you get called when he has his recheck."

"Fair enough," Jim answered. "What's next?"

"We still need a urine sample and I forgot that they wanted me to take his measurements to be able to advertise his improvements in the gym as his employment progresses. Come to think of it, I don't see why that shouldn't include penis size, since the public will be able to see it, too, so Jim, I guess I'll need your "hands on" help in a few minutes again, after all!"

"OK, we're almost done. Since you've just ejaculated, I need you to go in the toilet over here and void the first stream to flush most of the semen out of your ureter, and then give me a urine sample. After that, I'll need to take your body measurements and talk about the anal vibrator Ashley wants me to fit you for."

"What," I blurted out! "What would I need an anal vibrator for?"

"She wants to be able to locate you and buzz you to come to her office whenever she or Joey need you. The smart watch you're being issued doesn't have that option. She'll text you and then buzz your probe, so you'll look at the text on your watch was what I was told," Dr. Judy explained.

"Why can't she just use the intercom," I asked suspiciously.

"Because buzzing your ass sounds much more fun, boy toy. Don't you think? Besides, you wouldn't hear the intercom if you're swimming. Now hurry up, you've got a building to flash and classes to run," she said as she smacked me on the ass.

Holding the urine cup, I padded off to the toilet. Oh, Crap. Dr. Judy knew about Ashley and Joey! If she knew all the things they were planning, then the comments from Smitty earlier had additional meaning. I'm pretty sure Betsy was in on it. Did everyone know that I was more than just your typical employee who just happened not to wear clothes? Boy, that sounded stupid. I was pretty sure I was the only guy on staff. All the women I had seen were far above average in looks and body. My mind was racing again. I was lucky to hit the cup, but peed all over my hand.

After washing my hands, I walked the cup back to Dr. Judy. "Give it to Jim," she said. "We need to finish up." After taking my chest, arm, waist, calf, hip, and thigh measurements, she turned around and picked up something that resembled a silver egg with a handle on the larger end. "I'm not sure if you've seen one of these. It's basically a remote-control vibrating plug that fully inserts into your anus. Except for when you need to move your bowels, I'm told you will keep this inserted at all times on the premises. I was told that may change, but that's where you'll start. Insert this now. I'll test it here. That should also make you hard enough for our last measurement of your erect penis and you'll be on your way!"

She handed me the elongated egg with some lube on it and said, "I'm sure you can do this without help, but Jim can help if you need further instructions. Just make sure you put it in with the handle facing out. It would be a lot messier to remove if you don't. I want you to try this one on for size. I was trying to judge when I gave you your prostate exam what size you would need."

"No, I'm good," I answered. "They come in sizes? Are there any other surprises?"

"None, except for the first time I push the button on the remote and set the intensity. That might be little different."

As I inserted the egg with both of them watching intently, I wasn't paying attention that Dr. Judy had already picked up the remote. "WOW! That will get my attention, for sure," I blurted out!

"It got your erection's attention, too. It went in too easy, though. Take it out and let me try the next larger size. Just bear down like you're pooping and the handle will protrude enough for you to grab it."

So out it came on the first try and she let me drop the egg in a kidney tray as she handed me the larger one. And boy was this one larger! "Are you sure this is the next larger size. I think the one I had will do just fine," I pleaded.

"I'll be the judge of that! It came out too easily. Just insert the thing. The quicker we get done here, the faster Betsy can be done with you, as well! You wouldn't want this thing to pop out while you were leading a class or swimming, would you?"

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers
12