My Zombie Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cannibalistic monster that I had tied up.

With tits.

And a pussy.

Fuck.

I dashed upstairs and saw her writhing on the floor, snarling and gnashing at the ball gag.

I could see a bite mark through her sleeve now, encrusted with blood but any wound had totally healed.

I shook my head. "Surely I'm not going to do this," I thought as I gazed down at her as she ravenously glared back up at me.

Her tits jiggled beneath her top with each little lunge she did toward me, and her ass bounced in her tight yoga pants.

I put my shotgun on their bedside table then reached down, scooping this woman up and throwing her onto her bed. I ripped open her polo neck sweater and exhaled deliriously as her firm 32E tits jiggled in her high end bra. She just continued gnashing and snarling mindlessly at me, reassuring me that no humanity remained, she didn't have the fainted idea what was going on.

All that existed was her hunger.

I knew how she felt.

I unclipped her bra and cut the straps with my pocket knife, tossing it aside and gazed at the first pair of tits I had seen in far, far too long.

Those fuckers were real.

Fuck me this chick was a prize. Her tits were full and firm, surprisingly so to say she was, I would guess, in her late twenties. Her nipples were tiny and pointed straight outwards from her body.

I reached out and grabbed the best handfuls I have ever had in my hands and sighed as the soft flesh filled my palms and gave beneath my fingers and I massaged.

I lowered my head and sucked and kissed her tits, utterly ignoring the fact they were attached to a ravening feral animal.

My dick was now in absolute agony, feeling almost dizzy as all the blood in my body seemed to run into the hardest erection I have ever had in my life.

Overcome, I rolled her onto her front and mounted her, pulling down her yoga pants, freeing my dick for my jeans and I pinned her down, she writhing furiously beneath me, and I awkwardly reached down, parting her legs slightly through her bindings and desperately probing her with my dick, trying to find her pussy.

I suddenly felt a pair of fleshy lips with the tip of my dick and I rolled my eyes as I lunged my dick inside, feeling, for the first time in weeks, my dick enveloped by a warm, fleshy tunnel.

Still she mindlessly writhed and gnashed beneath me as I let my dick rest inside her pussy. I kissed her bare shoulders and reached around to grab her tits as I began fucking her, using my body weight to control her.

I dared not withdraw too much, as her wriggling was already making it hard to stay inside her, so I pinned her down with my hips as best I could and bucked my hips, getting deep, short thrusts.

Fuck me it felt good. I squeezed her tits and started to learn how she moved, so I could better anticipate, and managed to build a bizarre rhythm with her until I was fucking her roughly with deep, rough lunges and finally, I came. I gripped her and groaned loudly as weeks of pent-up frustration gripped my balls and began pumping my cum, feeling her pussy respond with some subconscious motor response as her pussy muscles began tightening around my length, massaging the cum from my aching dick and into her pussy.

I lifted off her and slid my spent dick from her pussy, my dick glistening with her wetness, and I parted her lips to watch her pussy leaking my load. Fuck that was the hottest thing I've ever done.

I was taking her.

She was mine now.

I was keeping this thing as my pet zombie sex slave. I grabbed a nightie from her dresser and dressed her as best I could, slung her over my shoulder and left the house, carrying my prize.

I had come here hoping for some interesting loot and had bagged myself a zombie of a perfect-bodied middle-class housewife as a sex slave.

A pretty good haul as far as I was concerned.

***

We arrived back at my retreat, and I tossed her over my shoulder once again and took her inside.

I tossed her, still bound, onto my bed, and finished bringing in the rest of my looted supplies, before I returned to my room and shut the door.

I still couldn't fully process what was happening. But as she writhed and wriggled in her thin, white silk nightie, my brain soon relinquished control to my dick.

I hurriedly undressed, and climbed onto the bed, feeling more relaxed in my wooden-walled retreat, with my 80s movie posters hung on the walls, my gun cabinet, and my books. I reflected that this was the only girl I had brought back here.

I chuckled dryly to myself about that one.

I pushed her onto her back and unfastened the belt holding her knees together.

She was still relentlessly wriggling, but it was all instinct, there were no thoughts into the motions, a little like when an animal gets a limb stuck and they just make panicked jerks away from whatever restrains them until either they are freed or their limb rips off.

Her arms were still bound behind her back, making laying her on her back awkward, so I turned her and cautiously unbound them. She immediately lunged for me, and by outrageous fortune, her instinct was to grab me and hug her body against mine as she tried to bite my neck and shoulders though the ball gag.

Realizing I could use this instinct to my advantage, I reached down and unfastened her ankles, and she lunged for me, wrapping her arms and legs around me like an utterly possessed, clingy high school girl who wants the captain of the football team to "make her a woman" on prom night.

She practically dragged me on top of her and began writhing against me, her toned legs locking with mine, and I thrust my dick straight inside her for the most intense missionary sex I have ever had.

She writhed and wriggled beneath me, snarling, gnashing and growling with frustration as she tried desperately to bite me, the ball gag being the only thing between me and joining the rest of humanity as either dead or a possessed feral cannibal.

But fuck me did it work.

I gripped her body against mine and ragged her beneath me like a cheap whore, squashing her huge, firm tits against my chest and fucking her relentlessly, each outward thrust met with her furiously dragging me back with her arms and legs, her whole body bouncing up and down on the bed beneath me and I felt my orgasm coming, hugging her tightly against me and cumming furiously inside her, feeling once again her pussy milking my dick.

I tried to lie on top of her and enjoy some post-orgasmic bliss, but she kept writhing and gnashing, so I pinned her down and fought my way out of her grip, which, especially having just energetically fucked her, was no mean feat. But she got up, and latched herself onto me again, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

I hated having to do it, but I grappled her into a rear choke again and held her till she passed out.

I laid her on my bed and opened her legs to have a look at her pussy, watching it twitch as a drop of my cum oozed out.

Giving her tits a squeeze, I got up and realized I would have to rig something up. She wouldn't be able to roam freely as I'd just had a ravening cannibal latched onto me twenty-four hours a day.

Sounds great, but let's be realistic.

I had a spare bed in my basement, having built one just in case I ever had a companion here, so I carried her downstairs and fastened a collar and chain around her neck, fixing it to the bed. She would be able to get off the bed and get about three feet before the chain would stop her.

It occurred to me that I was a guy living in a cabin in the woods keeping a woman chained up in my basement. I even owned a chainsaw.

Dear Gods I had become every horror movie cliche, I chuckled to myself, reassuring myself that my captive of choice was a zombie, not some unfortunate spring break college girl from a grainy slasher flick.

She was still unconscious, and I sat with her, massaging her tits utterly mesmerized.

She soon came to, and the snarling and gnashing resumed.

The way she gripped onto me, though consciously I knew it was to restrain and kill me, my dick just interpreted as sexual desire.

My dick rose once again, and I pushed her back, falling into her grip, feeling her leglock me and my dick found her pussy with zero effort.

I gripped her shoulders and fucked her again, making her grunt through her growls until I filled her pussy with cum for a third time.

I was learning how her body moved, and I actually managed to move with her in a way that felt almost like post-orgasmic cuddling. Almost. It wasn't completely relaxing but with practice I reckoned I could eventually learn to sleep like this, I chuckled to myself. I was a little bummed that I couldn't kiss her, but given time, there might even be a way around that.

I didn't plan on keeping the ball gag in her mouth forever.

***

Was our "relationship" purely carnal?

Initially, yes.

Did I begin to become bizarrely fond of her?

Also yes.

Over the next couple of days, I began to spot patterns in her behavior.

She would, for a few hours a day, have a phase where she would go seemingly dormant, a phase I interpreted as what little remained of her brain sleeping.

Her eyes were still open and she would often be stood up, but she would be otherwise still, and her body would be loose. Her eyelids would be heavier and she would breathe slightly differently.

I'm certain it's zombie sleep.

I found that this time was usually for a few hours in the early evening while the sun set, then she would awaken again come nightfall and stay as such until the next dusk.

I found I could move her around with little resistance in this state, simply by holding her arms and moving her, her motor functions would have her walk whenever I guided her and sit, stand or lie if I guided her so.

In these moments, I could enjoy some semblance of intimacy with her, and would often pick this time to lie in bed with her and read a book, or cuddle, or, obviously, have sex.

Lots and lots of sex.

The first time having sex with her during her dormant phase was awkward and rushed as I hadn't learnt her patterns yet, but soon, I could predict her dormancy to the minute.

The next day, I was laid with her, her naked body laid relaxed against mine.

I caressed her breasts tenderly as her unfocused eyes gazed aimlessly at the ceiling.

I kissed and sucked her breasts, pulling her nipples into my mouth and suckling tenderly, reaching down to stroke her pussy. She was constantly wet and available for sex, but during her dormancy, I could get her really wet and accommodating with some surprisingly tender foreplay.

My dick, now utterly throbbing, took charge and I mounted her, parting her legs with mine and I guided my dick inside her.

It was such a great contrast to the angry hate-fucking we did while she was "awake," this sleepy, half-asleep Sunday morning sex.

I knew I had a couple of hours of dormancy to enjoy, so I stroked my dick in and out of her leisurely, enjoying her body with my lips and tongue, her pussy welcoming my dick and accommodating me rather than gripping and squeezing.

I rose myself on my hands to watch her tits bounce as I rocked her body beneath me, moaning with sheer pleasure as I enjoyed my zombie sex slave, building up to a long, powerful orgasm, withdrawing my dick all the way out, then sliding back inside her, the engorged ridge of my thick, uncut dick pushing between her pussy lips and sliding through every ridge and ripple of her inner walls.

I built a map of her pussy in my head, and came to anticipate the textures of her pussy, shivering with anticipation as I withdrew then slid my dick back inside her, feeling everything in exquisite detail.

Knowing she would begin to wake up soon, I increased my pace slightly, and brought myself to the climax I had been edging, holding at bay for the past hour.

I lunged, a loud, long groan escaping my throat as I came, emptying myself inside her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, panting, leisurely kissing her shoulders and breasts, and stroked her shoulder length red hair as I rolled my hips, enjoying the sensation of my slackening dick slowly slipping out of her until I was fully out and my cum began running out of her and down between the crack of her ass onto the bed.

I rose to gaze down at her body; her full, firm tits spread across her chest, her smooth stomach, her trimmed, though growing back red bush, her broad, womanly hips and neat, welcoming pussy lips, currently oozing my load, and finally her long, toned legs with her thick, muscular yet soft thighs.

She began to awaken, and her hunger returned, reaching out for me, lazily at first, with drowsy growls.

Hunger.

Shit. I had had her for days and hadn't even considered that, or what, she would eat. She had eaten her husband and on reflection I realized she would need to eat just like an otherwise-normal person.

I rushed to the kitchen and took a tin of chopped pork and ham, pried out the slab of formed, pink meat and took it down to her.

I cautiously took off her ball gag while she was still a little drowsy and put the meat on a plate on the bed for her.

She immediately snatched it up and devoured it like candy.

I may be wrong, and I'm fully aware I am over romanticizing our relationship, but I think I saw a little gratitude in her feral, wild eyes.

I realized I had another mouth to feed now, and on offering her some potato was met with utter indifference.

Damn. Meat wasn't the easiest thing to come by. Hunting still felt a little dangerous, though when it felt safe I could easily go out and hunt deer.

In the meantime I needed a solution, and gods forgive me for mine.

I drove out to the big-box warehouse that sat off an exit of the freeway a few miles from my cabin.

It had been utterly looted of actual food as I expected, but I knew what would have been left behind in vast quantities.

Dog food. Pallets and pallets of dog food.

Even I have to grill that chopped pork shit before I can eat it, but she had eaten it uncooked with rabid enthusiasm.

Dog food was, it pained me to admit, the perfect solution.

I grabbed a few bowls and took a pallet jack and loaded my truck with as much dog food as I could then returned to my cabin.

As I emptied a tin of chunks into a bowl, I found myself hoping she would reject it to save me the guilt of feeding her this shit, that she would make me feed her the same food as I ate.

It would mean less, and it would make life a lot harder, but I still hoped for it.

I was wrong. As soon as I entered the room and she smelt the food, she began leaping so hard against the chain I was worried she would snap her neck. I passed her the bowl and she began scooping it up with her fingers and shoveling it into her mouth.

I stood back and let her eat, conflicted by the convenience that I could feed her so easily, but that I felt awful letting my greatest connection to my own sanity subsist on pet chow.

My dick began to twitch gazing at her bare tits and I soon got over my guilt.

After she had finished, I wanted to fuck her again, so I took the ball gag and wrestled it onto her, then grappled her face down onto the bed, she furiously struggling against me, arms clawing at the bed, and her pert, tight ass writhed beneath me. I gripped my dick and decided to claim her ass.

I rubbed her pussy to gather what wetness I could and smeared it on my dick then nuzzled it between her ass cheeks, finding her tight asshole with the tip of my dick. It actually seemed to piss her off, as vaginal sex seemed natural to her and she didn't fight that but as I pushed my dick against her asshole, it seemed unnatural to her and she began screaming like a banshee in furious protest.

I pinned her down forcefully and cruelly rammed my dick up her ass, to which she screamed in absolute fury, where before I have only ever heard her growl in ravening threat. Fucking her ass was evidently seriously pissing her off.

In this moment it was the hottest thing imaginable.

I pinned her down roughly and rammed my dick into her ass, fucking her hard, just selfishly rutting toward my own orgasm, feeling her ass cheeks smacking against my hips as her tiny asshole gripped my cock so tightly it bordered on painful and too soon I was filling her ass with cum, shouting in sheer ecstasy as I came.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and backed away quickly, and she leapt off the bed and lunged for me, the chain catching her and holding her just out of reach.

I felt guilty for being so rough with her, but also knew that fucking her ass had been one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced.

Next meal time, I decided she deserved a tin of stewed steak by way of apology. I only had a couple of dozen tins of this, and they were likely the last few I would ever find, so this was no small sacrifice.

I know it was more to make me feel better than for her, but feel better I did, like a couple having a fight and the guy buying her roses, I had fucked my zombie slave in the ass and seriously pissed her off so I gave her a tin of cold steak in gravy as an "I'm sorry" gift.

Man this just got weirder and weirder.

***

Time utterly flew.

Weeks turned into months, and while I still checked the radio every day, I found myself caring increasingly less whether or not I heard any sign of human activity. If all that remained were me and... shit I hadn't even named her.

I hadn't found out her name when I took her from her house and all this time I had never thought about giving her a name.

Our relationship was utterly non verbal. I hadn't spoken a word out loud in weeks, other than the usual climactic foul-mouthed exclamations with my zombie.

Mercedes. That was all I knew about her in life, so in her un-life I would call her that. I called across the room to her;

"Mercedes!"

And she unambiguously responded, as if the name stirred something in her, a memory from her old life and she suddenly looked alert, like a - and bite me for this comparison right now, but - like a dog hearing its name.

"Mercedes." I smiled, confirming that this was a good name to choose for her.

Dusk was coming, and I sat in the room with her, reading a book until she went dormant, then I got into bed with her and began playing with her tits, never tiring of having them in my mouth.

I realized I hadn't fucked them yet, so I stretched her arms up and straddled her chest, then pushed her tits together either side of my dick and began thrusting into her cleavage.

Fuck why had it taken me so long to try this.

I gasped and moaned as I kneaded her breasts in my hands as I fucked her cleavage and came hard, spraying her neck with a welt of cum. I squeezed her tits as my dick twitched and smeared the last dribbles of cum on her tits before collapsing beside her and resting a hand across her stomach.

It felt... different. Her stomach. I pushed and felt a roundness that I had never been aware of before. My blood turned cold.

Impossible.

"Utterly impossible." I breathed, sitting up and feeling her stomach.

"No no no, she can't be, she's a fucking zombie!" I said aloud.

A zombie.

A pregnant zombie.

12