Myrtle Beach Magic Ch. 04

Story Info
Jared finds more sex at the Daniels' house.
5.1k words
4.61
8.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers

After the wild night of sex with Lindy and Darby, things settled down for a few days. It almost felt strange to be around the Daniels family and not have some crazy sexual adventure happen, but it did give me a chance to recharge my batteries.

Lindy had a date with her potential basketball lover, and Adam took a girl to a concert, so the kids were keeping busy.

I was able to line up several more new accounts to keep the boss happy and make it worth my while to be in Myrtle Beach. I wasn't having any luck finding a place of my own, but thanks to the generosity of the Daniels, there was no rush.

And then, the scene turned in a different direction and I got caught up in it again.

At dinner, Shannon let us know that she would be off the next day because the golf course where she did her teaching was closing so the crew could aerate the entire course and driving range. Lindy and her friends were heading out for an all-day outlet shopping trip, Adam was going to the beach with his friends and Tom was stuck at his job because he had a deadline to meet for a magazine.

It turned out to be a beautiful day, and I got my appointments finished early. I arrived back at the Daniels' house just before noon and went to the kitchen to rustle up some lunch. There was a note there from Shannon saying she was next door at Darby's pool, so after I ate, I changed and went next door to the pool.

Sure enough, Shannon was there - in all her glory. In all this lust involving her kids and the neighbor, I had somehow lost track of how beautiful Shannon was. But it came back all of a sudden when I saw her rocking a pink bikini, lying in one of the deck chairs by the pool. I was glad I was wearing shades, because my eyes gave her a serious scan as I walked up to her.

"Hey, Shannon. I saw your note and thought I'd keep you company. Where's Darby?"

"She had to go in for the afternoon shift."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Heck, no. Make yourself comfortable," she said with her little bit of Southern drawl.

We chatted for a while, then we both took a quick dip in the pool, and were drying off when Shannon started the conversation again.

"So, how are you enjoying your time down here? Having some fun?"

There was a curious lilt to her voice, but I didn't catch it then, and said, "It's been great. I have no complaints at all. The business is getting better and I've really liked spending time around your family. Everybody's been super nice."

"Especially Lindy?"

Uh, oh.

"Well, yeah, uh, she's been very nice to me," I said, and I immediately starting sweating.

There was a long pause, then Shannon said, "Jared, I believe I know what's been going on between you two ... no, wait, wait ... don't get upset. Sit down, please. Let me say right away I'm not mad about it."

"Shannon, I'm truly sorry, but she came to me, and I, well, I just couldn't say no."

"I get it. Look, I know my job keeps me away from home a lot, but I'm not oblivious to everything that happens here. And Lindy and I are close. In the last year or so, I've known she has gotten more active sexually and we've had some talks about it. I also know she hits up Darby for info because Darby and I have talked, too.

"I don't know exactly how or when you two hooked up, but I have noticed that Lindy has been a lot happier lately, and Darby let me know after I grilled her that it happened - don't worry, it was a friendly grilling."

"Shannon, just so you know, I was trying to play the role of a teacher. She wanted to know a lot of things and from what she said, she wasn't getting anywhere with the boys she had dated. I should have said no, but ... ah ..."

"I know, Jared, she can be very persuasive. And I know she's pretty hot. And really, if it had to happen, I'm glad it was with you because I trust you. So I'm not going to fault you, unless this develops into something long-term. She needs to be with guys her age."

"Don't worry, we talked about that. I think she's already interested in that basketball player, so I might not be needed any more."

Then Shannon took her sunglasses off and kind of raised her eyebrows, and said, "Well, maybe not by her. But her mom might be interested to find out what you taught her."

Well, I was certainly not expecting that. And what did she mean? Did she just want me to tell her what we did, or did she want me to show her? Now I was really treading on thin ice. I decided to let this play out.

"Umm ..."

"Jared, you need to know a couple of things first. We've always tried to have an open relationship with our kids and we've encouraged them to come to us when they have questions, although it sounds like they came to you with questions, too. And that's OK.

"Tom and I are open in our marriage. We know we're both really busy with our professional lives and we can't always be available to each other when we need it. So we've agreed that if a situation comes up with another person, it's OK to go ahead - on a limited basis - and it's worked so far. We have a really strong love for each other and it won't be a problem, as long as we're honest with each other and let each other know when it happens.

"We've both had some short flings, and, if anything, it's made us realize that we're perfect for each other."

I said, "Wow, that's impressive."

"We've made it work, and we're happy. But I have to tell you, we haven't been able to get together for two weeks and I'm horny as hell. Plus, I want to see why it is you've put such a big smile on my daughter's face."

Shannon got off her chair, pulled a blow-up mattress from the pool into the grass and draped a couple of towels over it. Then she got on her knees, turned to me and said, "Get over here. I need some help."

"You're sure Tom's OK with this? What if Darby comes home?"

"Jared, stop worrying. Tom is cool with this, and I know because we talked about you specifically, and Darby won't be home for a while. Even if she did show up, I don't think she'd mind."

My doubts had been erased, so I got down on the mattress, and Shannon stretched out on top of me. We started out with a series of kisses, and damn, she was a wonderful kisser. She began rubbing her breasts on my chest and I could feel her nipples stiffen. And when she started moving her pelvis around, something else started to stiffen, too, which made her grind even harder.

Then Shannon broke the kiss, sat up and reached back to unhook her bikini top. When her tits spilled out, I was mesmerized. They had no sag in them at all and the nipples were sticking out at least a quarter of an inch. While her areolas weren't as big as Lindy's, they were still bigger than average.

I reached up to fondle them and they were as firm as they looked. She slowly lowered herself until they were hanging over my face and I gratefully leaned up to take the right breast into my mouth, giving it a thorough licking and sucking session. When her sighs got a little louder, I moved over to the left side and gave that one a whirl.

She sat back up and began rocking back and forth on my rock-hard dick. Then she moved down between my legs and pulled my shorts down, allowing my cock to pop free. She leaned down and gently put her lips over the tip and kissed all the way down to my balls. Then she came back up and put about half of the shaft in her mouth and began slowly bobbing up and down.

Just when it started feeling really good, she stopped and stood up. She pulled off her bottoms and I had a great view of her very moist slash, shaved except for a small patch. Then she dropped back down again to her knees and moved up so her crotch was right over my face.

"I've heard you're pretty good at this, and I've been looking forward to it for a while now," Shannon said. "Let's see what you've got."

I dove right in, dragging my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the clit at the top. Then I went up and down, flicking my tongue side to side as her moans started to be heard. I flattened my tongue and pushed hard into her pussy and was pleased with how wet she had become.

I kept at it, then began flicking her clit more often, causing Shannon to gasp a little louder. Then I shifted down and rimmed her asshole a few times, which got a favorable response. I went back to working on her clit, and slid a finger into her pussy, and then made it two fingers.

And that's when her wave crashed. She dropped her head onto the grass, whimpering and mumbling and her legs began shaking as she rode out her orgasm. I had to hang on by grabbing onto her fine ass cheeks and I kept licking until she begged me to stop.

"Don't move," I said.

I slid out from under her and yanked my shorts all the way off. Her butt was still up in the air, which made an inviting target as I got on my knees behind her and pushed my dick into that dripping hole. I didn't see any reason to hold back, so before long I was plowing into her with reckless abandon.

I lasted as long as I could before my knees began to hurt, then I pulled out. Shannon turned around and got onto her back on the mattress. We turned to our sides and faced each other and she lifted one leg as I entered her again and started pumping away. By the sounds she was making, I knew another orgasm was getting close for her, so I banged her even harder, hoping to come at the same time.

I didn't quite make it. She began breathing rapidly and urged me on, saying, "C'mon, Jared, fill me with your cum. Fuck me harder. Yeah, like that. Ahhhh, yes."

But then she made a noise that was more like a yelp than a scream because she choked it off, and she was coming, thrashing her head back and forth and pushing her pelvis into me as hard as she could until I couldn't stand it anymore. My cum blasted into her, making her semi-scream again, and I kept up the fast pace as more and more spurts jetted into her.

Then I had to slow down and catch my breath and we finally rolled apart, spent.

After about a minute of wonderful silence, Shannon croaked, "I think I know now why Lindy was smiling. But I don't have to be jealous anymore."

"All I can say is, this family is unbelievable. I feel like I've been dropped in the middle of a high-class porn flick. Holy shit!"

After a shower and a quick nap, I met up with the Daniels for dinner, inviting them out to a nearby seafood restaurant. It was a good time, but I was feeling a little weird. I knew that Shannon knew I'd fucked Lindy, but didn't know if Tom knew that. I knew that Shannon had told Tom that she and I were probably getting together, but didn't know if she'd told him about this afternoon. Adam knew I was with Lindy, but I certainly hoped that nobody else knew that Adam and I had fooled around.

After we ate, I had to use the bathroom, and just before I walked back out, Tom came in, smiling.

"I could tell you were a little curious during dinner," he said. "But it's cool. I know you and Shannon had some fun this afternoon, and trust me, I'm fine with it. I can even tell she's still wired, so I wouldn't be surprised if I get lucky, too, later tonight. If you want to talk about it sometime we can, but I want you to know that everything is OK."

"Well, that makes me feel better, Tom. I wouldn't want to mess up our friendship."

"Not a chance."

At least now I knew he probably wasn't aware of me and Lindy pairing up, meaning Shannon must be keeping that info to herself. I was grateful for that.

When we got back to the house, Lindy said she was going out with a friend and Adam said he was meeting somebody, too. By 9:30, Tom and Shannon said they were going upstairs, although I was pretty sure they wouldn't be sleeping for a while. I settled on the couch in the family room downstairs, trying to get interested in a West Coast golf tournament.

Around 10:15, I heard a light tap on the door leading outside, and a slip of paper was slid under the door. Curious, I got up and fetched it. It said, "I owe you one. Give me 15 minutes, then look in my window from the steps. I turned the lights out over there, so you'll be in the dark. You can check out me and Stevie."

Suddenly, I had plenty of questions to deal with. One, did I really want to watch Adam and Stevie? Two, which gender was Stevie, and would that make a difference in whether I wanted to watch? Three, did I want to take a chance on getting caught?

I decided to give it a shot. For one thing, I had enjoyed watching Lindy and her one guy messing around, and, for a second thing, I could always leave if it wasn't interesting. I was betting Tom and Shannon were pre-occupied, so I just had to careful when Lindy got home.

To be safe, I let 20 minutes go by before I quietly went outside and tip-toed up the steps leading to the deck. Just before reaching the landing, I found myself eye-level with a window in Adam's room. Better yet, there were several branches of a tree that I could get behind to partially hide me. Even better, Adam had left the window open about two inches so I could hear.

When I looked in, I had a pretty good view of about three-fourths of the bedroom, and all of the bed. What I noticed right away was that "Stevie" was a female, and a pretty hot one at that, with a long, blonde pony tail and piercing blue eyes. She was sitting on Adam's lap in a chair opposite the bed and they were entwined in a kissing session that was progressing to more than that.

Adam already had his right hand up Stevie's shirt, which was a skimpy little blouse, and it was obvious she was wearing no bra. Her breasts appeared on the small side, but her nipples were not. As Adam played with her tits, she was practically humming through their kissing.

Then she stopped the kiss and leaned back to pull the blouse off, giving me an excellent view of her chest. But that lasted only a second, because Adam swooped in to start sucking on her left tit. As he did, I saw his hand dip lower and travel up her leg. Because she was wearing loose athletic shorts, Adam was able to navigate easily to the promise land. Without much effort, he moved the panties aside and I got a quick look as he dipped a finger inside her slit.

Stevie adjusted herself on Adam's lap and spread her legs a little, giving him more room to operate inside her and me a better look at her crotch. Whatever he was doing was working, because soon Stevie was lightly moaning. She was faced in my direction, but with her eyes closed and her head rolling back and forth, I wasn't worried she'd spot me in the dark.

Adam kept busy with his hand, although I think he had more than one finger in now, and was alternating back and forth sucking on her breasts. Before too long, Stevie grabbed him around the shoulders and put her face in his chest trying to muffle the sounds of her getting off.

After a short break, Stevie stood up, then pulled Adam up, too. After a few hugs and kisses, I thought she was leaving because she looked at her watch. But then Stevie sat on the chair, grabbed Adam by the belt and pulled him closer. When her hands started opening his belt and pulling his zipper down, I knew what was coming, because I'd seen it a thousand times in porn videos. And, like those times, my dick started to stiffen up.

Adam, however, was already at full size. When Stevie reached in and pulled his cock out, it was at its full eight inches, and I heard Stevie say, "Jesus, Adam, you're huge!"

But that didn't stop her from immediately dropping her mouth over his head, sucking, then letting it noisily plop out. She dove right back on and starting bobbing her head, going a little deeper each time. The desire to take the whole thing was clearly there, but the technique was not. Still, she got at least six inches in before she backed up.

Stevie wrapped her hands around Adam's dick and spit on it, providing more lubrication, and I could hear the noise as her hands flew up and down his wet shaft. She would occasionally dip her head down and suck in as much as she could, but I realized that she was going for speed, not pleasure - maybe she had to get back home by a certain time - and was determined to finish him off in time.

When Adam started to grit his teeth, and whispered, "Yeah, just like that," all three of us knew he was close.

To her credit, once Stevie recognized that, she put his cock back in her mouth and sucked for all she was worth. When Adam's first jet came out, it nearly forced her off his dick, but she recovered nicely, kept her hands working and took all the rest of his cum like an experienced veteran. She kept sucking and swallowing, so that when Adam was finished, all of his sperm was in her mouth or down her throat, and there was nothing left to clean up.

Adam fell back on his bed, but Stevie stood up, adjusted her panties and shorts and put her shirt back on, telling Adam he had 15 minutes to get her home. He did get in one good kiss before they went out the door, giving me time to hop up on the deck and move around the corner out of sight.

Not wanting to take a chance on Tom and Shannon hearing me, or Lindy coming home and seeing me, I went to my room when Adam's car left the driveway.

And as soon as I closed my door, I yanked off my pants and briefs, got on the bed and rubbed one out. It didn't take long - all I had to do was picture Stevie's cheeks puffing out when they were getting filled with Adam's cum and the intense look on her face, and I blasted out a load onto a shirt that needed washing anyway.

After I got myself together and ready for bed, I heard a light knock on my door and wasn't surprised to find Adam there. I invited him in and we had a good laugh about what had just happened.

"I have to admit, that was pretty hot," I said.

"I didn't know if we'd get into anything tonight or not, but she doesn't seem too shy, does she? And all the way home she talked about how big my dick was and how much she was looking forward to playing with it.

"I never got soft because she was rubbing me the whole time. Now I need to take care of it ... you wouldn't want to help me out, would you?"

"Nah, Adam, I think I'll pass this time. I've had enough for one day, and you'll be better off thinking about Stevie when you get off anyway."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I have a feeling she and I are going to have some fun times. See ya tomorrow."

The next morning, I got up later than usual and when I went to the kitchen, it was empty. I looked outside and saw that Tom and Shannon were gone as usual, and Adam's car wasn't there either. Just as I was finishing a bowl of cereal, Lindy walked into the room.

"Hi, Jared!" she said with a huge smile.

"Well, you seem to be in a great mood."

"You could say that ... "

"Does that mean you had a good time with the basketball player last night?"

"Oh, yes, it does. His name is Tucker, and I think he and I will get along really well."

I kind of puttered around and we made small talk until Lindy had eaten something, then we moved up to the deck to finish our coffees.

"So, what do you like about this Tucker guy?" I asked.

"Well, he's about 6-5, has black hair and is really good looking. I could tell he was a little nervous, but it got better as the night wore on. He took me to a movie and treated me well, and I got in the mood for a little more, ya know?

"So, I kind of talked my way into him taking me back to his place. He shares an apartment with a teammate, but he was going to be out late with his friends. I think Tucker started to get my hints when I sat down right beside him on the couch and kissed him. He was a little shy, but it didn't take him long to get interested.

"You sure you want to hear all about this?" Lindy asked with a sly smile.

"Uh, yeah. I can almost put myself in his shoes. Right about now, he's starting to wonder, 'Am I the luckiest guy in the world?'"

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she laughed. "So, I told you and Darby that I'd heard this guy was kind of big, ya know, so I was getting curious. And he wasn't moving at the speed I wanted to go, so I reached down and checked him out. He wasn't fully hard yet, but I could tell the potential was there.

Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers
12