Myself and Daring Mom

Story Info
A teasing but obliging mother.
3.8k words
4.45
161.9k
115

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
481 Followers

National Nude Day with Mom.

I have a confession to make, I have always felt mom was hot ever since high school. Dad left us a few years back with his young secretary. Mom got half of the business and the house in the divorce and, from what we know, the Secretary got half of his side in an out of court settlement for sexual harassment. Go figure.

Mom is 5' 10" with a slim waist and slightly pronounced hips; but without the 'bubble butt' often associated with them. She has an athletic build without being overly muscular and she has 36 C breasts that have not succumbed to the ravages of time. She is 37 years of age, having had me at 17 while still in school, and she enjoys porn. She has a healthy selection of toys for her nipples as well as her dark rose and pussy: which she keeps bare.

The few times I have caught a glimpse of her outer labia, they are slightly parted with a crease formed from the edges of her inner lips that I find very inviting. Mom's areolas are puffy, like a muffin top, and her nipples are a bit longer than average, I would say a half inch long with a diameter of around a quarter inch.

I, on the other hand, am 20 years old and a professional welder at a local shipyard. I am fairly muscular, but not overly so, and my cock, though never actually measured, is thicker than a paper towel cardboard stiffener and is almost twice as long as the width of a toilet paper roll. What actual dimensions that makes me? I don't know and am not too worried about it. I am also a 'shower' rather than a 'grower' which, at times, gets me quite a bit of attention.

But my heart, the object of my lust and affection, is my mother. And it has gotten worse ever since that day in the kitchen.

I was behind the kitchen island having just taken a shower and Mom was in her bedroom getting ready for bed. I had not dressed but decided to go get a soda from the frig. Mom evidently heard me getting some ice and she walked into the adjoining living room, which was separated from the kitchen by a bar. I was not sure how much she could see and I could tell I was getting stiff so I just leaned over the kitchen island to hide my growing erection.

Mom had on a very short, very see through negligee'. The top really didn't contain her breasts well and the bottom had a frilly edge that just did obscure her pussy. Pretty maddening if you ask me. Anyway, mom was talking to me about her plans for tomorrow. I confess I was too distracted to listen. But it did register that she was walking in my direction.

I didn't know if I should say something or not. Bottom line? She wore that negligee and came out to talk to me. If she was going to mess with my hormones, she was fair game as well. As she got within five feet of me I stood up and my cock was standing proudly at attention, my erection putting most of my cock above the counter level.

Mom stopped. She didn't turn around, she didn't hide her eyes; she just stopped. She looked long and hard at my cock, even looking around the corner of the island to get a look at my balls, which I keep clean shaven. While looking at my junk, she licked her lips, her nipples got hard and threatened to poke holes in her cups, her breathing got faster, her face flushed, and she continued on with what she was saying without verbally acknowledging the situation.

At this distance I could see the upper portion of her pussy lips. Aand, my cock started pulsing. I swear mom's breathing synchronized with the pulsing and bobbing of my cock. Eventually getting flustered, she turned and started walking back to her room.

"Mom?"

She barely was able to respond, "Yes dear?"

"We both really want the same thing."

"You are my son."

"At this point, we are both sexually turned on, we were both ogling each other's nakedness, and we are both about to go to our rooms and masturbate as we fantasize about the other. I, personally, don't see any valid reason why two consenting adults cannot act on their mutual fantasies."

"Give me some time to think about it, OK? I just came to the realization I have been teasing you, and I realize now that it was intentional. The fact I have turned you on and that I am the object of your masturbation fantasies is a bit to take in." She blushed at her unintentional Freudian slip.

Not a problem, mom. But, if you decide to live the fantasy, don't bother to ask, the answer is a resounding yes."

Mom turned away, but couldn't leave. She started shaking and I rushed to her. She wasn't crying, but she was very tense. Realizing she was on the fence I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her shoulder, let her cheeks feel my erection. I whispered in her ear: "Would you prefer I make the first move, mom?"

She didn't respond other than to not her head twice. I moved her shoulder length hair to one side and began kissing her neck, just below her ear. Mom started a low whimper and gasped for air. I moved my fingers underneath the straps of her negligee', moving them over her shoulders. Her top caught on her nipples which were now hard, so I gently pulled in over her nipples, letting the soft fabric rub against them as it gave way.

When her clothing fell to the floor I began to very lightly rub my hands and fingers over her back. I started at her neck and shoulders, worked down her back and sides (being sure to touch the sides of her breasts) and down to her hips and eventually ending at her cheeks. I leaned closer as I spread her cheeks and placed my throbbing cock between them and let go as I kissed her neck again.

Mom pressed against me as I gave her a loving hug around her tummy. I then began to lightly rub her tummy and slowly moved upwards between her heaving breasts.

I then moved outward, slowly and gently massaging them. I cupped her breasts in my hands and then slowly moved upwards. As soon as my fingers touched her nipples she jumped, threw her head back, and moaned as she bit her lower lip."

"Mom, did you just cum for me?"

She blushed again, "A little one, yes baby, I did. I am so sorry, baby; but I can't stop now. Can you?"

"No mom, I can't either. But tell me each time you cum, OK? I want to know."

"Baby, pull on my nipples just a little and I will cum for you again."

I gently twisted and pulled on mom's nipples from behind and this orgasm was more intense. Her body shook and her rhythmic cries were dead giveaways.

I pulled away and took mom's hand and led her to her bedroom. I lifted her up as I deeply kissed her and laid her on her bed with her head on her pillows. Mom watched me closely as she slowly raised her knees and separated her thighs to give me full access to her sex.

I watched transfixed at her feed while on my knees as her labia opened before me. She was wet: her pink lips were radiating heat and were swollen, her sizable clit was literally throbbing just like my cock. I went to my elbows with my head right above my mother's pussy and.....I started kissing down each inner thigh.

Mom grabbed fistfuls of sheet oneach side.

I slowly kissed down each thigh to the junction of her thigh and pussy lips where the really soft skin greeted my lips. The heat of her sex almost blistering my cheeks. I took a deep breath and did a controlled blow over her sex which made her begin to shudder.

"Baby, do that again and you can watch mommies sex cum for you." I blew on her sex again and her clit began to throb harder, her pelvis and legs shivered, her pussy leaked and winked at me, and she moaned deep in her chest, as if she was giving up all resistance: resigning herself to being taken by her son...and knowing she would love every moment of it.

I then licked between her inner and outer lips, causing both the outer lips to retract just a bit and her inner lips to close over her sex and engorge even more. I then began to put my lips on each side of her slick inner lips and softly pressed them together as I pulled their slick folds from my mouth. When I did this where her clit was enfolded I could feel it spasming to my touch. "Baby, you are going to kill your mother! I'm going to cum again!" I repeated that last suck of her lips and her cunnie literally began to drip from her lips as she came crying my name. Her sobs of joy causing her breasts to ripple.

I began to part her inner lips, licking them to each side, before I planted my tongue on her now flowing cunnie. I moved the moisture from her hole to her clit and lathed it with her juices. Mom was a whimpering mess now, her head thrashing from side to side as I masturbated her clit with my lips and tongue.

My cock was also leaking loads of precum. So, when mom said she was about to cum again I stopped and moved up quickly, placing my cock at the entrance to her sex, and pressed in. I say pressed, it was more like gliding up to my balls in one hot, slick plunge.

Her sex was so hot, so wet, and so inviting, I couldn't stop. I began to pound my need into her all through her orgasm. Long, hard, deep thrusts that just glided into and out of her sex. Mom started having multiple orgasms as her son took her sex and claimed it for his own.

When I came I literally saw stars. I had just enough sense to support most of my body weight as I lay over mom. Both of us were completely out of breath and gasping for air. While my cock went soft, it didn't shrink and I stayed embedded deep in my mother's cunnie as she began to run her fingers through my hair.

"Oh baby, we shouldn't have done this. But I must confess, after tonight, there is just no way I am going back."

"I couldn't either, mom."

We both rolled over and mom adjusted her lower leg around my waist as I was able to stay inside her. I looked into her eyes which were soft, accepting, loving, and searching all at once. I looked deeper into her eyes and all at once she seemed to find what she was looking for. She relaxed, smiled, softly kissed me...and we fell asleep.

I awoke to the smells of breakfast. I ran and washed up really quickly and dried off. I had serious morning wood, but I figured the days of me dealing with it were over. I walked nude into the kitchen where mom was also nude and was bending over, showing me her ass and pussy as she took out the hot biscuits.

Mom had a vibrating butt plug in her ass.

As she plated breakfast she mentioned, "Baby? Did you know today is National Nude Day?"

I choked on my eggs, "You're kidding me, right?"

"No, I'm not. Also, the City has designated the park as the official place to celebrate the day with no clothing allowed within the park. With the park just being next door, I wondered if you would like to take a nice walk with me today?"

"I think that is a wonderful idea, Mom! But what am I going to do with this raging hard on?"

"Well, honey, it just wouldn't be a proper nude walk through the park without your cum leaking down my thighs, now would it? Also, while public sex is not part of the day, I have it on good authority that the police will be more involved with criminal activity than policing people who are having public sex in the park."

Taking my cue I stood and leaned mom over the kitchen table. She spread her cheeks for me to reveal her wet pussy and I took my time entering her. I angled my cock so it was rubbing her G-spot as I slid in and out of her hot sex. After several very wet climaxes and my cum buried deep inside her she stood up, and put a well lubed vibrating butt plug up my ass. Well that was an unexpected first in a day of firsts. She put on a set of nipple clamps with a connecting chain, grabbed a clutch with our ID's and we walked straight out the front door. My cock was still glistening with her cum and her thighs were coated...and neither of us could have been more happy about it.

We walked to the park where people were just beginning to show up. The officers checked everyone's I.D., as you had to be 18 to enter. We noticed most couples were immediately heading towards the trees to get some relief from all the eye candy.

Mom, though, directed us fairly deep into the park where we found an empty bench just about 10 feet from the walkway which was shaded by a huge oak tree.

Mom activated the vibes and we just sat there, enjoying the nudes as they walked by. Swaying breasts, shaved pussies of all shapes and sizes, and plenty of flaccid and hard cocks walked past us. Many, both men and women, gave us the once over as we returned the favor.

Mom had her leg over mine as we sat together, and both of us had our knees wide apart. Our sphincters were contracting around the butt vibes and mom was gently milking the precum from my cock and rubbing it around the head. I had my fingers up and down both sides of her clit and delved them deep into her pussy from time to time for more lube.

After a bit I noticed we had drawn a small audience. Mom could tell I was about to cum so she asked if any of the ladies would enjoy sucking my cock head while I came. Many shook their heads and politely declined but one redhead smiled, "I would LOVE to have your....son?...cum in my mouth!"

She promptly stepped forward, went to her knees on the grass, plopped the head of my cock into her warm mouth, and started sucking. I was already close and told her I was about to cum. She just looked right into mine, with a smile in her eyes, and winked as she doubled her efforts. She held my balls as they began to pump my hot cream into her mouth. Holy cow was she good!

Several ladies in the crowd clapped and gave out oohs and aahs as I came, indicating their enjoyment of the show.

When I was finished, the red-head opened her mouth to everyone, including mom and me, then swallowed it all. She then pulled on mom's nipple clamps and bent her over to give her a deep kiss with what was left.

She then went downward, licking and kissing mom's nipples as she kissed down her tummy to her wide open sex. She then licked and sucked mom's bare pussy until she came. The woman then licked mom clean, licked me clean, and kissed mom and me again.

She handed mom a card with her number on it and mom smiled. The lady winked and walked away.

Mom and I were spent and we didn't want to get too much sun on our private parts so we ambled through the park with just fucked grins on our faces and obviously just fucked genitals.

We walked into a diner where a waitress handed us two towels to sit on and we took a booth. The waitress came by, "Oh my goodness, Ma-am! Your tits are absolutely gorgeous!"

"Well thank you! My son (she nodded towards me) likes them as well."

The waitress looked around seeing everyone was distracted, "I know I shouldn't ask, but may I touch them? I am just beside myself." She opened her thighs to give a better look through her thigh gap, "Just your nipples have me soaking wet!"

The poor girl's shaved pussy was leaking drops of golden dew from its edges. Mom looked at her, "Honey, is your bathroom clean?"

"It is."

"Well, take a restroom break right after I go in and let me help you with that."

The waitress groaned, took our order, and relayed it to the cook. Mom got up and walked into the ladies room and the waitress was right behind her. After about 5 minutes they both walked out with smiles and perky nipples and the waitress went back to serving tables. Mom placed another card in her purse and smiled.

I looked at her, "Well?"

"Oh baby, she has such a delicious cunt!" She is coming over to the apartment after work today to have some fun with us. Do you mind?"

The waitress was a hot girl in her own right, "Not as long as I get to watch and participate, not one bit!"

Mom just smiled. Soon our Lunch was served and the waitress made sure to bend over so her boobs were right over my hand. Naturally I fondled them for a few seconds before she straightened up, giving me a wink and a smile before she left.

After eating, we walked back to the apartment, cleaned up and took a nap. Around 4 mom got up and made us some sandwiches and just as we were finishing up cleaning the dishes, the doorbell rang.

It was our nude waitress, and she was still nude, much to my delight.

I opened the door and let her in. She took one look at my cock and jumped up with her strong legs around my hips. She used one hand on my neck for balance and her other hand guided my cock to her sopping pussy. She immediately impaled herself and started fucking me as I walked us to the living room where mom was watching some porn.

Mom looked up, "I see Tammy is here! Sit down son so I can lick around her pussy and ass while you fuck her? Then I want to eat your cum out of her as she licks my pussy. Would you be a good son and play with our nipples when we do that, baby?"

I sat down, looked into Tammy's eyes, winked, massaged her tits, and replied, "Only if she promises to 'cum' visit us again!" Tammy swooned and began french kissing me as I took her sex. Poor girl was overheated with all the eye candy today and she came twice before I creamed her pussy with my hot cum." Mom was cupping my balls to make sure I completely unloaded inside her.

When she pulled out, a large blob of cum dripped from her pussy onto my tummy. Tammy instantly licked it up and laid down on the couch so mom could get into a 69 with her and eat out her cum soaked pussy. Mom had Tammy's knees under her armpits and was deep diving within seconds. Poor me, I had to rub, pull, twist, and massage two sets of very nice tits while the women came multiple times each.

I did notice, with her legs splayed so wide, that it looked like Tammy enjoyed anal. I tested my theory by taking some of mom's lube and rimming her dark rose with it. She moaned her encouragement so I lubed up my cock and slowly slipped it in as mom sucked on her clit. She was tight and warm and every time mom brought her to climax she clamped down on my cock in such a delicious way.

I soon came deep inside her as she climaxed again.

After taking some moments to settle down, we all got into the tub and showered, cleaning each other in turn. It was very erotic and I must confess, I love cleaning a well fucked pussy and ass. You have to make sure you get everything squeaky clean. Such a horrible chore! (LMAO) Just below that is soaping up sets of really nice boobs and washing them off. I had to do that twice as I wasn't sure I got everyone clean the first time. (Winks)

It was starting to get a bit late and I offered to walk Tammy home since she was still nude. Come to find out she lived just three doors down from us. So, as a gentleman, I walked her, with my now raging cock, down the hallway much to her amusement and giggles.

When she opened the door, she introduced me to her roomie. She was a goth girl who was also nude. She had tattooed her nipples and labia black, which was an interesting contrast. She saw my hard on and said, "Unless you like to be rough, baby, don't bother."

I slapped both of her breasts rather hard. She was initially shocked but then growled. But, before she could attack I grabbed her arms and put her over the armrest of the couch. I held her hands behind her back as I began to spank her bottom.

Initial bursts of outrage soon turned to cooes and then to open lust as her cheeks began to turn dark red. She opened her legs and I began to slap her wet pussy lips and she cried with the pain and exclaimed, "Fuck Yes!"

I got her pussy good and hot from the slaps and then I took her hard and fast. My balls bounced off her clit each time I bottomed out inside her hot cum hungry cunt. I reached under her with my free hand and rubbed her clit and she soon came. I hosed her cheeks and pussy down with my final climax of the day, grabbed Gothie by her hair and had her lick my cock clean of our juices. Tammy was just sitting down watching and laughing her ass off.

I gave Tammy a wink and left. Making the Goth girl promise to not wash till in the morning.

Yeah, I think mom and I are going to have plenty of hot babes over for dinner in the next few weeks. And in between, I get to have my own mother taking care of my morning wood as I eat breakfast before work with me servicing her before bedtime.

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
481 Followers
12