Mysterious Lady with Green Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her toned thighs squeezed and held him tight as muscle spasms washed over her, she shivered and almost passed out as she squirted into and onto his face. He never stopped licking and sucking on her to the point where she just wanted to kiss him and taste herself, she pulled him towards her face and then kissed him savoring her own juices and smothering him with her lips.

For just a moment they paused to catch their breath, she lay against him and he held her in his arms, the only sound she heard was the beating of his heart, it had been such a long time, she closed her eyes and only focused on what was here and what was now and blocked everything else out.

Turning and kissing him again, she pulled herself up and moved to strattled his chest, her naked body looking very small on top of his.

Sitting on him, she looked at his tanned skin, the muscles, but most of all she looked into his eyes, the emerald green of hers and the deep blue of his. She saw the weariness, the hurt, the pain, but she also saw a spark, a resilience; she had felt this the first time he smiled at her, he had given her hope, and for the first time in a such a long time, that hope had caused her to take a chance, something she hadn't done with other visitors to this lonely place.

She could have just stood back and done nothing, but something about this man, made her want to try.

Her green eyes sparkled with an intensity that he could never remember seeing in anyone before. Then he felt her hips moving down his chest, his eyes never leaving those wonderful green eyes, he felt her weight rise and felt her repositioning herself.

He felt the heat, he felt the moisture, he felt the tightness as she slowly impaled herself on his cock.

Her eyes closed and her head tilted back, she inhaled deeply as she continued downward, before long, her body was tight against his and he thrust up against her body and pushed himself harder into her. Joined together they rose and fell together over and over again.

She loved the feeling of how he was deep inside her, her breathing was rapid and erratic, it had been such a long time.

She could feel his heart beating again, they pulled apart and thrust back again, over and over again. That wonderful sense of sensual friction, she could feel the tip and the veins on his cock on the insides of her pussy, her nerve endings screaming in pleasure.

Her body was bathed in sweat, her long hair wet from the passion, she had dreamed many nights about this happening again, she felt the waves in her body building again, using her arms for support, her hips bucked and moved with wild abandon.

She felt her second orgasm wash over her and he came only seconds behind her, she felt the hot spray of his cum inside her and then she fell against his body, he held her tight to him, as if afraid she was a mirage or a ghost.

She lay with her head against his strong chest, his eyes were closed, as she listened to his heartbeat slowly return to normal.

She closed her eyes, wishing this moment would last forever, not daring to hope that it would ever happen again. She lay there listening to him breath, to his heart beating, thinking of all the things that a person takes for granted, but misses the most when they are gone.

"Just a few minutes longer," she said to herself, knowing that she had to leave.

He awoke, momentarily lost, glanced at his watch, four hours had passed, he must have fallen asleep.

Michelle was gone, her scent lingered in the room, but no matter where he looked, she was gone.

He never remembered that he hadn't seen her when she arrived; but he had figured she must have parked on the far side of the house and likely she had to leave and she let him sleep.

He knew he just had to have this house, the only thing we wanted more was to see her again. In all of his life, he had never met a woman who made him feel the way she did. Those eyes, that soft voice, the feel of her body next to his, and her spirit was what he felt the most of all.

Maybe it was stupid to think he could fall in love with someone he just met, but he sensed a connection to Michelle that went far beyond just sex, he thought he could feel her soul. His romantic side never even letting his logical side have a chance to argue the point.

He tidied up as well as he could and got dressed, all the time feeling like he was being watched. It wasn't a spooky feeling; it was a belonging feeling that he attributed to his desire to live here. He got dressed and locked the door.

Driving back towards town, it was almost 30 minutes before his cell service returned, he had three messages from the real estate company.

Pulling over, he played them, all were the same, his agent apologizing for not being able to meet him today because of a family emergency.

After the third message he called and a woman answered the phone.

"Hi, its Rob, what are you talking about, I met Michelle at the house, it was perfect, I want it, and I'll pay the asking price."

The agent was very happy, momentarily not listening to the details, she agreed to get the paperwork done right away, and then it hit her.

"Who is Michelle?" she asked.

"The rep you sent to meet me, she was perfect, I hope you pay her well because she is the one who sold me."

She asked for the address again, and he confirmed it, the house, the description, just to be sure.

"We don't have a Michelle that works for us, are you sure her name was Michelle?" she asked.

When he confirmed her name, she asked, "What did she look like?"

He started to describe her and then remembered the polaroid, and said, "Just a sec,"

Searching his pockets, he found the picture and pulled it out.

"Rob, Rob, are you still there?" the agent asked, concerned because of the amount of silence on the connection.

"Yes, just hang on for a moment," he said confused.

He looked at the picture, it was Michelle, she looked as lovely as he thought, except the picture itself looked like it was 40 or 50 years old, it was color, but it was cracked and yellowed as if it was ancient.

Several more moments of silence followed and then he said, distracted, "Just get the paperwork ready, and I'll bring the down payment tomorrow.

"Great, the house is yours," she said excitedly, the prospect of a big sale overshadowing any mystery about that property. It had been listed for a while and because it was so isolated, he was the only person in weeks to have asked about it, and the only person she could ever remember actually visiting it. If a mystery woman helped to sell it, she wasn't going to complain.

"Good," he mumbled as he looked at the phone and the picture, and ended the call.

He never thought twice about what he was going to do, despite the coming of darkness and the prospect of returning back down that difficult road, he turned around and headed back to the house as the sun started to set.

Lost in his thoughts, he never remembered the drive, all that was in his mind were those green eyes, that soft accent, the way she felt in his arms, and the scent of lilac.

It was dusk when he arrived, the house was dark, but it was still some light from the setting sun.

He looked and looked for any sign of her.

He called her name over and over again. Nothing.

He sat on the porch, putting his head on his knees, feeling a sense of loss that almost overwhelmed him.

Almost ready to leave, he detected something in the late day breeze, a scent of lilac and cinnamon.

Turning to renew his search, he saw her standing there.

"You startled me," he said smiling for a moment.

"You came back, no one has ever come back before," she said so quietly that it sounded like she said it in his mind.

Tears formed in his eyes, he stood and she came to him, he reached out and held her, she was real.

"How?"

"I don't know, I wish I did."

He looked into her eyes and kissed her.

"I cannot leave here, I have tried, I can't explain it," she was crying now.

"I don't care how or why," he said holding on to her.

"I have been alone for so long, just waiting for someone to come back," her green eyes filled with despair.

"You don't have to, not anymore," and he kissed her.

Taking her hands, he held them as the sun set into the darkness, but the darkness wasn't empty anymore.

12