Mystery Fitness Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, bodybuilding for you. Probably not bodybuilding for me, probably bikini or physique, but some sort of competition. You could totally do it."

"I've never been super competitive with sports before."

"But you know your way round a gym, so it doesn't matter. It's just diet and hard work, and both are easier with a partner."

She made a good point, and I would like a better body. I'd love to have the hard muscle and cut frame of a bodybuilder. I'd only known Rachel two days - I didn't even know her last name! - but she was fascinating enough for me to take this idea further.

"Talk about it over dinner?" She wasn't free last night, but no hurt in asking again.

"Absolutely, I'm famished. Let's get cleaned up and go get something protein-heavy."

Dinner. We were going to have a first date. I was looking forward to what would become of Tim and Rachel, power couple.

12