Mystery Fuck at the Haunted House

Story Info
A slut gets cornered by a masked man at her charity haunt.
1.3k words
4.08
61.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an OLD story of mine, years ago...

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, which is not real. Real rape is wrong. This is for people who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

I worked every year at the haunted house. It was for charity and it was a good cause. We started running the haunt in mid-October, and this year it was especially awesome. We had decorated an old, abandoned church for Halloween. The storyline was that an evil spirit had possessed all the elders in the church and turned them into demons.

Actors in priest robes with various scary masks riddled the haunt, but I wasn't an actress. I was the girl that ran around in a hot outfit bringing all the actors waters and making sure things ran smoothly. The haunt was a big success, and at the end of each evening, I counted all the money we had made for charity before I went around and turned off all the animatronics and lights. I walked into the actual church and couldn't help how scary it felt, even though we were closed for the night and most of the actors were already gone. I felt a cold chill run through my body and I turned, sensing a presence in the church with me.

Sure enough, it was an actor. He was still wearing his mask and I couldn't see who it was. They all looked the same with those masks on.

"Who is it?" I asked the man. "It's me, Kimberly! Remember me?" He said nothing but continued to take steps toward me. I thought about running, but most of these actors were just young kids. They were eighteen, nineteen, twenty. I had nothing to be afraid of.

"I remember you," he said, but the voice was one I couldn't place. "You want to come with me," he said. That's when he grabbed me. He pulled me into the confessional that was set up in the very back portion of the church. When he had me inside he closed the door and laughed slowly.

"Who are you? And what the fuck do you think you're doing? Don't you know who I am?" I ran this bitch. He was just an actor. He couldn't just treat me like this. I guess I just didn't realize what was actually happening until it was much too late.

"I know who you are," he said, his voice deep. "I've been wanting you for a long time now, but you barely look at me. You barely talk to me. But now, you're about to be mine," he said, his voice sounding ethereal, and a tad creepy.

"Um, no thank you," I said, and I turned to the door and tried to open it, but found it wouldn't open. The guy grabbed me and lifted up my dress. He wasn't wearing gloves the way they all had during the haunt and I screamed as his fingers found my pussy.

"Stop!" I screamed.

"You don't want me to stop. I know you, slut. I know how you fuck everyone. I've been watching you, You want this. You want this so much." His voice was hypnotic, and it drew me in. It took every ounce of strength within to fight against his will.

"Fuck you!" I screamed back at him, but what he had said was the truth. I was a slut and I had fucked plenty of the other staff members so far this Halloween season. They must've all been bragging and talking about it, and now this guy thought he could get in on the action.

"Come on, slut. Give me this pussy!" he said, his voice sounding so controlled and smooth.

"No! I don't even know who you are!" I screamed.

"Does it really matter?" he asked and he pulled out his cock and I had to admit it was pretty perfect. "You want my cock. You want to suck it."

His cock was huge and smooth. It was obviously shaved, and I guess the slut inside me took over. I dropped to my knees and sucked him. I knew it was weird. I knew it was wrong, but it wasn't like this guy was going to let me go until I had fucked him. I'd already fucked most of the hot guys on the staff, and even if this guy wasn't hot, he was wearing a mask. All I needed to know was that he had a perfect cock.

I was deep throating him and I could hear his moans of pleasure. He sat down on the bench inside the booth and I continued to suck him as if my life depended on it. I was hungry for his cock in its perfection, but my pussy was aching for it. I didn't have a condom, and I usually used them so I was a bit conflicted.

"I don't have a condom," I told him.

"Bareback is fine, slut. I don't care."

"Are you sure?" I asked, but before he even answered my cunt was sliding down onto his perfect thickness. I bounced on his cock, enjoying how it filled me completely. His cock stretched me out and hit the best spots deep inside of me. I hadn't realized how horny I was, or how long it had been since I'd had a cock this perfect up inside of me. "Your cock is so good!" I moaned.

"Good slut, fuck it!" he said, his deep voice quivering from the pleasure. I knew it felt good to him because it felt perfect to me. I bounced with complete joy, throwing my head back with a loud shriek. My orgasms came rapidly, one after another and I could feel his cock surging between my legs as he held back his own orgasm. I knew I was cumming harder than I'd cum in ages, since before this haunted house. It had been so stressful, and so much extra work, but the charity part made it worth it, and now I was getting an even bigger bonus.

"FUCK!" he screamed and I knew he was going to cum. I moved faster and rode him nice and hard until my pussy had milked every last drop from his cock. When he was done I came to a stop and climbed off of him.

"Okay, let me see who are you are now!" I commanded.

"No."

"Oh come on! I fucked you! You can't just keep it a secret."

"If you want to keep fucking until Halloween is over, then you'll have to just let me fuck you like this, with the mask on."

"Come on! You can't be that ugly," I said, his cum running down my legs and making a weird farting sound as it made its way out of my pussy. I giggled, embarrassed.

"I'm not ugly," he said. "But I am someone you know. I think it's more fun to be anonymous," he told me. "You'll have more fun."

"I don't think so. This isn't happening again," I said, smoothing my skirt down and trying to open the door. "Why won't this door open?" I screamed at it, frustrated.

"I locked you in here. One round isn't enough. I need more," he said.

"Come on! I need to clean up!"

"Yeah, you are a bit of a mess," he said with a chuckle as he gestured to my legs. "But you want to take my cock again," he said in a hypnotic voice. He was right. I did want to take his cock. That's when he stood up and grabbed me, bending me over the bench and shoving that perfect cock deep into my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast, and though I knew I had things to do, this was better than those things. I let myself scream and buck against his cock, knowing that he was going to fuck me however he wanted, so I might as well enjoy it.