Mystery Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,381 Followers

I happened to be in the bathroom taking a piss when I heard the front door open and the girls come in. They were laughing and it sounded a lot like they were drunk. I sure hope they hadn't driven here like that.

"ChAAAd. Turn that light off and get out here." I heard my ex say as she lightly tapped at the door. It didn't take my brain long to ascertain the situation. "No cheating ok. You have to really guess from just touching us which one is which."

Boy was she in for a surprise when I came out there and chewed her out. But then I thought, what's the hurry. Could she even tell me from Chad in the dark? I bet she never really cared enough about me or him to ever be able to do that. So I turned the light out and stepped out. I didn't say anything as my ex but then also my sister approached me and started to put their hands on me. I could instantly tell which was which just from their heights which I couldn't see but I could perceive somehow.

Ok, on second thought this was not such a good idea. My sister had her hand on my crotch right away. My ex came and tried to kiss me and I hesitated at first but she drew me into it and I kissed her. That was sure to get her to notice that I wasn't Chad, for sure. Right? Nope.

Then my sister came up and tried to kiss me and in that moment I really had to decide how far I was willing to go with this little impromptu impersonation. Why couldn't they figure it out? I was avoiding the kiss with my sister, thinking I could extend this for just a bit more but then my ex started to undo my pants and reach in for my cock.

This was the point of no return. If actual sexual contact happened then there was no turning back. I needed to fess up and get out of there. I no longer had the upper hand morally if I actually did anything with them. I'd have to go all the way, but not just with my ex's cunt that had been Chad's cum dumpster. I'd have to do the same with my sister of all people.

Could I say no to sex and get out of there? When my ex put her mouth on my cock and she started to suck me I realized that I could not in fact say no to sex. They were willing. They were doing everything. I was just standing there. So my sister kissed me. It didn't feel that strange. I couldn't see that it was her kissing me. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face.

Then I thought about what would happen if the real Chad came and started knocking on the door. That would be bad. But it was too late now as my sister got to her knees to give my cock a suck and my ex was putting her arm around my neck to get me to lean down and suck on her now exposed nipples. Ok, I can't resist. Fuck it. If we get caught, so what. The room was pitch black and I could say I didn't know it was my sister who was in there with us.

As I put my mouth on one of my ex's nipples I put my hand around her and found the little brown spot she had on her back. It was so easy to tell that it was her. I knew her body so well. Well, there was also the fact that I knew what she smelled like from her shampoo. She hadn't changed it.

If I knew my ex, and I did more than she knew, the next thing she'd want would be for me to eat her out. Well, if she thought I was going to lick a place that Chad had put his cock and cum she was very mistaken. If my sister wanted to fuck the guy so much I figured, she could do that. Sure enough, my ex got on one of the beds and spread her legs. No doubt she had Chad trained to do as she liked but I was not Chad. I pushed my sister to do it as a way to silently tell my ex that I was not going to do that and we needed to move on to the next event. My sister resisted which I expected but then to my surprise, she started to do it. Ha.

So my sister was going down on my ex and my ex didn't seem to mind a girl between her legs. I came and put my cock by her mouth and she started to suck me again. There wasn't a word of complaint from either of them. In fact, my ex was trying to hold back her moans since she knew her voice could give her away.

The next thing my ex would want was for me to come and fuck her missionary. Well, how about instead I bend her over and take her from behind. She resisted but with her not being able to speak for fear of giving away her identity she had to go with it. My ex and my sister were ass to ass and I was deep in my ex again. I do have to say, I missed this. She was so wet she was juicing all over me. Could she really not tell the difference between my cock and Chad's little dick?

Then my sister was asking for her turn. Why? Why couldn't she just let me fuck my ex and ... Ok, fine. I was going to have to do it. It couldn't be that bad and I had no choice anyway unless I wanted to throw in the towel. She was so eager as I pushed into her and found that it wasn't so bad. It was good but of course it would be cause sex is good. It was still weird to fuck my sister. But I couldn't beat myself up too much. A lot of people in this state are rumored to be fucking their sister, I just happen to know for a fact that I actually did it.

I didn't fuck her for too long before I went back to my ex. While I was fucking her I traced the first letter of her name on her back but if she understood what I was doing she didn't say it. She just got into the sex more and more. Then I felt my sister want her turn again. Yeah, ok, fine. I couldn't believe I actually had something to complain about in a situation where I got to fuck two girls at the same time.

The thing is, when I say I knew my ex's body, I really knew her body. The extra excitement of the situation was making me last and last so I thought I'd do something that I had only been able to do a handful of times. I turned my ex over and put her right leg in just the right position. I angled my cock just right. I rarely ever did this because it felt so good for me as well that I'd want to cum really fast but my ex would always make me pull out so I couldn't just release my semen in her. But tonight, I wasn't worried about that. Someone had told me that my ex let Chad cum inside her all the time and never made him pull out. So if I was going to be Chad then why not be Chad. I got her into position and her reaction was almost instant. She started to have her orgasm and would continue to do so as long as I could hold on and just keep going. There was this one time that I had her like this and she had a twenty minute orgasm, though later she disputed it lasted that long.

Well, as much as I would have liked to not cum and just keep going, I did in fact cum while my ex was in the throws of ecstasy. She wasn't holding in her moans anymore either. I started to fill her cunt but I still had a hard on so I just powered through it and kept going. I guess it helped that another woman was there in the room with her hands on me feeling my body. I just had to not think about the fact that it was my sister.

My ex had such an intense climax, she lost consciousness and I was fucking a limp body. Shit. That left me with my sister and my sister was so turned on by all this, she pulled me off my ex and got on top of me. She started riding me and I have to admit, I was very much enjoying this. I mean, sure it was my sister but I couldn't see it was my sister. She was a hot girl and her pussy was so tight. My sister had complained to one of her friends on the phone that it had been like six months since she'd gotten laid. That made sense since it was about six months ago that she broke up with that last guy she'd been seeing.

I wondered if my ex would wake up with all this fucking that was happening next to her but as far as I knew she didn't. My sister liked to go slow, then speed up, then she'd get tired and go slow again. I was aware of the danger of this situation but good sex is good sex. I alternated between tongue kissing her and sucking her her tits as they bounced in my face. Yes, I knew I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't have been doing any of it. But good sex is good sex and I was not going to complain. I was in too deep.

My sister started to reach her climax as she was kissing me. She pulled away from the kiss and put her head on my shoulder and it rolled through her. That gave me permission to release another load and no I was not thinking about how it would be a bad idea to get my sister pregnant. That was the furthest thought from my mind as I thoroughly enjoyed that moment.

I was spent and she was spent and we were both covered in sweat. But she didn't pass out. She was tired but she wasn't passed out. Shit, I felt like I might pass out after that but I knew I couldn't sleep here. I had to find a way out. I turned to my sister, I took her hand and I slowly traced the letters of her name into her palm.

"You figured it out." her sleepy voice said. "That means we can do this again."

I shrugged as I got off the bed and searched with my hand on the floor for my clothes.

My sister came over to me and whispered in my ear. "If a certain someone won't let this happen again then just, you know, text me ... privately."

I gave her a thumbs up and then I kissed her cheek. Ok, hearing my sister's voice as she touched me was freaking me out.

"And you know, if you guys ever break up maybe, you know, call me."

I was not going to think about that. I found my pants and got my phone out. I used the flashlight app to see around and hoped it wasn't bright enough to let my sister see that it was me.

"Can you hand me my underwear and my top?" she asked me. I grabbed both pairs of panties that I saw and tossed them her way as I looked for my shirt. I would later find out that I'd put my shirt on inside out but in the dark I didn't care. Hurry, don't leave anything behind. Was this all? Ok. I had my shoes back on and I was ready to leave.

"Do you want me to walk with you?" she asked.

I didn't answer. I had my hand up by my face as I opened the door and then I got the hell out of there. I needed to get out of dodge. This was bad. There were going to be consequences. I was in trouble. If I got caught I was going to be in so much trouble. No, that was not going to happen. I was not trash. I was not a bad person. My life was not disposable. I didn't deserve jail for this. I ran up to the house and I was about to put my key in the door to go in and run up to my room and grab some clothes and my passport.

Wait. I felt like I wanted to smack myself. My passport was already in the car. I got my key out of the door and then I rushed to my car, got in and drove off. Where to go? Well, the answer was obvious. The nearest big city had an airport. I had to get on a plane and get out of the country before my ex figured out that Chad was not the one she'd had sex with. It would only be a matter of time before they figured out that it was me that had sex with them and then I'd be a wanted man.

Damn. I just realized that my life was over. It was over. My life as I'd known it before was over. I'd have to stay outside America forever. If I ever went back I'd have to spend the rest of my life in jail. I had to go to a country that wouldn't send me back to the states either. That meant that the obvious answer of Mexico was off the table. Contrary to popular myth, Mexico will send you back to the states if the US asks for you no matter what your crime was. That's why my dad never went there. He stayed in countries that wouldn't give him a hard time about a marriage paperwork thing and would refuse to arrest him even if the US was accusing him of fraud. It would be different with me. If I was accused of sexual assault or some such then they would take that a lot more seriously than a man just not wanting to get divorce raped.

After six and a half hours of driving I was at the airport looking at possible destinations. There was a flight to Taiwan. Could I get sent back to the states from there? I tried to remember and then I tried to look it up but the information seemed unclear. I could go to Lebanon which definitely did not send people back to the states no matter what they were charged with. I didn't know anything about that country, though. What language did they speak there? Actually, where was it on the map? I didn't know. Well, the flight to Lebanon was a six hour wait but the flight to Taiwan was leaving in two and a half hours, and it was cheaper, and I'd actually been there before. So I guessed I was going to Taiwan.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,381 Followers
12