Mystery of the Forest

Story Info
Gabe witnesses unnatural things.
4.3k words
3.67
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember staring at this white light. The further I looked the brighter it shined, however, it did not hurt my eyes. And slowly, it disappeared. I snapped out of it like a daydream and realized that it was night."

"And you began to look at this light somewhere during the afternoon, correct?"

"Yes, it was after that day where I started to feel terrible anxiety and headaches."

"Interesting, Gabe. I don't know if that had to do with your mental breakdown, nor am I saying it isn't. But I do have a solution that may help."

"That's okay, I just want to stop feeling this way and live my life."

"I believe, stress is your problem and what you need to work on is to let go of your worries. So I'm prescribing you for a vacation to one of our cabins up north."

"Honestly, I think you're right. I haven't had time to relax in a while."

Like Gabe said, it had been a while since he had a break from life. As he drove up the mountain he was already feeling relaxed as he tried to let go of his responsibilities back home. He was excited to be relaxed all alone in a peaceful cabin. None of his roommates can ruin this.

Gabe had turned twenty just a few days ago. This was a perfect present to himself, he thought as he finally arrived at the cabin.

The air was silent and only birds could be heard. Gabe lived in the city, so this much silence was unfamiliar to him. He walked in and explored the place, feeling comfortable with the cozy mood the fireplace brought.

After getting settled he went into the kitchen to see a gift was left on the table. It had a note that read,

"Use me if you'd like :) -Dillon"

"Oh God, what is it?" Said Gabe, wondering what his friend could have sent this to him.

He undid the ribbon and opened the box and immediately Gabe's face turned bright red. Dillon had sent him a dildo! It was big, blue and came with lube.

Gabe stared at it for a second before cursing under his breath and dismissing the situation. He then spent the rest of the afternoon on a recliner, watching some of his favorite shows.

It was later that day where he decided to go hiking on a nearby trail. Wearing sandals, loose shorts and a tank top, he ventured around the forest.

As Gabe walked, he decided to listen to music. There was a chilly breeze that felt good in the summer heat. He felt it travel up his shorts and down his shirt.

All of a sudden, his music stopped and his headphones shut off. Strange, Gabe thought. His phone was off too and wouldn't turn back on.

"I swear I just charged this thing." He sighed, repeatedly tapping it.

A few minutes went by before he gave up and decided to head back to the cabin. It was getting dark anyway and he didn't want to risk getting lost.

On his way back, there was this scent. Like syrup, but very potent. Gabe was confused for a moment and continued along the path until he felt his body warm up. To his surprise, he felt himself slowly become erect and immediately he had a change of mood.

Gabe looked around him and saw nobody, the forest was silent, not even the birds were chirping. The gentle breeze was all that was present and was enough to satisfy him.

"Just real quick." He thought while walking over to the closest tree and leaning his back on it. With his eyes focusing on both sides of the path, he undid his shorts and let them fall to his feet.

There stood his hard penis that was begging for attention. Gabe took a deep breath and closed his eyes before gripping his length and pulling it back and forth.

Slowly, he worked it up and down, his foreskin exposing the tip at every other stroke. Precum puddled around his index finger and dripped down to the rest of them.

"Awww, fuck..." Gabe moaned. He stopped stroking for a moment and felt around his balls, gently pulling on them too, "Ughh..."

He never tried that till now as he usually left them alone. The slight pain when rubbed or pulled turned him on more.

He quickly took off his shirt and stepped out of his shorts and sandals. The soft grass cradled his soles which made him curl his toes in acknowledgement.

Gabe got back on track and resumed pleasuring his boner, glistening with wetness. He stroked it faster than before and couldn't help but bite his bottom lip. Never has it ever felt this good.

An orgasm was quickly building up and with his other hand he started to pull on his nipple. Besides heavy breathing, there was also a slippery noise coming from Gabe. He was. close now, any moment he was going to explode.

Just as he felt his balls tighten, he was interrupted by a flash, as I'd someone had taken a picture of him. Embarrassed, he stopped what he was doing thinking it was exactly that.

Gabe grunted as his orgasm was ruined and semen drizzled out of him. His focus was now on whoever did that.

After desperately getting dressed, he looked around, checking for anyone.

"That's not funny dude!" Gabe yelled, scanning around several trees. He didn't get a response back and realized that no one was here. Nobody could possibly even snuck up on him like that, due to the path being made of gravel.

"Hello?" Still, no response. The breeze had stopped and the forest was dead silent now. The sun had set and Gabe could barely see the path. He had a gut feeling he should just leave, so he did.

Eventually, he made it back to his cabin despite his worries. However, he did feel like he was being watched. Gabe's anxiety got to him as he covered all the windows in the cabin.

The next day, his paranoia was gone and felt more at ease. Today, he decided to go to the pool, since the cabins were in an estate.

Upon arriving, the pool was completely empty. Gabe was grateful there wasn't anyone else. He had the pool to himself and he would feel better about wearing only a speedo.

The water was surprisingly warm, probably from being in the sun all day. Gabe swam around the pool, getting a good exercise to which he enjoyed. Feeling his body flow through the water is one of the few things that made him at peace.

After he was done he headed to the showers. Gabe had left his towel and speedos outside of the stall. As he let the water hit his face, the place turned dark. He didn't until he opened his eyes and was in complete shock for a second.

It was pitch black. He couldn't even see his hands inches from his face. Right when he was about to panic the lights turned back on. Gabe stopped the shower and opened the curtain to find his clothes missing. Everything was gone and Gabe boiled with anger.

"What the fuck? Real fucking mature!" Gabe yelled, echoing through the locker room. He only had two options, wait or go find his clothes. Well, there was a third that Gabe didn't like and it would be to walk to his car. That's when Gabe realized he didn't have his keys.

So walk all the way back to the cabin. With his hands over his crotch, Gabe stepped out of the shower and started to search around the locker room. Water dripped from his body as he left footprints on the cold tile floor. This has to be some sort of prank, he thought.

Gabe had checked all over the locker room, even checking in each stall, no trace of anyone or his clothes to his dismay.

"Who would even do this?" Wondered, Gabe. There usually is a snotty prankster that makes fun of you at the end just for your reaction, but there wasn't which was suspicious.

It was apparent that he was the only one there. In order to get out of the locker room he had to open a door that made an unnecessary amount of noise.

"Wait, this door never opened or closed. Did I miss something?" He thought. The truth was he didn't miss anything. Gabe cracked open the door to peak out. The pool was still empty. He let out a sigh and completely opened the door.

He waddled quietly out of the lockers, fully aware of his bare state. It didn't take him long before he found his duffel bag, with his clothes scattered on the floor throughout the pool area. Luckily they weren't actually in the pool.

Gabe sighed in relief, but that meant he had to walk out there. He looked around again, confirming if he was alone for sure and quickly walked over to his clothes. The sun beamed down on his exposed rear, "toasted buns" he chuckled. After he scooped up his clothes he darted back to the locker room.

Now fully dressed, he questioned what had happened. It looked like some animal snatched his bag and dug through it. Something wasn't right here and Gabe didn't like it one bit.

Things were already strange but the same familiar smell from the hiking trail caught his attention. "What the hell is that?" Gabe said as he quickly got back to his car.

As he drove back to his cabin he once again had that strange feeling of arousal overcome him. "Ugh, not now." He said as he felt his pants tent up. It was begging for touch but Gabe ignored it which made the situation worse.

He felt his pants become wet, he looked down only to see them soaked with his precum! "Fuck, this is embarrassing." Gabe thought.

Finally back at his cabin, he walked with his duffel bag in front of his crotch. Nobody was around but he wasn't taking any chances. Once inside, he immediately dropped his pants and underwear.

They were in a wet mess, but Gabe didn't care. He took off his shirt laid on the couch then started to stroke his length once again. With his other hand he felt himself all over his body. He propped one leg on the top of the couch, allowing his hand further access. Soon enough, Gabe's hand made its way past his balls and came in contact with his tight, pink hole.

He jumped as the unfamiliar touch had startled him. Then he slowly continued, feeling around the opening and finally building the courage to go inside.

"Mmmmmm..." Sticking a dry finger in his anus. "That felt good." Gabe muttered before getting up and walking over to the kitchen. The box from Dillon was still there. Why wouldn't it be?

"It wouldn't hurt to try, besides I'm the only one here." Gabe assured himself. He took out the dildo and the lube. It wobbled in his hand as walked back to the couch.

This time he sat with both of his legs up, spreading his cheeks wide. He then squirted some lube on his fingers and rubbed it around his orifice. He could now stick his fingers in more efficiently and slowly did, gradually sticking one more in, eventually getting three. He grunted as he began to enjoy this new sensation, but now it was time for the real fun.

Gabe lined up the fake penis to his anus and slowly stuck the tip in. He winced as he forced it all in. The full length of the toy was inside of him, sitting there while he adjusted to the size. When the pain stopped, he began to fuck himself silly.

Gabe's insides were so sensitive that he got more pleasure from his rectum than his cock. Meanwhile, a large amount of precum spilled all over his stomach.

"Ohh myy God!" Gabe moved the dildo faster, feeling himself stretch open more and more. He felt an orgasm on its way and continued pounding his own rear. Without having to touch his boner, he came all over himself. Gabe came like never before as he unloaded shot after shot on his chest, face and inside his mouth. He willingly kept it open until he was done.

Trying to catch his breath with the toy still inside him, his senses coming back to him. "Fuck that was intense." He said, taking it out of his hole before heading to the bathroom to wash up.

Later that night, Gabe woke up to strange noises that sounded like a radio, changing between stations. He got out of bed and put on his robe, eager to get to the bottom of it all.

Gabe jumped out of fear when he saw two shadows outside one of the windows. His emotions then changed to anger as he thought he'd finally caught whoever was messing with him.

Without wasting time, Gabe ran to the front door and went outside. Surprisingly he saw no one there, but he didn't give up yet as he quickly went down the stairs and to the road. He didn't need to look long as he saw someone at the end of the street.

He squinted his eyes as he couldn't see any facial features. Gabe didn't care, he was ready to give whoever that was a piece of his mind.

"Hey!" He shouted and then broke into a sprint. The guy just stood there staring back at him from afar. Blinded by his frustration, it didn't occur to Gabe that the robe was the only thing that he was wearing and from a different standpoint he would've felt quite embarrassed.

Fortunately, Gabe did come to his senses and came to a stop as it finally occurred to him how creepy the situation actually was. The guy under the light was a lot taller now that he had a closer look. He still couldn't see his face but looked very lanky.

The further he analyzed, whoever this stranger was, the more horrified he felt. This guy had to be eight feet tall! Compared to Gabe's five feet and ten inches, that was huge. He slowly started backing away when a physically identical person walked up next to one still standing at the end of the road.

Gabe then broke out into another sprint back to the cabin. He ran as fast as he could and quickly realized he was running in place. Being in a state of panic, he didn't even notice he wasn't even touching the ground!

He looked up to see a bright light shining down on him, followed by a deafening horn. It was so loud he covered his ears, feeling like his brain was about to explode, then everything went dark.

Gabe's eyes struggled to open. He felt as if all his energy was drained as if he hadn't slept in days. He closed them, partially falling back into a sleep, but then opening his eyes again and slowly regaining consciousness.

He felt his body regain energy and was finally able to become fully awake.

"Oh...no..." Gabe muttered upon discovering where he was. He was laid horizontal, naked, in a fleshy pod filled with some sort of red goo.

Gabe struggled against the heavy goop and was able to free one of his arms. He then attempted to get out of it by hitting it but nothing happened. However, he didn't give up. He tried again and again until he was too tired. All he could do was look at his naked body.

The temperature in the pod was warm, not enough to make him sweat uncomfortably but warm like a hot tub. The heat was radiating off the goo and Gabe felt pleasure throughout his body and finally started to relax.

Gabe closed his eyes and soon felt movement beneath him which startled him at first, but was forced to suck it up only to realize that he was being massaged. Again, Gabe closed his eyes and accepted these strange acts.

Moments passed as he now felt a tickling sensation under his feet. Out of curiosity, he opened his eyes and saw villi-like things rubbing against his soles. He then felt them between his fingers, the back of his head, his legs and also his butt.

They massaged his whole body, drowning Gabe in the relaxation he desired. All of this while naked made him very aroused as he felt his member grow.

The villi were reaching all the right spots of his body and Gabe felt his mind drift in an endless circle. It was like time itself had stopped when he felt his erection being sucked.

There was a tentacle villi that engulfed the entire length of his cock and was moving along the shaft. The sensitivity was too much for Gabe as he moaned loud, trying to buck his hips in the air with his toes curled tight.

It felt like this would never stop, which was good because he didn't want it to. He wanted this to go on forever. He could spend the rest of his life there and he would love it.

Gabe was in pure bliss as he felt the villi on his cranium relieve his headaches to the point where he couldn't even imagine what one would feel like. Eventually he didn't care, in fact, he didn't care about anything. All life was to him now was where he was at that moment.

Unbeknownst to Gabe hours have past and it didn't concern him that he did not orgasm once. The villi kept him on the edge and until it finally stopped, he had clear thoughts.

Before he had a chance to question what had happened, a buzzer echoed through the pod and Gabe was dropped from its bottom, into a tube. The goo made it slippery as he slid down this metal tunnel that made sharp turns. There was no use in trying to catch himself and he was too weak from his "massage".

Gabe worried what was waiting for him at the end of this crazy slide, he just hoped there wasn't a pool of acid or blades at the end of it.

Gabe landed with a splat on a soft, meat-like surface. Still a bit dizzy from the slide, he looked up to find himself surrounded by aliens! He froze in fear, his mind scrambling on his next move.

They weren't the typical grey aliens, however, they looked similar. They were the ones Gabe had seen earlier, tall and skinny. They had small eyes like humans, but their pupils were cat or snake-like with a vertical slit.

Gabe seemed to be on a raised platform so he could only see their upper bodies. There were maybe three or four, maybe more in the room, he wasn't sure as he was in shock.

He tried to sit up but it was like his body was glued down. Gabe yelled in horror but that quickly came to an end as something slimy was put in his mouth. He coughed and choked before his mouth became numb and was unable to produce any type of vocal noise.

Now that he wasn't busy panicking, he got a better look at the room he was in. Everything, except certain places that had machinery, was organic including whatever he was on. Next, an alien sprayed some stuff around both of his legs and then felt tentacles wrap tightly around his ankles and his legs were spread wide.

Gabe immediately thought about the stereotype that aliens probe their abductees in the anus. This is what they were preparing him for. He looked down to see his hard penis pointing up. The poor thing was frustrated that it wasn't getting attention anymore.

Without warning, Gabe felt something slippery enter his rectum. The same alien had his long fingers inside him as he tried to squirm. Precum dripped heavily out of his cock, which twitched at the alien's movements.

The alien quickly retracted its fingers which made Gabe wince with a slightly gaped hole. He got a quick glimpse of this metal device that another alien brought forth. "This is it." Gabe thought.

Gabe would have fainted if he saw the real device, it wasn't even a device at all. It was a live creature! It was squid-like in appearance and was carefully shoved inside his anus.

The sensation sent a tingle in his rectum as the creature moved deeper inside Gabe. Then, it was like cold liquid was being poured into him.

He felt a prick on his left butt cheek and his focus was taken off of the "anal probe" as another alien inspected his face!

It reminded him of a doctor visit, the alien using a light to look in his eyes, nose, mouth and ears. Then, some ice cold cream was lathered all over his face that burned a little after applying.

Next, the alien placed a device on his face that kept his eyes open and got out a small bottle with purple fluid and carefully dropped a good amount in each eye. Gabe couldn't rub his eyes and to his dismay, his vision was clouded to the point that he couldn't see anything.

Gabe felt a few more pricks around his face, were they injecting something into him? Someone had finally touched him down there but not his penis. Gabe felt discomfort as he felt his balls being squeezed. That's when the alien that had a grip around them injected a glowing substance in each testicle.

The pain was mild but he knew what was happening, all the while, he could only gasp after each injection. After it was done, his balls felt tight, like they had swelled.

The head of his penis got the same treatment. Gabe felt light headed as the aliens examined the rest of his body. He felt their hands all over him, carrying out their different procedures.

12