Mystery Texter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded: You are so beautiful.

She responded with another tame pic, maybe to cool me down until we got together: You are so sweet.

She then added: I've got to get ready. I have a date in less than two hours, and I need to look good enough to get thoroughly railed.

I responded: Jesus! You had me at railed.

She responded: By the way, here's just a tease of what I may be wearing tonight to celebrate Valentine's Day with my favourite ship that passed in the night... until now.

I responded, as I pulled my pants back up: You are killing me.

She responded: That's the opposite of what I want to do. See you soon, sexy.

I responded, See you soon too! And taking a deep breath, I got up and rushed home to change.

My phone buzzed a couple of times while I drove, but I didn't check, since I'd almost gotten busted for texting and driving a couple years ago, and was lucky the cop got an emergency call a minute into lecturing me.

When I parked, I saw there were even more pics and texts from her. Which red should I wear?

I scrolled up and down, examining the three different pics. Each was so fucking sexy! In one, she was even showing me her amazing tits.

Fuck.

I was about to respond, even though I wasn't sure which one I actually liked the best, when I got another text: Too late. I chose for you. See you soon.

I responded, my cock raging in my pants: I can't wait to find out.

I went inside, showered, put on some fresh underwear, a suit and tie, and after checking my phone (she hadn't texted again, which was good, since I'd promised to be on time), and I headed to the restaurant.

I arrived ten minutes early, nervous with trepidation and totally excited about tonight's possibilities. I ordered a rum and coke and waited. She arrived a few minutes late, but wearing a black dress and red nylons, in which she looked absolutely radiant!

I stood up like a gentleman, and when she reached me, smiling, she kissed me. Not overly dramatically, but it lasted for all of five seconds while I kissed her back. "You look gorgeous," I greeted, when she broke the kiss.

"And you look very handsome," she smiled.

I pulled her chair back for her, and she sat down. I returned to my seat and said, "I'm thrilled you texted me today!"

"I'm happy you agreed to join me tonight," she said.

"Once I learned it was even possible, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else," I said, meaning it. Sure, she may have been a decade or two older than I was, and sure, my mother knew her very well, yet I'd always felt something for her... and much more than just a hard cock and the promise of getting laid. No, it was something else. Something I hadn't felt with anyone before... even a couple times when I'd thought I was in love. I know this might sound ridiculous, especially following all those wicked pictures and naughty texts this afternoon... but now that we were sitting face to face, I felt my heart beating faster. It wasn't love at first sight, since I'd already known her years ago, and I'd decided that since she was married, my strong attraction to her was hopeless... but it was something more than her promising me a night of wild sex, too.

"That's very sweet of you to say, Dean," she smiled, as our waitress arrived.

We ordered drinks and our meals, and when we were alone again, she apologized, "I'm sorry if I came on a little..." she paused and smiled, "...or very aggressive this afternoon."

"It came as a total surprise," I responded. "But a very good one. Right up there with a dream coming true."

"It's just that I didn't want to be alone on Valentine's Day, and after my last failed relationship, I was no longer going to sit back and not go for what... or in this case, whom... I wanted," she said.

"I like... or in this case love... a woman who knows what she wants and speaks up," I said.

"Well," she said, in a sexy tone, her voice at the moment making those texts seem even hotter, as I felt her foot suddenly land on my crotch, "I know exactly what I want."

"Oh," I groaned, feeling her stocking-clad foot resting on my hard dick.

"I can feel that you're hard," she said, slowly rubbing my cock under the table. "Is that because of me?"

"One hundred percent," I responded.

"Not our hot young waitress?" she asked.

"I seriously didn't notice," I said, and I was telling the truth. I couldn't even recall what our waitress looked like, since I was so captivated by the beauty sitting across from me.

"No?" she asked.

"I'm completely intoxicated by you," I said.

"That sounds like a line from a Hallmark movie," she smiled, as I glanced down at both of her feet, now resting on my lap.

"No, it's all me," I smiled. "I always thought you were beautiful, I just never thought you might be available, or were even in my league."

"Have you ever masturbated about me?" she asked.

"Are your nylons red?" I replied playfully.

"My toenails are too," she smiled, as she moved both of her feet... one up, the other down, ever so slowly.

"They're beautiful," I said, openly admiring them.

"So, everything I said today, I meant," she said. "I want to get fucked tonight. For you, I'm a sure thing."

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, her feet really doing a number on me.

"But, I also wouldn't mine exploring the possibility of more with you, Dean," she said, looking a little nervous as she said the words, a contradiction from her online conversation and the fact she was rubbing my dick as we spoke. "Even though I know I am a lot older than you."

"Emma," I began, putting my hands on her feet, which were so silky soft, "that would be amazing."

"What would?" she asked, as I massaged her toes under the table. "Giving me a really good fucking tonight, or exploring a possible long-term relationship?"

"I'm thinking both," I said. "I mean you're an incredibly beautiful woman Emma, inside and out. Any man would be lucky to call you his girlfriend."

"And his fuck toy," she grinned wickedly, placing her left foot on my crotch, and pressing it down firmly.

"Well, of course," I said.

"I'm going to do things to you tonight that no woman has ever done before, at least not to you," she promised in a seductive, sensual voice that had my cock flinching against her foot. "Mmmmmm, you just told me you like that idea."

"Love it, actually," I smiled.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, her voice so sensual... she'd make an amazingly effective phone sex operator.

"You keep talking like that, and I may come in my pants," I warned.

"That would be a real shame; we certainly don't want to waste any cum," she said, as she rubbed my cock for a couple more seconds, before moving her foot away.

Then... for the next hour... through a great meal... we had a normal date. There was no more talking about sex... no flirting... no foot on my dick... just chatting and learning lots of interesting things about each other.

I learned she was dying to travel Europe... especially Italy and Greece; I told her Italy was amazing, and we'd need at least two weeks, three would be even better, to truly give the country justice.

I learned that she loved dogs and had two of them; I told her I loved dogs too, but had always been too busy to take care of one. She explained that so long as they got along together, two dogs were much better than one, so they wouldn't get lonely when their person was away at work or wherever. And that the only acceptable place for them to sleep was on your bed.

I learned she loved going to blues concerts; I told her I loved the blues: Buddy Guy, Gary Moore and BB King of course, being three of my favourites. I also died when she told me she saw Gary Moore in concert back in the 1990s. I was so envious. We agreed 'Still Got the Blues' was the best blues song since the 60s.

I learned she hated politics and had never voted; I told her I hated politics too, but I voted to make a statement about how disappointed I was with the current choices, so I always voted for a third party candidate. Which of course meant I'd never voted for someone who'd won, but I still felt my voice was heard.

The hour flew by with no awkward silences and with genuine interest... this was something I could only remember having happened once before... and I almost married that one.

The waitress asked, "Would you two like any dessert?"

"Oh, we'll have dessert back at my place," Emma said, making the girl blush.

"Cheque please," I said, as her foot returned to my crotch with intent.

The waitress smiled knowingly, and a few minutes later, we were in my car driving to her place (planning ahead, she'd taken an uber to meet me).

She kept her left hand on my leg as I drove... I kept expecting her to move it to my hard cock, but she never did.

Once we were inside her house, she pushed me against the inside of her front door and kissed me hard.

I kissed her back.

It was a kiss fueled by passion, lust, and the intriguing possibility of a future together.

When she broke the kiss (no way was I going to break it), she quipped, "I'll be right back, I just need to get into something a bit less comfortable."

"Mmmmmm, take your time," I smiled, as she kissed me one more time... squeezed my cock... and winked.

I watched her shapely butt walking away, and then went into her living room. I looked around at pictures of her and her family on the walls. Everything about Emma was amazing. She was always smiling. Always glowing.

"Can you come and help me with something?" she called out.

"Coming," I said.

"I hope not yet," she called back, as I headed to her bedroom.

I laughed as I reached her room and had to stop in my tracks. "Wow!"

"Like?" she asked.

"Wow, just wow!" I repeated, admiring her sexy mostly black lingerie and red nylons.

"I think you're overdressed," she smiled. "It served you well in the restaurant, but..."

"I suppose I am," I said, as she came over to me, took off my tie and unbuttoned my dress shirt. As she did, she kissed my lips... then my neck... then she sucked on my nipples. "Shit," I groaned.

"So you have sensitive nipples," she said, as she sucked on one.

"Yeah," I said, although it was rare that a woman would spend any time on them.

She sucked on the other nipple before she took my shirt off and lowered herself before me. There's always something amazing about seeing a woman on her knees before me, but this time watching Emma unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants and pull them down, was the most sensual moment of my entire life!

"Oh my," she smiled, gazing at the hard-on in my tight boxers.

"You like?" I smiled, looking down at her, seeing the same amazement in her eyes as I'd had in mine when I saw her in the lingerie.

"Love," she said, as she leaned forward and put her lips on my cock... only my underwear keeping her mouth from making direct contact with it.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned. Nobody had ever done that to me before.

"Such a big cock," she purred, "those teasing pictures didn't do it justice."

"Then just wait until it's unleashed," I said, dying to feel her lips wrapped around it.

"Mmmmmm," she said, as she pulled my underwear down. "Wow!"

She took it in her hand and slowly stroked it as she admired my eight-inch cock. "Fuck," she said, "so fucking big!"

"Yeah, that feels really nice," I said, as she stroked my cock and rolled her fingers over its head.

"May I suck it?"

"You may do anything you want with my dick," I offered. "Please consider it your dick, too."

"I will," she smiled, before she leaned forward and took it into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she bobbed slowly on my cock... the vibrations of her humming mouth enhancing the intensity of my pleasure.

Then for a couple of minutes, she sucked me.

A few times deep throating all eight inches.

She moaned as she sucked... clearly enjoying sucking me as much as I was enjoying being sucked.

"Give me that first load, sexy," she said, stroking my cock. "I hope you'll have at least two loads for me tonight."

"At least two," I assured her, as she resumed bobbing on my cock, devouring it whole... easily the greatest blow job I'd ever received.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, her hands going to my ass as she kept sucking me.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come," I warned, not wanting to be presumptuous that she'd swallow my load, although I sensed she'd want to.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, bobbing as fast as she could, until I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck, baby," I groaned, before I exploded into her mouth.

She easily swallowed it all, not slowing down until she'd extracted every drop.

She then stood up and kissed me again. She had indeed swallowed, but while our tongues sparred with each other, I could still taste some of myself in her mouth, and I was a bit surprised to find it was not only pleasant, but even exciting. "Delicious," she said, before she crawled onto her bed and smiled, looking seductively back at me as I stared, "Why don't you take a picture? It will last longer."

"I do want this image to be forever imprinted in my head," I admitted, as I admired her from behind.

She next rolled onto her back and smiled up at me, asking, "So what do you want to do next?"

"A board game?" I joked. "I understand Cute, Dangerous Cats is very popular," as I got onto the bed and moved between her slightly parted legs.

"Or you could consider this your Ticket to Ride," she offered wickedly, referring to another board game I'd mentioned over dinner as being my favourite.

I laughed, "Well played," before I leaned forward and sucked on her pussy through her panties.

"I do have one rule for tonight," she moaned.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"You can eat my pussy and fuck my cunt, but my panties must stay on," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's my thing," she said.

"Works for me," I shrugged, as she pulled her panties aside to reveal her completely shaved pussy... glistening ever so slightly.

"Now get licking, sexy," she ordered.

It was my turn to moan, "Mmmmmmmm," as I leaned forward and began licking her.

"Oh yes," she moaned back to me, as I parted her lips and tasted her wetness.

"So delicious," I said, knowing that some girls could be self-conscious about their taste and scent.

"It's been marinating for you all day," she informed me wickedly, as I probed her hole.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as I went to work on her pussy. I loved fucking a woman, but there was also something very personal and special about eating her pussy. A woman with her legs spread was so vulnerable, and listening to Emma's moans as I pleased her made my cock remain rock hard, even though I'd just come.

"Yeah, just like that... right there," she moaned, as I explored every crevice of her pussy.

"Such a sweet pussy," I said, as I brought my lips up to her clit and flicked my tongue across it.

"Oh... fuck... don't stop," she said, as I listened to her increasing moans.

As I went back and forth between her clit and pussy lips, she moaned, "Finger me, baby. Finger fuck me."

I obliged her request and slid two fingers inside her, as I focused my tongue's and lips' attentions on her clit.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned, as her hand went to my head and held me deep in her wetness, and I focused on pleasing her both inside and out.

"Come for me, you sexy nylon vixen," I ordered, as her moans increased and I worked her over.

"Oh yes, baby, don't stop, don't stop, oh, fuck yes," Emma babbled, her orgasm imminently close.

I pumped my fingers in and out as fast as I could, until she made that impossible by pressing my face deep into her pussy, lifting her ass up, and squirting all over my mouth and face.

I eagerly lapped up the sweet pussy cum as her body quaked. "Oh fuck, so good, so good!"

A minute later she had recovered enough to push me onto my back and take my cock back in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, loving her insatiable, inexorable lust.

After a couple more minutes of working me over, she pulled back and asked, "So you were interested in playing a board game?"

"Is that the next item on our agenda?" I smiled, referring to what she said her favourite board game was... both of us were geeky and had some game club friends.

My phone rang.

"You can get that," she said.

"No, no, it's fine," I said, knowing it was my Mom.

"Is it your Mom?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, since that was her ring tone.

"Then get it," she said. "I'll wait."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah," she said, "I can keep myself entertained just fine for a while," as she got onto all fours and brought her hand to her pussy.

I got off the bed, but the ringing stopped.

"I guess it wasn't that important," she smiled.

"Yeah, it would really suck if my Mom started cock blocking me," I joked.

"So," she said, assuming a pose that screamed, 'Come fuck me.' "Are you going to give me my first Valentine's Day fucking of the night now, or what?"

"Or what? What's the other option?" I asked playfully, as I stroked my cock. Or perhaps 'brandished' it was a better descriptor, since it was leaking precum again, and was pointed directly at her.

"That was just a figure of speech," she said. "Now get that big dick over here, and shove it into my pussy."

Still feeling playful, I asked, "What happened to the sex slave you promised me?"

"She's right here," she quipped back. "So if you're telling me you don't want to fuck me right now..." she trailed off meaningfully, while my attention went to the horrible thought of playing that board game with her right now.

"No, I do, I do,!" I caved immediately. I quickly got on the bed, got behind her, and pulled her panties to the side.

"Just slide your big cock inside me, baby," she said, looking back over her shoulder and into my eyes.

"Yeah," was all I could say as I did just that, sliding my pussy into my dream girl.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Now fuck me, baby, fuck me with that big cock."