Mystery Woman - 750 Word Challenge

Story Info
A mystery woman shows Tim the "joys" of tease and denial.
751 words
4.28
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers

She pulled on his cock painfully. She had her left hand down around his balls, pulling down on them and her right hand around his shaft. She was not delicate, and it didn't exactly feel good.

Except it did. Tim felt the familiar feeling of pleasure of impending orgasm deep inside, but he was not there yet.

"Tell me when you are close..." she said. "I want to keep you on the brink of orgasm for some time."

She continued to work his cock. Alternating fast strokes and using different pressure to grip his firm erection.

"I love having men like this...in the palm of my hand." She said.

Tim started to laugh, but she gripped his cock so hard when he did, it stopped him mid-laugh and he winced.

He first saw her at the pizzeria that afternoon. He knew everyone in town, but he'd never seen her before.

What struck him most was her beauty. Her look. She was not "from here." Somewhere far away, exotic and pretty. Sexy, he thought to himself.

Dark hair, with just a touch of curl in it, maybe mid/late 20's. A good ten years younger than he. Her skin was flawless and she had the darkest blue eyes...

She caught him staring at her and returned a confident "don't-fuck-with me" vibe. He looked away.

He didn't think too much about her other than that she was very pretty, and she caught him staring at her. He would have forgotten all about her - he was busy and had several firewood deliveries to make that afternoon.

But then he saw her again as he pulled back into his farm at the end of his long day. There she was...that same damn woman. This time, buying firewood at his roadside firewood stand.

She was pretty and he was a good conversationalist. They got to talking. She was staying at a nearby Airbnb, he learned. One thing led to another, first he was loading a $20 stack of wood into her car for her and then the next thing, he knew, they were in his living room...

It was her eyes...

"I am not going to fuck you, but I am going to see you naked."

Tim was shocked, but she had made a bold first move.

"Strip naked." She said matter-of-factly. No woman had ever approached him like this before. He found it exciting. Thrilling. And he did as he was told.

"Now sit on the couch" she ordered.

This was new to him and he was exceedingly aroused. His cock was fully erect as she stood over him, examining his body.

"Do not touch me." She ordered. I am going to take your cock into my hand and tease you. Has anyone ever done that to you before?

Tim just nodded. He was suddenly intimidated by her. Not quite afraid, but he felt as if he was under her spell somehow. It was the way she carried herself.

She started slowly at first, lightly rubbing and caressing his balls, which got him fully erect. Her other hand covered his mouth. He could speak if he wanted to, but it was a power move on her part.

She was fully in control.

She continued to stroke his cock. He felt very aroused, but her movements were so slow that he thought he might never cum.

"Tell me when you are close." She told him. "Has anyone every denied you your orgasm before?"

Tim shook his head negatively. He dared not speak. He was taken way off guard. He could have easily overpowered her or ordered her out. He was in good shape, but something inside him made him obey.

She began to speed up her stroke on his hard cock. He was immensely turned on.

"I am close" he finally said through her hand, which was still covering his mouth.

She slacked off and gripped his cock slightly less hard and less vigorously. He "sank" back from the brink of cumming as she slacked off.

It was frustrating. Maddening.

He wanted to cum so badly.

"That's a good boy. You will learn the joys of tease and denial."

All Tim could do was whimper a bit. He was close and she was letting him down. He wanted to cum like he always had, but this mystery woman was holding him just below cumming.

When she left, his cock was raw and sore. He wanted to jerk off and finish the job, but he could not.

Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers