Mystral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing they agreed on was that they would like to get together again so Sally invited them for dinner on Saturday. Eventually Sally's head dropped to Cathy's shoulder as she drifted towards sleep. John stood up to wake her. "Come on Sally Darling. Time to take you home." She came round enough to hug everybody so it became hugs and air kisses all round as they were leaving. John almost carried her home.

Next day Cathy took Peter to school and the two mothers walked home together, talking about Peter and his alter ego Mystral. Both were happy with his progress and Bryan's unconditional acceptance of his friend's change. They agreed that Cathy did not need to go to school that afternoon: Sally would take all three children home. Peter was not so happy, again thinking he would miss out on being Mystral today so you can imagine his surprise when Mrs Dobson took him to her bedroom where she had laid out some dresses and such for him to choose from.

It was a happy Mystral who left Mrs Dobson's room to be greeted by Bryan. The two of them started playing together and Sally went to her daughter's room and encouraged Violet to come and meet Bryan's new friend. Violet took to Mystral immediately and let her play with her dolls, never realising Mystral's true identity until, when they had finished the meal, her Mummy asked, "Does she remind you of anybody?"

"No Mummy, I've never seen her before, even at school. Where does she come from?"

Sally smiled at her daughter, turned to Mystral and said, "Tell Violet who you are, Mystral."

Violet didn't understand why Bryan and Mystral were chortling with amusement at their little secret and was rendered speechless, which for Violet was a miracle, when Peter revealed the truth. Sally and John explained to their daughter the whole situation and impressed on her that Mystral was to be a secret just between them all.

"Mystral," said Sally, "likes girls' clothes but he does not know all the little things that girls know. Would you help him and show him how to dress, just like he's your little sister?"

"Oh Mummy can I? Can I help you Mystral? Please, I want to. Can I? Can I?"

"You must ask Mystral."

"Oh Mystral will you be my little sister? I always wanted a little sister."

Shyly, Mystral agreed and Violet hugged him, something she would never even think of doing to Peter.

"And now it is time for Peter to get ready to go home so come on, Peter, back to your boy's clothes."

It was a happy boy that Cathy collected from his friend's house. He told his Mummy what had happened and now Mystral had a new big sister and he and Bryan laughed when she found out who Mystral was and how Violet gave him a hug and . . . and . . ." He never stopped until they were home and she told him to get dressed for bed while she made them a cup of cocoa. Peter was happy to see Mystral's nightie folded on the bed. When he returned to the kitchen Cathy said, "Would you like to read a story with Mummy Mystral? Go and pick one, we'll read it together."

Mystral went to the book case: the bottom shelf had all Peter's books stacked up. He noticed that a lot of them were aimed at boys but some were OK. He picked the one about a little girl who knew a little bit of magic but her spells often didn't work properly. He took the book to his Mummy and they both drank their cocoa. Daddy said to Mummy, "I'm off to the darts; it's at a pub over in Norton. I'm the designated driver so I'm picking up Ron, Babs and Tony so I might be a bit late. Good night Mystral."

"Good night Daddy."

Mystral climbed onto his Mummy's lap and they read about the mischievous magic girl until Mystral's eyes closed. Cathy carried her child to bed. Standing at the bedroom door on her way out, she turned and looked back. Mystral's nightie was hidden beneath the covers so all she saw was her loveable little scallywag Peter. She sighed and whispered a benediction to her sleeping child, "I hope it all works out for you my darling son."

Friday morning went as normal but Sally asked, "Will you collect the kids this afternoon please? All of you come to my place and we can have a cuppa and natter."

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Thanks; I've got to work late and it's such a rush. So what do you think, should I ask Violet to dress her 'little sister'? I think she would love to dress Mystral but what would Peter (or Mystral) think?"

"I don't think Peter would mind, all he wants to do is dress as Mystral and Mystral was excited about Violet being his big sister."

So it was that Cathy and Sally sat together dunking biscuits in their tea. A few minutes earlier, Sally had said to her daughter, "Violet, why don't you take Mystral and find something pretty for him to wear?"

The little girl looked over to the boys and saw Peter looking shyly back at her. She smiled and held out her hand. After a slight hesitation he took hold of her hand. She almost dragged him to her room. First she helped him undress then looked him up and down. She found some knickers with dolphins swimming on a pale blue sea and pulled them up his legs. Instinctively he tucked himself under, between his legs so when she pulled the knickers up tight from the back it looked much more like Mystral. Violet picked out the frock she always liked to wear with those knickers. It was pale blue cotton with dark blue polka dots: it was a happy dress and Mystral admired himself in the mirror from head to the little pumps on his feet.

Violet took a hairbrush to her sister's unruly mop but she finally resorted to slicking it down with water at least to tame it temporarily. "Mummy said we're going to let my hair grow." The only response was an affirmative grunt. Finally Violet surrendered. She looked at her little 'sister', turned him to the mirror and said, "You'll do."

They both looked in the mirror. "You are really very pretty Mystral."

Mystral turned and on stood on his tiptoes to hug his big sister. "Thank you Vi, thank you."

Vi? Nobody ever called her Vi but it felt somehow right that her new special little sister had a special name for her. She returned the hug. "That's all right Mys, you're welcome. Thus were born their pet names for each other but both determined the names were just between them. Vi quickly changed out of her school clothes and into shorts and tee shirt.

They returned to the living room where Mystral showed off his new dress to both Mums then all three kids settled down to some noisy game that seemed to involve lots of shouting, laughing and Violet bossing them about the rules.

The two women decided to have another cup of tea so Cathy followed Sally to the kitchen and their conversation continued. As the kettle was heating up Sally cocked her head, listening. "They're too quiet." Then she shouted at the door "Whatever you're doing, STOP IT." She opened the door and looked through to the living room, Cathy had poured the boiling over the tea bags. She cast an inquisitive glance round at Sally as she stirred the cups. "The three of them sitting there looking like the three wise monkeys. That proves their guilt: they're up to something." The two women returned and set their mugs on the coffee table while the kids all watched with glistening giggly eyes and bated breath. When Cathy sat down there was a loud farting sound which made her screech and jump back to her feet. The kids were rolling about laughing and even Sally couldn't contain her giggles. When she finally controlled herself, she pulled Bryan's whoopee cushion out from Cathy's seat and threw it towards its owner. "Put it away then apologise to Mrs Jones." She was still having trouble stifling her laughter.

Mystral came and stood by his Mummy looking all contrite and demure. "I'm sorry Mummy. I got the cushion and put it under your seat, not Bryan." Cathy was amazed. Peter would brazen it out. Was putting on pretty dresses changing him? The spell was broken when Mystral danced away laughing, "But it was funny Mummy." Now that was pure Peter, she thought and sat down laughing at their little prank.

Cathy said she had to return home to prepare their evening meal then Sally suggested that Dave could come straight here and she would call John to bring enough pizzas for them all. Both women made their respective calls and they all enjoyed pizza in a comfortable and relaxed evening. Sally suggested that Mystral could sleep over tonight so, at bed time, Sally found Peter some pyjamas that Bryan had outgrown and settled the two boys down for the night.

The four adults had a convivial evening and their conversation drifted naturally from subject to subject as they all learned about each other. They also made tentative plans for excursions for Mystral so he became the subject for much of the evening chat. All of them became fast friends and agreed to work like one big family raising their three children. Eventually they all hugged each other as Dave and Cathy left for home in good spirits.

Next morning, Saturday, Peter and Bryan came crashing through the back door into the kitchen where Cathy was washing the breakfast dishes. Sally was close behind. The two women greeted each other with a hug, Cathy keeping her sudsy hands clear. "The boys want to play outside this morning. I thought I'd better check with you."

"Go on boys. Off you go." Their departure was as abrupt and exuberant as their entrance.

"Sally, you don't have to check with me: I trust your judgement. Fancy a tea or coffee?"

"Coffee please, just as it comes."

Cathy set up the coffee maker

"It's almost a relief to see those two back to normal. Mystral is a lovely little 'girl' but he's not the little monster I've had to cope with for eight years. He started in the womb and kicked the hell out of me but I can't help but love him."

"Tell me about it! Bryan wasted more food than he ate. Chortling as he threw his food to all compass points. But he started before that. He cut his teeth on my nipples but I had always wanted to give him the full benefits of mother's milk so it was two and a half years before he was fully weaned. For the first year I was also nursing Violet but I was slowly weaning her.

Cathy poured the coffee and sat across the kitchen table from her friend. "Sally, are we pushing Mystral too much? Seeing the boys being boys together reminded me that deep down he is a boy."

"I think Peter is already picking his own course. This morning he is undoubtedly the Peter we know and Peter likes to get into whatever mischief he and Bryan can find. That is not going to disappear any time soon. I think Mystral will put in his appearance in family gatherings. Maybe we should just let Peter/Mystral find his own way." When they finished their coffee, Sally returned home and Cathy got on with her household chores in a happy mood.

It was getting close to lunch time when Peter arrived like a whirlwind. He bounced through the back door muddy from head to feet and grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Where's Bryan?"

"He went home."

She led him into the bathroom, telling him to undress while she ran water into the tub then lifted him into the water. As she bathed then dried her son he was telling her how they had discovered this little stream trickling down the hill and they decided to dam the stream. Their dams had to get bigger and bigger with stones and mud but still the stream still washed away their efforts. It had been fun. In his room she let him pick his clothes so Peter pulled on a clean pair of jeans and a tee shirt depicting his favourite super hero.

As the days and weeks flew past things turned out pretty much as Sally had predicted. Obviously at school Peter was his usual self. Often he would stay as Peter but sometimes when he was home without his sidekick Mystral would appear. Mystral was more in evidence when Violet was there but all three children seemed to be happy with Peter or Mystral.

The two families grew closer and closer: all of them spending their time between the two homes, just coming, going and even sleeping in the spare bedrooms. They discussed selling up and buying a bigger house together out in the country not too far away. They frankly discussed their funds and decided what they could afford. They checked local estate agents, checked several possibilities until they found two solid stone semi-detached farm labourers' cottages set on their own half a mile away from the original farm house. They commissioned a surveyor to check the possibilities of knocking doorways through the connecting wall. The project would stretch their resources but they agreed to make the sacrifice. So shortly after Violet's thirteenth birthday, they all moved into their new home.

Peter and Bryan continued to create devilment wherever they went; Cathy and Sally used to soothe their bruises and tend to scraped knees and thorn scratches. Violet sometimes went with them, becoming something of a tomboy in their company. But Mys continued to learn from his big sister. The two learned to wear make up at either of their mothers' dressing table, they absorbed their mothers' ideas of colours and fashions. Mys had caught up with Vi's height and their bodies were similar too so buying clothes for them both was easy.

Until Violet's breasts started budding. The parents had been expecting the arrival of pubescence so the two mums sat down with Violet and Mystral. "Violet," began Sally, "Your body is changing as we already talked about and that's wonderful, you are changing from a little girl to a woman and we're very happy for you. Your breasts have started growing: Mystral's breasts will never grow. You both know that Mystral is Peter dressed up but he is still a boy who will soon start becoming a man. His body will also change but in a very different way."

"The thing is," Cathy continued, "Violet can no longer dress her little 'sister'. You can still help Mystral with makeup and anything else he wants to learn but you cannot undress each other or be undressed together. And Peter, any time you want to dress as Mystral we'll help you with everything you need."

Sally said, "We know this will mean a big change for you both but it must be like this starting, I'm afraid, from now. Do you both understand what we are saying? Do you agree to the changes we all have to make?"

Violet, being the more mature, recognised the truth of what their Mums were saying. She loved her 'little sister' and they both enjoyed their dress up games and even their whispered girl confidences. Reluctantly she accepted the change and assured Mystral that they could still be sisters in everything else. His response agreed but very reluctantly.

Nature took its course and all three children matured together. For Peter's thirteenth birthday, one of his presents was a set of silicone breast forms so Mystral and Violet could still share clothes.

Once Bryan started to change he just grew and grew. When he turned fifteen he was close to matching his father's height and was putting on plenty of muscle. His body hair quickly spread to a dark mat over his upper body and wiry curls down his arms and legs. His body was built for sport and he made his place in his school's football team. Peter's growth was less spectacular. Once he reached Violet's height, the two kept pace with each other until Mystral topped off at five feet six inches with Violet half an inch shorter. Peter developed the stamina for distance running so he was often seen around the local footpaths and roads tirelessly running at a mile-eating pace. Violet enjoyed running alongside him but she had nothing like his range. As Violet's breasts developed, Mystral's breast forms kept up with her; eventually they ended up with well-filled B cup bras.

Over the years Mystral's outside excursions expanded. Vi and Mys would go to the Mall together, run together: do all the things that two teenaged girls would do. It was inevitable that Mystral's secret came out. Nasty names and mean tricks were directed at him but virtually ceased after Bryan had bloodied a few noses. Bryan always looked after his sisters. Mystral, who looked so pretty as a 'girl', grew into a very attractive young 'woman'. They were perfect complements, Vi and Mys, and they attracted lots of attention from the boys, even some boys who knew the facts, but the girls always extracted themselves diplomatically. Mys confided to his friend that he loved teasing the other boys.

As their children grew up together, the adults also grew closer until one evening when the kids were asleep and the liquor flowed, Cathy took John to a spare bedroom and Dave enjoyed leading a willing and half-naked Sally to the main bedroom. The four parents became a very close family. The children knew about the changed dynamics between their parents but thought little of it.

As she was first to go to college, Violet was out of the home equation for a while but Mystral continued to dress himself, often in front of Bryan who was always amused with Peter's habit of tucking his dick back between his legs to become Mystral. One day he picked up one of the breast forms and asked, "Why don't you grow real breasts, there are hormones you could take. I'm sure the family would pay."

Mystral replied without hesitation, "Bryan, I thought you knew so I'll give you the same answer I gave Violet ages ago and the same answer I gave to Pop Dave when he offered hormones or even surgical implants. I have never wanted to be a girl, I only ever wanted to look pretty in girls' clothes. I don't want tits; I've got a prick between my legs and balls that are fully functional. I'm a boy who likes to dress in nice clothes. Hell, Bryan, you've seen what the women are like when they have their periods: Mummy Sal is almost crippled three weeks out of four. Violet's not much better and jeez, their mood swings. No thanks, I don't want to be a woman: I just like the way I look as Mystral." He plucked the breast form from Bryan's hand and stuffed it into his bra. "These are the only tits I need." He fixed his makeup and Bryan escorted his 'girlfriend' to the local park where he bought 'her' a coffee at the al fresco café. As they strolled through the park hand in hand, it looked like they were courting. Bryan and Peter would have been trying silly stunts on their skateboards and making the footpaths a dangerous place.

Then it was the boys' turn for college. They both got accepted at the local college within commuting distance so they lived at home and life continued as normal. Violet came home for all the holidays and snatched the occasional weekend too. Vi and Mys picked up just where they had left off and the two walked confidently shoulder to shoulder through the town. Nobody was going to trouble Bryan Dobson's sister or his 'girlfriend'.

Violet's lifelong dream was child nursing and her college degree started her on that path. Bryan directed his studies towards his chosen career as physiotherapist. Peter had immersed himself in programming and was rapidly becoming one of those who absorbed all the tricks of the trade and was aiming his skills at the security market. He also changed his name by deed poll, taking Mystral as his middle name.

One day Violet was putting away her laundry when there was a knock on the door: she called, "Come."

Peter stood at the open door looking strangely hesitant then he straightened his shoulders, walked right up to her and kissed her. Not passionate or demanding, just loving. He hugged her then stepped back with his hands on her shoulders and eyes met eyes. "I love you Vi." His voice was quiet and unsure.

Violet's heart soared. "I love you Peter. And I love Mys too."

"Will you marry me, us?"

Violet squealed and threw her arms around him. "Peter Darling, I've been waiting years for you to ask. Yes I'll marry you. Yes Yes YES.