Myth Fucking Busted

Story Info
Kari Byron & Rachel Pizzolato have a threesome at a Con.
8.6k words
4.71
2.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the celebrities, television shows etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Mythbusters or any associated television show, or any of the presenters, cast or crew involved with it.

Starring: Kari Byron (Mythbusters), Rachel Pizzolato (model, influencer, Mythbusters Jr)

Myth Fucking Busted

An erotic fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001 (daxg2001@yahoo.co.uk)

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral

* * *

Off the main show floor at a Comic Book and Fandom Convention event in the United States, 2023...

"No, I mean it! Seriously! This is such an honour to finally meet you!" Rachel Pizzolato gushed with a smile. The stunning 19-year-old influencer, model and legit scientist and inventor was clad in a stunning black sleeveless top hugging against her large chest and a nicely fitting matching skirt. "You are such an inspiration to me! And I don't just mean for paving the way for me and the crew for our version of the show!" She added, referring to the short-lived Mythbusters Jr show that she was one of the cast and co-hosts of years before she embarked on her current career.

"Oh stop, you're flattering me!" Kari Byron, the beautiful redheaded MILF smiled back. "I watched that show! You and the kids on there did great!" The original lead female of Mythbusters said. Clad in a nicely fitting double denim attire of a jacket-like top open at the front and matching pants to nicely show off her mature and easy-on-the-eye frame. "Just wish it could have gone on for longer, kind of like my show." She joked with a laugh.

"Oh, I know! But we're both doing new things, right? And getting to go to places like this and enjoy some Cons is super fun." Rachel said with an excited tone. "Even if I dressed down for today instead of the cosplay I was wearing yesterday.

"Oh, really? I'm not sure my dressing up days are still here, to be honest..." Kari joked. "But that sounds... Hold on a sec..." She paused, feeling a set of eyes on her as she looked over. "Hey, you OK there?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh, sorry!" A handsome young man, older than Rachel but still half the age of Kari, had been standing by patiently waiting in this backstage corridor with a small notebook or similar in his hands. He was a convention attendee from the comic cover T-shirt and shorts he wore, but the access passes around his neck were the clear giveaway. "I was just waiting until you were done."

"No, it's fine! Come on over." Kari said while Rachel cast an eye over the man.

"Thanks! I was just hoping to get an autograph. Maybe a picture?" He said as he stepped forward. "I'm totally a fan. Watched reruns of Mythbusters all the time!"

"Oh of course! No problem..." Bryon took the book and pen. "What's your name?"

"Tony, Miss Byron." Tony said with a smile.

"Not signed out to 'The Lucky Auction Winner'?" Rachel teased with a smirk as she watched Kari sign the autograph. And she noticed how this handsome man was giving the redhead quite the lookover as well to make her press her lips together.

"And don't be bothering with that 'Miss' stuff either, kid. Kari will do just fine." Byron teased, giving a wink to make him smile. "There you go... Oh wait, do you want Rachel's here too?" She said, passing the notebook to the other woman.

"Uh, I... I guess?" Tony blinked, looking at the other woman. "Sorry, I don't think I..." He started to say.

"Don't know where I'm from?" Rachel smiled, not being offended. "Mythbusters Jr. Kari paved the way before I had a run a long while ago." She explained. "But I'll forgive you for missing it."

"Oh, wow. Sorry, didn't know about that." Tony admitted. "I'll have to check that out."

"I was a lot younger back then, so don't worry." Pizzolato said as she flipped a page and invited herself to sign an autograph. "So check out my socials if you want to see what I'm more know for now." She added with an intentionally provoking wink, seeing how he'd been looking at the other woman moments ago.

"Oh, this woman is a smart cookie! Don't be messing with her." Kari chipped in as he was handed back the autograph booklet.

"Hey, before you get that picture with Kari here? Can we get a couple of moments?" Rachel said as he took the book.

"Sure! Yeah..." He said with a smile, stepping away with a little walk down the corridor. Looking thrilled as he flipped back to see Byron's signature.

"...That hunk is totally checking you out, Kari." Rachel whispered, making the older beauty's eyes widen.

"Rachel! Stop! I saw you flirting there with him..." Kari pointed out.

"Yeah, because he was eyeing you up!" Pizzolato stated. "I was teasing him, that's all... But I bet if I wasn't here he'd be trying to put the moves on you."

"Come on, I'm a mother for crying out loud. It's only been a few years since I've been divorced to..." Byron stated, trying to play this down. "That guy might be cute and all, but I'm sure he'd much rather try his luck with someone like you... He's like, a couple of years older than you? Maybe more?"

"So? If you're single with nothing to lose? Then so am I..." Rachel smirked, glancing over at the guy who wasn't even looking over at them yet, before back to the older woman. "I dare you to Bust this Myth. Prove it that he wants a piece of you." She boldly said, making Kari's eyes widen again. "There's that spare room down there I used a while ago before we bumped into one another. Get him in there and see if he's worth our time." She said. Making it sound like she wanted some of this hunk as well, even if she wasn't his intended target. "I'll give you five minutes and we'll see what other kind of busting he can do. Trust me... I've got an 'eye' for guys who can deliver." She claimed, making it sound like that despite her young age, she's not a stranger to being down to fuck as expected of a model, influencer and a former beauty pageant competitor.

"This is crazy... But fine! Fine... It's been a really long while anyway since I've gotten any action... Even more so for anything good." Kari admitted, glancing at the guy who was now looking over as he smiled. "Five minutes then..." She whispered as she composed herself before speaking aloud. "So sure, talk to you later then! See you soon!" She said to fake a departing message as Rachel gave a knowing wink and walked down the opposite way. Stopping after she'd turned a corner to get out her phone to set a time for exactly five minutes as she was planning on joining in no matter the state of affairs.

"So, a picture, right?" Kari said to greet him as she approached the younger man. "Actually, do you mind if we step aside for a moment?" She offered, catching him by surprise. "I've got a 'Myth' shall we say I'd like to 'Bust'." She claimed with a smile.

"Hell yeah! Uh, I mean, sure! Whatever you need Miss... I mean, Kari!" Tony eagerly said, which almost already confirmed what Rachel has suspected from the hunk to begin with.

"You sound very happy about that, kid..." Byron teased, leading him the short distance over as she pushed open the door. Seeing an empty room with just a few spare chairs and stacked tables so it'd be unlikely anyone would come looking in this quiet part of the building, especially far away from the main show floor and panel hosting rooms. "Come on in..." She offered as he closed the door behind them.

"So... You think I didn't notice you checking me out just now?" Kari lied since she hadn't noticed, but like a true Mythbuster just used the information at hand to get a job done.

"Well, I uh... I mean..." Tony stuttered a bit. "You're Kari Bryon! I mean, wow! You look even better now than you did on TV!" He stated and it was completely true that the MILF was as stunning as ever.

"Well, I appreciate you being honest... But I'm old enough to be your mother, you know." Byron stated as she stepped forward. "Are you sure that you wouldn't want to shack up with someone more your age? I'm pretty sure Rachel was checking you out as well, you know..." She noted.

"Oh, she was hot, no doubt!" He admitted. But you? You're like at the total top of my crush list! Without a doubt!" He wisely said, not knowing that another woman would soon be joining in.

"So you really were checking me out? In that case..." She smiled, brushing her hair back. "Let's see if we can 'Bust' a very special kind of 'Myth', shall we?" Kari decided for them as she made his eyes nearly pop out as she sunk to her knees in front of him and reached for his shorts.

"No... Fucking... Way..." Tony was so stunned the autograph book fell from his hands along with the pen to clatter.

"Yes, way..." Bryon grinned up, despite knowing how wrong it was to not just do this in a room where anyone could walk in and see it, but with a younger man she's only met. But there's nothing like seeing a young slab of fat, long cock to make her worries vanish as she had a turn to have her eyes widen. Seeing the huge, more suited for a porn star than a fanboy dick that this hunk was packing. Already another 'Myth' of a different kind well and truly 'Busted' as Rachel's claim of picking men right seemed to be true. "I so want to make a joke about you being my 'biggest' fan right now..." She laughed, reaching up for his dick as he stepped out of his shorts and kicked them aside.

"Do whatever you fucking want!" He wisely agreed with a huge smile as his cock started to get hard and show off a huge size that from her glances down showed it was far, far bigger than what she was used to seeing. "I can't fucking believe this... I hope I don't fuck this up!" He said with a nervous laugh.

"Honey, as long you don't 'Bust' early? I'm sure we'll be fine..." She teased, stroking away for a minute to get him nice and hard before making him moan as she leaned in. Planting her soft, wet tongue against the fat crown of his young cock. Sliding around the head with a smooth movement while her hand pumped the shaft. A sure sign to kick things off that this far from the first time the stunning redhead has handled some dick before. "Mmmmm... Tastes pretty good already, kid! Tick that off the list..." She gave a flirty wink before going back to the swirling motion. Making him groan as she trailed around before patting the tip with her frisky tongue. Moaning herself from the act and flavour as she licked the big dick of a man she's only just laid eyes on. Working her palm along the thickness as she swatted away to leave a little bit of her saliva on his bell-end.

"Good start! Been a couple of guys who haven't even handled that!" Kari laughed, brushing her hair back. "So let's see if you can handle the next stage of my test..." She said, moving her pretty face in closer and getting a louder moan out of him as captured him with her eager, mature mouth. Her soft lips wrapped around him as she let out a groan, feeling the stretch of taking a size a lot bigger than she was used to. Not letting that stop her as she began to work him over while keeping her hand on the lower part of his meat. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmpphhh..." Soft groans around him as she started to suck him off. Gazing up with a smile around his cock, happy he didn't blow right away inside her hot, damp mouth and rewarded that with slow, smooth bobs along his member. A bit of a double team as her hand stroked along those inches at the base to make sure that lengthy dick was properly taken care of.

"Oh fuck!! Mmmmm! God damn, that's fucking nice! Mmmmm..." The young hunk moaned as he stared down. Following the path of her smooth movement as she lifted towards the crown before sliding her lips down to just above the halfway mark on his prick. Nearly bumping into her jerking hand in the process as she repeated the motion. Applying more of her saliva onto his tool in the process as he enjoyed the soothing oral hole of the gorgeous MILF. "Ahhhhh! Holy fuck! Mmmmm... Talk about a fucking dream come true! Mmmmm! Feels so fucking good..." He moaned out with a smile and saw her similar grin around his dick before she reapplied those soft lips and bobbed along him. Experienced technique on display from the long-time TV host to make anyone wonder what sorts of 'experiments' of this filthy kind she gets up off camera.

"Mmmmmphh! Mmmmm... Shhhhrrrlllppp..." Guiding another inch of him into her mouth, her hand changed to just a couple of fingers around the base to deliver the steamy blowjob. Enjoying herself as the muffled moans bouncing off his big dick proved as she tasted a dick not just big and fat, but able to take a sucking off like this. Leaving saliva dripping off her chin, catching onto her top and the hint of exposed skin while it coated his length. "Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh..." Only briefly raising a hand to brush back her bright hair and not just to avoid being distracted. Staring up to see the look of pleasure on the face of a man half her age as she gobbled up his dick. Even taking a moment to brush her tongue against the underside of his weapon as it passed in and out of her slurping lips.

So caught up in the act of oral sex that Kari had forgotten the timing she'd told the other Mythbusters beauty as the minutes easily passed as this hunk showed his potential to handle what her mouth could dish out. The door into the room slowly opened as Rachel Pizzolato peered in. Her eyes widened when she saw not just the blowjob, but the size of the fat cock this hunk was packing. Making her grin with a lick of her teeth as she invited herself in. Standing at the door for a moment to watch the older woman sucking away to make him moan. Rachel's eyes followed the bobbing with her focus more on that member than any intent to copy a technique. Letting time pass as she got caught up in watching that dick be worked over and her arousal showing with her nipples getting hard from the moment of watching sex. Eventually shaking out of it, and letting her presence be known with a deliberate closing of the door to slam shut and make the other two jolt in surprise.

"Mmmmmphh!!" The crown of his dick poked into Kari's cheek as she turned to look, before pulling away with a smile as she sat back. "Sorry, got a bit caught up!" She playfully apologised, looking over to the younger woman.

"I can fucking bet!" Rachel grinned, walking over with a grin of her own. "Look at the size of that thing! Am I a good judge or what?"

"Oh shit... Is this, like, actually for real?" Tony was stunned, especially seeing Rachel shamelessly just drop to her knees in front of him to take over as Kari moved to stand.

"Fucking right it is!" Pizzolato said, giving his dick a few pumps and not being bothered by the coating of spit from another beauty over him. "Me and Kari just wanna, you know, 'Bust' some fucking 'Myths'! Real fucking hard!"

"Any complaints, kid?" Kari asked with a teasing smirk as she was loosening her belt. Making him struggle to focus on either one of them as she pulled her top open, and showed off those nicely rounded and sized MILF tits of hers.

"Not. A. Fucking. Problem." He smartly answered. Instantly rewarded for the consent to a threesome with his cock being plunged into Rachel's warm, wet mouth as the busty model made up for 'lost time' by going right to work sucking him off. Her pouty, full lips sealed around the thickness as she groaned around him and slurped loudly. Having to brush her long hair back even at this early stage from the eager motion, like she too isn't used to seeing a huge dick like this which in a way isn't too surprising considering she's only barely legal at 19 years. "Oh fuck!! Mmmmm! God... Hope this isn't... Mmmmm... Having to decide which of you two is the better..." He groaned, staring down and watching Rachel's face sliding along his prick as she stared up and slurped along him. Not even jerking him as her hands were on his thighs to let her mouth do all the work with a smooth action. Barely minutes passed but she had half of his length between her lips and looked like she wanted a lot more as she let out moans around his dick. Seeing the potential for a good time here if this stud could handle her mouth, especially after already enjoying one steamy blowjob right before.

"Well, if you're not going to tell us that..." Kari's playful tone snapped him out of just staring down, looking to the side and seeing that the older of the two had stripped down with clothes just dumped to the side. Showing off her stunning MILF body and a shaved pussy that looked damped just from dishing out oral. "You can at least get 'hands-on' with our experiment..." She said with a wink and showed what she meant by guiding a hand of his down between her legs as she moved in close. "Mmmmm! I do love an assistant... Ahhhhhh! Who can take orders..." Byron was loving playing up acting like this was a lewd form of one of her TV segments as she felt a finger from him curling up. Pushing into her tightness and starting to pump in and out. Groaning when he reached the other hand over, squeezing her tits too as she leaned in to encourage it. Groped and fingered by the hunk she'd just been blowing, and he was getting sucked off right now by the other beauty in the mix here to properly make this a threesome.

"Mmmmmphhh! Shhhrrlllppp... Mmmmmmphhh!!" Rachel meanwhile was going to town, sucking away on this big dick like she was more a young porn star than an influencer and model. Adding her spit to coat him as she worked up and down, making the saliva drip off her chin and hit her big, juicy tits that shook a bit from the more than energetic motion. Staring up and not being offended by his attention switching from the older stunner he was finger fucking and down to her slurping mouth taking his dick nice and deep into her far from novice oral hole. "Mmmm! Mmmmphhh!! Shhhhrrrkkk... Mmmmmmphhh!" Moaning around his dick to show she's getting off on finally having a cock that can last and handle her. Only briefly pulling away to gasp, before sliding her tongue around the head a couple of times before diving back down. Her lips pumped away and help make just as much of a mess over her chin and chest as she was over his fat shaft.

"Mmmmm! Fuck!! God damn, what a fucking dream..." Tony stated the obvious but was more than making a good account for himself to multi-task here. Taking a red hot blowjob while dishing out some pleasure with his fingers. Adding a second digit to the mix as he went in deep to the knuckles into Kari's wet slot with a stiff motion that had the redhead moaning and grinding down against his hand. Able to lean in and use his grip on Byron's tits to lift one, flicking his tongue at the nipple and smiling around it when her hand grabbed the back of his head to encourage it. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhhh..." Capturing the hard nub to do some sucking of his own now to further pleasure the veteran of TV presenting as she bucked into him. His eyes were able to look down and see Rachel gazing up with desire as she stuffed his weapon into her mouth. Moaning into Kari's tits from the sucking as the young beauty showed off the tricks that a woman of her young age shouldn't have as she twisted her head from side to side, grinding her lips around his rod before going back to blowing him.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh! Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmm!" Pizzolato lustfully moaned around that rod as she closed her eyes. Far too into blowing a hunk, and one she's only just met, then she should be. Let alone sharing a guy only a few years older than herself with a woman over half her age. Showing how into this she was as she let out a gag when the back of her wet and eager mouth connected with the bulbous crown of that shaft. "GAHHHHH! Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmmphhh!! HHHHRRRKKK..." But ended up choking again when she couldn't help but keep going to town on him. Her hands stroked up his sides as she performed a bit of face fucking onto his member and gave him a fresh test to last between her pouty lips that were fighting now to keep pressing around him as she gagged. Just more spit left over his length and now across her bust to leave questions about why she'd made such a mess on herself after this was all said and done.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers