Mything You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment to let her catch her breath, David knelt in front of her and knocked on the metal plating covering her knees. Taylor dabbed her eyes and looked at David in surprise. He smiled at her, and she smiled tentatively back.

"There's nothing wrong with desiring a career in cosplay. It can be very lucrative if done correctly. I think you have what it takes to make it big. One thing you're doing wrong though is that your plan isn't big enough!" David said. Taylor's eyes widened. "There's a huge social networking component you're missing. A website with e-commerce capabilities for selling exclusive members-only content. There are tour schedules and paid guest appearances, and sponsors and advertisers."

"Did- didn't you hear the part about me not being able to afford dinner?" Taylor gasped.

"That's the second thing you're doing wrong. You think you have to do it alone. You're facing a group of highly skilled people who love and support each other. We love Sam, and we think you could be very good for him. You've already proven you can. What if you didn't buy the armor but instead borrowed it when you went to these events with him? Did you know he has his own set of armor? He would look incredible as your backdrop."

"Are you guys making life plans for me?" Sam asked, standing in the doorway with his arms loaded down with bags of delivery food.

Rick and Ben stood behind him with more bags. They'd come in when David was explaining her second mistake and were grinning widely at his suggestion.

"Yes!" Shelina exclaimed, and Jaz grinned at him as she jumped up to her feet. Anesh took the bags from his hands and carried them to the dining room table as Jaz guided Sam to the couch.

Taylor looked up at him and caught an admiring look which he tried to hide by looking away, but he looked back. She felt a zing rush through her. There was great chemistry between them.

David stood and faced Sam. "I'd like to assist Taylor with her social media requirements." He looked over at Ben. "Ben can assist with the coding on her site," he got a smile and a nod from the man. "Rick is a surprisingly excellent photographer."

"Hey! What was that surprisingly crack?" Rick growled back, but Taylor could see he was smiling.

David ignored the comment and continued. "Shelina and Anesh can assist with Marketing as they know the organizers for all the Fan Expos." Shelina nodded with a grin.

"For me, I want to participate in the cosplay. I can be the slave girl she rescues!" Jaz blurted excitedly.

"Fuck me! That would be hot!" Rick exclaimed.

David grinned. "Ok, that's clearly got buy-in with a member of the target audience." He looked to Sam as everyone else went silent in anticipation. "The final and most important member we have yet to hear from is Sam. Would you be willing to work with Taylor on her cosplay modeling career by providing her with the costumes she needs to succeed?"

Sam looked into Taylor's eyes, and he could see her hope. It was glowing like a beacon, guiding his life back on track. Guiding him... back to life.

He couldn't get over how quickly this had all happened. Last night's collision in the hallway was his first encounter with the beautiful woman and now his friends, his breathtakingly awesome friends, were all coming to his rescue as well. They wanted him back. They wanted him whole again. They saw Taylor could do that for him. Maybe they were right.

"I'd be honored."

Taylor leapt to her feet and threw her arms around Sam in a big hug. He hugged her too, which felt odd because of the armor. He chuckled, and she burst into giggles.

"I'm- I'm going to go change into my regular clothes again," she said but paused to take David's hands. "Thank you. I can't begin to tell you what this means to me!"

David smiled. "You want to be a star? We expect you to shine like one!"

She grinned as tears of joy began to drop. Jasmine was there with tissues immediately.

Rick leaned closer to Ben. "Damn, I think Jaz is already getting into her roleplay. Hot!"

Taylor giggled and grabbed Jaz's hand as she rushed off to the crafting room to change.

Sam turned to his friends, and tears were beginning to show in his eyes. "What did I do to deserve amazing friends like you?"

"You'll say yes to me being your official and exclusive photographer!" Rick asserted. Sam nodded to him with a grin. "I wish I'd brought my camera today to catch the goings on in that room now!"

"Hey! Keep it classy!" David scolded. "No nudes and no sex or you'll kill off any chance of us obtaining higher paying sponsors. We are aiming for the upper bracket fan base, not the bottom feeders."

Rick sighed. "Fine! But what goes on in my head is my business alone!"

"Ewww!" Shelina groaned.

Anesh patted his wife's hand to calm her. "Isn't there a Fan Expo coming up in a few months?"

"Biggest one of the year," Ben said with a nod.

"We should contact the organizers. We'll ask Patrick if he'd be willing to let us make a presentation on opening day," Anesh suggested. Shelina's eyes widened with delight as she nodded.

David looked at the couple in surprise. "You can do that?"

Shelina nodded as a determined look came to her eye. She remembered how upset Patrick was that Christie died at his show because the paramedics were led in the wrong direction and couldn't get to her in time. "He owes us, and he's also aware of how brilliant Sam's designs are."

"That would be incredible!" David exclaimed, who was getting more and more excited about this project. He was already working on the backstory of the characters they would be portraying. He knew, to truly capture their audience, he had to give them a good story.

He hoped Taylor could work with that.

-=-

Jaz quickly and carefully undid the fasteners and replaced the armor to where they'd found it.

Once it was all back, she found herself in the arms of the tall blonde getting a very delightful hug. Her tits were being squeezed against Taylor's larger one, and that sent sparks throughout her body.

"If we weren't expected out there soon I'd be having my way with you right here on the floor!" Taylor sighed.

Jaz moaned with need. She wanted that very much, but she understood the timing was wrong. Besides, there was also Sam's feelings to consider.

"I think Sam really likes you. As much as I'd love to be with you, I wouldn't do anything to hurt him," she said.

Taylor leaned back to smile at the smaller woman. "You love him, don't you! All of you do!"

"We do. He's kind of the soul of our group. Christie was the heart."

Taylor shook her head. "When she was gone, I think the role of the heart went to all of you. I've never experienced this before. It makes me feel so grateful to be included in any way."

Before Jaz could move, Taylor dipped forward and kissed her. She pulled back as Jaz wobbled on her feet, Taylor holding her steady. "Thank you," she said to the smaller woman.

Jaz didn't trust her voice and nodded.

Glancing down Taylor saw Jaz's nipples clearly against her blouse. "Oh! Hello!" With a mischievous grin, she gave them both a firm squeeze.

"FUCK!" Jaz cried as her legs gave out. Taylor caught her before she landed, but it took some time for Jaz to get her leg's muscle tone back so she could stand unaided.

"You're so naughty!" Jaz said with a trembling voice.

"Sorry," Taylor said contritely then smiled. "I couldn't help myself when they were right there. You have delightfully sensitive nipples."

A tremor ran through Jaz's body again. "Ok, we have to get out there. Calm down. Deep breaths."

Taylor smiled, and when Jaz looked ready, she got them moving once more.

-=-

Dinner was lively as everyone was excited about the new plan as David now called it. As they ate, he went over the importance of story and how they would create a backstory for each costume set they would present. The upcoming show would be about the Archangel and the Knight, both in their armor.

David was relieved when Taylor demonstrated that she was capable of emoting on command. She likened it to the themed fashion shows she'd worked or when the designer was a moody bitch and wanted his models to present that throughout the show. David explained the character's background and current emotional state, and she fell into her role. Everyone clapped when she finished, and she glowed happily.

"My God! I think we're witnessing the birth of an actor!" Sam said with an exaggerated expression of wonder. Taylor stuck her tongue out at him as her happiness could not be dimmed.

The table burst into laughter. Shelina shared a joyful look with her husband at seeing Sam's humor returning. She caught Jaz's happy smile too.

"Well this has been a slice of Heaven, but Ben and I have to go as we're going to scout some locations tomorrow morning for the armor shoot," Rick announced as he stood up.

Ben blinked at him. "We are?"

"Yes! You get to carry the equipment and hold the reflector when we get some ladies to pose for us for test shots," Rick explained slowly.

Ben frowned at him then relaxed with a shrug. "I've nothing better planned."

Sam stood and walked them to the door. He surprised them with hugs, and they left with smiles.

He walked back to the dining room to see the rest preparing to go as well. Anesh and Shelina gave him hugs as did David, and he walked them to the door. When he returned, he spotted Jaz speaking quietly to Taylor. Both had mischievous smiles on their lips.

Jaz made Sam bend down so she could kiss his cheek then hugged him. He walked her out, then returned to see Taylor smiling at him as she sat on the couch. She patted the cushion next to her.

When he was seated, she turned to him and took his hand in hers. "Your friends are the most amazing people I've ever met in my life. I've traveled a fair amount and met a lot of people along the way, but I've never met such giving and open group of people. They love you very much, and today they allowed me into their group. That's the first time I've ever experienced that. I'm usually not that comfortable around strangers but... it was like they weren't allowing me to be a stranger."

Sam smiled and nodded. He knew they were good people. Even Rick proved he had empathy when he confessed to inspecting the medicine cabinet for dangerous meds. "I love them too."

"David said they thought I could be good for you. I'd like to find out if we could be good for each other," Taylor said, looking into his eyes.

Sam felt his world shift as he looked into her green eyes. "I'd like that," he sighed.

She smiled and bit her lush lower lip. Sam felt that trigger a hunger he hadn't felt for some time. She touched his leg to get his attention. "Full disclosure. I like ladies too."

Dots connected for Sam and his eyes widened. "Jasmine. That's what you were talking about when I came back into the room."

She nodded and watched him cautiously. "She said she likes me, but she loves you and won't do anything that might hurt you."

Sam nodded as that sank in. That caused a thought to percolate up. "Are you asking if I'm ok with you having multiple partners?" he asked quietly.

She shook her head. "I've never had more than one partner at a time — either a man or a woman. I've never had a long term partner as modeling means a lot of travel, and I never invested as much into the relationships. For the first time, I've found myself in a situation where I really like a man and want to get to know him better while at the same time he has an excellent female friend I've clicked with. That said, if you aren't comfortable with it, Jasmine and I won't act on our mutual interest."

Sam thought about that. Would he feel jealous if she had sex with and maybe came to love Jasmine? He imagined it might be awkward if she and he broke up and they couldn't be adults about it. But that wasn't how he behaved, and he was willing to bet it wasn't her either, so he set that aside. So, no. He wouldn't have an issue with Taylor having sex with Jaz or even falling in love with her.

He smiled at Taylor. "I'm fine with you and her acting on your mutual interest. I think I'd have an issue if it was another man though. I guess I'm not as enlightened as I thought."

Taylor smiled in relief. "You're more enlightened than most and plenty enough for me."

She moved closer, and Sam found himself holding his breath. She looked into his eyes, and she brought her lips against his. The kiss was soft and sweet, and Sam felt a pain in his chest. He realized he was still holding his breath, and he turned away with a grin as he exhaled.

"My kiss amuses you?" she asked with a raised brow.

"No! I was just so nervous I forgot to breathe," he confessed, and her smile lit up her face. Then it became mischievous.

"I make you nervous? Interesting!" she purred as she swung a leg over his legs and sat on his lap. He smiled up at her, then her mouth was on his again, but this time, her tongue was slipping into his mouth. He moaned with need and his arms wrapped around her.

She fit him so well! He wasn't arching his back to reach her lips. He dropped his hands to squeeze her ass, and she moaned into his mouth this time. Her kiss became aggressive, and she began to twist and rub back and forth across his lap. That was supercharging his need for her, so he leaned forward and surged to his feet with his hands under her ass to support her. She gasped when he squeezed her ass and kissed him more aggressively.

Sam carried her down the hall to his bedroom, never breaking their kiss, and knee walked onto the bed.

When he gently lowered Taylor to the bed, she pulled him down on top of her and smiled as the kiss finally ended. She wiggled her hips as Sam pressed himself against her.

"Mmm, that feels promising!" she purred.

He looked into her green eyes in awe. "You're so incredibly lovely!"

Taylor grinned at him and rolled them over, so Sam was under her. Then she pushed herself up to sit upright. She felt a hard shape pressing against her, and tingles ran down her spine. She pulled her blouse up and off then reached back to unclasp her bra. With a mischievous look, she slowly let it slide forward until it dropped away.

Sam gasped lightly as her breasts were released from their prison. She had beautiful tits!

Taylor pouted cutely. "You don't think they're too big?"

"Perfect. They're absolutely perfect," Sam said reverently as he lifted his hands and cupped them in his palms. He gently caressed and squeezed her pink nipples and felt them stiffen.

"Mmm, fuck!" she sighed as his big hands squeezed and kneaded her tits just as she craved.

He sat up and brought his mouth to one of her nipples, and she gasped, seizing his head and holding it against her breast. She began to chant quietly as her hips rocked, grinding herself against his hard cock.

Finally, Sam couldn't take the pressure anymore, and he pulled his mouth away from her tit. "I have to get out of these pants. They're strangling me down there."

Taylor giggled as she moved off of him to undo his belt, button, and zipper on his jeans. She helped tug them down, and his underwear went down with them. She stopped to stare in appreciation as Sam tugged the pants free of his ankles. He pulled his shirt up and off, and she smiled. It was true that he was skinny, but he had a large frame that would look even better once she helped him put some meat on it.

Speaking of meat, she reached out to grasp his cock in her hands, enjoying its heat and hardness. She was delighted. It was a decent size, and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

She released him then shimmied out of her skirt and slipped her panties off. His eyes immediately went to her shaven pussy then she saw him look up into her eyes as he realized they were doing this. She guessed his question as he was clearly not prepared.

"I'm on the pill," she assured him. From the relief on his face, she saw she'd guessed right.

She swooped down and ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, and he fell back on the bed with a gasp. She wondered if he was going to last as he was this sensitive. She grinned impishly and turned her body as she straddled his body once more. This time though, her face was above his wonderful cock while her pussy was above his face. She gasped as his lips pressed against her inner thigh. She gasped again as he kissed and nibbled his way up both thighs. She smiled as he definitely knew what he was doing.

Taylor turned her attention back to the cock before her. She had a few tricks of her own.

Sam struggled to concentrate on pleasuring Taylor as she did wonderfully distracting things for him. He was getting closer quickly. It had been a very long time since, well, it had been a long time. He let that thought pass as he began to lick and suck more aggressively.

Taylor struggled to keep her mind on delivering the most incredible blowjob Sam had ever experienced. She was surprised to realize she was close as his attentions were exceptionally good. This man knew how to deliver, but she would not be outdone! She upped her game.

Sam's release struck suddenly, and he gasped as he rapidly stroked her clit with his tongue and squeezed her ass cheeks in his hands. He had no time to cry a warning as he came.

Taylor's body clenched as she crashed through her orgasm. She felt his heat firing into her mouth, but all she could do was swallow as her bliss flooded through her senses.

She finally relaxed atop his body as they both caught their breath. The intensity had been through the roof, but it had been so quick!

Once she caught her breath, Taylor eased herself off and stretched out next to him on the bed. She smiled at him as he smiled back.

"Best ever," he sighed.

She burst into giggles as she'd achieved her goal.

Sam smiled as he loved seeing her smile.

"You were pretty amazing too! I wasn't expecting to cum so quickly," she sighed happily.

They lay side by side holding hands and wondered at the peace this gave them. It felt so natural to intertwine their fingers.

Sam lifted her hand to his lips, and sensually kissed each finger pad until she was squirming. Her eyes flared with desire as she pulled him on top of her.

He gasped as his cock found its way home and slid deeply inside as she went still.

"Oh fuck, that feels good!" she sighed.

He kissed her slowly as his hips began to move. She made a series of soft gasps and sighs as she rolled her hips to ensure she felt all of him inside.

They began slowly, with sensual strokes and Sam kissed her deeply as they gazed into each other's eyes. Their passions built until they could no longer control their need for each other. Taylor pulled at his body as he hammered her against the mattress relentlessly.

"OH! FUCK YES! DO IT! FUCK ME!" Taylor cried out in abandon.

Sam was beginning to see spots as his hips moved automatically, rapidly slapping their bodies together with an almost bruising force. He was worried he might be hurting her, but she wasn't pushing him away -- just the opposite!

Taylor hit her peak first and screamed as she suddenly clung to him while her hips went into overdrive, rocking and twisting on his cock.

That was too much for Sam, and he held her close as he fired stream after stream into her depths.

They in each other's arms for long minutes, gasping and sighing until Sam eased himself out and rolled onto his side next to her. His hand found hers again, and she slipped her fingers between his.

It was so easy and good and right. Sam felt a little of the pain he'd been carrying for so long ease.

He smiled gratefully at the woman watching his expression with hope in her eyes again. He leaned over and kissed her tenderly.

That felt right too.

Chapter 6