Mythologies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And more he would get. Luc shifted behind him, and Daniel felt something prodding at the rosebud of his ass. At first, he thought it was Luc's thumb. It was only as he felt Luc's hips resting against his asscheeks that he realized it was his cock.

Beneath him Andrée, still slowly thrusting, watched her boyfriend enter Daniel with mouth agape. It was obvious that this was doing a lot for her, and that was why Daniel let Luc fuck him. At least that was what he told himself. In truth, he was desperately curious as to what it would feel like.

What it felt like, at first, was pain. His tight ass hadn't been ready for the girth of Luc's cock. Daniel clawed at the bedspread and bit his lip, trying not to show the pain. Luc held onto his hips from behind and began slowly thrusting. That strange kind of pleasure came back to him gradually with each thrust. The pain was still there, but it was a worthy price to pay.

Once Daniel got use to the presence of Luc in his ass, Andrée began writhing against him in earnest again. She placed Daniel's hands on her breasts and urged him to fuck her harder. And he did. Luc had to thrust harder and faster to keep up with the pumping of his ass. And so they went on, egging each other onward, constantly going faster and harder and climbing higher and higher toward the peak of pleasure.

They were not the most beautiful trio. They were wounded, eyes still red from the pepper spray and bearing bruises and broken fingers. They moved with a jerky, desperate rhythm. They stank to high heaven. But between them something beautiful emerged.

Daniel wasn't sure what happened first. He remembered Andrée shouting out her orgasm beneath him, gushing over his cock. He remembered Luc shuddering, and the strange ghostly feeling of cum pouring into his ass. And he remembered the monster of all orgasms overtaking him, coming endlessly into Andrée's pussy, filling his dream girl with rope after rope of spunk. He couldn't say what order it happened in, or how long it took to get there. Time had become meaningless to the tension between the two types of pleasure within him, and their final merging into an explosion of bliss.

In the afterglow, they lay giggling and petting each other. Daniel wasn't sure how there was room for all three of them on the single, rather tough dorm mattress, but they managed it by gluing every inch of skin they could to each other.

"That was... that was amazing," he said, when he could speak again.

"It was our best threesome yet," said Andrée.

That startled Daniel. "You... you've done this before."

"A couple times, with Sylvie," said Luc.

"At his request," said Andrée.

"I seem to remember you enjoying it quite a bit too."

Andrée whacked him on the arm. "We are revolutionary lovers, so we try to be revolutionary in our love. Why overthrow society if we will still be held to the bourgeois norms of the couple?"

It sounded reasonable to Daniel.

"After Sylvie, I said that she could pick a man to welcome to our bed," said Luc. "For a few months, I was picturing every boy she talked to naked. I have to say, it really brought out a new side of me. I was expecting her to pick one of the rugby players but, well, it was you."

"It was like the revolution, waiting for another man I liked," said Andrée. "For so long waiting, waiting, fearing it will never come. And then... everything, all at once."

---

The three of them barely parted from each other for the next month. They went to demonstrations, to riots, to furious and idealistic debates. In between, they made hurried love to each other, in their dorms but also in abandoned shops and quiet alleyways. Sometimes it was all three of them, sometimes it was just Daniel and Andrée, and sometimes just Daniel and Luc. They were obsessed with each others' bodies, and indulged every chance they could. Sex seemed just as revolutionary and important to them as what was going on in the streets.

But by the end of June, it was obvious that things were coming to an end. Workers were going back to their jobs, lured by extravagant promises. The police were venturing past the barricades and taking back occupied buildings. Their school was one of the last to fall. Andrée and Luc vanished, they said to Cuba, and Daniel went back to his classes.

He wound up going to law school, and finishing near the top of his class. That had pleased his parents. Daniel had then taken a job at a small, unprestiguous firm that let him spend most of his time doing pro bono work for the migrants and the poor. That had not pleased his parents. But the activist spirit had infected Daniel and never abated. At fifty he found himself still going to protests and still shouting about the police.

He didn't hear anything from his former lovers until he saw Andrée's face on a poster. It wasn't a wanted poster, as he would have liked to imagine, but rather a campaign sign for the upcoming legislative election. Andrée Said was running as a Socialist Party candidate.

At first, Daniel tried to convince himself that he was mistaken, that this woman couldn't be the same fiery revolution he had once mooned over. She certainly didn't look like the old Andrée -- she was more heavyset, age and worry lines had sprouted across her face, as they had Daniel's, and she had grown her hair out and tied it in short dreadlocks. But he had spent long enough looking at that face to always remember it, no matter how much the vagaries of age had transformed it.

So he showed up to one of her campaign events. She was speaking differently now, about balanced budgets and small businesses, but it was definitely her. As she stepped down from the stage, her eyes caught Daniel's and she froze. After a moment, her face melted back into that same smiley, photogenic political look. She approached him and shook his hand. "Daniel! I didn't expect to see a face from the past here."

"It seems like you've changed quite a bit," said Daniel, trying to shout over the din of the crowd.

"Let's have coffee," said Andrée. She had a brief conversation with a gray-bearded man standing by, presumably a staffer, and invited Daniel over the security cordon.

They walked to a nearby café, with security guards following them all the way. It was strange to think that they were there to protect Daniel and Andrée instead of battling them. After getting coffee, they found a spot near the table. A few of the customers seemed to recognize Andrée, but evidently a local candidate wasn't interesting enough to break up their conversations.

"It's great to see you again," said Andrée. "My, the things we did back in the day. How have you been, this last, oh... it's almost thirty years now, wasn't it?"

Daniel explained his work as a lawyer, and mentioned the family he had started. Andrée took it all in with a slightly blank expression. "And what about Luc?" he said.

"He's a professor of economics somewhere," said Andrée. "To be honest, I lost touch with him a while ago. He still sends me Christmas cards, though. Married another beautiful Algerian woman. I guess you men have a type."

They both chuckled, and Daniel could tell they were both thinking about that sticky, passionate night with Luc. Everything had seemed possible, then. Now they were just old people in boring marriages trying to make do. So they didn't talk about their ancient affair. Instead they talked politics. What else?

"I can't believe you're running for the PS," said Daniel. "Do you really think that we should just elect some other suit who'll betray the left like Mitterand?"

Andrée said taken aback. "Mitterand was in a difficult position. And we're both too old to be idealists, Daniel. Isn't it better to work within the system and try to make things a little better for ordinary people?"

Daniel tried to smile. "That doesn't sound much like the girl I knew in May."

"May was a long time ago. Back then, we still had de Gaulle, Vietnam was happening... now things are different. People are more liberated, I think, because of May."

"It wasn't about personal liberation," said Daniel. "It was about creating a new world. I see people every day who are still living in the old world -- poor, out of work, abused by the police. And America is still killing people around the globe. To me, things haven't changed that much."

Looking down at her coffee Andrée shook her head. "All of those things we did... setting fires, picking fights with cops. What did it accomplish? We hurt people who were just doing their jobs, and we alienated the public. All so that we could feel strong and righteous."

Daniel didn't disagree. Since that stone on that night, he had never so much as thrown a punch. But he still remembered the stone, and felt that nothing he had since accomplished could have been done if he hadn't thrown it.

They had finished their coffee. Andrée got up and offered Daniel her hand. "It was lovely seeing you. I hope I'll have your vote."

"I'm sorry, but I don't vote," said Daniel. "Goodbye, and thank you for everything."