Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake begins to take his role of King seriously.
6.7k words
4.75
8.9k
18

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay, everyone. Doing some major editing and formatting and being sick to boot makes me not feeling like doing shi-, er, anything. A big thank you to those still interested in my stories. While they may never go to print, it means a lot to know that people are interested in them. And now, back to the story!!

~Ghost~

Chapter 4

Village of the Amazons

Island of Theros in the Center of the Bermuda Triangle

"Jake!" the woman screamed as she reached for him with both hands.

She was being dragged into some type of temple, Jake assumed. She looked a lot like Tatiana but older. Was this her mother? Was he dreaming about Tatiana's mom? Blood streaked her face from a gash on her forehead above her right eye, and the sanguine liquid completely covered one of her arms. Her breastplate was broken diagonally from upper right to lower left and barely hanging onto her torso by a few threads.

Jake rushed forward to grasp her hands, but his legs felt like they were submerged in molasses. Before he could even get close, the older redhead disappeared through the inky black opening with a scream of terror, her final words ghostly bouncing around inside Jake's skull.

"Take care of my people!!"

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jake's consciousness settled back to the forefront of his mind. He tried to keep hold of the dream he'd just had, but it slipped through his fingers like the finest granules of sand. He kept his eyes closed and listened for whatever it might have been that had woken him. There was a soft shuffling near the entrance to the hut, barely audible, and he risked a peek. He didn't see anything at first. The pre-dawn light cast ominous shadows over the floor through the cracks in the opening of the dwelling.

Another shift, and Jake honed in on the sound. He saw a faint shadow creeping across the room toward his bedroll. Too small to be a dinosaur. Too big to be an animal. He waited. His hand slipped under the blanket behind his head and grasped the grips on his 1911, just in case.

"Jake," came a whispered voice next to him. "My queen."

Jake felt movement as one of the amazon women, he wasn't quite sure which one yet, knelt by his bedroll. "It's, uh, king, not queen," he said.

"Queen Tatiana approved of this?" the woman's low voice came back.

That gave Jake pause. Not because he now realized this wasn't Tatiana, or even that he still didn't know who it was. It made him hesitate because if he was indeed supposed to be king of the amazons, why would he need approval from Tatiana over his title?

"Does it really matter?" Jake asked in a low voice.

"I...perhaps...no," the voice answered hesitantly.

Jake smiled. Lenore. Sestia wouldn't be so hesitant in her answer. "Is there something you need, Lenore?"

"I...no, my que-, king," Lenore said though she didn't move from where she knelt.

Jake rolled over to face her as he reached out in the darkness. He moved his hand to where he figured her arm was, intending to grasp it and move it down to take her hand in his. What he grabbed instead was flesh, soft and warm. Lenore's hand covered his and held it in place as she let out a little whimper. Jake froze, feeling her nipple grow hard against his palm. He immediately opened his hand so he wasn't groping her breast.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "I meant to grab your arm."

"No, my king," she replied. "I do not mind."

With her other hand, she reached up and gently closed his fingers again, even kneading her breast with his hand. Her breathing deepened.

"Lenore," Jake said in a breath.

Jake was hard as a rock, pitching a tent under the blanket he had draped over his crotch. His morning wood had already been poking up, but now that his hand was on this woman's breast, squeezing it by the direction of her hand, he was so hard it was bordering on painful.

"I am sorry, my king," she whispered and let out a little moan. "I could not sleep."

With his free hand, Jake ventured down between her legs. As his hands came in contact with her sex, he grinned at the deluge of wetness he felt mixed with the coarse pubic hair. He figured she would be fully naked. Lenore jerked and went rigid at his touch, letting out another small whimper.

"Because of this?" he asked, grinning in the darkness.

"Yes, Jake."

He slid a finger along her slit, pushing slightly in to just barely graze against her clit.

"And you're feeling a bit left out?" He asked again.

"Yeessss," she moaned softly as she started moving her hips against his finger. "I wanted to feel what my sisters felt, feel...ohhhh...what it was like...mmmm...what you were like."

Jake pulled his hands away from her, hearing her disappointed whine and feeling her fingers groping for his. Sitting up, Jake groped for her in the darkness. Feeling her shoulders, he reached up with both hands and cupped her cheeks. He brought her closer for a kiss. They both moaned when their lips met, and Jake wasted no time thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Lenore's hands ran the length of Jake's body, exploring every rigid muscle, every crevice, until finally lingering on his rock-hard cock. Jake moaned into her mouth again as she grasped it and started stroking softly.

Jake's hands, meanwhile, had resumed their previous positions. One hand kneaded her breasts and played with her nipples while the other explored her most intimate area, the pad of his middle finger circling the opening of her pussy with gentle pressure while at the same time grazing her clit with the knuckle. Her hips were gyrating on his finger and she had to break contact with his lips to let out a long, shuddering breath.

"Somebody's jealous," Jake said, chuckling.

"N-not jealous, my king," Lenore countered with a whimper as her breathing increased. "O-overc-come with des-sire. F-for you."

Lenore went rigid, then, still as stone.

"What is it, beautiful?" Jake asked as he inserted his finger in her pussy just up to the first knuckle.

"Ohhmmmm," she let out a long moan as her hands came up to grip his shoulders.

Then, almost instantly, she was on her back with her head between his legs. His balls rested on her chin, and Jake let out a surprised cry as his cock tingled with pleasure.

"Did you just?" he said haltingly as her hand came up to wrap around his shaft and stroke it lovingly, almost as if she were petting a treasured pet.

Lenore had just done what no woman had ever done in his life. He never even contemplated having that done. He shivered in ecstasy and fell forward when she did it again, his hands resting to either side of her hips as his breath hitched.

When she nibbled on and licked his taint for a third time, Jake cried out, "OH FUCK!" as his body jerked.

She started licking and nibbling and sucking on his taint while stroking him so softly it made his whole groin tingle. A steady stream of pre-cum dribbled from the tip of his cock like honey from a honeycomb, and she used that to increase his pleasure further while stroking him. When she sucked one of his balls in her mouth and rolled it around her tongue, Jake was on the verge of exploding.

"Fuck," he panted. "Lenore." It was taking every ounce of willpower he had not to cum all over her chest.

In answer, she spread her legs wide and raised her hips invitingly. Jake took the hint and dove right in, pushing past her honey-colored bush and devouring her pussy as if he hadn't eaten in days.

Lenore moaned as his tongue went to work on her pussy, accidentally sucking too hard on Jake's nut in her mouth.

Jake winced but didn't stop licking and sucking on her inner folds. Her accidentally trying to swallow his left nut was just the instant of pain needed to hold off his orgasm for a little longer.

Lenore released his ball and cried out in pleasure, bucking her hips slightly, and she squirted just a little as Jake sucked her clit in his mouth and rolled it around his tongue. "OH, JAKE!"

She was so wet Jake's face was instantly soaked with her juices, but he released her clit and started licking her juices from her pussy.

Lenore stroked his shaft faster yet still with a gentle grip as her hips started gyrating on his mouth. "Please, Jake," she begged with a whimper. "Please, my king. I want to, what did you call it? Cum?"

There was that word again, sounding like 'comb' instead of cum.

"As you wish, my lady."

Jake grinned as he moved his mouth back to her clit, circling it with his tongue. He took his middle finger and circled her vagina with it, getting his finger nice and wet. He felt her pussy spasm and then relax, inviting him in as a pool of her juices formed at her opening. He wasted no time as he sucked on her clit again while inserting his finger in her pussy just up to the first knuckle, as before.

Lenore clamped down on the tip of his finger as her body tingled with the electricity of pleasure. She gripped his shaft harder as she stroked faster. "You first, though, my king," she said as she licked his taint again. "I want to feel your seed cover my body, my breasts."

Jake jerked when she licked him, his body spasming slightly as he pulled away from her pussy, and moaned. "If...you insist," he said, panting and starting to thrust into her hand.

Jake paused, though, when she latched onto his taint again. How the hell is she doing that!? Jake wondered through a pleasure-induced haze as she started licking his taint like she was trying to devour an ice cream cone before it melted on a hot day.

Jake's arms were on the back of Lenore's thighs, holding her ass in the air with his hands, and as his orgasm hit like a t-rex into the side of a mountain, his fingers dug into her ass cheeks.

"FUUUUCK!!" he roared as rope after rope of hot, sticky cum shot out of his cock like a pressure washer, coating Lenore's breasts and stomach in his seed.

He panted as his head collapsed onto her sex. Instinctively, Lenore started gyrating her hips, her sopping wet pussy gliding along his unshaven cheek.

Jake swallowed hard as he got back to work where he left off. He started licking her clit just like she'd just licked his taint as he thrust his finger deep inside her. His other fingers lay along her pussy lips as he began twirling his finger inside her.

"OH, YES!" she cried out as her hips began to move in circles in time with his finger.

In and out his finger went, twisting in movements and circling once deep inside her core before coming back out again as his tongue kept up a steady pace on her clit. Lenore was moaning and panting, her hips beginning to buck so hard Jake had trouble holding her steady.

Forgoing technique, Jake crooked his finger slightly as he went all out, slamming his finger into her as he thrust, making sure to graze across her g-spot as he went.

"OH, MY JAKE!" she cried as she panted. "OH, MY KING!"

It was all he could do to hold on as she bucked beneath him like she was having a seizure. Her hand still gripped his still stiff shaft, and it clamped down like a vice as her orgasm tidal-waved over her.

Her body went rock-still, and Jake had just enough time to close his eyes and turn away as the first of her juices slammed into the side of his face with the force of her orgasm. She didn't even scream.

Her body bucked once, and she took a deep breath. That's when the scream came.

"There it is," Jake whispered to himself with a smile, his finger still inside her. He could barely move it, such was the strength of her orgasmic contractions.

When her pleasure finally subsided, Jake was surprised to see that she hadn't passed out as the other two had. He moved off her and toward her head, lying down on his side next to her, his head in his hand as he watched her. The sun had risen enough during their love-making that they could see each other.

"Mmmm," she moaned and purred as she began to smear his cum all over her breasts and torso before licking it off of her hands like a cat cleaning its paw.

Jake chuckled. "Never seen anyone do that before."

Reaching down, she gripped him again as she looked at him with half-lidded eyes. "You are still hard, my king," she purred.

"It'll go down eventually," he chuckled again.

She began stroking him lazily. "Or perhaps you would like to...mmm..." she moaned and arched her back as her other hand trailed down between her legs, "fill me with it this time?" She bit her lip and smiled seductively at him.

Jake wanted to. So badly he wanted to. He moved close and whispered into her ear before nibbling softly on it. "We'll be here all day if I try to do that."

"MMmmm," she moaned a pout. "But I want it, my king."

He licked the outside of her ear before pulling back, and she moaned. "I just came last night," he said with a chuckle. "And I had the most explosive orgasm of my life just now. I don't care how good your pussy feels around my dick; it's not going to be filling you with my seed any time soon."

"Tonight, then?" she pouted again, hopeful.

Jake laughed. "You are persistent; I'll give you that." He leaned down to kiss her. "We'll see."

She looked momentarily confused. "What will we see?"

Jake smiled. "It means maybe."

She released his cock and sat up, her breasts glistening with the quickly drying cum smeared on them. "You are confusing, my king. Why not just say maybe, then?"

"We modern-day humans have ways of confusing even the most intelligent of scholars," he said with a playful smile as he sat up. "You'll get used to it eventually. Hell, you might even start using some of my strange phrases as well."

"Ares, I hope not," she scoffed playfully with a roll of her eyes.

"Come on," he said, standing. "Let's go get cleaned up and see what needs to be done today."

She stood, beautiful in all her naked glory, and Jake's member twitched again. It was finally starting to soften, but it paused when he took in her beauty.

"What is it, my king?" Lenore asked. "You look at me as if a hungry Grak'gull."

"Nothing," Jake replied. "Come on."

He took her hand and led her out of the hut. She bent to grab her whip before going outside. They made their way toward the estuary, fully nude, and Jake jumped slightly when Sestia called out from seemingly right behind them. With the morning events fresh in his mind, he'd all but forgotten about the other two women.

"Good day!"

Jake turned, his hand going for his gun that wasn't there. Then he blushed slightly, realizing he was still naked and tried to cover himself with his free hand. Lenore had a death grip on his other hand, so he couldn't use that one. Sestia was a couple of yards behind them and walking as if she hadn't just had her leg almost bitten off yesterday. Sestia was also naked, save for the whip wrapped around her waist. Jake ogled her form for a few seconds as she approached.

"There is no need to hide yourself from me, my queen," Sestia said, coming up to them.

Jake sighed and rolled his eyes. "King," he said.

Sestia shrugged and gave him a playful wink. "I have yet to see evidence to the contrary."

Jake groaned and turned away from her. "I'm going to the river to bathe. Anyone want to join me?"

Sestia joined his side opposite Lenore, slipping her arm in his. She pulled on his arm, his hand that covered his junk pulling away and exposing himself. He blushed slightly but just ignored her approving purrs.

"Very nice, my king," Sestia whispered into his ear, her voice practically dripping with desire.

"You just saw it yesterday, sister," Lenore said with a mocking glare.

"Yes," she agreed but eyed Jake with a hungry expression. "However, I was injured and did not get a good look at it as he carried me out of the water after bathing me. Also, he had it covered by his underclothes."

Jake cleared his throat, mildly uncomfortable with them so casually discussing his junk. "Where's Tatiana?"

Sestia shrugged again. "Sleeping still. You exhausted her last night." She giggled.

"I wasn't aware amazonian women giggled," Jake said with a grin.

"We are still women, after all."

"And there are times when we find things funny," Lenore added.

"Are we bathing together?" Tatiana asked, catching up to the trio.

"Oh. There you are," Jake said, looking over his shoulder at her. She was stunning, even with her bed hair flying out in all directions. She, too, was naked as the day she was born, save for her whip around her waist. "I thought you were sleeping in."

"Yes, well," she said, her cheeks coloring slightly. "It's hard to sleep when someone is trying to lure the Grak'gull to our camp." She gave Sestia a knowing scowl.

Sestia only shrugged and grinned at her queen. "I have never known you to sleep so peacefully, my queen. You had the sweetest smile on your face as you slept." Sestia adopted a wistful smile on her face as she continued. "Not since before the fall of Themiscyra have you slept so beautifully."

Arriving at the mouth of the river set aside for bathing, the women trudged in the water and began bathing themselves. Jake just stared like an awestruck teenager from the shoreline, watching the women as their skin glistened as they wet themselves. The sun sparkled on little droplets of water that trickled all over their bodies like diamonds in a jewelry store. The three, as one, looked at Jake on the shore and giggled, pausing momentarily from their bath.

"It seems our king enjoys watching us bathe!" Sestia called to him from the water. Her skin sparkled, drawing his attention to her. Her nipples were hard, her areolae constricted and bumpy from the cold water.

"Indeed, my love," Tatiana replied with a grin as she eyed her warrior sister. "Though perhaps you should return the favor and bathe him."

Jake stood rooted to the spot, his jaw slightly open in awe as Sestia made her way to him. If he didn't know any better, he'd think her body glistened with a sheen of sweat. Her breasts jiggled alluringly as she approached. His eyes explored the length of her body and ended up at the mound of black hair between her legs. Water trickled off of it as her hips rose above the water. His mouth went dry and he couldn't take a breath.

When Sestia arrived right in front of him she leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss. When she pulled back, she grabbed hold of him and started pulling him into the water.

To his knowledge, Jake had never been led around by his dick. In his twenty-plus years of sexual activity no one had ever done that to him before. So, when Sestia's strong, warm hand casually grabbed his cock and began pulling him toward the water, Jake was momentarily stunned, not only because of what she had done, but also because his absentminded brain just now concluded that he was hard as a rock.

A teenager's grin plastered across his face, and for the second time in twenty-four hours, he allowed himself to be led around by the only head doing the thinking at the moment, trailing after her like a lost puppy hoping for a scrap of food.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

After they bathed, and after Jake's third orgasm in less than twenty-four hours, they made their way back to camp to get dressed. Lenore and Tatiana had bathed him while a surprisingly skilled Sestia gave him his first ever underwater blowjob...to completion from start to finish. He was amazed she was able to hold her breath for that long. Turns out he had a bit more left in him after all. He had given Lenore an apologetic smile after he filled Sestia's mouth, but her smile told him she didn't mind. He silently swore to make it up to her.

"So," Jake began after arriving back at the center of the village. "What do we...er...what are you doing?"

The women had dressed faster than he and they all sat on a log around the fire pit chewing on the raw meat of the Grak'gull's tail. Blood plastered their faces and cheeks from nose to chin. Some even dripped off of their chin to the ground below.

12