Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bitch, as he and the women had come to call her, had somehow gotten inside the walls of their make-shift sanctuary. Jake, weakened by his condition and unable to defend himself, lay there, prepared to accept his fate. He had a particular aversion to being eaten, but he'd used the majority of what little strength remained in his possession in his desperate attempt to reach the outhouse and spare their sleeping area from his sickness. He glanced up, his vision blurred and head pounding, and locked eyes with the menacing dinosaur. In his hangover-induced stupor, he couldn't help but wonder why she hadn't already snapped his head from his shoulders.

Jake watched in awe as the dinosaur leaned toward the spot where he had thrown up, her long, blue tongue snaking out and expertly cleaning the ground. It was a mesmerizing sight, both fascinating and repulsive at the same time. Next, her snout angled toward him as she approached. [Here it comes,] he thought, bracing himself for the inevitable. Squinting his eyes shut tightly against the impending death, he felt the deadly predator's snorting breath wash over his sweat-soaked hair. It reeked of putrid, rotting fish, and the nauseating stench threatened to make him vomit all over again.

He winced when, shockingly, the Dino's snout nudged his head almost affectionately. She let out another low, whining growl before retreating, leaving behind a cool emptiness in her place that seemed almost foreign to Jake's senses. He cautiously opened one eye and looked in the direction of the retreating Grak'gull, catching a glimpse of the tip of her long, deadly tail disappearing behind a distant hut. Jake let out a long, exhausted sigh of relief, feeling the last vestiges of strength drain from his body like a long-lost friend slipping away into the night.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jake was being shaken roughly as he gained consciousness once again. He cracked his eyes open to look up into the concerned faces of three of the most gorgeous women he'd ever seen in his life. He managed a weak smile as his ears finally focused on what the women were trying to say.

"Jake!" Sestia cried. Her voice sounded miles away even though she was hovering just inches from his face. "What are you doing out here?"

"Wha--??" Jake asked with a groan as he tried to sit up. He raised one hand to his head, still swimming with not only the after-effects of his ordeal, but with trying to wake up as well. "Wh- where am I?"

"You are outside the walls!" Lenore answered with as much concern in her voice as her face conveyed.

"What are you doing outside the walls, my king?!?!" Tatiana asked, her eyes shining with fear and apprehension.

"I don't... I don't know," he replied, his mind still hazy and unable to comprehend what was happening. [I'm outside the walls?] he thought. [How did I get here? Wasn't I trying to get to the outhouse last night?] He replayed the events of when he woke up in the middle of the night, trying to piece together the fragmented memories. [Right, I needed to throw up. I got up and bolted out of the hut for the outhouse.]

"JAKE!" Sestia half-shouted, shaking him again.

"What?" he said, looking up into her gorgeous face. It was rapt with mortified panic, but gorgeous nonetheless.

"How did you get outside the walls!?" Sestia asked insistently. "Why are you outside the walls!?"

"I--I had to throw up," he answered, his hand still on his forehead. "I woke up and ran for the outhouse." The memory of the Grak'gull surfaced then, and Jake's face went white as a sheet. "She didn't eat me," he whispered.

"WHAT!?!?" the three women shrieked in unison. All three stood up and looked in the direction of the forest before looking down at Jake again.

"What do you mean?" Lenore asked, looking appropriately terrified and confused. "The Grak'gull was here!?"

"Yes," Jake said, sounding more confident as he stood with the help of the three women. Looking further inland, he recounted what happened when he woke up in the middle of the night. "I guess I was so disoriented I ran out here instead of around the side of the hut," he explained, realizing that he was just outside narrow portal in the wall. Now that he knew what to look for, he pointed to the area where he'd thrown up. "That's where she licked my vomit off the ground," he explained. "Then, she just kind of nuzzled my head and left."

"That is impossible," Sestia growled. "Surely you were so delirious that you imagined it. She would have devoured you whole if she were really here."

"I don't doubt that you believe that, Ses, but the evidence proves otherwise," Jake said, his voice earnest. He pointed to the spot on the ground where the puke had been. "Look at the ground there, where she cleaned it up. It's much smoother than the rest of the area. And her enormous tracks are obviously leading to and from the spot."

"I refuse to believe it," Sestia balked, her voice filled with skepticism. "I agreed to not slay the monster at your request, my king, but what you would have me convinced of is simply child fantasy. I am going for a bath." With that, she turned and stalked away, her opinion on the matter final and tinged with a bit of petulance.

Tatiana rolled her eyes before leaning in and giving Jake a quick good morning kiss. She then followed after her angry sister, leaving Jake and Lenore to exchange dubious glances.

"Are you well enough to walk, Dikos Mou?" Lenore asked.

"I think so, Len," Jake said with a small smile. "Will you join me for a bath?"

"Absolutely, my king," Lenore answered with a husky tone of voice. "Are you going to wash me?"

Jake grinned as he offered her his arm and they started walking. Jake was a little unsteady on his feet at first, but soon recovered as they made their way to the estuary. "If you want me--"

"Yes!" Lenore shouted and giggled.

The pair paused when they came along side the other two women. Sestia and Tatiana were staring confusedly at something in the distance. Jake looked in the direction they were staring and scrunched his face up in confusion as well, before his mouth spread into a wide grin.

"Why would the Grak'gull give us eggs?" Lenore asked, sounding perplexed.

Looking over at the gorgeous honey-blonde, Jake replied, "She's smart, remember? We're feeding her, so maybe she wants to return the favor."

"But... why?" Sestia turned to look at Jake with a puzzled expression. She glanced back and forth between him and the pile of four eggs inside the designated feeding area for the dinosaur, utterly bewildered.

"Gratitude?" Jake asked in answer, shrugging his shoulders. "If you recall, she did bring my flight seat a few days ago."

"That is... impossible?" Tatiana said. "Grak'gull are mindless creatures."

"Maybe," Jake replied with another shrug as he made his way over to the watermelon sized eggs. "Maybe not. You did mention they were quite cunning when hunting you and your sisters. Perhaps she realizes she's the last of her kind and wants to make peace, as it were. As I told you earlier, she did nuzzle my head last night before leaving."

Sestia growled as she began to strip down to her skin, stomping her way toward the shore. Jake, Tatiana, and Lenore followed along at a leisurely pace, taking their time to remove their meager clothing. When Sestia was hip deep in the water, she dove beneath the surface, only coming up every so often to take a breath before disappearing once more.

"God," Jake murmured. "She's so hot when she's angry."

Tatiana laughed. "That is one of the first things that attracted me to her. Her emotions during battle match those of our most hardened warriors."

"It's definitely sexy," Jake commented as he began washing himself.

"This, I can see," Tatiana said with a playful smirk at his junk.

Jake's cock stood at half-mast even though it was submerged in the cooler water. The former queen reached out and stroked him to full hardness as she pressed her body to his. Jake groaned his appreciation as he moved in for a kiss to her full, pouty lips. She stopped him with two fingers to his mouth, though, as she looked at Lenore. Lenore nodded with a happy smile, and Tatiana leaned into Jake, pressing her mouth to his.

Jake wasn't sure what just happened, but he wasn't going to complain. He assumed that Tatiana was essentially asking for permission as technically this was Lenore's day. Shrugging off the confusing encounter, he leaned into Tatiana's full body, pulling her closer to him by the waist, before allowing his hands to roam across her muscular back and tight, perfect ass. Pressing his chest to her breasts, his hands roamed lower to the back of her thighs.

Tatiana pulled her lips from his and rested her forehead and nose on Jake's face as she said, "I may not be able to wait as I told you I would, my king." She gasped as Jake's fingers found her wet slit, and not just from the water. Her hips ground against his hand as she continued to speak. "My body craves your touch more than it desires food and drink. My pleasure yearns for you to be inside me more than my heart longs for battle." The redhead gasped again as Jake angled two of his fingers and inserted them into her hot tunnel. Letting out a loud moan, Tatiana asked, "If Lenore allows it, will you take me tonight, Dikos Mou? I fear I cannot wait for the morrow."

Without waiting for an answer, the gorgeous woman dropped to her knees, submerging herself completely in the water. She took Jake's cock into her mouth and began sucking in earnest as she gripped the back of his thighs for support. Jake's knees buckled slightly before he caught himself and let out a loud, "Holy Fuck!" He looked over to see Lenore still on the shoreline and giggling. Jake opened his mouth to apologize, but Lenore held up her hand to stop him.

With a wide smile on her face, she said, "She will take you tonight whether I agree or not, my Jake. Though I would not deny her even if I wanted to."

"But, you, Oh God!" Jake cried as he felt Tatiana shift to the side and a different tongue began to lick and suck on his balls.

"It is alright, my king," Lenore assured him. "I do not feel slighted. As long as I get the remainder of the day with you?"

Jake groaned and nodded vigorously as the two women came up for air. Taking a deep breath, they sank once more under the water and Jake watched in fascination as the two kissed just beneath the surface. Their tongues collided with one another for a second before moving their faces closer to his hard shaft.

"Oh, God," Jake moaned as the two pairs of lips slid over either side of his shaft. He put his hands behind each of the women's heads underwater and held them in place.

The two began sucking as they made their way back and forth along the length of Jake's shaft, their tongues caressing the underside as they kissed each other around his cock. Jake's pleasure began to build as his climax neared. He angled the women's heads slightly away from him so their lips were still touching, but allowing him to alternate between their mouths. He gripped the hair on the back of each head--Tatiana in his left hand and Sestia in his right--as he began face-fucking the two women, switching between their gorgeous mouths with every thrust. Air bubbles tickled the head of his cock every time a woman opened her mouth to take him in, adding to the exquisite pleasure he received.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he thrust deeply into Tatiana's mouth, painting the back of her throat with his seed. She gagged slightly as she tried to swallow it all. Halfway through his orgasm, Jake switched to Sestia's mouth, giving her the same treatment.

When he was spent, Jake released the two women. They came up gasping and spluttering as Jake's eyes rolled into the back of his head. He fell backwards into the water and settled on the bottom for a few seconds before surfacing again.

Jake rose from the water smiling. Tatiana and Sestia were catching their breaths from being underwater for so long, but they had wide smiles on their faces as well.

"Not angry anymore?" Jake asked as he looked at a grinning Sestia.

Sestia laughed while shaking her head. The movement sent her breasts on a sideways jiggle that captured Jake's attention like a bird staring at a stalking cat.

"Your cock has that affect on me, my king," Sestia replied with a bat of her eyelashes.

"Well, while you're in such a good mood--"

Jake's response was cut off as a body crashed into him, sending him under the water once more. Soft, yet firm flesh clung to him as he tried to regain his balance. Grappling the woman that tackled him, he held her in a firm grip and surfaced once more. Lenore's grinning face met his as he heard laughter from the other two women.

"It is my day, Jake," Lenore giggled, reminding him. "You promised to bathe me. After that, I want you to teach me your weapon."

Jake laughed. "Alright, alright. I did promise."

Jake began to bathe the beautiful warrior, starting with her front. Lenore moaned loudly as his sand-filled hands caressed her small, perky breasts. When he reached down and palmed a handful of sand and rubbed it over her pubic mound, the woman all but collapsed into him. He rinsed the front of her body and turned her around to work on her shoulders, back, and butt.

When Lenore was all clean, Jake was so overcome with arousal that he bent her slightly forward, parted her thighs, and slid himself deep within her warm channel. The blue-eyed beauty gasped as he entered her, her hands reaching behind to grasp his wrists where his hands gripped her hips. Jake began to piston in and out of her, the water between their hips sloshing loudly as he fucked her. He looked up to see Sestia grinning excitedly, while Tatiana blushed profusely. Though neither woman looked away from their lovemaking.

Lenore cried out her second orgasm as Jake unloaded deep within her. He pulled out of her and washed himself off as he wondered where all of this sexual stamina was coming from. Then he remembered. Liliana had told him one of her gifts to him was virility. That had to be what was causing his enhanced libido and sexual prowess given that he should be more than tapped out after a full day of sex the day prior.

Jake turned to face the two women on the shoreline with little Jake still standing at full attention. Sestia licked her lips as she glanced at Lenore. She must have gotten permission because the raven-haired beauty stalked toward Jake and bent over in front of him. Jake didn't hesitate to take her from behind as well. All the while he stared into Tatiana's encapsulating gray eyes.

Three orgasms later had Sestia crying out in bliss as Jake shot his load inside her. Panting, he pulled out and was relieved to find himself going soft as he tried to catch his breath. He dropped to his knees in the water with only his head above the surface. Tatiana, not wanting to be left out, approached and stood over him. Spreading her legs, she brought her pussy toward Jake as his tongue snaked out and began to work her into a frenzy.

Tatiana allowed only one orgasm from Jake's mouth before she pulled back with a wide, satisfied smile.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The four of them spent the day together, even though it was supposed to be Lenore's day. The honey-blonde didn't mind, though, citing Jake's enhanced vitality as something she wasn't able to keep up with. When they weren't making love, Jake taught them how to shoot.

Using his M-4 and his 1911, Jake taught the women how to shoulder, aim, and fire the rifle, while also showing them how to hold and shoot the pistol. Lenore and Sestia showed surprising skill with the rifle, with Lenore proving to be a crackshot. Surprisingly, Tatiana displayed more proficiency with the pistol.

Lenore all but begged to shoot the 50 cal, and after almost the entire day of Jake telling her no because of the ammo shortage, he finally gave in. He allowed all three of them to fire just one round each.

Jake was shocked when, after their tryst in the water, Lenore didn't care where they were or who was watching. When the mood struck her, she pounced on Jake's cock like a lioness pouncing on its prey, oftentimes even allowing Sestia or Tatiana to join in. Though Tatiana abstained, by sheer force of will, from penetration, she still enjoyed one or the other of them licking her to completion while the other's pussy got rammed by Jake over and over.

By the end of the day, Lenore was so sore from repeated poundings from Jake's cock that she was limping when they made their way back to the hut. Her legs were spread slightly apart with every step she took.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jake asked for perhaps the hundredth time.

Lenore gave him a winsome smile. "I am, my king," she replied as she caressed his cheek with her palm. "Despite the lingering pain, I would not trade this day for any other in all my years on this earth."

Sestia barked a laugh. "She will be fine by morning. Then, she will be begging to have your seed within her again."

Lenore ignored her sister's jibe. She leaned in and kissed Jake tenderly before saying, "It is Tatiana's turn now. Do be gentle with her, Dikos Mou. She has never had a man before."

Jake returned her smile. "Of course." He looked back at the blushing redhead following behind with a Grak'gull egg under each arm.

Tatiana was by no means shy or apprehensive about much of anything. Even so, she couldn't meet Jake's eyes when he looked back at her. Every time he looked her way, she would quickly avert her gaze, unable to maintain the connection.

When they returned to the safety of their small compound, Sestia set to work building a fire for cooking. Jake was happy that they weren't having just fish for once. He was glad that they had food available to eat, but the lack of seasoning made the food taste bland. Determined to find a way to make the food more appetizing, Jake made a mental note to find a way to harvest the sea for salt the next day. He wasn't much of a gardener or chef, so he had no way of knowing if any herbs for added seasoning were native to the island.

During the times they had been practicing with the guns, Jake had spotted a decent-sized flat stone with a concave depression in the middle that would serve perfectly as a make-shift skillet. He had hauled it to their fire pit and used it now when the fire got going. After making scrambled eggs and fish, they sat down to eat while they discussed their plans for the next day.

Sestia and Lenore informed them that after their morning chores, they were going to take their spears into the woods to try and catch one of the tree dwellers so they could have some meat besides fish to eat.

"It will not be easy," Sestia commented. "But perhaps they will not be so wary of us as they once were and we can spear one for tomorrow's evening meal."

"What kind of animal are they?" Jake asked. "Like, a monkey or something?

"What is a mon-key?" Lenore asked.

"Uh, primates," Jake answered hesitantly, searching for the right words to describe them. "They have a similar body structure to humans, but with more hair. Their limbs are longer, and their feet can grasp objects as well as their hands. They also have long tails that help with balance and gripping branches. They come in various sizes and shapes, but on average, they're about half the size of a human."

"Then, no," Tatiana replied. "They are not mon-keys. These animals have four legs, a shaggy coat of white fur, curling horns on their heads, and claws for feet, like birds."

"Well," Jake replied. "Until you said claws for feet, I was going to suggest maybe they were tree climbing goats."

"I do not know what that is," Lenore replied. "But if we can kill one, you can see for yourself what they are."

"What will you do on the morrow, Jake?" Sestia asked, then grinned mischievously. "Provided you are not too ill from enjoying our queen's body."