Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" Jake exclaimed as his hands gripped Themys' waist just above her hips.

"Mmm," the redhead moaned. "Given that it is possible I could be considered a goddess, I would say your exclamation is on point." The voluptuous goddess giggled before emitting a high pitched squeal of pleasure as she began riding Jake's cock like she was on a trotting horse. She rose high on his shaft before slamming back down, adding a short, double bounce before rising again. She kept this rhythm as her nails dug into Jake's chest.

"Fuck me... I have... missed this!" she cried out through a pant as her body responded to the sensations Jake's steel hard member gave as he penetrated her.

Less than a minute later, the redheaded queen vibrated as her orgasm cascaded up from her core to wash over her entire body. She fell on top of Jake's chest as her pussy clenched onto his cock like it was holding on for dear life. She shuddered from frazzled nerves, but Jake didn't give her a reprieve as he bent his knees slightly and opened them. Circling one hand around her lower back and the other hand gripping the hair at the back of her head, Jake began to pound into her from below as he held her in place.

"AAHHOHHHhhh!!" Themys cried out in rapture against Jake's neck. She grunted with pleasured pain as he pulled her head back by her hair. Jake's lips crashed against hers as he rammed his hips into hers like a jackhammer. The warrior queen stuttered a cry every time Jake's hips slammed into her clit, sending shocks of absolute bliss through her entire nervous system. Her body betrayed her by not allowing her to move as Jake assaulted her most intimate area with continued frenzy.

Themys' body began to shudder uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm toppled over her already frayed nerves, one barely starting to fade before another began. After two full minutes of sustained fucking, Jake paused to catch his breath. He pulled out of Themys from below, his cock making a loud squelching sound as it vacated her drenched pussy.

"Oh!" she whined from the absence of him. Her breathing was ragged as Jake held her head up by her hair. Looking down on him with tired eyes, she mouthed the word, "More."

"More?" Jake asked through labored breaths as he pressed the head of his cock to her entrance.

She shook her head for a moment before moaning loudly. "M-more..." she took a deep inhale, "infor..."

"Information?" Jake asked with a pant.

Themys nodded, trying to catch her breath. Jake rolled her over onto her back and hovered above her as he pressed the head of his cock to her pussy once more. "Please," she begged in a whisper, barely able to speak. "Give me... a moment."

Jake decided not to let her rest without him inside her, so he pushed forward.

"FUCK!" she cried out, arching her back as her pussy tightened and stretched to accommodate him once more.

Sliding to the hilt inside of her, Jake paused and rested as he continued to hover above her. The redhead's legs wrapped around his waist and held him in place as she calmed herself enough to speak. A wide, playful smile stretched her lips before she finally spoke.

"That was naughty," she giggled.

Jake tenderly stroked sweat-soaked strands of hair from Themys' face. "I don't hear you complaining," he replied with a smirk.

"And you never will, my king," she replied lovingly as she stroked his cheek before giving it a playful smack. "Now, for your final bit of information. I had thought of simply letting it come to you when you wake up from shooting your cum deep inside me. However, I needed a small break, so I will give it to you now."

"I wasn't aware the dead needed a reprieve," Jake commented with a smirk as he ground his hips into her.

Themys' eyes rolled into the back of her head for a brief moment as she exhaled a slight moan. "Behave yourself," she playfully chided when she looked up at him once more. "Now, two things I want you to know before you leave. One, in about a week's time, the island will begin to float away on its own once more. With the barrier gone, there is nothing to hold it in place any longer."

"Okay," Jake replied. "And the second?"

"At about the same time, you will begin to have your first visitors."

"Visitors?" Jake asked.

"Yes," Themys replied. "Already, the island is, what do you call it, popping up on radar?" Jake nodded. "Your Air Force has already marked its location and will soon begin preparing a team to investigate. It is very important that you have the last surviving Grak'gull under your control before then."

Jake nodded. "A week, huh?"

"If not sooner," Themys replied.

"Okay. Anything else?"

Themys smiled. "That is all. Just remember your duty to those who need you most at the moment." She smirked then, a mischievous smile crossing her face. "And maybe a surprise along the way to helping them."

Jake chuckled. "How very cryptic," he replied as he pulled almost completely out of the gorgeous woman under him before slamming back home inside her.

Themys gasped as her breasts jiggled once from the movement. She chuckled huskily before replying. "Well, a girl has to keep some secrets for herself." She winked at Jake before nibbling on her lower lip. "Now, fuck me, my king," she cooed. "Show me what a true king of my people can do with such a large cock."

"As you wish," Jake replied with a smirk before slowly making love to the beautiful goddess.

Fifteen minutes later, after many more orgasms from the redhead; after blood trickled and dried along deep gouges on Jake's back from her nails, Jake couldn't hold back any longer. His balls constricted as an orgasm more powerful than any Jake had ever experience crashed into him. He screamed out his euphoria as cum erupted from his cock like a geyser of molten lava, painting Themys' tunnel in thick rope after rope of sticky seed.

When Jake ran out of breath, his mouth stayed open in a silent scream before his world faded into white. A ghost of a seductive voice chased after him as dazzling brightness transitioned to pitch black.

"Tell my daughter I love her," the voice whispered.

12