N.A.S.M. Ch. 01: Joy

Story Info
A pleasant encounter after a study session before a final.
4.1k words
4.68
5.8k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fictional and the product of my imagination. All characters are at least 18 years-old.

This is a continuation of my New American University of Chinese Medicine series. It's not necessary to read the Intro., but you might find it interesting background. Please enjoy.

On the first day of our Foundations of Chinese Medicine, Caren Mendez, Joy Saint Clair and I formed a weekly study group for the class. In our first couple of meetings all we did was discuss the materials that we went over in class two days before. We quickly realized though, after the first quiz, that we really needed to memorize the material rather than just "get a good grasp on it". So, the three of us started making flash cards of the concepts and categories Foundations covered. This helped a great deal, and the games that the three of us came up with for these flash cards made our three to four-hour study sessions seem to fly by.

Caren (though I usually called her Mendez, rather than her given name) was a thirty-year-old single mother who had decided to enroll at the New American University because, in her words she, "came from a long line of brujas and curanderos" and was most interested in the herbal remedies in Chinese medicine. In some ways, she certainly looked and dressed the part. She frequently wore her slightly wavy black hair in two long braids and tended to favor long, flowing skirts, that somehow still managed to highlight her full, round butt and wide hips. Her choice of tops, loose low-cut blouses, did nothing to disguise her enormous breasts and her comparatively narrow waist.

I many ways Caren was the personification of the sometimes bawdy, earth-mother. She had no qualms about making jokes every time the word "Yang" came up in class and seemed to relish telling Joy and I about her most recent sexual partner, sometimes in lurid detail. While a guy might say to his buddy that he took a woman home from the bar, Caren tended to go into the particulars of the who, how, when and where of her adventures.

The three of us always studied at my place since I lived alone. Caren lived with her mother and daughter and Joy lived with two roommates; a couple that she knew from massage school. There were just fewer distractions in my apartment. I usually made coffee to fuel us through our long sessions, and after the second session either Joy or Caren would bring a bottle of wine for after as a sort of reward and wind-down.

On the evening of our last study session before the comprehensive final exam Caren couldn't make it because she had to cover a shift at work. This exam would cover the entirety of the material from Foundations of Chinese Medicine. We needed to know all of the properties fo Yin and Yang, the Six External Factors and Seven Emotions of illness, how to recognize excess or deficiency in its many manifestations, the functions of the Zang and Fu organs as well as their corresponding times, channel names, planets, dreams, animals and foods. Everything in the forty-hour course and the additional thirty hours of reading.

Joy and I had been studying for a couple of hours, quizzing each other with flash cards, when she leaned back in her chair, sighed heavily, rolled first one shoulder and then the other, and rubbed the right side of her neck. I asked if she was okay, and he said that her traps and rhomboids were very tight and sore.

"Maybe I slept wrong last night," she said.

Joy was a tiny woman, only about five-feet tall with a tight dancer's body—a nicely rounded ass, and very strong looking legs that were particularly on display when she wore shorts or a skirt. She had a narrow, muscular waist that accentuated her hips, which while not very wide, were just enough to give her a petite, feminine shape. Her straight hair was so black and shiny that in strong sunlight it almost looked like there were blue highlights, and so long that it fell to the middle of her back.

Joy frequently wore big sweatshirts, sweaters or loose, off the shoulder, tops and her breasts did not seem to be very large, or even very prominent, as they were never on display, though here nicely muscled shoulders, defined collar bones and shapely neck often were.

Joy had been a dancer since she was a small child. At first, like many little girls, she had studied classical ballet, but when she realized that she would never be tall enough to be professional ballet dancer she had switched to hip-hop in high school.

"Would you like me to try to take care of that?" I asked. We had massaged each other, all of us Caren, Joy and I, in the past so this was not an unusual question for me to ask.

"Would you mind?" she replied.

"Not at all. Come over to the couch and I'll see what I can do," I answered.

I sat on the couch, perpendicular to the back of the couch, my back against the arm and one leg out in front of me on the cushions. Joy followed me and sat down with her back to me, her butt between my legs—almost pushed up against me.

Placing my hands on Joy's shoulders made me realize how small she actually was. With my palms on the tops of her shoulders, I could cross my thumbs together over the back of her neck. I knew that I was fourteen inches taller than Joy, and outweighed her by at least ninety pounds, but my right thumb resting on top of my left drove that reality home in a way nothing else had before.

I moved my thumbs so that they rested near Joy's shoulder blades and began to knead her shoulders and the base of her neck. I could feel how tense her muscles were, bands that resisted and rolled slightly under my palms and fingers as I applied pressure.

After a few minutes Joy leaned back into my chest fully, again adjusted her hair out of the way, and tilted her head to the left to expose her neck to my right hand.

As I pressed the ball of my right thumb into Joy's hairline, near the base of her skull to feel where the upper part of the trapezius attaches, Joy let out a moan. A soft, breathy sound. A noise I had never heard from her before.

"You doing okay?" I asked.

"That hurts, but it hurts in a good way, so keep going," Joy told me.

"Maybe we should move onto the floor so that I can get some better leverage," I suggested.

Bending forward, breaking contact with my chest, Joy grabbed a throw pillow off the other side of the couch and stood up.

I pushed the coffee table out of the way, and Joy lay face down on the area rug with the pillow under her head and face. I knelt beside her and ran my hands along her spine from the waistband of her sweat pants to the tops of her shoulders. I added pressure as my hands passed between her shoulder blades, paying special attention to where Joy's muscles were the tightest and where I felt her knots.

My palms moved to Joy's shoulder blades and I used my thumbs to rub the knotted muscles there. As I began, Joy said, "Wait. Look away."

A little surprised, I turned my back to her, and there was a flurry of motion behind me.

I turned back to her to find that Joy had removed her top and was gain laying on the floor, face down, with her hands tucked up under the pillow bellow her head and her face toward me. Her top was tossed onto the couch, and her completely naked back showed me what my hands had already felt: that Joy hadn't worn a bra that day.

Smirking up at me, she said, "This might make it easier."

Joy's skin was absolutely flawless. Her entire back was an even tone of caramel tan skin, thanks to her Peruvian mother. Not a single blemish or tan line. The lights from the kitchen and the lamp beside the couch cast shadows in the valleys between her shoulder blades and the shallow depression of the small of her back, marked by the two deeper dimples that were the demarcation before the upward slope of her ass began. The light and shadow ripples of her ribs framed the long, smooth muscles of her upper back.

I took this all in, and I pushed it out of my mind as quickly as I noticed it. Spending so much time together, both in class and during our study sessions, Joy and I had become very friendly. There had been some mild, almost innocent, flirting—usually silly stuff. Harmless innuendo or double entendre, some quick glances, shy smiles and arched eyebrows. When Caren was with us, she usually monopolized the sexual conversation; Joy and I were usually along for the ride, as it were, the roller coaster of her stories. However, having spent the better part of a decade in a corporate setting, I knew where to draw the line to avoid coming off as creepy. A woman eleven years my junior, at 21 years-old, was essentially off limits as far as pursuing her went.

This new situation did make massaging Joy easier, and after about ten minutes working on her back and shoulders Joy sighed contentedly, smiled up at me again and said, "Thank you. That was really good, and I feel much better. If you'd hand me my shirt can get back to work."

I reached over Joy to the couch and handed her the top, I got off my knees and walked into the kitchen while she dressed.

Following me, Joy said, "I'm very sorry, Adam. The massage was so good, and I'm so relaxed now, I'm not sure that I can study any more tonight. Got any wine?"

"Of course. I knew you were coming," I replied, chuckling at her.

"You know me so well, big guy."

I fetched the bottle, opened it and poured two glasses. The two of us went to sit back on the couch with the bottle on the coffee table between us. We chatted about our lives. Complained about our jobs. I still did IT part time and Joy picked up shifts as a massage therapist at a fancy spa in Santa Monica. One glass of wine became two, finishing the bottle, and I caught Joy yawning.

"Sleepy?"

"Yes, I should probably get going, but I'm too comfortable," Joy said.

"It's weird studying without Caren," Joy said out of the blue. I kinda feel it's not the same not hearing all about who she's having sex with at the moment. I sorta find it exciting—a little secondhand thrill sorta thing."

"Her up-front-ness was a bit of a shock at first, but it's just part of her personality. And yes, it is exciting. Titillating." I replied.

Smiling broadly, Joy teased, "Speaking of tits, you probably like hearing her stories and imagining it's you she's talking about."

Chuckling, "I'm not sure I'd live up to her expectations. Plus, she's not really, entirely, my type."

"What is your type? You've been single for as long as I've known you and you're not chasing anyone at school, that I know about anyway. You getting some and just don't like to brag?" she asked.

Now laughing, "No, not getting any. Part of my not chasing girls at school is not wanting to fish off the company dock, and part is that I'm not ready for a relationship. Those take a lot of work and I want to focus on school."

"I get that," she said, "but sometimes I just want to touch and be touched. I miss it."

"Yeah," I chuckled, "It's been a long three months."

"This might be the wine talking, but maybe we could help each other out with that," Joy said, barely above a whisper. Not quite meeting my eyes.

"Well, seeing how you brought the wine into it—that is a wrinkle. How 'bout this though, spend the night and we can see how we feel the idea in the morning."

"That sounds smart," Joy said. "But one condition: I'm not sleeping on the couch. You just helped me get my neck feeling good and I don't want to mess that up. I'm sleeping in your bed tonight."

"Fair enough. There's a new toothbrush if you'd like to use it. Do you need anything to sleep in?" I asked.

"If you've got a t-shirt, that'd be perfect."

"I'll show you where that toothbrush is and find you a shirt for when you're done."

While Joy brushed her teeth, I got an old tee out of my drawer, tossed it on the bed, and changed into some pajama bottoms and my own clean t-shirt.

As I heard the bathroom door open, I walked into the hall and told Joy what I had done.

"Thanks!" she said cheerfully, and as she passed me in the hall she reached out to brush her hand casually along my chest. "Nice," she said with a grin.

"Cuidado," I warned her, putting a little more bass in my voice.

"Malo, Papi," she laughed.

"We have a plan, and we should stick to it," I reminded her.

"You're right. I'll see you in bed," she said with a little sigh of defeat and slump of her shoulders.

"See you there," I threw away as I went into the bathroom to pee and brush my own teeth.

When I got back to the bedroom I saw Joy laying on her right side in my bed, facing into the room with the blankets pulled up to her chin.

"Hey, would you mind leaving the hall light on? I don't like it to be completely dark," she asked, opening her eyes slightly.

"Sure. It won't bother me," I said.

Getting into the other side of the bed I turned off the bedside lamp, closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I was very aware of Joy in my bed though. Her presence subtly changed the way my room smelled, and the feel of my mattress under me. Joy's tiny body warmed the bed in a pleasant way though and eventually my racing mind was overwhelmed by sleep.

I woke in the morning the light coming in from around the blinds, a hot body pressed up against my back and an arm wrapped around my torso. Being careful not to move and disturb my bed partner, I lay there and reviewed the night before; sleep and dreams had momentarily made me forget who was sleeping with me.

As it all came back to me, I felt Joy stir behind me as her hand slid down my stomach toward the waistband of my pajama pants. Her hand stopped before it got interesting, Joy sleepily moaned and kissed the back of my neck.

"Good morning, Adam," she whispered.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Really good," she said stretching her arms and legs and pressing the whole length of body against me.

"So, about that thing we talked about last night," I prompted.

"Yeah, well, I'm interested, if you are," Joy said brightly.

Quickly rolling to face her, I slid my arm under her, wrapped my other arm around her and softly kissed her. Taken by surprise, Joy's lips were firm at first but quickly softened and then parted allowing our tongues to touch and slide past each other.

My left hand slid down her back to the slight concavity at the small of her back and then further down to trace the shape of Joy's firm, round ass. My hand only found soft skin, not the feeling of any sort of panties.

Joy made a soft moan into my mouth as my palm and fingers spread across her right buttock and used that anchor to pull her toward me. She brought her left leg up over my hip to hold herself in place, brought her hands up to my face and kissed me harder.

Breaking the kiss, Joy said, "Your hands feel good on me."

"You feel good in my hands," I told her, "and you didn't wear underwear to bed last night, mala."

"I didn't want to make it too hard for you," she said grinning.

"Well, you're making something hard," I responded, chuckling, which earned me a playful slap at my arm.

Sitting up in the bed, Joy grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, causing a cascade of hair in every direction and revealing her entire body to me for the first time.

Like her back, the skin on Joy's chest and belly was flawlessly smooth and a uniform tan color. Her breasts were a soft rise on her chest topped with aureolas slightly larger than a quarter, the color of chocolate, and small pointing nipples. Joy had a defined, but soft belly the smoothly transitioned from her ribs and breasts, broken only by the cavity of her belly button, to the rise of her mound of Venus, which was covered by a soft looking triangle of short, black pubic hair.

"If I'd have known, or if you'd lent me a razor, i would have shaved," she said self-consciously, noticing my gaze and brushing her fingers along her mons.

"Oh my God! You're gorgeous and I wouldn't want you to change a thing," I responded as I pulled her down to me to kiss her mouth again and rolling her onto her back under me.

Breaking our kiss, I placed my lips on her neck below her left ear, causing Joy to arch her neck toward them. I softly kissed the hollow of her throat and then softly ran my tongue along the hollow under her left collar bone before taking her left nipple between my lips and lightly running the tip of my tongue across it.

Joy clutched at the back of my head and left shoulder, arched her breasts upward, and moaned, "Yes, that feels so good!"

I flicked my tongue against the offered right nipple and slowly began to lick and kiss a path along the faint outline of the junction of Joy's obliques and abs. As my tongue got closer to her belly button both of Joy's hands went to the sides of my head pushing it gently farther down toward her pussy and spread her legs wide under me.

"Kiss me there, Adam! I want to feel your tongue on me. Take you shirt off! I want to feel your skin between my legs too," Joy instructed.

Rolling up backward off of Joy, I pulled my t-shirt off and scooted my butt backward to more easily lower my mouth to Joys genitalia. I licked Joy with the flat of my tongue along her labia and pressed it against the slight rise of her clitoral hood. As I did this Joy's abs spasmed once causing her to exhale audibly which ended in a soft trailing moan. She clutched at my head and pulled her knees up toward her chest to allow me better access to her pussy.

Alternating pressure and speed, I teased Joy's labia and clitoris with my tongue. Joy tasted sweet with just a hint of saline and musky tang. I placed the tip of my right middle finger against the opening her vagina and stroked it up and down gathering lubrication before gently trying to slide it inside her. Joy's pussy was tight, and my finger felt like it hardly fit even as she stretched to accommodate it. As my finger sank in far enough, I crooked the pad upward and felt for the small, slightly bumpy area behind her clitoris while my tongues attention shifted fully to Joy's clit. Joy's abs spasmed again and she softly cried out, "Right there! That's it! Right like that! Fuck!"

As Joy's breath started to come in short bursts, she started to writhe slightly and pulling at my hair, I lessened the pressure on Joy's clit and started to slide my finger in and out; quickly out and then more slowly back in.

Suddenly Joy pulled my head up by my hair and breathlessly said, "Stop. I wanna cum on your dick."

Sitting up, I told Joy, "Condoms are in the top bedside drawer," as I rapidly shucked off my pajamas finally releasing my almost painfully hard cock.

I rolled on the condom Joy passed to me while she settled back on to the bed face up and spread her legs for me again. As I knee walked between her legs, Joy licked her hand to gather some saliva which she rubbed on the end of my cock. Then she grasped the base of my penis and guided it to the opening of her vagina.

"Go slow, Adam, you're kinda big," she said looking into my eyes and wrapping her legs around me, loosely locking her feet around my waist. I gently but purposefully pushed my cock inside her, eliciting another audible exhale from Joy. She was exquisitely tight, and the moment that I felt any resistance I withdrew my penis slightly and slowly thrust it back in. With patience and determination, I slowly worked as much of my cock inside Joy as I thought would fit without hurting her.

Feeling my cock bottoming out, Joy wrapped her arms around my neck and using all of the strength in her small body, held my upper body tightly against herself. I responded by hooking my arms behind Joy's upraised knees, put my hands on the mattress on either side of her and began to thrust my cock in and out of Joy's pussy with a steady rhythm listening to her breath escape with each thrust and her soft moan as I withdrew.

"I love feeling you on top of me. I love you holding me down and fucking me," she panted into my ear.

12