N.I.P - Nina In Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,103 Followers

She undertook a slow 360-degree rotation, arms extended, letting the client see everything. Her peachy skin, the tattoos on her thigh and arm. Her soft, round breasts. The neatly sculpted patch of hair above her smooth-shaved labia. The twin curves of her bare buttocks, the smooth arc of her bare back, her pink hair loose across her shoulders.

She couldn't help but smile as she completed her turn. She often put on a happy face for these videos, regardless of how she was feeling at the time; this client liked to see a woman he believed was enjoying herself, and he was far from the only one. But this time, the smile was genuine -- far from being unpleasant and awkward, now she actually had her clothes off, she was finding this all rather nice.

Noof wanted to see more than just Nina strip -- he'd asked for some minutes of full nudity in the space Nina had chosen. So, tentatively, watching her footing on the rubbish-strewn and potentially unstable floor, she explored her surroundings as far as the edge of the frame of the shot, pretending to be absorbed in studying the graffiti, leaning out over the bandstand rail, approaching the camera to give some close ups of her naked body. She was quickly growing, if not accustomed to her nudity, then at least a little more comfortable with being unclad, although she made periodic reassuring glances at the little pile of her clothes, just to make sure they were within reach should she need to grab them.

She reckoned she'd filmed for about four or five minutes now -- more than enough to be able to put together a video meeting her client's requirements. She returned to the camera, switching it off, and then turned towards her discarded clothes.

Then she paused. She went back to the camera, and picked it up.

The bandstand was hidden from the view of people in the rest of the park by the dense brush and trees, but it was not completely surrounded by them. There were clear areas just beyond it, leading up to the high wall on the edge of the park. They were as private as the space she was currently in, if a little more open to the elements.

Noof had only offered to pay her for the bandstand video, which she had completed, but she expected he would be likely to request other clips, maybe ones with more daring activities in them. Perhaps she could anticipate this, and film something ahead of time, while she was here and naked in a place that felt, if not secure, then at least safe enough? Even if not, maybe she could make some extra content that she could let Noof know about, and he might be interested enough to buy that from her too if it sounded like his kind of thing.

She gathered up her discarded clothes and put them in her tote bag, just to keep them safe. She dropped the bag by the edge of the bandstand and then picked up her camera again. Nina turned the camera on, and flipped it around to film herself, video documentary style.

"Hi," she said with a grin, looking into the lens. "I'm completely naked in a public park, and I'm about to go exploring. Wanna come?"

Making sure to get frequent shots of her nude body, especially in motion, Nina crossed the bandstand and descended the steps at the back. She hadn't come in this way, but she'd scoped it out just before to make sure there was nobody lurking there who might see her, so she knew it well enough to tread a little more confidently.

It was only a few metres of space, the ground overgrown with weeds, fallen branches from the trees and, of course, more litter. But she wandered around as if she was a nymph in the forest, alternately panning the camera over her naked form and around to show where she was, that it was indeed the open air. She felt a heightened sense of awareness, now that she had left her clothing back behind her in the bandstand, but also a giddy, playful feeling. She considered killing three birds with one stone and perhaps shooting some masturbation content too, but something about the location, its dirtiness and sense of abandonment, robbed it of the comfort and sexiness she needed from her surroundings in order to experience actual arousal. So instead she just filmed herself for a few minutes pretending to explore, before returning to the bandstand.

She chuckled as she turned off the camera. It had only been ten minutes, but she'd been naked in a public place -- something she'd never imagined doing before. It had been rather exhilarating, and she was looking forward to going home, taking a nice long bath and perhaps having a few self-induced orgasms while replaying the moments in her mind.

All that changed, though, when she noticed that her bag was gone.

At first, she assumed she'd just gotten turned around, that the spot she'd gone to was not in fact where she'd left the bag. But it they wasn't anywhere else, either. She kicked rubbish aside with her trainer-clad foot, hoping to somehow uncover her missing tote bag, but to no avail.

Blood drained from her face and her stomach turned as with growing horror she realised the implications of her discovery.

Someone had taken her bag, and with it, her clothes.

Someone had been here. During the brief time she had taken to leave the bandstand and film her little extra clip, someone had come in, seen her clothes, picked them up and carried them off.

Someone had been here. They might have been here all along. They might have watched her strip from their hiding place, seen her filming herself naked, and grabbed the bag with her clothes in when she dropped her guard.

They might have been here all along and -- and here real terror washed over her -- they might be here still.

"H-hello?" Nina called out haltingly. She didn't want to draw attention to herself -- but if there was somebody else here, and they had her clothes, they already knew she was here, so there was little point trying to pretend she wasn't. She didn't want to meet the sort of person who hides in an abandoned bandstand and steals from a naked girl but she was trapped here until she could find them.

She hugged herself, crouching, breasts covered by folded arms. She no longer felt any sense of fun about being naked out of doors in semi-public -- every instinct of her body was making her feel vulnerable to the point that it was taking real effort not to flee in panic.

The silence that came as a response was far from reassuring.

"Hello?" she called again. "Are... are you out there? Do you... do you have my bag? It, uh, it has my clothes in. If you have my clothes, I need them. Could I have them back? Please?"

Nothing.

Unfreezing from her terror, Nina began to look around her. If there had been an intruder, they'd left no sign beyond the theft itself. She went to the edge of the bandstand, peered out, trying to see through the dense foliage to the park beyond, wondering if just out of sight some young lads were having a laugh at the thought of the girl they had left naked -- but if they were there, they were invisible to her.

Nina swore, creatively and at length, as the reality sunk in. Her clothes were stolen, and it didn't seem as though she was going to get them back. She was completely naked, and although her current location was secluded enough to prevent discovery, any step back through the brush would leave her naked out in the open, where anyone could see.

With a horrible sinking feeling, Nina realised she wasn't going to be able to get out of this situation by herself. She was going to have to call somebody and get them to come out to the park with something for her to wear so she could get home.

Calling her parents was out. No matter how frightened she currently was, she wasn't ready to have a conversation with her mum and dad that involved explaining why their 21-year-old daughter was stranded completely naked hiding in an abandoned bandstand in a public park. They didn't know she was involved in sex work, and she was quite determined to keep it that way.

She didn't have many of her old school friends left in the local area, most were currently off at university, in their final years of study, almost three years of estrangement between Nina and themselves now. But one or two were still around and although they, too, had no idea she'd been selling pictures and videos of herself online, they might be a little less judgemental about it than her parents. Besides, the main thing was to get her out of this situation before she got into more trouble -- she could worry about her friends' opinions of how she came to be in it later.

Given that the only other option was calling the police (she didn't fancy that -- she wasn't clear on things, but wasn't public nudity a crime of itself? Would she be getting herself in more trouble that way?) or calling a taxi firm (which wouldn't provide her with clothes; she'd have at best a naked streak through the park to the gates, and a journey home nude in a cab, being leered at the whole time by some scruffy taxi driver), she decided to suck it up and ring one of her friends, ideally her friend Michelle, whose home was closest to the park, meaning she would have the least possible wait for some clothes to be delivered to her.

It was then that it dawned on her that her mobile phone was also in her bag, as well as her purse with her money and bank cards in.

Her bag, which had held not just her phone but her purse with her money and bank cards in, was missing too.

She'd been so focussed on the fact that she had been left naked that she'd never considered that whoever had taken her bag hadn't done it to steal her clothing. They were probably more interested in her valuables and had used her absence as a chance to grab them -- robbery and profit was the motivation, nothing more. They perhaps didn't even realise the bag contained her only clothes -- they probably just picked it up and ran before their owner could come back.

If only she'd not put her clothes in her bag, she'd still have been robbed but at least she wouldn't have been left in such a predicament as this!

She had no phone, so couldn't call for help.

She had no clothes on.

She had no money.

And home was at least thirty minutes' walk away.

Nina realised she was very soon going to be unavoidably naked in public.

She felt sick and dizzy, but she couldn't see any way around it. She had no clothes, and staying here might be hidden from view, but it wasn't exactly safe -- or nice. Even trying to wait until nightfall, for the added cover that darkness would bring, would mean lingering too long at the bandstand. She needed to get out of here soon; especially if the person who had stolen her clothes put two and two together and realised that what they had in their possession meant a woman was somewhere in the park completely naked and vulnerable, and returned for reasons even less friendly than simple robbery.

But try as she might, she couldn't compel herself to go forward from her current spot, back through the bushes and out into the main area of the park. Home and safety seemed so far, and she knew that once she set out on that journey there would be no turning back -- she would have to keep moving, hiding where she could but never able to stop until she was home.

And supposing she got home safely, what then? Would she be able to sneak into the house or would she have no choice but to walk through the front door naked, in front of her mother or father or maybe both of them, and have to explain what on earth she'd been doing out in the street with no clothes on?

It was a horrible prospect, but one she knew she had to resign herself to. Unless...

The same friend she had planned to call. Michelle. She was most likely at home, and her house was a lot closer to the park than Nina's was. Plus, it was almost certain that she'd be at home on her own, since her parents worked a long way away and so were often back late. She could make her way to Michelle's and try and explain what had happened. It would be embarrassing, and probably Michelle would be quite shocked, but it wouldn't be as bad as her parents finding out, and she felt sure Michelle would at least be sympathetic enough to lend her some clothes. Even if Michelle was out, she could hide herself in the garden until her friend came back, and at least then nobody else would see her.

She mentally rehearsed the quickest way she knew to get to Michelle's house. She'd still have to be naked in public, but maybe only for ten or fifteen minutes, if she moved quickly. It would be horrible and humiliating but compared to the long trek back home, it seemed like mercy.

--

Crouching down and trying to stay low and out of sight, Nina waited.

She'd left the bandstand, she was hiding in the undergrowth. It wasn't nice here -- the brambles and shrubs scratched her bare skin and she was already nursing nettle stings --but what awaited her was worse. A foot or two in front of her was the open space of the park.

Her stomach churned and she hugged herself with nervousness. She was waiting for the right moment, the moment when there would be nobody in her direct line of sight, when she could burst from the bushes and run, naked, across the green grass and towards her next place of safety and cover.

There! A young woman with a child in a pushchair had just walked up the path, headed towards the kids playground, but there was no sign of anyone else. The woman might see her if she looked back but, Nina reassured herself, it was doubtful. With a deep breath, she willed her legs into movement, stood in a half-crouch, one hand covering her breasts and the other concealing what was between her legs, and dashed from her cover.

Nothing could have prepared her for the experience of being naked in the open. She felt like a prey animal crossing a space where, at any moment, an eagle might swoop down and carry her off. She didn't need to see anyone watching her -- in her mind, there were eyes everywhere, all over her nakedness, judging her.

She felt delirious. The distance she ran was only short but her mind whirled and her vision blurred. Where was she going? Somehow, in the madness of this, she had forgotten...

The way out of the park! That was the only place she could go. And now she was moving, she had to keep going...

She'd re-joined the path that wound its way through the whole park. The risk of being seen increased with every step -- it was a pleasant day, anybody could have been walking in the park, and the first she would know of them would be if she turned a corner and bumped into them.

She was almost hysterical now, still running. Then, suddenly, up ahead, people!

Had they seen her? If not, they soon would. Desperately, she looked around for cover, but there was none. All she could do was keep going, take the hit, accept them seeing her, and hope they didn't give chase.

She fixed her vision straight ahead. She couldn't look at them, didn't even know if they were male or female, old or young. She knew they could see her nakedness, see from her body language she was frightened and humiliated. She wondered if she could stop and plead for help but the thought of speaking to these people, even if it would end in her perhaps being given a jacket or something to cover herself by a kindly soul, was too much to bear. So, she just kept running, eyes on the path ahead, on the park gates, so close now, yet somehow a million miles away.

Then, it was done. She was past them. She daren't look back, to see if they were following. Her ears were deaf to any shouts they may have given, deaf to all but the sound of her own blood pounding. Her heart was racing. Adrenaline was fuelling her now.

She burst from the park and into the street with barely a break in stride, turning left, continuing to run. There was no stopping now. The street offered even less cover than the park had, and although she saw no pedestrians ahead, cars whooshed past. A row of parked vehicles between her and the open road offered some small amount of cover, and she kept herself low, hoping to remain hidden by them, but it wasn't exactly reassuring.

She had to keep moving, had to find some cover and take a moment to hide and stop and work out where to go from here, before someone saw her. She was too exposed now, so conscious of her own nudity, conscious too that her hands did little to cover her, and simply made her body more enticing to the eyes of strangers.

What direction was Michelle's house in? Here, a left, she thought, leaving the main road and entering a street of houses. She saw, straight away, safety -- an alleyway between two buildings, private access, somewhere she could hide at least a short while. She ran for it, disappearing into the shade and shadow, crouching down, hiding, her breath ragged and her heart pounding.

She forced herself into silence and something approaching calm. How far had she come? Farther than she had thought she could, father than she had thought she would dare. She had been seen naked, undoubtedly, but had escaped without confrontation, without immediate reprisal. All she needed to do was repeat this, to go from cover to cover for maybe five more minutes and then she would arrive at Michelle's place.

She made as if to move, but then instinct stopped her. She froze, barely daring to breathe as, up ahead, people crossed the opening of the alleyway. They didn't give a glance down it, didn't discover her; but if she'd moved a moment earlier she would have emerged right into their view.

This was too much. She felt dizzy. She'd never felt embarrassment like it. Getting naked in front of others had never been a particularly daunting task -- even before she'd become a camgirl, she had never felt shy during sex, and never balked at being nude in changing rooms. But those were places and situations where her nakedness was, if not actually unremarkable, then certainly not unexpected. They were times when being nude was entirely appropriate. Now, a long way from safety, with a walk ahead through streets used by who knew how many people, she wished more than anything she had some clothing. But all she had to cover herself was her hands, and they were not a very effective substitute.

Covering herself with her hands had another drawback, too. In spite of everything -- perhaps because of the adrenaline propelling her forward, because of the fear -- she was beginning to feel another troubling sensation; arousal. She was wet, she knew from having her hand clamped over her exposed pussy, fingers naturally resting between her lips; wet, her body telling her she was eager to be touched.

Cautiously, she moved her hand away. Was it better to be seen completely exposed below the waist and be able to bear the sensation of arousal than it was to try and cover herself and inadvertently provide greater stimulation?

She decided to attempt the former. After all, it wasn't as though her attempts at modesty were actually providing her with any -- and she could probably move more quickly if she wasn't hobbling about with her hand between her legs.

Hugging her exposed breasts with both arms now, Nina cautiously stood and peered from the alleyway. She knew where she was now, only a few streets away from Michelle's house -- and the closer she got to her friend's place, the less busy with traffic these roads would become. She just had to suck it up and accept that passing cars, and maybe more than one pedestrian, was going to see her naked.

There was nobody in the immediate vicinity, and with an adrenaline kick-up-the-arse, Nina stepped from the alleyway and strode, as quickly as she could, up the street.

The sun here was warm on her bare skin and was yet another reminder of the sensation of being utterly naked in public. It was curiously less unpleasant now. Glancing around to make sure she wasn't likely to run into any people, Nina cautiously let her arms fall by her sides and tried to walk (briskly) as if she were clothed.

Requiax
Requiax
1,103 Followers