Naani's Retirement Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai stopped, worried. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "You're just a little more than I'm used to," she answered with a nervous laugh. "I'm okay, just... go slow, okay?"

Kai grinned and gave her a peck on the lips. After a moment, he began to move with slow, sweetly tortuous deliberation. Gradually, his invasion began to resemble the pleasure she craved, and with him kissing that spot on her neck he somehow seemed to know was her weak point, she felt herself starting to relax and enjoy the moment.

Then there was him talking right in her ear, saying things like, "Ooooh, baby, your pussy's so wet... you feel so good..." and the like, with this deep, passionate, sexy voice. He didn't sound anything like the Kai she knew. If she wasn't getting her brains fucked out, Naani might have found it funny. As it was, he was doing all the right things, and it was edging her closer and closer to another orgasm. She needed more, she reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her to encourage him.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned loudly. "Make my pussy cum again, all over that big... fucking... dick!" She made a point to emphasize the last three words by thrusting up towards him to match his movement. Moments later, she was chanting his name and cheering him on.

"Kai, Kai, oh, fuck, Kai... yes, that's it... it's your pussy, it's your pussy... I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIING!" Her second climax, apparently more intense than the first, caused Naani to thrash under Kai like a woman possessed. Kai stopped fucking her to allow her to ride out the sensations. Panting and momentarily spent, Naani lay under him, spasming and basking in the afterglow.

"Are you okay?" he asked for the second time that night.

"Mmmm, more than okay," Naani answered brightly, pushing him off her and getting on all fours. "Come on," she said, rotating her hips and wiggling her ass invitingly. "Show me what you can really do with that dick."

Kai moved into position behind her, lined himself up at her entrance, and slid in to the hilt. After a few initial thrusts to reacquaint her with his dick, he gripped her hips roughly and began pounding her pussy in earnest. The room was filled with the sounds of grunts, gasps, and flesh slapping against flesh. Naani made a valiant effort to withstand his onslaught and match him, arching her back and throwing her ass back on him, but Kai was merciless, and he kept stroking the sweet spot at her core better than anyone she'd known in years. She felt it building up, even more intensely than her previous orgasms... she couldn't hold back...

As Naani screamed and collapsed onto the bed, Kai felt a warm, wet sensation over his balls and lower abdomen. Looking down, he was greeted by an unbelievable sight; Naani was a squirter. She'd soaked him and the sheets in her juices. He was glistening with her essence, and the vision soon brought him over the edge, filling the condom with his seed with a strangled cry. He lay on the bed next to her, panting and sweating. As his breathing gradually returned to normal, he became aware of the bed shifting as Naani got up and crawled to him. He felt her peeling the condom off him and heard the rustling of plastic as it was thrown in the trash. A few moments later, he felt the sensation of warm, soft, wet cloth on his genitals. Picking his head up, he saw Naani wiping their juices off of him with a washcloth. She was gentle, and she was looking at his naked body with affection and awe. When she finished, she hung the washcloth on a nearby chair and kissed the head of his dick like she did after she'd finished blowing him, as if it was some treasured thing, separate from him. When it twitched in response, she giggled and climbed into bed next to him, snuggling close to his body. He took her in his arms and drifted off to sleep.

"Mmm... good morning," a familiar voice cooed.

A groggy Kai slowly came to. It took him a moment to realize who the voice belonged to, that he, and she, were naked, and why. Slowly, he opened his eyes to see that he was spooning Naani, who was grinding her ass on his morning wood and smiling at him over her shoulder. Her hair was back in the crown braid from earlier in the week. She must have redone it while he was asleep. The light from the rising sun peeked through the blinds and threw itself across their interwined bodies.

"Morning," he replied, relishing the sensation of their close contact and thankful there seemed to be no awkwardness or regrets about the previous night. "How do you feel?"

"Sore," she answered with a smirk. "Like I had some mind-blowing sex last night. Did you see that you made me squirt?"

"Yeah! That was kind of a turn-on," Kai said. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Well, it's not exactly appropriate workplace conversation," Naani said with a laugh. "I've only been able to do it with maybe two other people."

"Lucky me." Naani laughed again.

"I meant what I said last night," she said after a moment. "We should've done this a long time ago."

Kai thought for a moment. "So why didn't we?"

She turned to him. "I think you know why: we'd have lost our jobs if anyone found out. And believe me, I'd be wanting that dick and tongue you got at work, so it would only be a matter of time."

"Worth it," he said with a grin. She hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"Reason number two: I'm old enough to be your mother. Can you really see yourself bringing me around your friends? To meet your family?"

The grin faded from Kai's face as he realized she was being serious. Unemployment wouldn't affect him, a young man just starting out in life, as much as it would Naani, who had clearly worked very hard for much of her life to retire relatively early. She didn't want to throw it away for a fling; and, he had to be honest, she only saw this as a fling.

"I think I could," he said finally. Naani smiled sadly and shook her head.

"And reason number three: I'm moving away in four weeks. You're probably not even looking to settle down right now, but when you do, you're gonna want someone young. Someone tender. Someone who lives here." Recognizing the tone of finality in her voice, Kai's heart sank. He began to turn his face away before Naani pulled it back and kissed him.

"Oh, baby, believe me, if I was a young gal again..." She let the sentence hang in the air as she lightly raked his chest with her fingernails. "You would be all mine. Every day, and every night. But look on the bright side."

"Which is?"

"This keeps things simple. I like simple. I'm retired, so we don't have to worry about getting fired. And you get to be a young, single man. I don't wanna put ties on you."

"Unless I ask you to," Kai quipped. She gasped and hit him again, scandalized.

"You's a freak, you know," Naani said, giggling. "And Connecticut is just a train ride away. You could come visit on the weekends. I have a whole part of the house to myself."

"Oh, really?" Kai asked with a smirk.

"Really." She rolled over and grabbed another condom out of her nightstand. "Get on your back."

She straddled Kai's supine body and began to touch herself. He found the sight of her masturbating in front of him incredibly erotic, and he felt himself getting hard again. He reached up to join his hands with hers on her body, but she slapped them away coquettishly.

"No," she said. "Just relax. Let me do the work." Soon, the squelching sound of her fingers moving in and out of her pussy told them both she was sufficiently wet. She pulled her glistening fingers out of her cunt and made a show of licking and sucking her own juices off them. Absentmindedly, Kai began to jerk himself off, but Naani smacked his hand away again. He frowned in frustration.

"No," she repeated, more sternly this time. "Wait. Let my pussy please you." Unwrapping the condom and rolling it down on his shaft, Naani lifted herself up and slowly penetrated herself with it. She gasped and whispered, "God, this big, young dick..." After a moment, she slowly began to bounce up and down on it. Her breath, and her pace, soon began to quicken. She leaned forward and rode him harder. Kai clasped her face in his hands and kissed her roughly, now thoroughly turned on by her aggression. He grabbed her hips and thrust up into her as she came down, matching her rhythm.

"Oh, God, yes, that's it," Naani cooed in his ear. "Fuck me back, baby. Fuck me deep. Work this grown pussy." She leaned back into a squatting position, her weight supported by her arms. Trying to keep a steady pace while riding her young lover caused a sheen of sweat to break out over her body. She was panting as if running a marathon.

"Ooooh, I'm getting a workout on this dick!" Naani said, laughing.

"And you look good doing it," Kai said, in that deep, sensual voice that gave her goosebumps. He ran his hands over her body, and a familiar warm pressure began to build in her core. Her rhythm suffered for it, as her movements grew more erratic and her eyelids closed tightly in concentration. They flew open again at the unexpected sensation focused on her clit; Kai was rubbing it determinedly with his thumb, a hard look in his eyes that was commanding her to cum. And cum she did - try as she might to fight her climax, Kai was having none of it. Her legs began to shake, then, with a squeal, they clamped shut, squuezing her creaming pussy even tighter around his shaft. The added friction brought him closer to the edge in turn, and, holding her in place, thrust upwards into her until he got off as well.

Naani collapsed on top of him, out of breath and newly sore but satisfied. He was still inside her, throbbing and massaging her walls as the last of his cum dribbled into the condom. She sighed with contentment and whispered, "I liked that. You make me feel good... sexy."

Kai kissed her forehead and said, "You are sexy. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

She rested her chin on his chest and giggled. "I think this is going to be a very interesting month, my darling." Kai cocked an eyebrow and smirked at her.

"Why only a month?"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

it really fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I 2nd that, Write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much.

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

Damn good. Write more stories, please.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sharing My Landlady's Bed Robin develops a crush on his sixty-something landlady.in Mature
Ms Jones A young man and his mother's best friend...in Mature
Mama's Beach House A man and his best friend's mother become lovers.in Mature
Mama Bear The lonely neighbor lady and I become close.in Mature
Eva A man finds love in the arms of his best friends mother.in Mature
More Stories