Nadia Pt. 05

Story Info
Finding Love.
6.1k words
4.63
966
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning had arrived.

The dreaded Monday morning, the beginning of the work week. Once in my life, I looked forward to Monday. I went back to work and felt useful. Of course, at times, I never left work during the weekend. But now, here, my life was not the same. Oh yes, I still enjoyed work. There was something different now. She is Nadia.

It had been many months since our chance meeting in the coffee shop. Our growing relationship blossomed into a love affair. I was very deeply in love with Nadia. There, I said it aloud to myself. Silly is not it, or perhaps not. I had said it to Nadia, and I know she believed it. Those words had never exited my mouth before. Now, it was true. But now that I think about it, she had not used those words with me. I know she cares for me. I know she loves to be with me. Do I need to hear those words? Shouldn't I be content with what I have?

I prepared for work and was out the door. A quick stop for coffee and I was there. Reading forms, filling out forms, attending meetings, phone calls to make, and discussions. That was a usual day. But then, today wasn't usual, was it? The day moved slowly for me. Anticipation of this evening weighed heavily in my thoughts. I spent much time looking at my watch, or the clocks in each room. I will swear to you that they moved backwards.

At last, after what I perceived as eons, the day was over.

I walked much too quickly and arrived much too early for our rendezvous.

The server at the wine bar asked.

"What would we like today?"

The server, his name was Joseph, knew me by name. He had also taken exceptionally good notes concerning our likes and dislikes.

I gave it some thought.

I spoke.

"I don't know today, surprise me please with something new."

Joseph asked.

"Sweat or dry?"

I spoke.

"Dry, if you please."

Joseph left the counter and began to search in the back for his choice. After a few moments, he came back with a bottle.

I asked.

"What have you found for me?"

Joseph spoke.

"What I have for you today is an Agiorgitiko, a Greek wine. The grapes used to produce this red wine give it a lush, velvety favor with black cherry flavors."

And Joseph smiled.

I spoke.

"Please pour and Nadia should be along shortly."

Joseph poured the wine and I let it stand for a few minutes. I know it was a few minutes as I looked at my watch one thousand, two hundred and seventy-three times in those few minutes. The appointed time came and went. She is busy I thought and cannot get away. The traffic is bad and has slowed her down.

Finally, closer to seven, the bell on the door rang out. I turned and there she was. Nadia wore a short-sleeved dress of sapphire blue. Once again, her black hair and ringlets fell about her shoulders. I do not know what she does or how, but each time it is as though I see her for the first time.

Nadia began to walk across the room. I met her halfway and picked her up by the waist and twirled her around while I kissed her. Joseph smiled and poured Nadia's glass. Other patrons watched us as well. Some shook their heads and some of the older ones just smiled and nodded yes. I did not care what they thought, Nadia was here, with me.

We found a table and sat with our wine. Joseph managed to be sure we drank the entire bottle. Such a good server. Nadia and I chatted a little about our respective days. And now the wine finished, and it was time to have some dinner. We went around the corner to the small mom and pop place we had frequented so many times.

They knew us by name as well. Tonight's special was simple, spaghetti and meatballs. Simple? Not on a bet. The spaghetti was lightly coated with garlic infused olive oil and then covered in a red sauce that had simmered for I do not know how long. But the favors were concentrated. The meatballs were the size of a compact car and crafted from ground beef and ground lamb. The meat was seasoned to perfection. What that seasoning was, I will never know, as the chief cook (Mama, as she was known) will never release that recipe.

And as always, there was bread and Chianti. Simple? But surely a meal to be savored and enjoyed. Nadia and I continued to eat and talk as we always had done. Tonight, however, towards the end of the evening, she became quieter.

It was if she wanted to say something but did not have the words. I would ask if everything was all right and she would break into her usual smile and say yes, everything is fine. I walked Nadia home.

We stood at her door to say goodnight. Once more, it seemed as if she wanted to tell me something, but no words. We kissed goodnight, she went in and I walked back to my apartment. We will not meet tomorrow. Our discussions that evening let one another know that work would be overtime tomorrow. I was not certain what Nadia did and she never spoke much concerning it. I imagined it was important enough that she was unable to discuss it. That was fine.

It was Friday for lunch before we could meet again. Apparently work for us was busy and demanding, as work can sometimes be. Lunch Friday was soup and salad at a local bistro. Nothing fancy you would think. The minestrone was homemade and accompanied by a Caesar salad with homemade dressing. Lunch was over and we must go back to our jobs and finish the last few hours of the work week.

As we parted, Nadia spoke.

"I must see you tonight, it is important. Please come to my apartment at seven. I will have dinner ready. Yes?"

I spoke.

"I will be there. What would you like me to bring?"

Nadia replied.

"Please pick up the wine from Monday, won't you?"

I spoke.

"Of course."

As I returned to my job, my mind was racing. The occasional silence from Nadia or her inability to find the right words. Something was wrong and I did not know what. She will tell me, and we will work through it.

The appointed hour arrived, and I was prepared with the wine of choice. Nadia invited me in and asked me to open the wine. Dinner would be ready shortly.

Nadia spoke.

"Come into the kitchen and we will have an appetizer."

I went into the kitchen and on the counter was a stack of pita bread, a bowl of tzatziki, cubes of feta cheese and a large bowl of Kalamata olives. We nibbled on these treats while Nadia continued to cook.

Greek salads were already prepared and in the refrigerator. Lamb chops broiled in the oven. There were also potatoes and green beans. All was ready and the table was set. I seated Nadia and then myself. This was a table of culinary delights as far as I was concerned. I had learned about most of this when eating out with Nadia. Tonight, she had prepared it all. I did not know much of Nadia's past, but I did wonder how she knew to cook in this style. I had learned from my grandmother and my parents.

Was it the same for Nadia? The pieces began to form in my mind. She did not seem to have an accent of any I could discern. Her English was perfect, even down to the American euphemisms you hear daily.

I decided not to ask but let the evening progress. She will tell me what is when she is ready. In the meantime, enjoy her company and the food she had made. We ate a lot of what Nadia had prepared and it was delicious.

Nadia spoke.

"Would like desert now?"

I spoke.

"Yes, please, may I ask what we are having?"

Nadia replied.

"I have prepared Greek rice pudding for us."

I asked.

"Please, and if you would, tell what is in it."

Nadia informed me.

"The recipe I use has rice, milk, eggs, sugar, and a dash of salt, some lemon rind, vanilla, and cinnamon."

I spoke.

"Vanilla and cinnamon?" Where have I caught that scent before?"

Nadia just giggled.

Desert was delectable.

Nadia announced.

"Now, I am bringing out the big guns, the Ouzo. Would you like it straight up or as the Greeks, cut with water?"

I answered.

"Uhhh, let's cut it first and see what happens."

Nadia liked wine, and I had never observed her drinking Ouzo. Something was amiss and she was trying to fortify to say something. Also, I did not want to drink too much.

Nadia had warned me once.

"When you think you've had enough Ouzo, it too late."

After the first glass, Nadia reached across the table to take my hand. Here it comes, I thought.

Nadia spoke.

"I must tell you something now, something hard, something I have been trying to say for many days. I must leave you; I must return home."

Nadia's voice quivered as she spoke, and she was visibly upset. I reached across the table with my other hand and placed it atop hers. She wept openly now, and I pulled her into my lap. Nadia buried her head in my neck and shoulders, the tears streamed down her face and on to me.

When she had recovered a little, I spoke.

"You must tell me all about it. I have known for some days now that something was wrong, and you were trying to tell me."

Nadia spoke.

"I have been ordered home by my government. I work for them here in the States. You never asked and I never told you as it did not seem to matter."

I spoke calmly to her.

"Nadia, what you do at work is not important to me, you are the critical focus in my life now. But tell me, where is home? Your voice has no accent, and you sound as though you have lived here all your life?"

Nadia let go a long sigh and began.

"I am from Greece. My father worked for the government here in the States. When I was a child, we traveled back and forth on his business. Most of my schooling was here, in this city."

I replied,

"I see, that explains your lack of accent. Do you speak Greek as well?"

Nadia spoke.

"Ναι, η αγάπη μου, τόσο εύκολα όσο η αγγλική, (Yes, my love, as easily as English)."

I spoke.

"How much time do we have before your return?"

Nadia replied.

"Two weeks, my dear "and she sighed once more.

I spoke.

"Then my love, we shall not waste a second. Every moment, we shall concentrate and spend time together. Yes?"

Nadia spoke.

"Ναι αγάπη μου" (Yes, my love).

I held Nadia in my lap for an extended time. I wanted to breathe her scent and place it firmly in my memory. To remember her the feel of her hair and the warmth of her body next to mine. All the sensations she had to offer me, I wanted to treasure, to place deeply in my mind. To savor and cherish when she was gone. To replay in my mind until I was old.

After some time, Nadia wiped her face and spoke,

"I must look a mess; how can you abide to look at me?"

I spoke.

"You will always be a gem to behold. I could look at you until my eyes are too old to focus. And then, I will have your vision in my head and heart to recall."

She gave no answer, nor did I give her the opportunity. I covered her mouth with mine. I resolved that each kiss, each caress would be treated as if it were the last. I would waste nothing.

Nadia spoke.

"Please, let me up. I want to look my best for you. I will be back in a few moments. Would you be kind enough to straighten the kitchen?"

I answered.

"Do what you need, I will do as you ask. But please, do not take exceptionally long."

And in a flurry, she went to her bedroom. I place the leftovers in containers and cleaned the plates and flatware. All was put away and all was clean. I stood next to the counter with my glass of Ouzo, full strength this time.

Nadia emerged from her bedroom. I will try to describe the way she appeared. She wore a white gown of translucent material that shimmered in the light when moving. The dress was gathered and went over her left shoulder, leaving the right bare. The sides were open slits from top to bottom. A sash of the same material was about her waist. Nadia had redone her makeup and hair. I would catch the full view of her legs as she promenaded across the room. Her breasts swayed in time to her steps. The nipples protruded proudly as she sauntered toward me.

The smile she wore was devilish and her green eyes twinkled in the light. Aphrodite could in no way compare in beauty, grace, or charm to the woman before me now. As she has done to me so many times, it was a though it was the first time I had looked upon her. Nadia whirled about the room with her arms up and away from her body. When she moved just so, I would catch a small glimpse of what lay underneath. She was tantalizing me again.

Should there had been music, it would have been the Siren's song. Finally, decisively, and irreversibly, she came to me. As before, the words were difficult to find. I was unable to produce the proper string of verbs and adjectives. I put my arms around her waist and slowly, so very slowly, began to draw her to me. The scent of cinnamon and vanilla filled my head the closer she became.

I spoke.

"You are a goddess, and I must worship you."

Nadia replied.

"I am your goddess, do with me as you will."

No more words, no more discussion, we communicated with only touch and eyes. Nadia led me to the middle of the room. She left me for a moment to begin the music. Her choice was soft, slow, and dreamlike in quality. Nadia floated back to me, and we danced in the semi darkness.

We swayed tenderly to the gentle sounds. Hand in hand, swaying, sometimes caressing, sometimes embracing, and always kissing. I would take my breath from her, and she would take mine.

Nadia looked up into my eyes and whispered.

"Come with me my love and let us be as only lovers can."

We moved toward the bedroom, but unwillingly let go of our embrace. It became a slow twirl in that direction. Once there, Nadia sat me on the edge of the bed and stepped back. The sash fell from her waist and one movement, the gown fell from her shoulder and to the floor.

Nadia whispered.

"Let me help you out of those clothes."

One by one, my garments joined hers on the floor. Her touch, how do I describe it? Gentle, yet firm, soft, but with strength and wandering, as my hands began to do with her body. Nadia pushed me back on the bed and pinned my arms to the mattress with her hands. She commenced to massage my face and chests with her breasts. Leisurely, they touched each part. I would try to kiss and lick them as she did this, but each time, she would pull them out of my reach, giggling. I could take no more.

In a quick movement, I reversed the positions. Now, I had Nadia's arms immobilized. Her face, shoulders and breasts were all in a comfortable reach. I made a particular point of kissing, licking, and sucking all areas in my reach. Nadia struggled a little to be free of my grasp, but not too much, I think. I let her go and softly lifted her to the middle of the bed. Nadia hurriedly pulled me to her.

Nadia spoke.

"I want you; I want you now."

I did as she asks and entered her. Propping on my elbows, I lay atop Nadia. We kissed, we caressed and made slow enthusiastic love. With time and slowly increasing movements and tempo, we reached our climax. Once more, I kissed her very deeply. I fell beside Nadia and pulled her as close as imaginable. Within my arms, this is where I wanted her, here, now, and always.

Nadia looked up into my eyes and spoke.

"I love you."

And then her head was back to my shoulder. She had said it, and I knew she had meant it. As we lay together, in my mind, I began to ponder how I could keep this relationship. I cannot suffer the loss. There is a way, and I was going to find it.

I spoke.

"Nadia, my love, I will spend every moment with you. I will ask for time off and I ask that you do the same. Would you please do this for me?"

Nadia replied.

"Yes, my love, for you, yes. There shall be no lost moments for us."

The lights went out and we slept as one. Holding, clutching, clinging, hugging, and embracing so that we may not lose touch during the night. My mind continued to work on what I may do to stay with her. Monday would be a telling day for me. But tonight, we are together. I had plans for tomorrow. We shall see what becomes of them.

Saturday morning, with Nadia was all I wanted it to be. Falling asleep as one and then waking together.

Nadia spoke.

"Let's get into the bathtub and you can scrub my back."

With that, she rolled out of bed and to the bathroom. I heard the water running and she spoke loudly.

"Please go make coffee and bring it in here first before you join me."

Off the kitchen, rumbling around and the Moka pot is on. Months pass while I am waiting and then it is finally done. All is ready, just the way she likes it. Back to the bathroom with a carafe and cups. My eyes are greeted with a bathtub full of bubbles, rising steam and Nadia, hair up.

Nadia spoke.

"Pour the coffee, my love and then join me."

I spoke.

"Uh, Okay"

Sometimes, I do not know what gets into me and other times, I know it is her. The coffee is poured and into the tub I go. The hot water feels wonderful and I slip into the tub behind Nadia. She leans back against my chest, and we soak and drink coffee. A genuinely nice combination. We continued to soak and drink until the coffee was gone.

Then it was time to be serious about the bath. We soaped one another and had much fun doing it. The bath was over and we were clean. I dried her off as I had done before and then, the cinnamon and vanilla oil she likes, over her entire body.

Nadia pads off to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and I finish drying.

She calls to me from the kitchen.

"No clothes this morning, stay naked with me."

This is not something I had done before. You cleaned up and you got dressed. That is what you did. For Nadia, this was a way of life and she was extremely comfortable with it. I must confess, I liked seeing her this way. She asked me too; it is what I am going to do. I walked into the kitchen as nonchalantly as was possible.

Nadia just smiled and continued with breakfast.

Nadia spoke.

"We are having poached eggs on toast this morning. What would you like on yours?"

I spoke.

"Hot sauce, do you have any?"

Nadia replied.

"Hmmmmm, just Cajun garlic hot sauce, will that do?"

I spoke.

"That will do nicely."

Breakfast was great, there was more coffee and then we went to sit in the sun. Once more, this is not something I did, but Nadia made it feel as normal as anything. We spent the rest of the morning just sitting together, nude, in the sun.

Nadia asks.

"What do we have planned for the day?"

I answered.

"I have some plans for this evening, but you will need some clothing that is easy to wear, how shall I say, undo."

Nadia spoke.

"We should go shopping."

"Yes, let us get dressed and go shopping. You will offer my opinion on my attire for this evening."

We spent the afternoon walking through the different shops in the neighborhood. Nadia tried on many different pieces. I have to say, she looked fantastic in most of them, but it was not what I was looking for. At one shop, Nadia tried a bright pink, button down maxi dress, perfect I thought.

Nadia spoke.

"What do you have planned for us?"

I answered.

"In time, just be comfortable this evening."

Earlier in the week, I had arranged to rent a classic car. Well, it is a classic anyway. It was a 1969 Chevy Belair. Four doors and bench seats. Let me say that once more, bench seats. The auto would be delivered later that afternoon. I had found a Drive in Movie Theater near to us. The movies that night would be some classics. A collection of Ed Wood Jr. films.

These gems were among the worst ever made. I was especially fond of "Plan 9, from outer space". The car was delivered, my date for this evening was dressed in pink and we were ready to go. It was a short drive to the theater and I paid our admission.

I spoke.

"Where would you like to park, my dear?"

Nadia's wicked reply.

"In the back, of course."

We found a nice spot, as secluded as it could be and settled in. Of course, you must wait for darkness to fall before the movies may begin. Nadia moved over on the bench seat and sat next to me.

12