Nadia's Man-Toys: Clark

Story Info
Clark speaks out about how he met Nadia.
852 words
4.09
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Clark. I'm 18 and have the best life ever. It's not the easiest job, but it has its perks.

Daily I get to fuck the most beautiful woman on the planet. Her name is Nadia and I am part of her harem of Man-Toys. It seems weird, I know. But let me explain how I arrived here.

It all started when I saw her. I was just starting my senior year of high school and was on the swim team. The pool was busy so I decided to go for an evening run around the track. I was a few miles in when I noticed her white Ferrari pull up next to the gate.

I finished my lap and as my path took me close to the car she stepped out of the driver's seat wearing only a thin bikini and a confident look of power.

Her skin was golden tan, her hair dark and kissed by gods, her body firm and soft, inviting, and welcome. I knew, in that moment I fucking knew, that I would sleep with her. On a primal, evolutionary level, I knew that my cock would be raw and wet deep within her vagina, and that she would milk my seed into her body. It was written and nothing could stop it.

Wearing only my running shorts (I never run with a shirt), I walked over to her without an invitation. I was still breathing heavy and sweating as I stopped in front of her. She looked me over like she was buying me from the meat market, which I guess she was, and ran her hands down my hard body, abs to my fuck-me lines. In that moment I was so thankful for youth and exercise.

"You can finish your run once you finish pumping your load into me," she whispered. She stroked my now hard cock through my sweat-soaked running shorts. "I collect studs like you. If you have what it takes." She leaned back against the car, and slid her bikini bottom to the side, revealing her shaved and perfect pussy.

Instinct took over. I pulled my wet running shorts down to my thighs, grabbed her by the hips and kissed her passionately as she guided my throbbing cock into her dripping wet depths. Her heat and strength were crushing as her pussy massaged my dick with each thrust.

"Do you feel that?" she asked.

I was fucking her hard, face to face and flesh to flesh there up against her car.

"That slickness you feel, that is the living seed of my Toys. Cum in me. Give yourself to me. Let your seed flow into my body and mingle with the seed of my Toys."

I was lost. Her flesh and her sex were too powerful. My male instinct to fuck and cum triggered in such a primal way that, in that moment, there was no thought in my mind of rationality, of my future, or of anything except the carnal pleasure and burning heat in her core and reaching the extension of my essence to touch it.

I gave no thought to her pleasure, only on my cock and my growing, boiling pleasure. The harder I fucked her, the closer I got to that terminal end that I needed to achieve.

She held me close, her large breasts pressed to my hard chest. Her smell was intoxicating, her perfume was seductive, her spirit was all encompassing.

She began rolling her hips against my thrusts, moving my cock all directions within her crushing depths, stretching and pressing and working hard toward my release.

She grabbed my hair and pressed it into her chest as she grunted and trembled. Her body tensed and spasmed, rolling like a wave and riding the orgasm that my young, youthful cock provided her.

I surrendered to the lust and the need. Pushed past the brink, I grabbed her ass and held myself deep inside of her as my orgasm boiled up my cock toward the head of my dick.

She held me close and whispered into my ear, "Give it to me. Cum for me, baby. Cum for me."

I gave in to her commands, letting go all control and allowing my essence to flow out of me. I felt the cum erupt from the head of my cock in thick jets as I released again and again into her unprotected pussy.

She spoke, pausing each time my cock erupted within her, "Yes- Good b- Yes, good- Keep it flowing into me. Drain your balls into- me and give up- that seed. Spill into- me."

She reached between us, gripped my cock like a vice with her hand, and jacked me off, squeezing every drop of me into her burning depths.

I was spent and weak in the knees as she stood me back onto my own feet. She pulled my wet shorts up, disregarding the raging hard cock still dripping cum protruding from them.

She slid her bikini bottom back into place, handed me a business card, and drove away.

The rest is history.