Nadiya Khan - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tell me about yourself, Adam,' Nadiya said after we'd been walking for about five minutes. 'I don't feel that I know much about you. Do you have any brothers and sisters?'

'A sister,' I admitted, 'five years older than me.' I went on to tell her about my family and my job and what I did in my spare time when I wasn't chasing after Asian checkout ladies.

'What about you?' I asked when I'd run out of anything even remotely interesting to say. 'I know even less about you.'

She smiled. 'I'm afraid there's not very much to say. I was brought up in Wembley, as you know. My parents were very religious and I didn't have much freedom as a girl and when I was seventeen I married a much older man and we moved up here to the city.' She paused. 'I suppose that you would call it an arranged marriage. I only met him a month before the ceremony.'

'And was it ok?' I asked, hesitantly.

'No,' she replied, slowly. 'It wasn't ok for me. He was very old-fashioned and domineering and he had very fixed ideas about a woman's place in society. He wouldn't let me work; he hardly let me out on my own at all, except to go shopping!'

'What did you do all day?' I asked.

'Clean, cook, mend his clothes. Oh, and he let me go to the library sometimes so I spent a lot of time reading.'

'What did you read?'

'Anything and everything. I just had this big thirst for knowledge.'

'Do you have children?' I asked.

'We couldn't have them,' she replied, sadly. 'He said it was my fault but the gynaecologist said there was nothing wrong with me, that he could see.'

'What happened to him?' I asked.

'He died, a couple of years ago. He was twenty-five years older than me,' she added.

'I'm sorry,' I said, awkwardly.

'Don't be. At last I have some independence, even if that means having to work supermarket checkouts.'

'Don't you like it?'

'It's ok. You get to meet some interesting people sometimes,' she smiled at me.

We walked until midday, when we found a secluded spot to have our lunch, sitting on the rough grass and sheltered from the breeze by a huge, gritstone boulder. After we'd eaten we sat with our backs to the rock and looked out over the sweep of moorland to the distant granite outcrops to the north. After about five minutes I turned to Nadiya.

'Do you mind if I kiss you?' I asked.

'No,' she said quietly. 'I'd like you to.'

I put my arm around her and drew her to me and she tilted her face to mine and we kissed for the first time. A gentle, intimate meeting of lips, tenderly brushing against each other, feeling their warmth and softness, smelling her skin, feeling her wind-blown hair tickle my face.

I pressed harder and she responded, working her lips against mine, opening her mouth to allow my tongue inside her, letting me taste her and explore her.

We kissed for long minutes while the light wind soughed through the heather and blew Nadiya's grey hair about. Eventually we parted and I looked into her dark eyes as she looked back at me.

'Thank you,' I said, softly and she laid her head on my shoulder and we sat for a few more minutes not talking.

'How old are you, Adam?' she asked after a long silence.

It was a question I had been half expecting. 'Twenty-eight,' I told her.

'I'm forty-eight,' she said quietly. 'I just wanted you to know.'

We got up soon afterwards and completed the circuit back to the car. The conversation on the way back was slightly forced, and it felt as though some of the magic had gone out of the afternoon. I didn't try to kiss Nadiya again.

It was almost five pm when I drew up outside her house. Nadiya invited me in for a coffee, rather to my surprise. Her house was small and cluttered but at the same time neat and clean. I sat in the front room on the small sofa and Nadiya sat next to me as we sipped our drinks.

'I'm sorry if I put a damper on the afternoon,' she said, putting her coffee cup down on a little three-legged table. 'I suppose I'm a bit confused about why a good-looking twenty-eight-year-old lawyer wants to spend time with a middle-aged checkout lady. I'm sorry if that sounds awful, Adam, after you've given me two lovely days out, but you can see where I'm coming from, can't you?'

Again, it was a question I had been anticipating. 'Yes,' I agreed, 'I can see why you might question my motives but they are really very simple: I find you strikingly attractive and very interesting to talk to and I really like being with you.'

She smiled, hesitantly. 'Really?'

'Yes,' I said firmly, 'really. Now come here and let me kiss you.'

I put my arm around her and drew her to me and our lips met again but this time it was all wrong. Nadiya felt stiff and unresponsive in my embrace and her lips were closed. I pulled away and looked at her but she looked down into her lap.

'What's the matter?' I asked, gently.

'I can't kiss you here,' she said quietly. 'Not in this house.' I stroked her long, grey hair and her soft cheek and she gave me a wan smile. 'I know it's silly, Adam, but I feel as though he's watching me.'

I thought for a while.

'Look, Nadiya, why don't you come over to my house and stay the night? I've got a spare bedroom,' I added hastily. 'We can go out for a meal tonight and maybe do something tomorrow.'

She was silent for a few seconds, still staring at her lap. Then she looked up and smiled shyly at me. 'Yes, that would be lovely, Adam. Are you sure you don't mind? We don't have to go out for dinner; I could cook something.'

'Of course I don't mind,' I laughed. 'And I want to take you out for dinner.'

'I'd better go and pack an overnight bag.' She got up and headed for the door to the hall. 'Should I pack a dress if we're going out to dinner?'

'Yes,' I told her, keen to see more of her figure, and she disappeared upstairs.

While she was packing I phoned the restaurant and reserved a table for seven pm, then I sat looking around the room at her pictures and knick-knacks. Over the fireplace was a rather nice watercolour of a winter landscape. It made me shiver just to look at it. I got up to examine it and was still poring over it when Nadiya came back into the room with a holdall.

'This is nice,' I said.

She blushed. 'Thank you.'

'Did you paint it?' I asked, surprised.

'Yes,' she admitted.

'It's good. Really good.'

'My husband said my paintings were rubbish. He wouldn't let me hang them in the house, so I put that one up after he died.'

'Come on,' I said, taking her hand, 'let's get out of this place.'

I drove us over to my house, a nineteen-thirties three-bedroom semi with a bay window and a double garage, in a quiet residential street on the outskirts of the city. I pulled up on the drive and we got out and Nadiya looked around.

'What a lovely place,' she said.

'It's ok,' I replied taking her holdall from the back seat of the car.

We went in and I put her bag down on the hall floor. 'Let me give you a tour.'

I showed her the front room, which I hardly used, and the big sitting/dining room at the back. I showed her the kitchen and the back garden and then she followed me upstairs and I showed her my office and the bathroom and the master bedroom. Then we went into the spare bedroom and stood looking at the single bed.

'Is this where I'm sleeping,' asked Nadiya, quietly.

'Well,' I said slowly, 'it's up to you.'

'Can I sleep with you?' she asked shyly and my heart surged and my stomach turned over and I reached for her and we hugged tightly.

'Of course you can,' I choked out. 'I'd love you too!' We kissed and I felt her lips on mine, opening at my touch, allowing my tongue into the sanctuary of her mouth, warm and liquid. I hugged her tighter, my cock swelling in my pants. Part of me wanted to hurl her down onto the single bed and have her there and then but another part of my brain told me that it would be infinitely more satisfying to wine and dine her and bring her back to my house for a slow seduction.

'We should get ready,' I said, breaking our kiss. 'I'll bring your bag up and put it in our bedroom. You can use the bathroom first.'

Again it was tempting to hang around and watch Nadiya undress but it would have embarrassed her so I went downstairs and paced around and listened to the shower pump running and imagined her naked body in the shower cubicle, soaping her caramel skin, the hot water running down her body and dripping from her pussy...

Almost forty-five minutes later I heard her come down the stairs and into the sitting room where she stood at the door as if for inspection.

'Do I look alright,' she asked, nervously.

She was wearing a close-fitting, long-sleeved, black cocktail dress that showed off her neat bust and hips and fell to just above her knees. The material was a sort of satin and contrasted perfectly with her striking grey locks. She had put a little eye make-up on and some dark-red lipstick. Further down she was wearing black pantyhose, over shapely calves and slim ankles, and black court shoes. She looked amazing!

'You look amazing,' I told her and she stepped forward and we kissed again and I tasted her lipstick and ran my hands down the silky fabric of her dress and felt her buttocks, curvy and round.

I felt the blood rush to my face as my arousal grew. She hadn't got a model's figure; she wasn't tall and wand-like. But she was shapely and curvy and... I struggled for the word. Desirable, that was it. From her long, grey hair and her hooked nose, her high cheekbones and dark eyes, to her compact figure, she wasn't conventionally beautiful but better than that, she was desirable, highly desirable! I wanted her so much it was a constant ache.

I went up and showered and changed into chinos and a shirt and drove us to the restaurant, which specialised in Turkish cuisine and was a place I'd had patronised many times. The waiter showed us to a small table in an alcove and I asked Nadiya if she would like an apéritif.

'Just a mineral water please, Adam. I don't drink alcohol,' she added.

'Cheap date,' I smiled at her and she smiled back with her lovely white teeth and I melted inside as I looked at her across the table.

'You really do look good,' I told her.

'Thank you,' she said softly. 'I... I bought this dress last week; I was hoping we'd do something like going out for dinner.' She blushed and dabbed at her mouth with her napkin to cloak her embarrassment. 'I didn't really have any nice clothes,' we went on. 'Just work clothes. We never went out when I was married, except to weddings and funerals and then he'd make me wear traditional dress.'

We talked our way through two courses and coffee and I asked for the bill. 'What's your second name, Adam?' asked Nadiya as we waited for the waiter to bring the card reader. 'It seems a bit funny that we've been out three times and I don't know.'

'It's not a great State secret,' I laughed. 'It's Slater.'

'Adam Slater,' she mused to herself. 'Mine's Khan.'

'Was that your married name?'

'No. I went back to my maiden name after he died.'

'Nadiya Khan,' I said slowly, relishing the flow of the syllables. 'It's a good name.'

We kissed when we got back to my house; in the hall and then in the back room, on the settee that looked out through the french windows and into the garden. Gentle, soft kisses, barely brushing our lips together, the last remnants of daylight draining away and leaving the room in semi-darkness.

Suddenly, and to my surprise, Nadiya got up and swung a leg over me, sitting in my lap and looking down on me, her striking grey hair framing her face, her dark eyes burning into me. She took my face in her hands and lowered her mouth to mine and we kissed again and this time we kissed as though we meant it, mouths working, tongues duelling, lips pressed to lips, tasting saliva, feeling hot breath, my arms around her, stroking her back, relishing the weight of her sitting on me, feeling my cock grow hard against her loins.

I caressed her shoulders, ran my fingers through her peerless hair, long and soft against my fingertips. I stroked her neck and ran my hands down the silky material of her dress, feeling the outline of the straps of her brassiere feeling the swell of her buttocks, running my hands over the taut flesh.

I was breathless with desire, my heart thumping, palms sweating as Nadiya kissed me and stroked my face and ran her fingers through my hair. Nobody had ever turned me on like this before and this was just kissing! I was rock-hard, my cock pressed against her pussy through the layers of her dress and underwear.

I kissed her back with passion and intensity, pressing a hand to her breast and squeezing it, feeling her bra under her dress as she sucked my lower lip into her mouth.

'Do you want me to undress,' Nadiya whispered into my ear.

'Oh God, yes!' I hissed, pulling the zip at the back of her dress down.

She got up and pulled her arms out of her cocktail dress then slid it down over her hips and onto the carpeted floor. Stepping out of it she picked it up and folded it neatly, laying it on an armchair and I was reminded that she'd bought it especially for us.

I couldn't see much of her in the dusk of the room, though I noted that she was wearing hold-up stockings rather than pantyhose. I watched mesmerised as she undid her bra and shrugged it off, revealing pert breasts with very dark areolae and nipples. Then she was pulling down her knickers and stepping out of them and I glimpsed a dark smudge at her loins as she climbed back onto me and pressed her face to mine again.

But now she was nearly naked! I ran my hands over her warm, soft skin; I stroked her breasts, feeling their firmness, touching her little hard nipples, and feeling her squirm in my lap, her breath hot on my face. I stroked her shoulders and traced the ridges on her spine and nibbled her lower lip and she shivered and pressed herself into me until I thought I would ejaculate into my underpants.

I think Nadiya must have sensed the extent of my arousal. 'Why don't you take your trousers down, Adam?' she whispered in my ear before dismounting and watching as I fumbled at my belt and fly and peeled my chinos and pants down over my thighs, my cock springing to attention.

Then she was on me again, poised above me, reaching between her legs, grasping my shaft and guiding it to her pussy. I gulped and swallowed, feeling her thick pubic bush tickle my glans, feeling her press her labia to my cockhead, feeling the lips part and the hot wetness inside as she slid down my pole impaling herself on my seven inches, gasping, throwing her head back in a silent scream of pleasure.

Motionless, she looked down on me and I looked up at her, her face inscrutable in the gloom. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and started to rub herself backward and forwards in my lap, stimulating my cock, deep inside her, her muscles gripping me in a delicious, lubricated embrace.

Nadiya rode me gently and sensually, rising and falling in my lap, her hips rolling to stimulate me in a way I'd never experienced before. Her hair waved gently as she fucked me, alternating between gasping quietly with her head back and eyes closed and kissing me with an intensity that was almost painful.

I stroked her skin and squeezed her buttocks, feeling the cleft between them, warm and intimate; I cupped her breasts and gently pinched her nipples; I lowered my head and sucked a stiff nipple into my mouth, rolling my tongue over the tip, feeling her shudder in my arms, taking the little bud in my teeth and nipping softly until she squealed and rode me faster, grabbing handfuls of my hair.

I have never had an orgasm in that position before, but that Saturday evening in early May, with Nadiya Khan riding me in a blur of sensual pleasure, I came like an express train.

It happened very suddenly; I just had time to gasp: 'I'm coming!' when the storm was upon me, crashing through my body as I groaned and pumped my seed into Nadiya's cunt. She thrust her hips into me and pulled my head back, kissing me and stroking my face as my climax peaked and died away, leaving me shell-shocked and limp.

I held her tightly to me for long minutes, feeling the heat of her body, smelling the honey of her perspiration, the natural scents of her naked skin. Eventually, worrying that she would get cold, I disengaged and she climbed off me allowing me to stand up and pull my trousers up from their undignified position around my knees.

I kissed her again, very gently. 'Shall we go to bed?' I whispered.

'Yes please,' she whispered back.

'You use the bathroom first,' I told her as she gathered up her discarded clothing. 'I'll see you in bed.'

I locked up and pottered around until Nadiya was finished in the bathroom then I went up and brushed my teeth. In the bedroom, she was a lump under the duvet, her hair a dark mass on the pillow. I undressed and slid in next to her and she came into my arms and we embraced for long minutes as I listened to her breathing and relished the feel of her naked body against me.

'Thank you,' I said, softly. 'That was... incredible.'

'I hoped you'd like it,' she whispered back.

'Did you come too?' I asked.

There was a long pause. 'No,' she said, eventually.

So I rolled her gently onto her back and I kissed her and slid my hand over her breasts and stomach, between her thighs, parting at my touch, seeking and finding her pussy. God she was hairy! A thick bush of soft curls, her labia wet and parted as I slid a finger inside. Then two fingers, feeling the slick walls of her vagina, going deeper and deeper, curling to find her G spot, listening to her make little moaning noises as I fucked her with my slippery digits, feeling the gooiness of my spunk inside her.

I kissed her mouth and cheeks and neck, I sucked her nipples and slid my tongue between her lips. She opened her legs wide and groaned as my fingertip found her clitoris and I started a gentle circular rubbing motion.

'Yes!' she gasped as I pressed her little pearl in its hood of flesh. I flicked my fingertip over it and around and over again and Nadiya moaned louder and tensed her muscles, arching her back as her orgasm swept through her making her sob with pleasure. Then she was in my arms and sobbing for real, great gusts of anguish, tears running down her cheeks.

I held her and whispered that it was ok and eventually the tempest subsided and she sniffed and looked at me in the dark of the bedroom.

'I'm so sorry, Adam.'

'What is it, Nadiya?' I asked. 'What's the matter?'

'You're just so nice to me,' she snivelled. 'Asking to meet for a coffee and taking me to the cinema and walking and now tonight. It's just so lovely. I think it must be what relationships are supposed to be like.' She started crying softly again. 'Nobody's ever made me feel the way you do.' She gulped. 'I'm just frightened that I won't be enough for you. I wonder what you see in me.'

'I see a beautiful and accomplished lady who's been crushed by a vile and repulsive marriage. And I see that lady now beginning to come back to life, and I want to be with you on that journey.'

Which all sounds a bit like bullshit but I meant what I said. What I didn't tell Nadiya that night was that I was falling in love with her; I had an idea it might have spooked her. We talked long into the night and she told me a little about how her husband had dominated her emotionally, physically and sexually. She admitted that nobody had ever given her an orgasm before; her husband had forbidden her to masturbate although she had occasionally disobeyed him. I was shocked. I hadn't realised such archaic relationships still existed.

'I thought I could be very good in bed,' she said at one point, 'with the right person. But not with my husband. I hated him touching me.'

'Well you were sensational on the settee earlier,' I teased her. 'I've never come in that position before.'