Nadya/Nadia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SofBlack
SofBlack
400 Followers

Nadia ran a hand over his chest, dragging her nails over the contours and planes. "I bring out something dark in you?" she asked as she dug her nails in.

Elijah's eyes darkened and he rumbled a growl in his chest.

"And the incubus likes it?"

"You know he does."

"I want the incubus."

"Do you?"

Nadia slid her hand into his pants and fisted his cock. He braced himself for the rough jerks he'd come to expect, but she gently stroked him. Keeping her eyes on his, she lowered herself to her knees, freed him from his loose trousers, and took him into her mouth.

Elijah sucked in a breath as she slid her tongue over the head of his cock and down the length of his shaft. She closed her mouth over him and sucked. He groaned as she took him deeper. She eased back and slid forward again, taking him even deeper. Elijah watched himself slide through her lips and into her mouth, felt himself bump the back of her throat as she took him deep. She gagged and retreated, then grabbed his thighs and pulled herself forward again, choking herself on his length.

"Nadia," he said, reaching for her. He touched her head and her magic burned him. He yanked his hand away."Stop."

But she didn't. Digging her nails into him, she continued to choke herself with him until she pushed harder, swallowed, and he slid into her throat. Elijah had wanted to take her mouth since the first night, but this was not how he imagined it going. As she pulled back to breathe and readied to choke herself again Elijah tried to step back. She held on to him and her nails dug bloody furrows into his thighs as he forcefully pulled himself away from her.

"What are you trying to do?"

"I would have thought that was obvious." She pouted at him and went to her hands and knees, crawling towards him as he continued to back away from her. "Don't you want to fuck my mouth? I've seen you watching my mouth. I know you do."

"When I fuck your mouth it's not going to be anything like whatever that was you were just trying to do."

"Come on, then, incubus," Nadia taunted him. "Show me how it's done."

"Not unless you let me touch you."

"Are you afraid you can't make it feel good?"

"Are you afraid I can?"

"If I let you touch me, I want you to hurt me."

"No."

"Can't you feel what I need?"

"You don't let me touch you, so no, I can't feel what you need."

"Well, I'm telling you I need to feel something! And I want you to hurt me."

"No. If you want to feel something let me give you pleasure."

"If you won't do it I'll hurt myself."

"No. I won't let you hurt yourself."

"You can't touch me, how would you stop me?"

"Why do you think it has to be pain that makes you feel something?"

"Because I can't feel anything!" Nadia shouted. "I need to feel something and if pleasure isn't working then maybe pain will."

"There's been no pleasure between us for days," Elijah said. "I could — "

"No," Nadia said. "I want the incubus. And I want him to hurt me."

Elijah closed his eyes.

"Don't tell me the incubus doesn't know how to inflict some pain," Nadia taunted. "Surely he's hurt women before."

Elijah opened his eyes. "Kiss me," he said, "so I can see if that's what you really need. If it is, I'll do it, but we'll do it my way."

Nadia hesitated and Elijah pounced. Heedless of the burns her magic sizzled against his skin he yanked her to her feet and crushed her against his chest. Fisting a hand in her hair he yanked hard, jerking her head back. When she opened her mouth in pain or a protest he took that as an invitation and sent his tongue to plunder her. He kissed her hard and rough, pouring the last two days of his frustration into the kiss and making her feel it.

Nadia was horrified at the sound of Elijah's skin burning and she fought against her magic to force it to drop. When she managed to let go of her defensive magic he immediately felt what she wanted from him but dismissed it, searching deeper for what she needed. When he felt what it was she actually needed from him it nearly broke him, but he could see no other way to bring his witch back.

He wound a green tendril around her head, sealed it tight over her eyes, and shifted them to the bedroom.

Nadia stiffened when he took her vision and she suddenly felt carpet under her bare feet instead of the tile in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

"I'm going to give you what you need," Elijah replied in a subdued tone she hadn't heard from him before.

"I need to see!" she snapped, reaching for her eyes.

"No," Elijah's voice was like a whip and he grabbed her wrists. "We do this my way or everything stops. And I mean everything. No more using me to masturbate. It all stops."

"You wouldn't."

"You think I would miss anything I've let you do to me in the last three days if it never happened again?" Elijah asked scornfully "I thought you were trying to come back to me, but you just get further and further away. I'm done sharing your misery. If you want to dwell in it, live there alone."

Nadia fumed silently.

Taking her silence for agreement, Elijah used rough movements to strip her of her shirt, leggings, and underwear. He picked her up, laid her on a bed and straddled her. He ran his hands over her, reacquainting himself with her curves and soft skin. It had only been three days since he'd been able to touch her, but it had felt like forever.

"Hurry up," Nadia demanded.

Elijah chuckled. "The only choice you have in what happens now is to say 'stop.' Otherwise, shut up." He ran his hands down each of her arms, bringing each wrist to his mouth to suck on her pulses before he laid each of her arms out straight from her shoulders. Pushing down on her wrists to let her know to keep them in place, he slid down her body, splayed her legs wide, and knelt in between them. "Keep your legs spread." She bristled, but kept her legs where he'd placed them.

With one hand he cupped her pussy, stroking the soft folds. She was already wetter now than she'd made herself in days. Sliding two fingers into her he began smooth, slow strokes and circled her clit with this thumb.

Nadia was at war with herself. The large part of her that wanted to push him away was already ready to yell stop, but she knew she needed him to power the little magic she'd was able to generate. If he took even that away from them, she'd never have enough magic to break the wards and escape. But if he was going to force her to squirm hoping to hear her beg, he was going to be disappointed. She resolved to remain silent and endure his attentions.

Until he slid his fingers out of her pussy and trailed them down towards her ass. She took a breath to protest, but his free hand caged her neck and pressed on her throat, cutting off her air. He was in no hurry and his fingers were inexorable as they moved down, and then one began pushing in. He released her throat, his hand moving to her breast. He pinched her nipple hard at the same time he shoved the finger in her ass deeper.

When she tried to sit up he muttered a word and her wrists were pulled down against the bed. He'd bound her somehow when he'd straightened her arms and she hadn't felt it then, but she felt the restraints now. She thrashed, pulling on the restraints that held her arms down but there was no give. She tried to close her legs and twist away, but one of his fingers was already two knuckles deep into her ass. He released her breast and delivered two sharp, stinging slaps to the insides of her thighs. She yelped, but more because she was startled than hurt; the pain was almost gone as soon as it happened but he'd never struck her at all before.

"I told you to keep your legs spread." He slid his finger in and out of her ass.

"You didn't say anything about fingers in my ass," she protested. "Or tying me down!"

"You can say stop. How badly do you want the pain you think will lead you back to your magic?" He added a second finger to the first, slowly pushing them into her. Moving his other hand from her thigh he slid his fingers through the slickness covering her sex and toyed with her clit.

Nadia's legs tried to close again, and again stinging slaps hit the insides of her thighs. "Keep them open!" he snarled, moving his hand back to her sex. "I already have no intention of hurrying this along, but if I have to restrain your legs so you can keep them spread I'll make it take so, so much longer. If you want this over sooner, you have to be a good girl and obey."

She couldn't see him but somehow she heard his smirk. She tensed, his words stirring a filament of anger in her. She held onto it, savoring the feeling, an actual feeling, and saved it to use it against him when the time was right. It wasn't now when she was still so empty of magic, but the time would come. She wouldn't just throw a room at him, she'd bury him in this house.

His fingers in her ass didn't hurt, it was a foreign sensation and there was a slight burn, but there wasn't any true pain. His fingers in her pussy were an all too familiar sensation. Telling herself this was the only way back to her magic, she renewed her resolve to endure. Defiantly she spread her legs wide and stilled, silently daring him to do his worst.

She rebelliously shuddered silently through the two orgasms he fucked her to with his fingers. Elijah felt triumph as the first signs of his intractable witch surfaced, but it was fleeting as he remembered what it was ultimately going to cost.

Shifting, he lay between her splayed legs, and letting dark green tendrils keep sliding in and out of her pussy and ass, he held her in place and began to suck and bite. He took his time in creating a spiraling pattern of darkening marks on her pale skin.

When he moved up from her leg to start marking her body she mewled a protest about him taking too long, and he sent a tendril to silence her. She was still trying to protest even through the tendril he'd sent to quiet her, impatient for the pain to start.

When he was done marking up her skin he moved off the bed and went to stand at the foot of it. He'd bound her wrists to the posts at the foot of the bed, and laid her out with her feet towards the headboard. He let himself indulge in the imperious avarice he felt over her naked, splayed body, held down for him and marked up by him as he ran his eyes over her.

Putting his hands under her shoulders he pulled her down the bed until her head lolled off the end of the mattress. Not trusting his fractious witch, but determined to possess every part of her, he made some adjustments to the tendril in her mouth and thrust himself in between her lips.

He didn't push himself in as deep as she had tried to take him when she was choking herself, but as he expected, she flailed around, mutinously disobeying his instructions to keep her legs spread.

The tendril formed an 'O' that she couldn't bite through, and stinging smacks on her thighs reminded her of her disobedience. Her body stilled but her voice, even muffled by his cock sounded infuriated. He pulled out of her mouth.

"Was that a stop?"

She remained silent.

"Good girl," he said, and pushed back in. Holding her head still he went deeper this time, until the head of his cock nudged the back of her throat. He tilted her head slightly and she tensed, but he slid smoothly straight into her throat. "Such a good girl." He moaned the praise, watching her throat bulge as she took him.

Prepared to choke and gag, she was only half surprised when the taste of apples and cinnamon filled her mouth and he was able to slip straight into her as deep as he could go. She damned him in her mind. She hadn't wanted pain this particular way but would have accepted it, and he had robbed her of even that, going so far as to make it taste good to have him in her mouth.

She blocked out his voice, refusing to listen to him praise her for taking his cock in her throat. She was still not, and never would be, the pet he'd tried to turn her into the first time he'd fucked her. She found the tiny filament of anger and carefully tended it, watching proudly as it grew a little bigger, a little brighter.

He lay one hand on her throat to feel himself from the outside as he fucked her mouth and slid into her throat over and over again. His other hand stroked and caressed her body. Each time her leg so much a twitched a sharp slap reminded her to leave it splayed.

He began to fuck her mouth with shallower but harsher strokes and cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples and playing his fingers along their sensitive undersides. His hot mouth lowered onto a breast and his tongue lapped at the erect tip of her nipple. Unconsciously her body arched toward him, and he lavished her other breast with attention.

He gripped her hips and pushed her further onto the bed, dragging her head from over the side to lay to lay flat on the mattress. He placed a knee on either side of her head and his mouth moved from her breasts, down her stomach to her core.

The tendril that had been teasing her pussy disappeared and was replaced by his mouth. Through everything, she hadn't made a sound other than to voice protests, but when his tongue slid over her sex and he closed his mouth over her clit she couldn't help but let out a moan around the cock in her mouth as orgasm rippled through her.

Taking that sound as encouragement, and fueled by a desperate craving to hear it again, Elijah filled her with his fingers and used tongue and teeth and everything he'd learned about what she liked to make her come for him over and over again. Unable to feed his body with her magic, he fed his soul with her sounds of pleasure, all the more enjoyable for him as she was forced to make them around his cock while he lodged himself in her throat.

Damning him for playing games with her instead of giving her what she needed, she decided two could play at his little game. She angled her head to take him deeper and began to use her tongue on his cock as he fucked her mouth. She swallowed him on deep thrusts and sucked on the head of his cock on his shallower thrusts, determined to show him even though she was tied down he was not in charge.

The silver aura she'd been missing for two days flickered around her each time she came for him, but it flickered out as soon as her orgasm waned. His jubilation and hopes that pleasure would being her back to him shattered. She had been partially right — no matter how much pleasure he gave her or was shared between them, it wasn't going to be enough.

Setting aside his inner turmoil, he rolled his tongue over her sex, circled her clit and sucked hard, lapping up her liquid heat when he forced her body to arch and come for him yet again. Letting himself go when she moaned around him he began harder, faster strokes into her mouth, destroying any notion that she had any control over how he took her. He pulled his mouth and fingers off of her and rose to his knees. Pushing deep into her throat he held still, cutting off her breath as his cock pulsed with his release."That's my good girl," he said, stroking her throat as she was forced to swallow his seed. "I knew you could learn how to suck a cock if I gave you enough time."

His words were like ice water over her bliss induced haze. She tried to shake her head side to side and dislodge him but his knees held her firmly in place.

He pulled out of her throat to let her breathe, but not out of her mouth completely, letting the head of his cock remain resting on her tongue. "Now, be a very good girl, and show me what you've just learned."

Stubbornly she refused him, remaining mute and perfectly still.

"There will be no pain for you until you do as I say," Elijah said. "Everything I say." He thrust into her mouth just slightly. "Now suck and swallow. I want to see your throat swell when you take my cock."

She nurtured the filament of anger she was holding on to. It wasn't rage yet, but it glowed brighter and split into two strands. Still, she refused to do as he said.

"I guess that's a stop, then." He began to pull from her mouth. "I was all set to start the pain, too. At least I finally got something worth it out of you. Shame for you to be so close to what you want and not get it now, though."

With a snarl Nadia closed her lips around him and began to lick and suck. Two strands became four.

He thrust into her shallowly and offered her praise and suggestions on how to make her efforts better for him until he was hard again. She balked at the praise and orders, but gave in every time he threatened to stop everything. He forced her to swallow him completely a few times, then relented and pulled out of her mouth. He chuckled as she snapped her teeth shut.

"Up, on your knees," he said, climbing off the bed. Her movements were hampered with her wrists still bound, so he pushed on her shoulders to help her sit up. She fought him, not wanting to obey.

"Is that a stop?" he asked. "If it is, I walk away. If it's not, get on your knees."

He saw the battle she fought with herself, but in the end she folded her legs under her and settled on her knees, her back towards him, her arms stretched out towards the posts at the foot of the bed.

Moving up behind her, he reached around her and jerked her legs apart, landing a slap on each inner thigh. "I didn't tell you to close your legs. Keep them open."

Four strands became eight.

She tensed and tried to flinch away from his hands as they took liberties and ran over her body. "Fuck you."

"That's next," he replied. "You came more than a few times, I think you're wet enough to make it worth it for a change." He kissed her, but instead of kissing him back or taking the caress, she bit his lip hard enough to draw blood.

Wrapping one of his big hands around both her ankles he yanked hard, pulling her knees out from under her. She landed face down, her chest on the bed, her toes touching the floor.

"This isn't what I want!" she yelled.

"Stop, then?" he asked, kicking her feet further apart. He stepped close and slid his erection against her slick sex. She remained silent. "I didn't think so." He held on to her hips and drove himself into her on a single thrust.

She was more than wet enough, and his fingers had stretched her, so she was more than ready for him but she screamed anyway — it was a wail of frustration and affront, not pain.

He rode her fast and hard. She tried to remain stoic, but involuntary grunts escaped her lips when he took her especially deep. There was nothing seductive about the way he took her this time. It was a fuck just to take her, to let her know he was doing it just because he could. He angled his thrusts to hit her just right, so even as he was owning her against her will she came with him when he emptied himself inside her.

"Relax," his voice compelled her. He couched the compulsion as more of a request than an order, and her body began to lose all its tension before she had time to resent he'd compelled her to do it.

The tendril that hadn't left her ass disappeared now as Elijah pulled his still hard cock from her pussy, placed the tip of it at her asshole and pushed in. He was slow but relentless as he filled her ass, retreated, and filled her again.

She wanted to hate it, or at least have it hurt her, but while she felt full and stretched, she wasn't in any pain. "Can't you even make that hurt?" she snapped. "I said I wanted you to hurt me!"

Ignoring her, he marked the pristine skin on her back with his mouth, continuing the spiraling pattern he'd used on her leg and front. When he was done marking her, he rose and continued fucking her ass slowly, making her feel every inch of him.

She wasn't expecting it, so when the first lash hit the skin of her back her body was so confused she screamed in agony and had an orgasm at the same time.

SofBlack
SofBlack
400 Followers