Naga Munchetty - Golf Club Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, GOD. OH, GOD. DRILL THAT BIG COCK INSIDE ME. CUM INSIDE ME CHRIS!"

The momentum of Chris's hips and seeing Naga's body shaking and twitching beneath him was a feeling he had felt a couple of times before in his life, but he knew he had broken some past relationships, as his cock was simply too big for them. Naga seemed to have no issues with this.

"Naga you're so wet. Keep cumming for me. Keep cumming!"

To look down at Naga, you saw this sexy breakfast TV host laid flat out, arms just reaching out in surrender mode, a mouth slightly open, a tongue licking her bottom lips, and her eyes only a little a bit open, as she took in the pleasure of being fucked by this huge cock.

Chris spoke, "Oh Naga, you're so sexy. I want you; I want you."

His 9-inch cock was pounding in and out, in and out of her pussy. It felt like the room was shaking, as the bed rocked.

Naga was started to scream in pleasure, "CUM FOR ME CHRIS, CUM FOR ME. YOU TURN ME ON."

Chris's breathing was changing, and he was starting to struggle to stay upright. His cock inside pussy and his knees pushed against the bed was what was keeping him up.

Chris got louder, "NAGA, I WANT YOU. I WANT YOU."

Naga's pussy was continuing to chuck out pussy juices, as her orgasm continued.

Naga screaming, "OH GODDDDDDDDD. OH GODDDDDDDDD. CUM. CUM. PLEASE CUM!"

Chris could feel his cock fill with spunk and there was no way he could keep going for much longer.

Naga had put her elbows on the bed and lifted her body into a slight arch. Chris could feel and see this, and this seems to give him even more space to stick his cock in further.

"TAKE IT NAGA. TAKE THIS NAGA."

Naga moaned, "OH NO, OH NO, OH NO. OH GODDDDDDDD! OH YEAH!"

His cock had exploded deep inside Naga's pussy, and he felt amazing. Naga could feel his spunk inside her, as it was now splurging out of her pussy, with her juices, as there was nowhere for it all to go.

"Oh God Chris, Oh wow!"

He collapsed onto the bed next to her and wrap his arm around her body as they took a breather and kissed each other's mouths and necks.

"Oh, Chris. Oh Chris, your big cock. Wow, oh bloody wow."

Chris spoke, "You've pussy is so tight and so wet. You are amazing."

"I know ladies are not meant to say, but Chris, that was the biggest cock I've ever had inside me. I don't think I will be walking straight for a few days and definitely won't be playing golf."

Chris smiled and looked into Naga's big eyes and smiled.

Naga spoke, "I need to get out of this bra. Do you not like breasts?"

Chris had been so quick to dive into Naga's pussy with his face and then cock, he hadn't given her body much attention. He did love the sight of her breasts bouncing up and down in her bra though as he fucked her.

In sitting up and Naga taking her bra off, two hard nipples appeared. Naga had cute breasts and Chris took a fancy to them straight away.

"Wow. You don't see them on Breakfast TV!"

This was the first time Chris had made any mention of watching Naga's work, and it seemed to impress her.

"You watch me, do you. You kept that to yourself tonight."

Chris replied, "I must admit, this isn't the first time I've had an erection looking at you. However, tonight is far better than morning glory!"

"Don't be giving away all your secrets Chris. Give the woman something to imagine what you might be thinking!"

Chris laughed and asked, "What do you think we're thinking?"

Naga paused for a moment and smiled.

"Oh Chris, get that cock between my tits and let me see if I can squeeze my tits around it. I'm thinking some people think that!"

There was zero chance her breasts could cover Chris's cock, but he didn't mind seeing what it looked like. Naga laid back on the bed and Chris climbed on top of her and started pumping his cock between her tits.

"Oh Chris, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen there. Let's get you up to full erection."

Naga pushed her breasts together as Chris started to stroke his cock up and through her breasts. His cock was hitting her chin, as his balls caressed her body.

The image of Chris's muscular torso and his cock on top of Naga's breasts and then only seeing her shoulders, neck and face looked like an unfair contest.

Chris spoke, "I want to explode all over you. My balls are aching for more action, and I want to empty my load all over your body."

'I'm not stopping you, Chris. Pump away. Let me see your spunk all over me. I want you. I want you to cum."

Naga had reached down and put a hand on his cock. Pushing her breasts together were not doing much. She pushed her hand down on his cock, as he stroked it through her tits more and more. He was building more and more momentum.

'Oh Naga...............Naga.............Naga. I'm going to shoot my load. I'm going to cum."

"CUM CHRIS. CUM CHRIS. LET ME SEE THOSE SPUNKY JUICES ALL OVER ME. CUM CHRIS!"

Naga looked excited and despite being unable to move, she felt like she had the power of making Chris cum.

Chris shouted out, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK!"

Naga had gripped his cock in one hand and squeezed a little.

"Oh Yeah Chris, Oh Yeah. Let it go."

Chris's penis head was swelling up as he continued to fuck Naga's tits.

"I CAN'T STOP, I CAN'T STOP, I'M SO HARD FOR YOU!"

Naga kept smiling and feeling his cock as she could see he was getting so much joy from wanking over her tits. She knew they weren't the best, but she could see Chris loved them.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, YES, YES. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH," Chris groaned as his cock could take no more.

Naga spoke, "Oh yes Chris. Look at your cum. Look at your hot spunk all over me."

Chris's 9-inch cock had exploded like a volcano. His spunk was all over Naga's chest, face, and hair. It was a sticky mess and an unbelievable feeling for Chris exploding everywhere.

Chris spoke, "Oh my god. Let me get you a towel. We need to clean you up. You're covered, but still, look amazing."

In getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom, Naga was left laid naked on the bed, with her legs slightly apart, with cum all over her upper body.

What Naga didn't know, was Chris's phone camera had the absolute perfect shot of this as it looked down on the bed.

A towel was used by Chris to clean up Naga. He liked collecting the large dollops of spunk, but then found it tricky to pick up the smaller blobs of cum.

Chris spoke, "I'll be honest Naga. If you want to be clean, this isn't going to work."

Naga replied with a smile, "I've no idea what I'm getting home in. My skirt and top are covered in spunk and now me."

Chris spoke and laughed, "Just leave like that. It will give the locals something to talk about at the golf club."

Despite the sticky mess in the bed, Chris was happy to get back on the bed and get closer to Naga again and let their lips locked. Two naked bodies were cuddling together as their arms wrapped around each other. Chris was kissing her neck and giving her body some sensual attention.

Naga spoke, "Oh Chris. You do know I have a partner, don't you? What happened was good, but I can't let this happen again, even if I wanted it to."

"Shame. Seeing you earlier today at the golf club, I wouldn't mind bending you over Nigel's desk and having sex with you there!" Chris said this with a smile.

Naga laughed, "Where would Nigel be? I hope he's not watching us."

Chris didn't respond, he wrapped his leg over Naga's and continued to kiss her face and neck. The conversation and snogging continued, as they both calmed down from the sex, but even though Naga suggested she needed to go, she didn't appear to be in hurry.

Naga spoke, "How is your cock so hard again. Do you never empty Chris?"

The cuddling, feeling, and touching of Naga's body had made him excited again. He couldn't get enough of Naga.

"I've been without sex for months remember. It's not often you get to spend time with such a hot woman. What can I say? You make me like this!"

"I can't take your cock in my pussy again Chris. And you're not bending me over for anal sex with the size of your manhood!" Naga added, "How would you like me to wrap my lips around it?"

Chris's cock twitched in hearing those words. He was looking at Naga's mouth and thinking dirty thoughts, and so wanted that, but didn't want to ask.

"I'm going to have to go soon Chris but let me take you in my mouth. I'm so sticky, I might as well finish you off. If you can't keep it in my mouth, it's OK."

Chris reached down to Naga's pussy and stuck two fingers near it and started rubbing her.

"Stop it, Chris. I don't need that, let me take your cock in my mouth and make you blow!"

Naga sat up and moved down the bed. Chris laid back on the bed and watched as Naga's head went down to his crotch area and didn't hold back in opening her mouth wide, taking in 5 inches and wrapping her lips around it.

Naga was sucking on it, and he could feel her tongue flicking on his cock. She opened her mouth and moved her hand to it and stroked it up and down a little, before then bobbing her head down and taking in more cock.

Chris spoke, "Oh Naga, nice mouth. I love those lips around me."

Looking down at Naga, Chris could see his cock disappearing and reappearing, as Naga had started to take in more and more, but then letting go, so she could get her breath.

Naga spoke at one point, "Cum for me Chris. Cum in my mouth. I will swoll as much as I can, but please cum for me."

The erection of Chris's was at maximum, as Naga was now taking it down her throat 7, 8 and then 9 inches of cock, all the way down.

"Oh Naga, you feel so good."

Her tongue was licking his cock, every single time it went deep inside her, but kept closing her mouth to suck as much as she could.

"I'm so hard. I'm so hard for you!"

Chris could feel and see his cock was pre-cumming, as Naga's mouth was now starting to bubble with cum, when she closed it around him.

"Naga, Naga, make me cum!"

The blowjob action continued, as Naga continued to lick and suck Chris off. His body was now starting to move more and more as he was enjoying the pleasure being offered.

"I'm so excited. I'm so hard!"

Naga has put a hand near Chris's face, as he started to suck on her fingers, but he couldn't take much more of her cock sucking. He was moaning in pleasure now.

"OH YES, OH NAGA. OH YES!"

Her mouth was covered in cum and you could see she was struggling to breathe with a mouth of cum, as it opened more to let the cum dribble down her chin and Chris's cock.

"NO MORE, NO MORE. YES. YES!"

Naga had made Chris cum. He had exploded his 9-inch cock inside her mouth, as she then opened it and let more and more spunk run out. Naga moved her head away from the cock, as it dribbled cum.

"Oh, Naga. You're an amazing woman. You made me cum and cum and cum."

Naga reached for the bedsheet and wiped her mouth, took a breath, and looked back up at Chris.

"You don't get to suck cocks that big very often. Wow, absolutely wow. Hope you enjoyed it!"

Chris replied, "You turn me on so much. That was fantastic."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it; I know I did!"

Chris spoke, "Where are you going?"

"I need to go Chris. I did say. I'm pleased it ended like that. I won't forget that explosion in a hurry. You OK, if I borrow some clothes. I know I'm going to look ridiculous in clothes in your size, but I can't go home naked."

Chris nodded and agreed. He wanted her to stay, he would have taken her home in the morning, but he could see Naga was adamant that she needed to get back.

Naga spoke, "I've no idea what I'm going to say when I see you at the golf club. Maybe we can speak, but maybe we can just remember this night."

Chris replied, "I want to take you over Nigel's desk?"

Naga laughed and made it clear that's highly unlikely. Chris was left with the clear impression this was a one-night thing, and an event he would not forget in a hurry.

"Chris, you need to find yourself a woman of your age. You can't always have sex with older celebrities." Naga replied with a wink.

Chris stayed collapsed on the bed, as she called a taxi, put on the smallest clothes she could find of his, which still looked huge on her petite frame and said her goodbyes with a snog.

Chris spoke, "Get home safe. I'll be dreaming of great things tonight."

The night had ended, and at a perfect time if recordings of the night were on the clock. He heard bleeps, bleeps of a dying phone battery. Chris's was surprised by it.

He had forgotten in all the fun that he had recorded this. He knew there was going to be some amazing imagery of his night with Naga. He certainly didn't need to replay to it then, he had his memory for now.

Strangely, Chris thought about Nigel and his affection for her. To become an even popular golf captain, he certainly had something for the club night, but he did think the film was for his viewing only.

6 DAYS LATER

6 days had gone by with zero contact between Chris & Naga. There was no need to message or speak, as life continued with a great memory of sex together. But today, was Monday. It was the typical day when you knew Naga played her golf round with a friend.

For Chris, although he should be working, he had rescheduled his diary to make sure he was at the club that morning. He had thought about Naga a lot, he had watched the video of that night dozens and dozens of times.

Chris was smitten, he had always thought she was a sexy lady from watching TV, but now meeting her, sharing a night, he wanted more. He had no idea what this would look like, but he wanted more. Whether it be taking Naga away from her partner or having sex with her. He wanted her again and didn't want it to be a 1-night thing.

That morning Chris worked from the lounge at the golf club and just after 11am he could see Naga in the distance, playing the last hole. Her striking pose is obvious to many, but to Chris, he saw a woman who was moving differently from how he remembered. To him, he was now seeing a woman with a body, face and legs he had not experienced before and wanted to be up close to them again.

Naga finished her round, appeared to wave goodbye to her partner, and came into the clubhouse. She grabbed a coffee and took a seat. She had not spotted Chris, but his eyes were firmly fixed on her.

Chris got up from his seat and walked over to Naga, "Hi, good round today?"

"Oh Chris, Hi. How are you?"

Chris replied, "I'm good thank you. How was your round, no hold-ups?"

"Absolutely zero hold-ups and I played well. So that's a bonus."

Chris asked, "Do you mind if I take a seat?"

Naga seemed a little distant but did say yes and looked a little awkward around this meetup.

Chris spoke, "How are you from last week. It was amazing, I can't stop thinking of you?"

Naga replied, "Oh Chris. It was good, but it was a 1-time thing, right?"

The discussion was interrupted as Nigel, the president of the club appeared.

Nigel spoke, "My two-favourite people, how are you both. Come on, don't be sitting out here, come to my office and I can tell you about Chris's great ideas. Come on."

Naga and Chris, both knew you tend to do what Nigel asks. You don't make small excuses; it just takes longer to explain why you can't do something than to do something.

All 3 went to the office and Nigel was flapping around his desk for the notes Chris had made days earlier for plans he had for the club.

Nigel spoke, "Where are these notes. I had them last night. I know they will be in the car. Let me go and get them and I will be back in a minute."

Chris was loving looking at Naga, but there was tension. There was a feeling that Naga felt uncomfortable and didn't want to be there.

Chris spoke, "What's up Naga? I didn't think or want it to be awkward between us. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we had sex. It was good, and the last thing I need is you looking all gooey-eyed and thinking we will do it again."

There was anger on Naga's face and Chris was surprised by what he was hearing. He had spent the last 6 days doing or saying nothing to anyone. He'd been looking forward to seeing her and wanted to see if there was some sort of ongoing chemistry.

Naga added, "I shouldn't be complaining, but your cock is too big for me, or probably any woman. I didn't walk straight for 3 days. I'm sorry Chris, as you know I have a partner, but even if I didn't, I can't cope with that."

Chris wasn't surprised by the words he was hearing. He was used to similar lines from past girlfriends, but none of them was like Naga. Despite that age gap he wanted her. He wanted her bad.

Chris spoke, "I want you. I want you over this desk as I described to you. I want you now! Look at me Naga, please look at me."

Naga looked at Chris, but what she saw wasn't what she expected. Despite the time of the day, the fact people were walking pass Nigel's office, and Nigel was back anytime soon, Chris had undone his fly on his trousers, and you could see him playing with his bulge. A big bulge in his pants.

'OH GOD CHRIS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

"I think you know what I'm doing. I want to know what you are going to do to help?"

Naga looked horrified at what she was seeing. She stood up and headed to the open door. It looked like she was about to run and leave Chris looking very silly.

The door was closed, with Naga on the side of the door where Chris was. She looked back at Chris, closed her eyes for a second, took a moment, and then spoke.

"Oh, Chris. How hard are you? I can't do this, but you do provide good sex. How do you want to do this?"

Chris smiled and cleared Nigel's desk of items that were in the way and pulled his trousers and pants down.

"Come here Naga. I'll show you."

In walking across to him, he took her in his arms and planted a big kiss on her lips. His hands then went down to her skirt, and he reached up to her pants and pulled them down with one large tug. They fell to the floor, but he picked them up and placed them in his trouser pocket.

Chris had stuck 2 fingers up Naga's pussy and was starting to finger her which she appeared to like instantly.

"Oh Chris, we haven't got long. Nigel will be back. Just do what you need to do and let that be the end of us."

In Chris removing his fingers, Naga turned her body around and laid face down on Nigel's desk. She left nothing to the imagination as she lifted her skirt to show to Chris a mighty fine pair of slender legs and an ass which wanted fucking.

Like the week before, Naga's asked, "Stick your cock in me. Just do it."

Chris was hard. He was at his full erection size, and he did know time was against him.

"I'll try to be gentle Naga. I want you bad though."

Naga replied, "Just stick it in me, Chris. I can take it and I want it."

Two fingers had now been inserted into Naga's ass hole to ease open the gap, but they were quickly replaced by his cock as he slid 2, 3 and then 4 inches of cock inside Naga.

"Oh, Chris. That's good, give me more. I know you've got more."

Chris was feeling Naga's toned ass and moving his body even closer, so he could slide more cock inside.

"Naga you might feel this," Chris said as he aimed to slide more cock inside her.

"That's so big, I can't take much more Chris. Fuck my ass though, fuck my ass!"

The feeling Chris had was sensational, better than even his best dream and thought. He was starting to build up momentum, as Naga's body was forced against the desk, as his cock was now sliding in and out of her ass with ease for him, but painfully for Naga.

"I can feel you, Chris, I can feel you. But that hurts. It hurts!"

The sound of Chris's balls hitting Naga's ass was adding to the feeling of pleasure for Chris as he kept ramming more and more cock into Naga.

"Oh Chris, Chris. You need to cum. I can't take this."