Nailing the Tracks Pt. 10

Story Info
Halsey finds out if a rumour about Dylan is true or not.
5.2k words
4.33
10k
9
0

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)

Nailing The Tracks - Part 10

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"You know, there's been rumours going around about you..." Halsey, the half-black, half-white singer states with a smirk, leaning against the production console of the recording studio. The short-haired Electropop artist is clad in nicely fitting jeans which show off her nicely rounded ass, and a fashionable small no sleeved top which also rests perfectly against her perky chest.

"For real?" Dylan Jay, the handsome and young black music producer questioned, looking up from the computer screen that showed the track he was finishing up working on for her. "I ain't exactly one to check out the gossip websites or that shit. Unless you count 'World Star'..." He added with a chuckle. He was dressed in his 'usual' work attire - jeans and a sports jersey that was all a little bit baggy so covered up the toned body, and especially how hung he was downstairs.

"Yeah.. Rumours are you only work directly with female artists..." She said, still smirking as she moved around the desk. "Anyone else, a group or a guy you just do it with them sending over the lyrics while you work on the track from here."

"Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?" He questioned but with a slightly offended tone as he moved off from the chair to stand. "Nah girl, dat is a bunch of 'bull' right there. I've worked on stuff for peeps I've never met, sure, but only workin' with chicks? Nah... Besides, I did a track for Christina Milian not too long back... Never even met her once around here, even though one of the office guys said she had been here for a meetin' with my manager."

"Don't shoot the messenger here Dylan..." Halsey teased. "Besides, as rumours go that's not the worst that they could be... Could be a whole lot more..." She added, giving him a brief look over as she spoke that last line.

"Oh yeah? How exactly 'more' we talkin' about here?" Jay enquired, a sly smile on his face as he returned the look she was giving him with a far longer one of his own.

"Well, young guy like you? Looking like you do? And only working with females, as the rumours claimed at least... Maybe you had some of the chicks as you said having to do some... 'Favours' to get a track?" She said, and was being far from subtle with her tone of voice when she talked about 'favours'.

"Heh... A gentleman like me don't kiss and tell..." He claimed with a chuckle. "All I know is, if a fine lookin' chick... Like someone lookin' like yourself..." He says, using her words to now test her to see if she's as game as she's acting. "Wants to have a little fun while a track is finishin' off... I ain't gonna turn her down."

"That so?" She smirked again as she put her hands on her hips. "Sounds like there's more than just rumours to be learned about you Dylan..."

"Yeah, that is so... Only question is, are you down to find out if it's all a bunch of hype, or if I can back up the talk?" He challenges with a smirk of his own.

"Maybe the question is can you handle what I can bring?" Halsey responds as she takes a long look down towards his crotch.

"Girl, I think we're about to fuckin' find out..." He says, reaching for his belt of his jeans as he starts to undo it.

* * *

Moments later, Dylan is now completely naked as he sits on the now well accustomed to being used for some dirty action couch of the studio. Kneeling in front of him with a big smile on her face is Halsey, who has both her hands wrapped around the fat and long cock of the smirking black stud.

"A big fucking cock like this... Now that's the kind of rumour that should be spread about you!" Halsey states with a laugh. "Never mind being down to fuck in a studio like this..."

"Guess shit just happens this way..." Dylan says, not revealing the truth that this is far from his first time engaging in this kind of thing in the studio. "Question is, are you down to show me what you can do with this big fuckin' D' right here?"

"Damn fucking right I'm down!" She smirked back, before proving it as she ran her tongue across the tip of his cock. Following up soon after with a slow swirl around the crown. Her hand pumping along his rod as she licked at the bell-end. A brief stare up at him before looked down, spitting onto the fat head of his tool. Her tongue again going quick to start the work, but not carrying out the act of spreading that saliva across him in any great hurry. "We'll see if you can back up what you're bragging about..." She teased as she pumped him a couple times. Leaning in closer, she brushed her lips against the head of his dick before giving another lick across. One more spit down onto him before she finally parted those soft lips and allowed him a feel of her. From the groan he let out, it was worth with wait as she sank her mouth downward to take in not just the crown, but a few inches for good measure.

"Mmmmm... I can handle mah self just fine... Ahhhhh... Thank you very much..." He responded between his groans. Watching as the short haired beauty started sliding her mouth up and down on his fat prick. Not just enjoying those ripe lips wrapped nicely tight around his cock. The whole feeling of her nicely wet and soothing oral hole was easily making him moan. "Mmmmm! You just worry about if... Mmmmm shit! You can handle all of dat D' in you..." He challenged back with a smirk of his own. Not that either of them was in any hurry, or seemed to be serious about turning this into a 'fuck-off' contest. He was more than happy to sit back on the studio couch, moaning as her hot mouth worked over his meaty fuck-stick. Along with the strokes applied by her hand at the same time for already a steady double teaming of his cock.

"Mmmmmphhhh... Mmmmm... Mmmm..." The bi-racial stunner groaned around the black cock she was taking in and out of her mouth, and not exactly trying to be quiet or subtle about her sucking either. Steadily bobbing her head along the upper half of his member while her hand stroked off the inches below. A clear sign this is far from the first time she's blown someone before. "Hmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhhh!" She gave another narrow eyed stare up at the man she's sucking off. Making the sight of her taking his dick between her lips all the more hotter. The feeling alone of her oral hole more than enough to keep his moans coming. As she slurped away onto him and her saliva started to seep past those tightly pressed lips, she was realising herself that she wasn't dealing with any 'minute man' here. Perhaps the exact reason why with a groan she pushed her pretty face further down onto his man-meat.

"Ahhhhhh FUCK!! Mmmmm... Fuck yeah girl..." The man who is supposed to be producing her moaned. Watching as the vocalist for the song Closer put her talented mouth to far more sinful use than any sort of singing. A smooth motion running up and down his length to deeply take his shaft into her oral hole. Her hand switching grip to hold him with fingers by the base instead of stroking now. "Take all that fucking dick in yo' fine... MMMM... Fine fuckin' mouth there... Ahhhhhh..." He encouraged, moving a hand down to rest it on the back of her short haired head as she slurped away on his cock. She showed no objections to the touch, still staring up at him as she bobbed back and forth onto his size. Keeping her saliva spread across those thick inches even as it trickled out past her full lips to drip downward onto her fingers and the base of his tool.

"Mmmmmphhh!! MMMM... Hmmmmphhh!!" She groaned again around his cock, pushing her face downward still to leave just a quarter of his size not yet taken between her lips. That seemed to be her own limit, feeling his bell-end coming close to connecting with the back of her mouth. However she also had no intentions of choking herself on the man she's only met today, yet is blowing in deep and swift fashion. Instead she keeps the motion of her head going, making him moan with every back and forth brush of her lips over his rod that she delivers. Her own groans bouncing off his meat show she's enjoying dishing out the dirty act herself as the half-white, half-black beauty sucks off a big black cock with ease and skill.

"Mmmmm fuck!! Yeah... You like the fuckin' dick, don't 'cha girl?" Dylan smirked, already knowing the clear answer as he moaned from her sucking motion.

Pulling her mouth up and off from his tool, she raised an eyebrow while she caught her breath back. "OK, you handled a fucking blowjob... What you want, a fucking medal?" Halsey replied in a feisty tone, but with the kind of naughty smirk that answered the question for him.

"Naw girl... Just yo' fine ass all on dis D'..." Jay stated with a chuckle, watching as she stood up from the floor.

"That works real fucking better to me." She replied with a wider smile, her hands making quick work as she slid down her jeans. Letting her sudden fuck-buddy get a look at the thong fitting around her nicely rounded ass as she stepped out of the clothing.

Not even bothering to take off the underwear or the rest of her clothing, she moved forward to climb up onto the couch, then over the grinning stud to mount his lap. Returning the grin, she reached down to line the coated with her saliva cock up with one hand. The other pulling her thong to the side to allow access to her already a little wet pussy. Further showing her eagerness she didn't tease at all once she felt his bell-end pressing against her sex. A firm push back allowed his shaft to invade her snatch, making them both moan out even from just the crown being inside. There was more to come as she changed her grip to move her tattoo adorned arms up in order to place her hands onto his shoulders. Similarly he took a hold of her toned waist just by the bottom of her top for full support for what was to come.

"Mmmmm FUCK!! Oh yeah... Nice and fucking big!" The New Jersey-born beauty moaned her approval, even with the grin on her face already showing she more than just enjoying this bareback fuck already. The feeling of her tight snatch getting filled up and made to stretch in order to accept this massive size easily making moans escape from her usually reserved for singing mouth. "Mmmmm... You like that? Like that... MMMM... Tight fucking pussy all around your dick?" She was the one asking the sinful questions now, again toying with him but just to further fire up the moment. Tellingly, she didn't give him a proper chance to answer - no doubt guessing it from his own groans of approval. Instead she started to ride him. Shifting her gorgeous body forward towards him before pushing back, taking more of his inches between her folds in the process. Just as they'd both moaned out from the motion they soon called out again as she repeated it. Already breaking into a steady rhythm just moments into kicking off the proper fucking.

"MMMM! Shiiiiiit... You fuckin' know it girl! Ahhhhhh..." He confirmed the obvious, sitting back and watching the half-black, half-white stunner bounce away on his rod. Taking him nicely deep into her tight, wet snatch that already feels built to take a big black cock like his. He had a feeling she could easily handle more of him inside her too. For now, he had no problems at all with her controlling the pace, letting him experience that snug feeling all around his rod as she worked herself up and down. Her breasts jiggling even within her upper clothing still on her, while her thong remained pulled to the side as she took his member in and out of her wet twat at this steady pace.

"AHHHHH... Yeah, damn right you do! MMMMM..." She smirked back, her tongue brushing across her upper lip for a moment as she dished out this steamy ride. Used now to his great size within her, she put a little extra effort into her motion when she rocked her backside towards his crotch. Resulting in that fat cock sliding further up into herself, much to both of their moaning approval. "MMMMM... Never fucking met... Ahhhhhh SHIT... A stud who didn't love... MMMMM... Fucking my fine pussy..." The Billboard Women in Music award winner said with a grin. Shamelessly admitting to this being far from the first time she's handled some cock before. Her skill in this sexual act was obvious from how smoothly and steadily she was bouncing away onto his prick. The prior saliva coating him now replaced by her forming pussy juices as she ran her tight twat up and down along his inches.

"MMMM... Damn girl! You'se... Ahhhhh... A damn fine ass freak!" He replied with a chuckle, showing no objections at all to her treating this like the no-strings-attached fuck just like he is. All the more reason for him to sit back and enjoy the ride in more ways than one. Loving the sensations travelling back and forth over his dick as she keeps her motion going firmly and smoothly. "Mmmmm... And Dat... AHHHHH FUCK... Ain't no fuckin' bad thing either..." He added with a groan, glancing down between his legs to watch his cock vanish almost completely up into that wet and tight hole. Wasn't too long before he was looking up to see the look of pleasure on the short haired singer's face as she bounced away onto him. Making the scene look more suited for a porn studio than a music recording one.

"MMMMM... Better fucking not be..." Halsey playfully warned with a smirk. Before having to let out a groan as she brought herself to a stop on his cock. "Then again... I have been doing a whole lot of work so far during this thing..." She pointed out as she dismounted his tool.

"You callin' your boy lazy?" Jay questioned, putting on a mock look of hurt as he got off the couch. "I'm hurt girl, real hurt..."

"Well you could stay hurt..." She teased as she now moved back onto the couch, kneeling on the edge of the seating with her feet and lower legs hanging off. Allowing her to stick out her thong-clad backside and that already nicely fucked pussy towards him. "Or, you can show me what that big cock can fucking do!" She said more as an order than just a challenge.

"Yeah... I likes the fuckin' sound of dat..." The young music producer said with a nod and a grin. Stepping forward, he similarly to her before made sure that thong was out of the way and to the side. Allowing him to push his cock not just back into her pussy, but deeply as well with just the first stroke forward into her. "MMMM... Fuck!! I fuckin' like... Ahhhhhh... The feel of it a whole lot fuckin' more..." He added, his hands going onto those shapely hips as he went to work on her. Building up the motion as he thrust his cock in and out of those slick and snug folds, getting them both moaning out their approval for the naughty to say the least motion. The feeling still as red hot as before but the position perhaps dirtier in a way as he now took the woman he's supposed to be making a track for from behind.

"MMMMM YEAH... Oh FUCK!! Mmmmmm... MMMMM!" The short haired beauty groaned, already pushing her lovely, semi-clothed frame back to meet his incoming thrusts. That resulted in him being able to easily go balls deep into her snatch. His waist crashing against her rear cheeks to make them shake and the sound of skin smacking off of skin sounding out around the recording studio. "Uhhhhhh!! MMMMM... Oh fuck yeah... MMMMM!! Fucking fill me up baby! MMMM..." She moaned out, looking back over her shoulder at the man she barely knows but is getting screwed by. She made the dirty demand even as she was getting just that, made to groan out as he gave pump after firm and steady pump into her wet pussy. Forceful enough that even as she rocks backward to take his thrusts deeply she's made to jolt forward when his crotch meets her body.

"Ahhhhhh... No fuckin' problem there girl! MMMM!!" He replied with a smirk, before once again moaning himself. He was easily enjoying the feeling of that tight snatch all around his inches as he slid his black fuck-stick back and forth into the mixed race beauty kneeling on the couch in front of him. His gaze fixed down to watch his manhood vanish forward into that sexily curved half-white, half-black body before soon sharply reappearing. "MMMMM... Gonna give you... AHHHH FUCK!! All the fuckin' that you can handle..." He vowed, and knew himself from his previous, multiple sexual encounters with stunning singers like her that can back up his claims. As if his current actions of stuffing her twat full with his cock again and again weren't sure fire proof of his erotic talents already.

"MMMMM!! Oh yeah... MMMM!! Fuck that pussy baby... MMMM FUCK!!" She gasped out the orders as she continued to stare back with lustful eyes at the man balls deep inside of her. Drops of sweat starting to form and roll down her gorgeous facial features as the effects of this sinful encounter start to show. She's got no intentions of asking him to slow down or call for even a time out at this point. Craving more of that vast cock filling up her snatch unlike it seems anything she's felt certainly in a very long time, if at all in her life. Exactly why she's still rocking back against his pumps to ensure he goes in to hilt each and every time he thrusts forward into Grammy Award nominated singer.

"Awwwwwww yeah girl! MMMMM FUCK!! Yeah... You're lovin' that fuckin' D' ain't 'cha?" He grinned back at her moaning state. Even as he was just as much vocally showing his approval for how still wonderfully tight her snatch is, despite all the repeated pumping she's taken already. So he's making sure the thrusts keep on coming. Sending his crotch smacking firmly off of her rear every time he drove forward to fill up that damp love tunnel with his inches. "AHHHHHH... MMMMMM SHIT... Gotta fuckin' love... MMMMM! A fine ass honey... UHHHH!! Who knows how to work dat D'..." He 'complimented' the woman he was fucking from behind between his own moans. Admiring her shapely backside once again, he raised a hand off from her waist so he could deliver a firm spank onto her ass. The shot made her groan, looking back with another lusty glare with narrowed eyes. Seeing the reaction, he gave her other rear cheek a smack for good measure, resulting in another low moan escaping her as she kept on pushing her body back onto that thrusting pole.

"MMMM... If you're gonna do something to my ass... It better not just be smacking it..." Halsey said in a far from subtle manner as she brought her rocking motion to a halt. Still made to moan as the stud behind her enjoyed a couple more thrusts deep into her snatch.

"Mmmmmm... Like I said... You is a real hot fuckin' freak..." Dylan said with a smirk, pulling his shaft out of that well fucked hole. "You stay right there girl..." He said, moving across the studio to open up the First Aid Kit on top of a cabinet to pick out the extra bottle of lubricant he had stashed there.

"Seriously? Fucking lube?" Halsey grinned at the sight as he returned over to her as she now sat on the couch. "Nice! Not where I'd usually hide mine... Might have to steal that idea now..."

"It's a long fuckin' story..." Jay said, kneeling down now between her spread legs, but pulling her forward closer so her ass was just hanging off the edge of the couch. Applying some lube onto his fingers, he ran them across the entrance to her third and final hole that he was going to sample despite having only met her earlier on today. After the brief teasing to make her hiss, he pushed a finger against, and then into her asshole to make her groan. A brisk round of finger-fucking was the order of the day as he worked that digit in and out of her, working the lubricant nicely around and into her back passage. Just as she had started to grit her teeth and gotten used to the sensation, he pulled out of her backside just to go back in, this time with both fingers. Further making her groan out as he made sure that super tight-feeling hole was readied for what coming next. It seemed from the occasional light moans she was doing this wasn't exactly an alien experience to her to have her back-door prepared for an invasion.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12