Naive Teacher does Cheerleading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is not a good sign,' she thinks.

And she is right. During the match, Vic seems like he is daydreaming.

Trying to get the audience to encourage him, Chloe has the cheerleaders lift their tops. While she and Jen are exposing their lacy bras, Lana is exposing her bare round DD breasts to everyone in the stadium. Needless to say, the crowd of men go into a frenzy, and the teacher gets even hotter by exposing herself.

In the end, this backfires, as Vic gets distracted by the lewd show and lets his opponent get the finishing move on him. The first loss for Winston.

The boy apologizes profusely and retreats in shame.

~~~

The referee announces a 10-minute break until the next two matches.

"Suck my cock!" A middle-aged man from the stands shouts at the curvy teacher.

"I bet her pussy smells amazing!" An older man says.

Jen elbows her teacher and whispers, "Miss Lana, we're losing them. We need to get them on our side..."

Lana nods, waves, and smiles at the crowd. Jen makes a 'come on' face at the naive fiancee. She blushes, bends over, and flashes her ass at the crowd. The lesbian cheerleader doesn't miss a beat and slaps the teacher's massive bottom, the sound reverberating through the stadium. The men hoot. Jen surreptitiously rubs Lana's pussy through her red thong. The audience goes mad.

"That was good, Mrs. Laywood. You got them back," Jen winks. The busty educator blushes and composes herself.

The teacher needs to relieve herself, so Jen points her to the Winston-designated locker rooms. As she settles down on the toilet to pee, she hears familiar noises from the stall beside her.

"*fap fap* guuhhh!" It sounds like someone jerking off.

"Miss C... you're so fucking hot... *fap fap*," the boy groans. "Your tits... fuckkk..."

'Goodness... someone is playing with their peepee thinking of me,' she bites her lip and her pussy heats up. 'I need to see it,' she decides.

She climbs on the toilet and looks above the partition. Otis is there, beating his meat furiously over the throne. Lana suppresses a gasp.

'L3! Goodness.... That's so dirty... he couldn't even wait to get home... did I make him this excited? Mmm...' she thinks, admiring the boy's tugging. 'His balls are so big... so swollen... way bigger than Dennis' cute ones.' As she admires the boy, she plays with herself, 'L3's gonads are maybe three times the size of Dens' little pebbles? Wow... that's so nasty... they make his peepee looks much sexier, like it's ready to erupt a mountain of white goop... all over me... mmm,' she thinks, rubbing her cooch. 'I wonder what they taste like? He's probably all sweaty from the fight...' she inhales. 'I can smell it from here... it's so musky... I could just go help him... and as a reward, he could fill my mouth with his fresh cum... that's so naughty... mmmm....' she starts sliding her hand inside her panties, but she loses her balance and makes a dull noise.

*Thud!*

The teacher puts her hand on the wall to avoid falling, but the damage is done. L3 heard it.

"Who is there?" Otis asks. He then looks up, and their eyes meet.

Lana panics, "Eeeeep!" She screams and rushes out of the bathroom, her heart thumping. 'He knows I was spying on him! Oh no.... This is not good... I hope he doesn't make a big deal of it,' she thinks anxiously.

She returns to the gym and sees Chloe, Andrew, Ivan, and Timmy engaged in a considerable discussion. Drew seems upset at something. They exchange more words, and the Winston captain plops on the bench, crossing his arms and red faced.

Curiosity gets the best of Lana. She asks Chloe, "What happened?"

"Ah, well. Ivan and Timmy asked to grope and make out with me if they win their matches," the blonde replies nonchalantly. Lana reacts with a small gasp.

Jen claps her hand, "So, I assume Andrew didn't like it?" She smirks.

Chloe grins back, "Not one bit. But I accepted it," she shrugs, "it's for the team!"

Jen giggles and shakes her head, "Damn, girl, you're impossible. You're going to drive the boy crazy."

As the cheerleaders prepare to return to their duties, the innocent teacher can't help but be conflicted about it. 'Gosh... Chloe is so forward, even in front of Andrew. After Wednesday, I guess it's expected. It's something to fortify their relationship. I suppose it's similar to Dens and I. Hmm... I still have much to learn,' she reasons.

~~~

Ivan

Ivan is next, and while Jen kisses her classmate on the cheek, Chloe smooches the teen on the lips. Lana hears a groan from Andrew. The teacher gives him a kiss on the cheek as the boy doesn't seem that interested in her.

"I can't wait to collect my prize later," the boy boasts, grinning at Chloe.

The match starts, and Ivan has an advantage due to his stature.

"You're doing amazing," the blonde cheerleader says to her teacher, who cocks her head. "The Leopards are way better than us, but you seem to be giving the edge to Winston."

"For real!" Jen agrees. She proposes, "Let's kiss! That will destabilize the other team!"

Without waiting for an answer, the brunette teen pounces on the buxom teacher, who reciprocates the kiss. The men roar with delight, the popping of their boners almost audible to the people on the field, including Ivan's opponent.

The lesbian display seems to work, as Ivan overpowers his adversary and scores in the first period.

"See! It works!" Chloe points out. "We need to do more..."

"What can I do?" Lana asks naively.

"Flash the boy and say you're going to suck his dick!" The naughty blonde whispers.

The teacher gasps, "I cannot, I do not know him..."

Jen puts her hand on Lana's hip, "It's just a white lie to distract him!"

The busty fiancee nods sheepishly. When the match restarts, she waits until the wrestler in green is staring in het direction, and she flashes her perfect double d tits at the boy. His eyes widen and he almost loses his balance.

"I am going to lick your peen!" She announces, beet red. The front of his singlet tents instantly, and quite a sizable bump. 'Oh my, he's packing,' the teacher thinks lustily.

Ivan uses this opportunity to attack the horny opponent. However, Ivan is a terrible fighter and got lucky in the first period. His opponent quickly avoids him, pins him, and makes the tall Winston boy submit. The second loss for Winston.

With a shit-eating smirk, the green wrestler looks at the teacher, says, "I'll collect my prize later," and returns to his bench.

Lana is shocked, she did not expect that to happen. 'He wasn't supposed to win! What am I going to do? I can't do that!' She panics.

Noticing her troubled face, Chloe assures her, "Don't worry, Mrs. Laywood, we'll beat them. So, it's all good." Lana nods, extremely anxious about it.

Ivan collects himself and apologizes to the girls, who dismiss him.

~~~

Timmy

Timmy is next, and his opponent is a much larger teen. The Winston boy doesn't seem to have a chance.

"I got this," the boy says. "I'm going to grab your ass, Chloe," he says with a big smile.

Chloe giggles and gives him a quick peck on the cheek. Jen follows, and Lana, unprompted, gives him a smooch on the lips.

Timmy smiles and whispers in the teacher's ear, "Thanks slut, I'm gonna fuck your round, fat ass, soon."

It sends shivers down her spine, and she feels Teddy pulsate inside her back door. 'Mmm... maybe it's not a bad idea... Timothy is tiny, even smaller than Dens, so it would almost not count... it could be good practice... the first peen in my anus... mmmm...' she reflects, wiggling her bum absentmindedly.

The match starts, and surprisingly, Timmy seems to be holding his own. The girls cheer and tease the audience, which encourages the Winston boy. This works, as the two wrestlers are neck-to-neck and tied for points entering the final 2-minute period.

"We're doing great, ladies, but this other dude is tough," Timothy winks cheekily.

Chloe claps, "Leave it with us. I have an idea!" The Winston boy nods and returns to the mat.

Lana can't help herself and asks, "What are we doing?"

The blonde cheerleader beams, "Glad you asked, Mrs. Laywood. Let's flash his opponent!"

"Again?" the naive teacher asks, skeptical. "It did not work earlier."

Jen giggles and whispers, "You're so precious."

"I know!" Chloe interjects and adds adamantly, "We need to do more this time!"

"Like what?" Lana asks innocently.

"Follow my lead..." the naughty blonde says. The match restarts. "Winston Cheerleaders!!!" She says out loud to get everyone's attention. "On three, lift your skirts!"

'Ah, that is it? I guess it's okay. I've done that a few times today already,' the busty fiancee contemplates.

"One... two..." Chloe shouts, making sure the green-clad wrestler is looking. She nods at Jen, who replies with a thumbs up, "Three!"

Lana and the blonde lift their skirts in unison, exposing their red panties. Jen, however, has other plans. She springs toward the curvy teacher and pulls her school-sanctioned thong down to her ankles, exposing Lana's trimmed bush and the top of her pink cunt to the boy. At the same time, her full butt is on display to the audience, who goes nuts.

This has the desired effect, as the opponent gets distracted, and Timmy uses this chance to pin him down and secure the win for Winston. The scores are basically tied now.

The blushing teacher realizes what has happened and lowers her skirt, covering her modesty. In the process, she also steps back, leaving her panties on the floor. Her heart is thumping furiously, and her cooch is throbbing.

Jen quickly collects Lana's red thong and throws it at the hungry crowd of men.

"Jen!" the curvaceous future-wife says, embarrassed. "Chloe! Girls! What the heck!" She keeps holding her skirt down.

"Ah, Mrs. Laywood. Don't worry," Chloe says, patting her bum, "you did great! We won against the toughest opponent."

"W-we... we did?" Lana asks, realizing the positive ramifications of her pantiless reveal.

Chloe smiles, "Yup! Now Andrew's got this!" She states as the handsome Winston captain approaches them.

"Well done, Mrs. Laywood! We have a chance to beat them, thanks to you," the Winston-Phillips boy says. He throws his hand up happily, "After years we can finally beat them!"

Timmy joins them. "It was perfect! I finally got him. Maybe I can become varsity level now!" he says excitedly. He and Andrew high-five.

'Wow, I had no idea... I guess it was a good thing,' she ponders. 'Sure, it was embarrassing... I'm mortified that I showed my cooch to this random boy and maybe some parents... I guess it's worth it if it's going to help my students that much...'

Her thoughts are broken off by Timothy.

"Time to collect my prize now. Sorry, Drew," he says to his captain, who takes a second to realize what he means. Andrew grunts, upset.

Chloe steps forward, "Well done, Timmy, here's your victory kiss..." she says, locking mouths with the boy. They make out right there, in front of her boyfriend. Timmy gropes her ass at the same time and the blonde moans appreciatively.

Andrew's mouth is agape; he seems broken. After a few seconds, he recovers and grits his teeth.

Lana rubs her legs, getting horny at her student's public display of affection, 'It has nothing to do with the forbidden and improper cheating element. Not at all,' she tells herself as her unprotected cooch throbs, leaking her juices on her thick thighs.

Timmy's hand seems to be exploring below her skirt. After a few more seconds, Chloe slaps his hand and giggles, "Naughty boy, that's a bit too far!"

Drew is about to confront them when Bryden and Reyleigh interrupt everyone.

~~~~~

Finals

"Congratulations, Phillips," Bryden smirks cockily. "You finally have a chance to beat us!"

"Eff-off, douche," Andrew growls, upset at the previous situation.

Reyleigh pretends to be in distress, "Oh, no, baby! What are we gonna do?"

The jock grins, "How about a bet on the winner?"

"Chloe is too scaredy to go for that. She knows we're better." Reyleigh says, holding her boyfriend's muscular arm.

"You wish!" Chloe takes the bait, "What's the bet?"

"Chlo, do not stoop to their level!" Drew pleads.

Bryden chuckles, "The cuck knows he doesn't have a shot!"

Reyleigh laughs and adds, "Your so funny, baby!" They exchange a quick kiss.

"You are." Andrew corrects her.

"What?!" Reyleigh asks, confused.

Chloe whispers in his ear. The Winston Captain sighs, "What is the bet?"

"Oooooh, look who grew balls," Bryden mocks.

"Bigger than yours!" Chloe spits back and flicks the jock's crotch area.

"Ouch! Bitch!" Bryden says, moving menacingly towards the sassy blonde.

Andrew steps in front, "Do not dare. What is the bet, dude?"

"Winner gets a lap dance from the loser team's cheerleaders," Reyleigh says.

The Winston-Phillips boy's eyes almost pop out of their sockets, "What?!"

"Deal!" Chloe snarls. "I want to see you shake your flat ass for Drew and laugh at it, Bitchleigh."

"Skank!" The rival cheerleader utters. "I'll make your boy-toy cuck watch you and Cow Udders dancing when you lose!" Lana frowns at her mention.

Chloe laughs, "In your dreams! Drew is the best fighter. We all know that!"

The referee announces that the final match is about to start.

Bryden puts his hand on Andrew's shoulder, "Phillips, I'm looking forward to have your girl grinding on my lap."

"Eat shit, Bryden!" Andrew grumbles. The rivals return to their side, mocking the Winston folk. "Chloe, why did you accept?" he asks, appalled.

"You're clearly better. You won every match against him," the blonde cheerleader explains.

The handsome captain gulps, "I know..."

"We never depended only on your match before. We can win the whole thing!" Chloe continues.

He nods, "But still. You should not have betted that."

Chloe shrugs, "It's too late now. You have to win!" She smooches him on the lips. "Girls, kiss my man," she instructs. Jen and Lana copy the blonde. "Good luck, babe."

Andrew sighs and treks toward the mat.

~~~

As the match between Bryden and Andrew starts, Lana is torn.

'I want to beat this b-word for making fun of Dens and my students... but at the same time... this bet sounds risky. Too risky. Gosh, I can't give them a lap dance... I barely know how!' she thinks nervously. 'I don't even have panties on... gee... I hope Chloe knows what she's doing. I need to put my trust in her,' she reasons.

The first period ends quickly, with Andrew dominating. Bryden is yelling at his teammates and Reyleigh. They are clearly regretting the bet.

As the match restarts, the audience motivates their local star athlete.

Chloe huddles around the other cheerleaders. "Girls, it's time to get the men back on Drew's side."

"What do we do?" Lana asks once again. It is almost comical how she keeps getting sucked into it.

The blonde takes her hand, "Come with me." She takes the teacher and gets closer to the stands. Jen follows. "Men, can you cheer for the Winston's captain?"

"What do we get?" Someone shouts.

"Well, I did promise some more... hmm... Mrs. Laywood here," Chloe pats her teacher's butt, "Is going to show you all her ass!" Chloe says, and Lana gasps.

"Booo! We saw it already!" Another one says. They all agree.

"Now she has no panties!" The blonde grins naughtily, "She'll even show her pussy if you cheer loud enough!"

Lana starts to protest, but the audience erupts in cheers, smothering her voice. The men start shouting, 'Go Phillips!' or 'Winston, Winston!'. On the mat, Andrew celebrates after getting a hard-earned point.

Chloe smirks, "You heard them, Mrs. Laywood; a promise is a promise."

"I did not... argh..." Lana complains, but she knows there's no use in arguing. 'I have faith in Chloe. I have to do this. For my students,' she reflects. 'Sorry, Dens, a bunch of random men are going to see my cooch...' she thinks, her heart feeling like it's in her throat. Even if she tries to deny it, our dear teacher is secretly aroused by the idea of showing off her virginal place to a bunch of horny strangers. "I guess I have to..." she says sheepishly.

As she holds the hem of her skirt, she feels lightheaded and anxious, but there's an electric pulse between her legs and in her ass. The buxom fiancee is growing dependent on the rush that flashing her hot, naked body is bringing her. She lifts it.

Her bare pussy comes into view, the men cheer, but all she can hear is her heart pounding in her ear. The sensation from her aroused body is overwhelming. Chloe comes behind her and lifts her red top.

The future-wife is basically naked in front of a bunch of strangers.

The blonde cheerleader says something to the audience and motions Lana to turn around. She absentmindedly obeys, letting go of her blouse and skirt. Chloe bends her teacher over and lifts her skirt, exposing her creamy naked ass.

Lana feels like passing out and having an orgasm at the same time.

"Miss Lana, they love your hot slutty body..." Chloe whispers in her ear. The teacher shivers. The blonde opens Lana's buttcheeks, exposing Teddy (the purple butt plug) and her wet pink twat to the ravenous men.

"What a hussy!" Someone shouts.

An older man asks, "Can I fuck your ass?"

"Answer him, Mrs. Laywood!" Chloe says and slaps her teacher's ass.

"Eeeeppp!" Lana squeals, her juices running down her thigh. "I am a virgin..." she says shyly.

"You're wearing a butt plug!" A graying man points out. Chloe spanks her butt again.

"Ahhhh! It is... training... for my fiancee..." she replies out of breath.

The guy grunts, upset, "What a lucky man..."

'I know,' the busty fiancee thinks, 'Dens is so lucky that I am training for him... I hope he enjoys it, once he can try it.... Hmmm, Dens is probably doing his exam now. Hopefully, we can fool around tonight... I'm so ready for his peepee... maybe I can lick it and let him lick me too... mmm... I need it so bad...'

~~~

Meanwhile, Andrew is wholly distracted by his girlfriend and his sexpot teacher. The spanking, the moaning, the nudity. It's too much. He tries to concentrate on his fight, but his boner betrays him.

Using this opportunity, Bryden starts climbing back in points. They are almost tied going into the last period.

~~~

"Who wants to buttfuck her?" Chloe asks the audience. "Maybe she will let you train her ass if you cheer loud enough!"

The men go wild at the idea and cheer Andrew on.

"What are you saying, Chlo?" Lana asks wide-eyed, her chest is heaving.

"Imagine, Miss Lana... a line of horny men... all with large dicks..." the blonde rubs the teacher's cheeks, "A line of big dicked men waiting to fuck your tight asshole," she says and slaps the teacher's butt. Lana moans. "They would take turns in and out... loosening your butthole... so much that your small penised fiancee would not even recognize it. If he puts it in, you won't even feel his tiny weenie," another spank and an even more erotic moan. "Maybe the men would even get carried away and fuck your virgin pussy... take your cheery... cheating on your man like that... can you imagine?" She asks and smacks the wife-to-be even harder. Lana moans and nods. "They could double penetrate you until you're sore... drooling their hot cum out of all your holes," Chloe adds, spanking her again.

Jen joins the fray and starts massaging Lana's thick ample butt. Chloe encourages her friend, and Jen kneels and starts fiddling with the purple plug, slightly pushing it in and out of the teacher's back hole.