Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Lana -- What do you mean? :O

* LukTTT -- Thas my dick, again.

* Lana -- It can't be, it's so big.

She presses send before realizing what she had written.

* Lana -- Ah, I misspoke, I just meant it doesn't look real. It's probably an image from a website.

* LukTTT -- Sure, check this out...

He then sends a similar image, but you can see his face on the photo.

* Lana -- Wow. Ok, you win. What of it? Why are you sending it to me?

* LukTTT -- Couple days ago you liked to see my dick, so I wanted to show you again, as a favor.

* Lana -- Stop sending me pictures of your hard thick penis Mr. Hunter, I will tell your mom.

* LukTTT -- And tell her you were staring at my giant boner? Be my guest.

* Lana -- Ugh. I will keep quiet, but please stop.

* LukTTT -- K, see you in class teach ;)

Flustered and a bit frustrated with the situation, Lana quickly gets ready for class. She is almost out of clean button up blouses, so she picks an older gray one that is a little tighter, making her heavy breasts push against the buttons, jutting out proudly. For the skirt she just goes with a simple black knee length one, paired with light purple cotton panties and a basic bra.

She makes her way to the kitchen, where Dennis has just finished serving breakfast.

"What is wrong hun, you look flustered?" - he inquiries.

"Ah, I just saw a big penis.... I m-mean... a big bug! A big bug!" - she quickly corrects herself.

"Haha penis... you are weird. Come enjoy breaky!" - he says happily pointing to the table.

The couple enjoys breakfast and right after Dennis leaves in a hurry. Lana cleans the table and gather her teaching materials before leaving.

Outside, she meets her neighbor Jack, who seems to be waiting for her.

"Hi neighbor!" - he greets her with a tight hug.

"Hi Jack, 'morning. I would love to chat, but I can't be late for work." - she says breaking the hug.

"No problem, I just wanted to invite you for lunch tomorrow. Lilly, my wife, will be back and she wants to meet you." - he says.

"Oh! It will my pleasure, can Dennis come?" - she asks.

"The more, the merrier." - he says.

"See you later neighbor!" - she turns around and feels his hand lightly slap her butt.

"See ya, don't be late!" - he says happily.

She thought it was odd, maybe an accident, so decided not to say anything. She hurriedly walked to school, prepping her class in her head.

~~~~~~~

Morning -- Bio

She arrives just in time for her lesson, straightaway making her way to the classroom. Some students are already sitting when she arrives, so she obediently makes her way to each of their desks and exchange kisses on the cheek with them.

Andrew doesn't stand up to greet her, so the teacher bends over to kiss him, giving him a small view of the top of her cleavage, mostly concealed by her outfit. Unbeknownst to her, as she bends over, her ample ass is just a couple feet from Jim's face. He takes a sniff, and she is so close to him that he is sure he can smell a little bit of her musk.

The TTT trio are the last ones to arrive, and they do a group hug on the teacher, taking turns kissing her cheeks. She is overly red by the time they release the embrace.

After everyone is seated and quiet, Lana starts the class.

"Hello everyone, let's pick up from last time. Last class we went over Puberty. Any questions from that still?" - she asks.

Andrew stands up.

"Miss Cox, I want to thank you for the last lesson, your demonstration was excellent, and even slower guys like BJ managed to understand it perfectly." - he states calmly.

"Hey!" - BJ protests, amidst laughter from his classmates.

"Just to reiterate Miss Lana, as the class rep I can say that everyone in class agrees with Drew, this was the best class we ever had, hope you can be our teacher for a long time!" - smiles Chloe happily.

"Thanks everyone, you will bring tears to my eyes." - says the teacher emotionally.

"So please, continue like that, my grandfather and my uncle, the principal, will be tremendously happy with your progress." - Andrew finishes.

"Right, I will do everything I can to teach all of you!" - says Lana energetically.

Everyone erupts in applause and praises to the new teacher.

"If there are no more questions, let's continue. In today's class we will dive into Anatomy, which I expect will take us a few weeks to cover." - she explains. "This week we will start on general anatomy, but I am trying to be flexible since y'all were so nice, so we can vote. Let me scribble down the possible topics."

She says and turns to the board, writing a few topics:

'Part 2 -- Anatomy

* A -- General Anatomy

* B -- Differences between Male and Females

* C -- Sex Organs (other species)

* D -- Male Sex Organs

* E -- Female Sex Organs

"Miss Lana, can we vote anonymously?" - asks Jim curiously.

"Sure! Everyone, write down the letter of your choosing on a piece of paper. Jim, please be a dear and collect the papers once everyone finishes." - she asks her shy student.

Everyone writes and Jim collects the papers and brings them up to the teacher.

"Teach, can you read them out lout?" - smirks Lukas.

"S-sure..." - she answers as she starts to read each paper. "First vote... B, differences between Male and Females... second is E and it says 'TITS' on the paper...ha-ha funny..." - she blushes before continuing. "Another vote for B, differences.... And a vote for D, male sex organs. Here is a vote for A... Another one for D. Last one...." - she opens the paper and gasps. "It s-says c-cock... which is slang for p-penis, s-so I g-guess is D again." - she stammers.

"So, we starting with penises?" - asks Evie curiously turning 50 shades of red.

"Well, since the entirety of the Male system is too much to cover in this class alone, it makes sense. We can go with your suggestion Evie, thanks." - the teacher says naively.

"Question Miss Lana, next week we will do the same as this class?" - asks Wyatt.

"Yes, we will, we can continue from the penis to the other parts of the Male system." - she informs him. "Let's start."

She then starts to write and talk about the male sex organ. Explaining the purposes and what everything is. The explanation is very scientific, and the students pay close attention, taking extensive notes. They all had good grades and were overly serious about their studies, despite everything else.

Lana then puts a couple illustrations of the male system and an old picture of a penis on the white board, the students snicker and laugh at it. It was from the textbook.

"Everyone let's be mature about it, they are just penises." - says Lana, trying to sound confident.

"Have you seen any in person Miss Lana?" - asks BJ grinning.

"Ermm... I can't tell you that..." - she answers awkwardly.

"Why not? You promised you would do everything you could, were you lying?" - questions BJ.

"No, I would never lie as a teacher!" - she protests. "Well... if y'all want to know, I have seen only glances of it in person. Like I said, I am saving myself for marriage!" - she tries to explain.

"Well, that is not 100% true, right teach?" - says Lukas with a smirk. "You saw my dick twice already!" - he explains to the class.

"W-what! No... I..." - Lana stammers nervously.

"Don't lie Lukas! Miss Lana would never look at your tiny, shriveled dick!" - yells Chloe towards him.

"She did, didn't you teach? You said you wouldn't lie." - Lukas says, pushing the teacher.

"Ugh... I did see it... but... it was a photo on the phone. Doesn't count!" - she explains begrudgingly.

"She is right Lukas, it doesn't count!" - says Evie, coming to her teacher's defense.

"Everyone, please calm down. Let's continue talking about the male genitalia..." - she says trying to stop the discussions. They quiet down.

Lana continues to explain, using the illustrations on the board. Some time passes and at the end of the explanation, she asks if anyone has any questions so far. Wyatt puts his hand up.

"Miss Lana, it is a bit confusing, the images don't look like my peen." - he says, sounding genuinely confused.

"Well, everyone's peen is a bit different, right, that is part of it." - she tries to explain.

"Maybe... but still is just an image. Would be better if we could see it on an anatomy model or something." - he continues.

"I am not sure the school has one, sorry. Any other suggestions?" - she asks naively.

"Show us your dick!" - yells BJ to his friend. The teacher gasps and everyone explodes in laughter and yelling. All the students then start to talk at the same time.

Andrew clears his throat loudly and puts his hand up, silencing his classmates. He stands from his seat.

"Miss Cox, like we discussed earlier, last class's demonstration was perfect, and everyone managed to understand the subject. Wyatt here has a point, it would make sense to continue the good work." - Andrew explains calmly.

"I am not following Andrew. What do you mean?" - asks the teacher confused.

"Like BJ so elegantly put, you can use a real-life model." - he states, like it was the most normal thing in the world. She gasps loudly.

"What? We can't... I can't... it wouldn't be appropriate!" - she says awkwardly.

"Remember what Chloe said, it was the best class we ever had. Do you want to keep teaching us? Do you want to be the best teacher you can?" - Andrew questions.

"Yes, I want to be the best teacher for y'all!" - she says fiercely.

"So then there are no issues. My uncle Bill will be very happy when he hears about your stellar performance." - he compliments her.

"Erm, thanks Andrew." - she says, momentarily forgetting the subject due to the compliment. "We s-still can't do it... nobody would volunteer!" - she tries to reason.

"Wyatt will do it, what better way to understand the subject than using his own member as an example?" - explains Andrew, making too much sense for her liking.

"What... but..." - says Wyatt starting to protest but stopping as soon as Andrew glares at him. "Right, Miss Lana, I volunteer!" - he finishes.

"See, there you go, now we can do it. Miss Cox, take it away!" - Andrew says, sitting down.

"Erm... but... ah... I guess it can't be helped. Y'all will learn better this way?" - she asks the class. They all nod excitedly.

"And you can see your first dick up close, two cocks one stone!" - says Lukas and the TTT trio laughs.

Evie puts her hand up slowly. Lana points at her, visibly flushed by the discussions.

"Miss Lana, what Lukas said just now reminded me of what you said." - she says. Lana makes a confused face. "That every penis is a bit different." - she continues and the teacher nods. "So then... wouldn't it make sense to have two penises to compare? That way more people are covered!" - she says trying to hide her excitement.

"Erm... that does make sense Evie, but there is no volunteer, so Wyatt can do it alone." - the teacher says trying to avoid her pupil's suggestion.

"Since Lukas showed you his tiny limp peen already, he can do it again!" - yells Chloe, visibly provoking the classmate.

"It's not tiny! Fine, I will do it. Just so I don't leave my bro Wy alone." - Lukas says fist bumping him.

Lana is panicking, she can't find a way out of it. She remembers her conversations with Dennis, Mary and the principal.

'Maybe they are right, maybe I need to do this.' - she ponders. 'It is not wrong, it is for their education. I will be a good teacher for my students!' - she says in her head, steeling her mind.

"Thanks both of you, now come up here and stand on each side of me." - she tells the class uneasy.

They both get up and make their way to the board. They position themselves next to the teacher, Lukas on her right, Wyatt on her left.

"Please everyone, let's behave like adults, this is for your learning only, there is nothing sexual about it. Now a round of applause for our volunteers." - she says to the class.

They applaud loudly. BJ hollers and cat calls his friends.

"Okay boys, now please take off your pants and underwear." - she continues after the applause.

They start to undo their pants buttons, but Lukas stops Wyatt, and they exchange whispers.

"Teach, we will only do this if you kneel between us." - he tells her. She opens her mouth in shock. "It will be easier to explain, you can use the pointer." - he elaborates with a grin.

"It won't reach otherwise." - chuckles Wyatt.

"Ugh... I guess it makes sense." - says the teacher reluctantly. She kneels between the two boys.

The two volunteers quickly undo their pants and pull down their underwear in unison. They keep their parts covered with their hands. Lana gets a waft of musky manly smell, making her momentarily dizzy.

"T-thanks Wyatt and Lukas... I appre... I mean, the class appreciates." - she says trying not to look at their penises, still hidden by their hands.

She glances at each boy and notices how manly their legs are. Lukas with his fair skin and toned legs, covered with lighter hair, and Wyatt with sexy dark skinned muscular legs. Glancing up, both of their pelvises are finely toned and she can see all their well defined musculature. Their hands is just covering their genitals, so their pubic hair is visible, Lukas has a bit less, but both boys are properly trimmed. Lana feels her vagina twitch with the sight.

"Okay, Wyatt you volunteered first, so you can show us first." - she says quietly, exceedingly red in the face with each moment.

He releases his hands and the teacher gasps loudly. It is a good size, dark and smooth, but still with a decent girth. It must have been about 5 inches soft.

It was her first time seeing a full-length penis in person, and just a couple feet from her face, nonetheless. And it belonged to a student. It felt wrong, but it was so sexy and manly. No, she was doing this for her pupils, not for her pleasure.

'Oh wow, it's so dark and big...' - she thinks, starting to get horny.

The entire class was quiet, as if hypnotized by the sight. It was one thing to see someone naked in a locker room, but it was another one entirely to see someone's genital in front of the class, very close to the teacher's face. It seemed surreal.

"Wow..." - whispers the teacher, breathing heavily. She turns to the student on her right. "Lukas, your turn now..." - she says between breaths. She bites her lips, internally hoping to see his penis in person.

Lukas releases his hands quickly and turns red all over. He wasn't as confident as he always made it sound. Lana looks at his penis, and her reaction is entirely different. His penis is visibly smaller and thinner, being only 2 inches soft. The teacher lets out a small chuckle.

"What! Are you laughing at my dick! How dare you!" - he says, and the entire class laughs.

"I told ya! Small limp peepee!" - Chloe makes fun of him.

"Wow, way smaller than mine." - says Jim, chiming in.

"It's a grower, not a shower!" - Lukas protests, extremely red in the face. "You saw it, tell them!" - he says, turning to the teacher.

"I just saw a photo... it wasn't yours by the looks of it haha..." - chuckles Lana softly while looking at him, unable to control herself.

"Grrrr.... You will pay..." - he says, swinging his hips violently. This caused his penis to also swing and hit Lana square on the mouth. This sends a jolt down Lana's body, making her cooch twitch wildly.

"Mmmm!" - she exclaims, not wanting to open her mouth. She had just been hit in the mouth with a penis other than Dennis'. And a student's to boot!

'Oh my god... what happened... he hit me in the mouth with his peepee...' - she thinks, her heart thumping loudly in her chest. 'I am not turned on... it was just the surprise of being hit by his peen... yes...' - she says in her head, knowing that her panties were extremely wet.

Wanting to diffuse the situation, Andrew laughs out loud, and soon the whole class is laughing with him, including Lukas, who seems to have calmed down from his anger. The teacher is still in a daze.

"You had your fun Lukas, but Miss Cox, he is right." - says Andrew seriously towards the teacher. "You shouldn't have made fun of him; men are self-conscious about their small size." - he says.

"I am not small! It's a grower!" - Lukas protests again.

"Maybe he can show us!" - says Evie. Everyone looks at her startled. She was very wet due to seeing two penises in such proximity to her that she forgot her demure.

"Yes, Lukas you said your mini peen is not tiny, so make it hard." - provokes Chloe.

Lana recovers from her stupor, her nipples now making a clear imprint on her tight blouse.

"No! This is not appropriate, I draw the line here. No erect peepees in the class!" - she says, trying to sound stricter.

"Miss Cox, you were the one who made fun of him, that wasn't cool. I could tell my uncle. Or you can just let him prove what he says is true, nobody has to know." - Andrew says.

"B-but... it's not appropriate..." - she stammers nervously.

"My grandfather would find it an interesting story." - hints Andrew.

She sighted deeply. "Fine, get on with it then." - she says resentfully looking up at Lukas.

"I will, but I don't want to touch myself in class, I will need a little help." - he says, looking down condescendingly at her, almost like a pet. Her vagina gushes slightly at his words.

"I c-can't! No! I am his teacher, that is not proper!" - she says shocked, but also horny.

"Don't worry, you don't have to touch it, just blow on it." - Lukas explains to her with a grin.

"Blow? Air?" - she asks wide eyed.

"That is right, just blow close to my dick until it gets hard, won't take long." - he states.

'Blow onto a student's penis to get him erect... that sounds so slutty...' - she thinks

"Sounds like a solid plan Miss Cox, it will be a great lesson." - says Andrew patronizingly.

"No... it's lewd... I can't cheat on Dennis!" - she panics.

"It is not cheating; you are just helping demonstrate something to class. It's innocent. Lukas is just like any anatomy model." - Andrew reasons.

"I see... innocent help..." - Lana repeats nervously.

"Besides teacher, you promised you would do everything you could, were you lying?" - interjects BJ.

"No! I would never lie!" - she exclaims. "Ugh... I guess it can't be helped, right? Everyone wants me to do this?" - she asks the class.

They all nod.

"If everyone wants me too... I should be a good teacher then..." - she reasons to herself out loud.

The reluctant teacher starts to blow air at the direction of Lukas' penis. She starts very slowly.

"Stronger and closer." - he orders. She starts to pick up pace and gets a foot closer. Her mouth is now only a foot from his penis, she can smell his manly aroma. Her vagina is gushing, wetter than ever.

Wyatt starts to chant "Blow!" and soon all students are chanting: "Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow!".

'Oh my god, what I am doing... so close to a penis... not Dens' peepee, but a student's. This is wrong... he smells so strong... what is this... my head is spinning... I am so wet and hot... oh my... it is growing... is so close... I can almost lick it... maybe I could if I extend my tongue out.... No... not proper... this is just helping demonstrate to the class... is innocent... not sexual... he is just a model... it's growing... and it's throbbing... big thick and hard. Hummmm... so hot... hard penis... ungggg.'

Lana trembles slightly, having a mini orgasm. The students were so enthralled by the sudden growth of Lukas' member that nobody noticed the teacher spacing out and climaxing.

"There ya go!" - announces Lukas proudly.

He was indeed a shower! His dick went from 2 inches to a full 8 inches, hard as a rock. Looking at the scene, Wyatt's penis also became engorged, in a semi erection state. He was thicker than Lukas, but not as big, not even when fully hard.