Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh of resignation, she approaches him.

The leader doesn't waste time and mashes his lips with hers. Suddenly she feels his tongue trying to invade her mouth.

'Argh... he is even a bad kisser. What the heck... let me guide him.' - she decides.

Lana starts to guide the boy's mouth and tongue. Taking control over the smooching.

Soon, they are exchanging a hot french kiss in front of the other two students.

"Greg, look! He's kissing your girlfriend!" - the underling says.

The fat boy lets out a whimper.

The leader suddenly grabs the teacher's boob, enjoying the sensation of her braless tits.

'Ah... that is much better... my breasts feel good being molested without a bra...' - she reflects.

"Greg, look! He's grabbing her fat tits!" - the underling says, amused.

Lana feels her coochie twitch, both at his words and at the events unfolding.

The leader breaks the kiss, just enough to ask the teacher a question.

"Can you jerk me off like you did with your boyfriend?" - he asks hornily, unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard small pecker.

She instinctively grabs it, wrapping her hand around it. She immediately let go of it, as if being scalded by its hotness.

'Eeek... why is that my first response to a wee-wee? Argh... maybe I should... wait... Dens is waiting for me at home, and he is a bit bigger. I need to draw the line somewhere.' - she decides.

The teacher gazes intently at it, as if considering.

"Maybe another time..." - she mutters, trying to keep some boundaries.

He nods, puts his weenie away and resumes the make out session.

In just a few seconds, his other hand joins the first one in kneading her massive boobs.

'Hmm... this is getting out of hand... I better put a stop to it. It's beyond reasonable now.' - she determines.

Forcefully, Lana steps away from the boy.

"Wow, thanks Miss Cox. This was the hottest kiss I ever had." - the leader says.

"You should take more care of your girl, Greg. She looks like she's in heat." - the underling says.

Lana looks at him, and notices that the fat boy seems sad, although the tent on his pants seems a bit contradicting.

"Sorry, Greg." - the teacher says, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Bye, boys!"

She hurriedly leaves the scene, her ass swaying lewdly as she makes her way toward the school gates. She overhears the leader say out loud.

"See, Greg. Your girlfriend touched my dick and next time agreed to jerk me off in front of you!" - he says in a mocking tone.

"No, she didn't!" - the fat student protests.

"We'll see. Your slutty girlfriend wants my cock badly." - he concludes.

Lana feels her coochie throb at the boy's words.

She dismisses her lewd thoughts and strides home, where her real fiancee could take care of her needs.

~~~~~~~

Musings

During her walk home, her mind races about the events of the day...

The big breasted young lady had woken up so horny that morning and the events of the day just guaranteed that she remained that way.

First Dennis admitted he always enjoyed when she was naughty with others, something truly unexpected.

Then she found out a lewd picture of him and Cynthia, which means she would have to get even during the next work event. The guys suggested a naughty group photo, after she sent them (and Dens) a panty shot selfie.

The whole idea made her so horny.

She freely let some students grope her in the school hall and then pretended to be Greg's 'school girlfriend' to his classmates, in order to save him from bullying. Of course, she had to let him grope her bra-clad boobs in front of his friends to prove it.

She quite liked admitting to her students that she gave Jim a titjob. When they made her use such foul and lewd words, she felt butterflies in her tummy.

'Wow... Chloe was wearing such a daring outfit. Will I have the courage to do it too? Hmm... guess I have to, for the "Program".'

Remembering the scenes of her blonde student causes her wet coochie to twitch, begging for attention.

She was excited to see the bikini they bought her.

'My students are so nice!'

She hoped the swimsuit was proper and chaste. BJ said it was the same as her blue one, so should be safe.

The memories of her promising the TTT trio to let them come on her breasts flashed through her head. Well, she needed a way to make it up for hurting BJ so badly.

'This seems innocuous enough... I won't even have to touch them.'

But she did get carried away and let them touch her wet panties. My, my.

Her needy pussy throbs, as if answering her.

Lana even bumped her hand on Kenny's prick when trying to hide the semen-covered photo he gave her. Well, accidents don't count.

She was curious about the 'Horn Test' at the party tomorrow. The idea seemed harmless and fun.

The young fiancee was really looking forward to tomorrow and all the possibilities of showing off to Dennis and his coworkers.

'He'll love it!' - she decides, her nipples aching with lust.

The busy educator talked to Principal Bill and agreed to join the 'Incentive Program'.

'Maybe it's a bit too much, but it will be good for my job, the students and the school. Win-win.'

Bill had given her free reign to decide on the best bonding activities.

'Just need to let them take some... liberties with me... like grab my bum or boobies, slap and pat my behind, flash my underwear or let them flip my skirt. Course that kissing is expected, and the board is even encouraging me to go braless. Anything reasonable is fair game.'

A naughty thought crosses her head. An idea that makes her coochie twitch.

'I guess even sexual things involving my mouth, anus or vagina would be okay with Bill and the school. But I'm not sure I want to take this "Program" that far.'

She even committed to wearing brand new outfits that should be too daring for school. She decides to not think about them until next week.

'Future me problems.'

The lecherous Prof. Henry saw her in her underwear for an hour and even tried to peek at her bare boobies! She was glad that Bill chastised him and kicked him out, he was too perverted.

Yes, she had let the old principal touch and massage her bare breasts, and even lick and suck on her nipples, but that was just a fleeting thing.

'It was so quick... so maybe it's okay?'

Her twat was burning with desire.

Speaking of, she had absent-mindedly shown her snatch to Roger, even if only a little bit. And in retribution he showed her his gorgeous, albeit small, penis.

'Well... not small per se... but not as big as I want... I mean... as big as I've seen.'

Her colleague was also the first man to rub his dick on her wet slit.

'That was once, and it was the same as rubbing the dildo according to Dens. So probably not a big deal.'

She dismissed it as an accident. An accident that made her extremely aroused.

Her bouncing melons remind her that she was not wearing a bra.

'It's not that bad... kinda fun. I could get used to it.'

And why did Greg have to do that stupid bet? She had to flash three boys her panties and even tongue-kiss a random student. Argh!

The fat boy was digging her deeper and deeper into the 'school girlfriend' facade.

What would Dennis say? What would Dennis say...

'Sorry Dens, what you don't know won't hurt you.'

After being teased and played with all day, she was in dire need of relief.

~~~~~~~

Night -- Home

Lana kills time doing some chores and cleaning up the house.

Eventually, Dennis arrives home from work.

The lovely brunette fiancee grabs her lover a beer and they sit on the couch to chat about their days and dinner plans.

As Lana plops down on the couch, he can't help but notice her jiggling boobies.

"What a-are you w-wearing?" - he stammers, taken aback.

She glances down and a puzzled look comes across her face.

"What do you mean, hun? It's the same outfit as this morning." - the naive beauty says.

"No... erm... you're not wearing a bra." - he says, wide-eyed.

"Ahhh. The bra ripped in half so I could not wear it." - she explains.

"The whole day?!" - he blurts, shocked. There was a tiny hint of horniness in his question.

"Just right before coming home. Why?" - she answers with a raised eyebrow.

"Nobody saw it then?" - he asks, sounding a bit conflicted.

"No, Mr. Pervert! Maybe some students when I was going down the stairs, but nobody said anything." - she says, catching on.

"So, it wasn't on purpose?" - he asks, relieved. He runs his hand through his ginger hair.

"Why would it be intentional, Dens?" - the beautiful teacher asks, poking him in his out of shape belly.

"Ah... you now...the thing..." - he mumbles, slightly embarrassed.

"What are you talking about?" - she asks. 'Why is he being so weird?' - she thinks.

"The 'Incentive Program'. It's not related to that?" - he asks, unsure.

"Ahhh, you silly carrot. No, it is not related. Although Bill mentioned it is encouraged." - she clarifies.

"Ah, so it's not mandatory?" - Dennis asks, hoping that his betrothed would not have to strut around without a bra.

"Is that a problem?" - the innocent green-eyed fiancee asks. 'Why would it be a problem to not be mandatory? Dens is so confusing sometimes' - she considers in her head.

He shrugs, not wanting to show that he was extremely jealous of the idea. He failed however, as a relieved expression was clearly stamped across his face.

Clear for everyone, except for Lana.

'Is Dens saying he wants me to go without a bra? Wow. So, he does like me to show off to other people. Better make sure if that is what he desires.' - she reflects, feeling an excited tingle on her stomach.

"Are you sure that is what you want?" - she asks, sounding serious.

"Yeah, I guess." - he says, trying to play it cool and not seem overly jealous.

"Okay then!" - she says enthusiastically. "I love you a ton, dear! Anything for you."

She hugs him and they exchange a kiss chaste peck on the lips.

"I love you too, babe. Thanks for listening to my whims." - he says with alleviation.

Dennis was glad she was going to keep wearing a bra, since it was not enforced by the "Program".

They make some small talk about his day, when Lana remembers something he said.

"Ah! Bill mentioned somebody was going to talk to you about the 'Incentive Program'. Is that how you know?" - she asks curiously.

"Yeah! Babe, you won't believe it. Mr. Richard Winston-Phillips himself told me!" - he exclaims.

"What!? Wow, I did not realize this was so important." - she says, impressed.

"Yes, his private secretary contacted me to come to his office. His office was amazing! Almost the size of our house!" - he says, gesturing with his arms.

"Impressive! And what happened?" - she asks, intrigued as to how much he knew.

"Richard was behind an imposing mahogany wooden desk. I sat down across from him, and he explained that this was a unique opportunity for both of us." - he retells.

"How come for both of us?" - she questions, interested in their conversation.

"Well, he mentioned that there is this thing called the 'Incentive Program' at the school. And that himself and the School Board decided to give you the opportunity to participate." - Dens says.

"That is right. His brother, the principal, told me." - she clarifies.

"So, Richard explained that in this Program, every beneficial thing you do for the school and every initiative you take will be rewarded with increased marks on your teacher performance review." - he says.

She nods enthusiastically.

"And in the end, this could even guarantee you a permanent teaching position!" - her fiancee continues, his voice growing more excited with each word.

"Oh, yes! Bill even mentioned that I could even be awarded teacher of the year!" - she exclaims, enthused.

Her boobies shake lewdly, free from the shackles of her bra. Den's eyes grow wide by the sight.

'Seems like Dens does not mind the lewder obligations of the Program? Interesting.' - she evaluates.

Unbeknownst to both, Mr. Winston-Phillips had kept Lana's duties overly vague when explaining the whole thing to Dennis. He was completely unaware of the naughtier side.

"That is super exciting!" - he cheers. "But I wager that Bill didn't tell you a different aspect of it." - he says dramatically.

"Oh, no. What is it?" - she asks, covering her mouth. 'Maybe he doesn't like it after all?' - she panics, recalling the contract she signed.

"Well..." - he says ominously. She winces. "That your rewards will also reward me! Hah! I bet you didn't expect that!" - he cheers happily.

"Whaaa... really?" - she exclaims, clapping her hands with happiness.

"Really! Mr. Winston-Phillips mentioned that the more cooperative you are, the more responsibilities I'll get at work. And that means bigger bonuses and quicker promotions!" - Dennis rejoices.

"That is great, dear!" - she celebrates, bouncing up and down.

Her betrothed's jaw falls open due to the jiggling of her tit-mountains.

'Oh, gosh... I guess that means that Dens expects me to be naughtier than I was planning to be. Might need to add a few things to the "reasonable" list. Gosh.' - she deliberates worriedly.

He interrupts her train of thought.

"*Caham*... so, did you accept?" - he asks, optimistically. "I hope so, it's a great opportunity."

"I couldn't say no." - the wife-to-be admits.

"Phew." - he breathes, wiping his forehead. "I'm glad, because I did too."

"What do you mean by that?" - the brunette educator asks.

"Richard made me sign a document saying I will not interfere with whatever the 'Program' requires of you, including any consequences or any of the benefits we reap from it." - Dens explains.

"Oh, I had no idea." - she declares. "What else?"

"The president basically wanted to know that I'm on board with you 'doing whatever is required to achieve the expected results', as he put it." - he says making air quotes. "I couldn't think of anything bad that you would have to do in school, so I saw no reason not to accept it." - he admits.

"Thanks for your support, dear. I will do everything I can for us!" - Lana says, elated.

They hug lovingly. She can't help but reflect on what he just said.

'Golly... so anything is okay with him... Dens has been so open lately! Jeez.' - she thinks, amused.

"Babe, I'm so proud of you for doing so well at your job, they seem to love you!" - her fiancee compliments her, pleased.

"Aw, thanks. Just following your example, dear." - the buxom teacher beams, giddy by the praise.

They embrace again.

"I am glad we decided to come here." - she whispers timidly to him.

"Me too. And I have a surprise for us to celebrate this moment!" - he says, giving her a handsome smile and running his hand through his ginger hair.

She swoons. Even though Dennis was out of shape and a bit awkward, he was still a good-looking man.

"What is it?" - she asks, making googly eyes at him.

"I bought a fancy wine for the dinner party tonight and I reserved a romantic dinner for us on Sunday!" - he declares with a smile.

"Yay! It's been a long time since we went on a real date." - she celebrates jolly.

"And you don't even know the best part!" - he says in suspense.

"What is it? Do not leave me hanging!" - she says, hanging onto his every word.

"I booked a masseuse for you on Sunday!" - he announces triumphantly.

"You are the best!" - she squeals with glee. Her boobies shaking mirthfully.

"Lucius recommended one. Apparently, she is an old granny, but she is super skilled and strong. He said she will even climb on your back!" - Dens says, amused.

"Gosh, that must feel amazing." - the busty fiancee says, delighted by the idea.

"Yeah, he and Mary found it life changing." - her red-haired partner explains.

"Aww, thanks, dear for being so thoughtful. I love you!" - she says affectionately.

"I love you too, babe. It was nothing, I just thought it might be healthy for us to celebrate our achievements!" - he says with enthusiasm.

"We definitely should! Let me grab you another drink." - she says, getting up.

The wife-to-be brings back a beer for Dennis and a can of vodka soda for herself.

"Cheers for you being accepted into the 'Incentive Program'!" - he says with happiness.

"Cheers to our future!" - she agrees with a smile.

They sip their drinks and chat about mundane things for a few more minutes.

"We should get ready for the dinner with Jack and Lilly." - she announces, getting up.

Lana puts on makeup and changes, opting for a simple pink dress with equally pink cotton underwear. Feeling frisky from the day's activities, she opts to forego a bra. It was just dinner with the neighbors, after all.

Dennis quickly showers and dresses casually in jeans and a t-shirt.

The loving couple makes their way to their waiting neighbors.

~~~~~~~

Night -- Dinner Party

Jack opens the door and invites them into his house.

The ugly, middle-aged, bald and overweight neighbor was dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

'He's so gross. Dennis is much more handsome and in shape. What does Lilly see in him?' - she asks herself.

Images of Jack's THICK HOG flash on her mind. She shakes her head dismissively.

'Ugh... at least his clothes seem clean and unstained this time.' - the teacher thinks, disgusted.

"Looking lovely today, Lana." - the potbellied neighbor compliments. She nods.

As she passes him, he gives her a pat on the ass. She ignores it, not wanting to say anything with her future-husband right there.

Lana was feeling nervous as she walked into Jack's house. She didn't know what to expect from the slideshow, but she was afraid of the worst.

Dennis was unaware that she had put Jack's fat cockhead into her pretty mouth and was also clueless about Jack's dad having posed with his old dick next to her virgin asshole.

Her stomach was in knots, but she knew what could give her courage. Booze.

"Dens, do you mind if I drink a bit? My week was so stressful." - she asks, making puppy dog eyes at her fiancee.

"Not at all, babe. That's why I brought this!" - he says, lifting the expensive wine bottle.

Lana mouths a 'thank you' to her betrothed, loving how understanding he is.

They meet Lilly at the living room, she was finishing setting the table.

"Nice to see you both!" - the neighborly wife says easy-going.

"Thanks for inviting us!" - the young busty teacher replies with a smile.

"I brought a good wine for us." - Dennis declares, proud of his idea.

"Damn, that's a good one Denny-boy! Well done." - Jack compliments, patting him in the back.

They all hug and say their greetings.

Lilly was a few years younger than Jack, and was still pretty, albeit a tad overweight. Lana could see that she once was a raven-haired beauty, but maybe becoming a mother had derailed that.

"Lilly, where is Evan?" - Lana asks innocently.

"Ah, Jack Senior is taking care of him today." - the wife explains.

"I heard he loved meeting you the other day." - Jack says with a knowing smirk.

Lana's eyes go wide, she wasn't prepared to talk about that. Sensing her discomfort, Lilly comes to her rescue.

"Lana, dear, can I get some help in the kitchen?" - the motherly neighbor asks, merrily.

Nodding she follows her into the kitchen.

As the women make the last-minute dinner preparations, the anxious fiancee decides to ask her friend for some help.

"Lilly... I am a bit nervous about the slideshow." - the teacher confides.

"Don't be! It's so hot!" - the small-titted wife answers with a sly smile.

"That is what I am nervous about. Dens does not know about the last few photos!" - Lana explains.

1...456789