Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 13b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Redoubling her efforts, she continues sucking on Greg's semi-hard wiener for a few more seconds. She can hear laughter and words from the other students, which she tries to ignore.

Suddenly, she feels a tap on her shoulder. She removes the chubby boy's prick from her mouth.

"Give up, Miss C. Fatso can't get up." - Zack shakes his head.

"He's probably sterile!" - L2 chimes in.

"That's impotent, dumbass." - L3 corrects him.

"Whatever..." - L2 mumbles.

"You can fuck him, Miss C!" - L1 proposes.

"*Gasp*!" - the teacher exclaims.

"Nah, too late. Big G here lost. Or should I say, Small G." - Zack mocks.

"Small G!" "Small G!" "Small G!" "Small G!" "Small G!" - the others chant.

Greg gets teary-eyed and slumps down with his bare bottom on the floor. He looks glum.

The teacher sighs, knowing there is nothing else she can or should do.

"You win, Zack." - Lana admits, defeated.

"Why did I win?" - the bully smirks.

"You know..." - she nods at his hard-on.

"I want to hear you say it, Miss C." - the Archer boy says.

"You won because your wee-wee is bigger than Greggy's." - the curvy teacher says.

"Hah! See that, Fatso. Even your girlfriend dislikes your tiny dick." - Zack ridicules his classmate.

Greg whimpers and sobs quietly on the floor against the whiteboard wall.

"Enough bullying, Zack. You already won. What more do you want?" - she asks rhetorically.

"Okay, Miss C. I'll stop for today on one condition." - the miscreant grins.

"What is it now?" - she asks without thinking.

"Give me a victory kiss." - the bully states.

"That is not part of the bet." - the brunette teacher points out.

"Consider it an extra incentive for winning. Seems reasonable." - Zack says. She shrugs.

"All right..." - she agrees unenthusiastically.

"No, don't stand up." - the bully touches her shoulder. He points to his boner. "Kiss here."

Lana makes a disgusted expression. 'I know he won't leave Greggy alone until he gets the kiss. It's fine. It's just a small kiss. Not a big deal. I don't think Dens will oppose it as I already put Greg in my mouth anyway.' - she reflects.

The future-wife nods reluctantly and plants a quick smooch on the bully's tiny and angry cockhead.

Greg winces, staring at his beloved kissing his rival's hard dick. He had this in the bag; how could he mess this up so bad? A feeling of hatred takes over his rotund body. His hands ball into fists, and he vows to get revenge and prove he is better than Zack. Miss Lana will finally see him for the man he is.

"Who has the puny little worm, now?" - Zack brags, grinning at Greg.

"It is still you...." - Lana mutters with disgust.

The Archer boy glares at her and pushes his dick toward her mouth. Instinctively she kisses it again.

Greg's hatred flares up, and seeing his teacher doing this makes his weenie spring to life, fully hard.

"Oh, look! Fatso is hard!" - L1 points out.

"Y-yes... I'm bigger. I win!" - the obese student declares optimistically.

"Does it count?" - Lana asks, looking at Zack. 'Ugh, why am I asking him like he is in charge. What the heck...' - she chastises herself.

"No, it's too late, Miss C. You already declared the winner and kissed my dick." - the bully says, rubbing his wiener on his teacher's cheek.

Lana gulps, trying to think of a way to escape her situation.

"But..." - Greg starts to protest, pointing at his erection.

"Greggy..." - Zack says in a mock tone, using Lana's pet name. "Did you get hard seeing your girlfriend kiss my dick?" - he scoffs.

"Oooooooooooo...." - the three underlings make fun of their classmate.

"N-no!" - the fat student croaks. The other boys start chuckling at him.

Sensing that things are about to escalate, Lana defuses the situation with the first thing that comes to her head.

"No need to be ashamed, Big G. My fiancee is like that too." - the teacher says endearingly. Greg nods, grateful for her help.

"Woah, Miss C! Your real boyfriend likes seeing you play with other men's cocks?" - Zack questions.

The future-wife blushes, realizing she said too much.

"No... Maybe..." - she stammers, embarrassed. 'Gee... why did I say that? Now they will know what Dens is into this and maybe make fun of him... no... It's nothing bad. I just need to get these miscreants into their place.' - she justifies.

"Hah! Her boyfriends are cucks!" - the bully ridicules and his buddies laugh.

"No, he is not!" - the wife-to-be says defensively. She didn't realize that Zack didn't follow his word.

"I can't believe it. With this hot piece of ass..." - Zack slaps her mouth with his dick.

"Eep! Stop that." - she pushes his peen away. "My boyfriend... I mean, fiancee, is not what you are saying. He simply loves me." - she says.

"Suuuuureeee! My brother will love this." - the young Archer grins.

"*Gasp!* Enough." - Lana says, standing up. "Zack Archer, if you say anything to anyone about this, you will be in trouble, young man. I will talk to your parents." - she lays down the line.

"Whatever. If you say so." - the bully shrugs. "Anyway, I guess it's time to pay the bet, Miss C." - Zack announces. Lana sighs.

~~~

Payout

'Gosh... I guess I have no choice. I agreed to this. Better to cooperate so Zack doesn't say the thing about Dens to anyone...' - Lana chews on her bottom lip.

'Speaking of Dens... maybe I can tell him about the bet later, and he will get a kick out of it. Mary said he likes when I show off. Yeah, that will be fun. Maybe I can play with his peepee while I tell him... mmm... that sounds fun.' - she feels her cooch drip and rubs her legs together.

'Okay... oh wait... Greg is the one who got me into this mess. I need to punish him somehow... hmm... ah, I have an idea.' - she reflects.

Lana stands in front of the teacher's desk, across from the front row.

"Okay, Zack. Stand over here." - the teacher points to the first row tables a couple feet away. "Greg, sit on the teacher's seat."

"Huh? I won't be able to see." - the obese student protests.

"That is right. You made the bet and got me into this mess." - she says, crossing her arms. Zack's underlings snicker.

"But they will be able to see it!" - Greg points to the other bullies, baffled.

"As long as you cannot. Consider this your punishment." - the curvy teacher says sternly. 'Let's see how you like it now. I know it's a bit cruel, but hopefully, he learns to stop letting Zack influence him in the future.'

"Wow! Fatso, your girlfriend prefers to show her puss to my buddies just so you don't see it." - Zack grins. The others laugh.

"Quiet, you four!" - she barks, and they quiet down. "Now, pay attention. You will not get this opportunity again." - she says adamantly.

Zack smirks, knowing it won't be the last time. His big bro will be proud of him.

The teacher puts her hand underneath her flimsy gray skirt and hooks her thumbs to the waistband of her white cotton panties. She pulls them down quickly.

Without any prompts, she turns and faces Greg, who has a sour look on his round face.

"Maybe do not bet me next time, Greggy." - she says, locking eyes with him. He whimpers. 'Gosh... I feel a bit bad for him. No... no... stop it. He got me into this situation. He needs to learn.'

The wife-to-be puts a hand against her pussy, covering it. Then she lifts her skirt and bends over Mary's desk, exposing her big white ass to the bullies.

"Woah!" "Fuckkk" "Damn!" "Duuude..."

"Boys, how about this?!" - the teacher asks, using her other hand to spread her butt, exposing her pink asshole to the teens. Her snatch remains fully covered by her hand.

"Fuck... her asshole!" - L1 exclaims.

"I feel like I'm gonna cum just from seeing her butthole!" - L2 says.

"Don't tease us, Miss C. Show us your pussy!" - Zack demands.

"That was not part of the bet..." - she smiles at them teasingly.

"Not true! You have to show us under your skirt with no panties!" - the bully says.

"That is what I am doing." - Lana smiles, knowing she found a loophole.

"Uh...." - Zack stammers, taken aback. "Well... if that's the case, you didn't need to show us your asshole!" - he says.

The teacher blushes.

"I... yes... I know... but I thought you boys might like it...." - she explains. 'I'm doing this for you, Dens... my coochie is too much, but I bet you will enjoy knowing I exposed my anus to these delinquents.' - she squirms.

"We love it!" - L1 declares.

"Fuck yeah!" - L2 agrees, and L3 nods.

"We do, but we want your pussy!" - the bullies' leader insists.

"Ah... That is too embarrassing. I cannot show that to you boys." - she says, flushed.

"Even though you are showing us your ass, are you more embarrassed by your pussy?" - Zack questions.

"That is right... my cooch is my most shameful place..." - Lana admits earnestly.

"Are you not embarrassed by your asshole?" - L1 asks.

"I am... but my anus is fine..." - she says, breathing heavily. Her twat is soaking her hand.

"Spread it more for us, then!" - Zack demands.

Lana pulls her ass cheek further apart with one hand. The sensation of her asshole being spread and her snatch rubbing against her hand sends a jolt through her body. She moans.

"Ahhh! I saw her pussy a bit, I think!" - L2 shouts.

"C'mon, please show it to us!" - Zack begs.

"No... I should not..." - the busty fiancee says weakly.

"Spread a bit more then!" - the head bully requests.

The teacher pulls her butt further apart again. A glimpse of her pink cunt flashes next to her hand.

"Oh! I saw a glimpse!" - L1 says.

"Spread it again, Miss C!" - Zack orders.

She obeys again, her coochie twitching against her hand.

"There it is!" - L2 points out.

Lana starts to discreetly press her hand against her pussy, stimulating her. She wants nothing more than to plunge her fingers inside her hungry and wet twat.

"Fuck it... I can't hold back anymore!" - Zack announces.

She glances at the boys and notices that all four of them have lowered their pants and have started jerking their little pricks.

'Oh, gosh... this so hot... they are looking at my anus and masturbating... look at their weenies... all small and cute... but kinda manly... they are all so hard...' - she thinks, analyzing their teenage penises. Zack is the biggest one at 4.5 inches. The others range from 3 to 4 inches.

"Spread and hold it, Miss C...." - Zack grunts.

The large-assed fiancee spreads her cheeks again, stretching her pink virgin asshole and revealing a glimpse of her cooch. Instead of letting go, she holds it, exposing a fraction of her sex to the boys.

"Fuuckk...." - L1 grunts, jerking off.

"She's so hot." - L2 adds, mainly rubbing his penis head.

"Miss C is a slut!" - L3 says as he massages his swollen balls with his non-jerking hand.

"I am...." - she whispers to herself, almost as a reflex. 'This is so hot... these little shits looking at my asshole and stroking their peepees... Dennis will love this....'

"Show us your cunt!" - L2 says, furiously rubbing his dick.

"Don't tease us with your lewd butthole..." - L1 adds, breathing heavily.

"We want to cum seeing your pussy..." - Zack demands.

'Mmmm... maybe I should show them my cooch... my pussy... make their day... mmm...' - she bites her bottom lip. 'Just this once...'

"C'mon, Miss C!" - the bully pushes her.

"Okay, okay! I get it! I will show it to you! I will show you, boys, my... pussy..." - the naughty teacher announces.

Greg whimpers, squirming in his seat.

Lana removes her hand and uses both hands to spread her butt cheeks, finally revealing her pink pussy to the horny students.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" - L1 grunts, spurting his cum on the floor.

"Gahhhhhh.... Miss C....." - Zack utters, also ejaculating.

L3 and L2 can't resist either, and they also squirt their white seed all over the classroom floor.

Seeing the boys come drives the teacher wild. A bolt of electricity courses through her, making her spasm and mewl.

'Gooshhhh... they are spurting for me... seeing my cooch made their peepees come... all over the class... this is so wrong... so naughty... mmmm... I need to orgasm... I need it...' - she thinks, her desires taking over completely.

The teacher releases her butt and brings her hand toward her coochie. As she is about to plunge her fingers inside her sex, Greg stands up on the other side of the desk.

"Miss Lana, please, stop!" - the obese boy begs, teary-eyed.

Lana freezes in place, realizing that she is about to lose control. She straightens up and lets her skirt cover her naked backside.

'Oh, gee... I almost lost it... I wonder what would've happened... goodness... well... I shouldn't worry about it now. This is done.' - she reflects.

"Thanks, Greggy. You saved me." - she smiles at him. He smiles back.

"No problem..." - the rounded-face student says, wiping a tear.

The teacher looks at the other boys and sees them leaning against the class tables, exhausted from their ejaculation.

"I need to go. You boys better clean this mess up." - she says to Zack, who nods weakly. She grabs her panties from the floor and her purse from the table. She walks up to Greg and kisses him on the cheek. "Please, be more careful next time, Big G." - she says sultrily.

And she saunters away, leaving the room.

'Ugh... why did I say that? There won't be a next time...' - she shakes her head.

The teacher quickly stops at the restroom to put her panties back.

'It wasn't that bad... I had fun...' - she reminisces. 'Mary is right. I need to let things flow... everyone seems happier because of it. I even got some practice for Dens.' - she smiles.

'It was exciting showing off to the boys... they were so enthusiastic! Their young peepees spurted everywhere. Very naughty. Hopefully, they clean the floor and don't leave it for poor Kenny.' - she chuckles. 'I just need to stop getting into situations with Greg and Zack. Fingers crossed that Greg learns his lesson and stops Zack from pushing him around. Friday, I will have a talk with him.'

Lana makes her way to her usual classroom, where her regular students await her.

'And Zack called Dens a cuck... that's what Mary said too. A cuckold. I guess that's what he is into? Mmm... I think that is related to sharing. Not sure. So maybe he is not. Mary doesn't know Dens as well as I do. Nobody does. He just likes me to show off and stuff. Yeah! That must be it. He doesn't want me to take other lovers. Right? I'm pretty sure. I can ask someone... Bill? Hmm... no... maybe one of Dens' friends? Yeah, that seems sensible.' - she evaluates.

~~~~~~~

Class/Staff Room

The curvy teacher enters class 2-D and sees that everyone seems hard at work.

"Good afternoon, Miss Lana..." - greets Chloe without her customary enthusiasm.

The volleyball team captain is dressed unusually in a bulky gray sweater stamped with the school logo. It looks like a man's sweater. The garment stands out even more since she has a tiny skirt as her bottoms.

"Hello, Chloe!" - the teacher smiles. Lana looks at her student and frowns. 'Is Chloe wearing thighs? That's odd... I've never seen her not displaying her toned legs. I wonder if something happened.' - she thinks. "Hello, class!" - she says.

"Hello, Miss Lana..." - they all reply halfheartedly.

The teacher sits behind her desk. A few minutes pass, and nothing else happens.

The TTT trio boys are discussing school projects with Jim and Evie. However, Chloe and Andrew seem oddly quiet. Lana feels some tension between them. Maybe some animosity even?

'I wonder what happened...' - the voluptuous teacher thinks curiously.

~~~

An Hour Earlier

As the students settle down in classroom 2-D, Chloe, the class rep, sees a message from her teacher asking to cover for her for the first hour.

The blonde athlete tells the class she is in charge for the next hour and sits on Miss Lana's chair.

Chloe is wearing a light red tank top with half her midriff exposed and a tiny skirt. Underneath, she has opted to forego a bra and is only wearing a black thong.

A few minutes pass, and Chloe is already bored beyond belief pretending to be the teacher. The fit blonde starts to play with the straps of her top, sliding them up and down friskily.

The TTT trio sees this, and they become enthralled, watching the sexy teen tease them. Chloe decides to have fun and "accidentally" lowers her straps too much, exposing her left boob.

"Ooops!" - she says, acting like it was an accident.

"Nice!" - BJ shouts and high-fives Wyatt.

Andrew turns to see his girlfriend showing off her tit to their classmates.

"Chlo!" - the serious student shouts.

"Relax, Drew. I'm just messing around. It's not like I'm showing them both my boobies..." - she says as she lowers her top completely, leaving her perky C-cup tits on display. Her dark red nipples are clearly aroused.

"Stop this, Chlo!" - Andrew begs, a sad tone underneath. She pulls her top back up.

"Don't be a spoilsport, babe. We're just having fun while Miss Lana is not around. Right boys?" - the class rep asks BJ and Wyatt.

"Yeah!" - both agree, and Evie giggles.

"Who would want to see those saggy tits, anyway..." - Lukas grumbles, seeing his best friends drooling over his "rival".

"I'll show you saggy!" - the fit blonde sexpot says, walking toward her classmate.

Chloe lowers her top again and motorboats Lukas' face with her boobies. All the other teens are dumbfounded by the act and the sight, both incredibly lewd.

"Darn it, Chlo!" - Andrew protests weakly.

"Still think they're saggy?" - the volleyball team captain teases. Lukas has a wide grin. He quickly recovers.

"Y-yeah!" - the boy replies defiantly.

Chloe leans forward and runs her hand across his lap, rubbing Lukas' raging boner.

"Mmm... Your prick doesn't seem to think so..." - she says sultrily, squeezing his hard cock. Lukas groans softly.

"Back away, Chlo. This is enough!" - Andrew warns, hitting his fist on the table.

"Booo..." - she coos, sensing she has taken this as far as she should.

Chloe covers herself up and moves back. Halfway she turns to Lukas and gives him the middle finger. He gestures back at her. Wyatt discreetly fist-bumps his buddy.

"Anyway, let's do a quiz then!" - the naughty class rep proposes. Evie cheers.

"Argh!" - BJ exclaims.

"Don't worry, my simpleminded BJ. The winner gets a naughty reward!" - Chloe announces.

"Nice!" - the Southeast Asian student celebrates. Andrew groans, upset.

Chloe writes some questions on the board. The first teen to answer correctly gets a kiss from her on the cheek. One by one, everyone gets a kiss from the class rep.

Evie gets her second one correct, and Chloe lowers her blouse and gets Evie to lick her nipple. Andrew doesn't say anything about this, shuffling awkwardly in his seat.

Afterward, the blonde returns to kissing, except when Evie gets the solution right. Eventually, she becomes bored with the game and decides to heat things up again.

Jim correctly answers the following question, and Chloe approaches his desk.

"Here is your reward, Jimmy." - she says, lifting her skirt and pulling her panties down, uncovering her pussy to him (and her classmates).

"UGH!" - Andrew groans.

"Wow..." - Jim mumbles, hypnotized by the snatch so close to him.

"You can touch my kitty..." - the blonde class rep purrs. For a second, he stretches his hand, but he stops suddenly.

"N-no... thanks..." - Jim mutters awkwardly.

"I will!" - BJ says. He is sitting next to Jim, so the tanned boy shoves his hand between Chloe's legs.

123456...9