Naive Wife Turns Model

Story Info
Wife turns slut while modeling.
11.9k words
3.75
38.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
587 Followers

This story is about the journey of a sweet naïve wife who does her first boudoir photoshoot that turns into more modeling opportunities. If you haven't read "Naïve Wife Boudoir Photoshoot", please get acquainted with her character and the situation she finds herself exploring.

Tuesday morning arrived, and she felt relieved, a sense of freedom knowing Brian enjoyed seeing her photos, and the erotic thoughts he had of her. She knew she couldn't tell him what she had been doing, especially with her new "daddy", but maybe he would find out. For now, she was going to let his imagination run away while jerking off with her pictures. Maybe add an occasional photo to his album.

Today she needed to get to the studio, rushing the boys and Brian out of the house without being obvious.

Today was March, April, and May months wondering why Jerry wanted to do them in order was beyond her. But she was making a lot of money to do them, and being in front of the camera almost naked made her happy no matter the month. She thought about the green metallic bikini Jerry had described, wondering how it would cover her ass and freshly shaved pussy. Knowing Jerry and his appreciation of her ass, she knew it would be a micro bikini. She hoped for an opportunity to do squats again, feel it ride between her wet lips as he posed her. She also hoped Robert would be there, watching, and find a way to play and touch her. "Maybe he would invite her back to his house again," she wondered, squeezing her strong thighs together at a red light.

Sophia already had her makeup station set up and ready for Amy when she walked through the studio doors. She greeted Sophia with a kiss on the cheek and sat on the arranged stool.

"Jerry is setting up the lights, and Robert seems irritated with someone on the phone," motioning to the studio next door. "Sounds like whoever has the green bike isn't here yet."

"Oh no, that will put us behind a day. Were you able to order the body paint?"

"I did", Sophia said with a sinister grin. "This is going to be so hot. I have never done body paint before, but I have been watching a ton of tutorials and watching others do it. Can I add your photos to my resume?"

"Of course you can!" smiled Amy. "I know you will do a perfect job!"

"Just don't make me laugh or make it awkward seeing you naked and touching your big boobs," teased Sophia.

"I promise," she giggled. "You will be the first woman to touch me by the way, so don't get any ideas!" laughing with Sophia.

"You should stay for the photoshoot, it might help you get the idea so you can do touchups as we go," Amy suggested.

"I would love that!", as she styled Amy's hair.

A loud motorcycle rumbled up out front, "That must be him," Sophia guessed.

A few seconds later the doorway was filled with a large black man, wearing a tight white tee and jeans. "Is this a photo studio?" he asked in a deep voice.

Sophia just stared at him, mouth open, not speaking.

"Um, yeah, it is," Amy said, looking at Sophia, and then nudging her. "You have the green bike?"

He chuckled, "Yep. That'd be me. Is Rob here?"

"He's in the front studio, through that door. I'm Amy, this is Sophia," offering her hand while still sitting on the stool with a brush in her hair.

"Nice to meet you both, I better go find Rob before he kills someone," smiling at Sophia as he moved past her.

"Oh my god, he was totally checking you out," she told Sophia.

"Shit! Do you know who that was?" Sophia exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"Um, a big black man with a motorcycle?" teased Amy.

"That's Shawne Edwards, former Chargers player!" she said softly.

"Well hang around, so you can actually talk to him this time," she teased her stylist. "I'll have Robert get him to talk to you, okay?"

"Oh my god! I would love that!"

A few minutes later, Jerry called for Amy to join them as the big door was rolled up and the sparkling green Harley Road Glide was rolled inside. "Shawne can't hang around long, so we'll do his bike first. Amy your bikini is hanging up in the dressing room."

"I'll be right back," she told the group, holding her gaze on Robert as he looked at her intensely. She intentionally left the curtain on the dressing room halfway open, as she undressed and slipped into the tiny metallic-looking fabric of her micro bikini. As she expected, the thin fabric between her legs barely covered her pussy, and the triangle top barely covered her pink areola's with plenty of underboob.

As Amy stepped out into the room wearing her sparkling micro bikini with green high heels, all eyes stared at her body.

"Oh my god, girl. I had no idea how hot your body is," Sophia whispered in her ear as she moved to the green bike.

Jerry directed everyone back behind the lights as he positioned Amy in front of the front fender first, straddling it, with her hair back over the short windscreen, her big boobs pointing up.

"That's it, hold," clicking away. "Push your hips forward, honey," watching her knees part wider as she did, clicking away. "OK, move to the side of the bike, squat down, and extend your right leg. Flex your muscles," clicking away.

Amy squatted, immediately aroused feeling the thin fabric between her legs push up inside her. She pushed her right leg out in front, her quads flexed as he took photos from her foot up to the bike. She felt herself getting wet hearing the click of the camera aimed up her thigh, knowing it would capture her wet lips if she just opened up more.

"Let's get you straddling the bike," he directed, moving the lights.

"Um, can I get a little help?" putting her heel on the peg, and looking into the lights hoping Robert would step forward.

"Sure, let me help you. Be careful now, girl," said Shawne stepping towards her. "Put your foot here," holding her heel on the peg, his other hand on her thigh. "Now swing your leg over and put it on the other peg."

"Um, okay," seeing Robert watching her from the other side of the bike. Putting her hand on Shawne's shoulder, swinging her leg over, intentionally lifting it higher, giving Robert a good slow view of her pussy gripping her thin fabric. The sudden touch of Shawne's big black hand on her ass wasn't expected, holding her innocently, made her nipples stiffen and drip into the micro bikini fabric. "Thank you," she told him softly.

"Great, hold that," directed Jerry as everyone moved away again. He clicked away as she held the handlebars, standing on the pegs, her big boobs against the tank. "Push your ass back," as he moved behind her. "Yes, now look over your shoulder. Yes, flex that ass!"

Amy flexed her muscles, her ass tightening on the string between her ass cheeks, riding between her pussy lips.

"Damn, I wish I had an ass like that," whispered Sophia to herself.

"Why? What's wrong with the one you got?" Shawne responded next to her.

"Oh my god, sorry!" Sophia blushed, her hands over her face, laughing at herself.

"You got a thick booty, girl. Be proud of those curves," his eyes boldly roamed over her big chest.

"Um, thanks!"

"Okay, I got some great ones!" Jerry announced, proud of his photos. "Amy, change into the pink outfit for April.

On her way to the changing corner, she went to Sophia and thanked Shawne for his help. She accepted his compliments on her muscles and asked Sophia if she had ever been on a bike.

"Um, never been on one," she said shyly.

"Shawne, why don't you take her for a ride on yours?" smiling at Sophia.

"Great idea. How about a ride Soph? I need to do some errands, but would love the company if you are available?"

"Really? I would love to," hearing him call her Soph added to her blushing.

"Just remember tomorrow morning to be here early. The body paint might take some time. Meet you here at 8 am! Have fun!" she told them as she walked to the dressing room.

While Shawne and Sophia rode the bike out of the studio side door, Jerry pushed the baby blue Harley into the studio. As she was removing her green bikini string from between her thighs, Robert slightly opened the curtain, "You look amazing in green," he said with a smile, admiring her naked body.

"Thank you," turning to face him, naked, letting his eyes take in her bareness.

He reached for her curvy hip, then slipped his palm between her firm thighs, cupping her wetness. "You liked that big black hand on your ass didn't you?"

She gasped, feeling his touch, craving more, then shocked at his question. She paused, looking up into his eyes, "I did," and gasped again feeling herself taking his finger inside.

"Good girl. I told him to touch your ass, to feel how firm and muscular it is," he said, then grinned. "I'm glad you liked it," as he removed his finger from her and licked her juices while she watched before closing the curtain and leaving.

"Oh my god! What is this man doing to me," composing herself as she stepped into the light pink shorts?

"Sophia, can you put her hair into braids," Jerry announced while adjusting lights over the baby blue Harley.

"She left with Shawne, but I can do it," Amy offered as she went to the make-up counter mirror. Sitting on her stool, with both hands braiding her long brown hair, Robert appeared behind her.

"I love this pink on you," he whispered in her ear, cupping her big boobs in the gathered light pink tube top she was wearing. "And braless," even better, pinching her nipples lightly between his fingers as he squeezed her flesh.

"I like your hands on me," she whispered back, putting the last rubber band on her braid. "I think your friend Shawne likes Sophia," she giggled.

"Oh, he does. She is the reason he showed up this morning. He loves curvy Latinas. I am sure they are enjoying themselves right now."

"Amy, let's get going," Jerry called from the studio room.

For the next hour, he had her in the usual poses next to the bike, then had her hook her elastic tube top onto the mirror and pull back, with a playful smile, displaying her underboob from below as his camera clicked away. He then stood on a ladder, capturing her boobs from above, her nipples just barely covered as she looked up at the camera with a grin. Her quads and calf muscles were burning from the flexing and leaning over and on the bike when Jerry called for the third change.

"Don't give me shit about your next outfit, I think it will be fire," he told Amy as she went to her changing booth.

When she stepped out, with a sour look on her face, with what she thought was a ridiculous dress, both Jerry and Robert said how perfect it was. When she saw the bike, she understood why. The chopper with lots of chrome and bright yellow paint with retro red flames complimented the red and yellow multi-colored tie-dye dress.

Jerry positioned her backward on the seat, so her head was on the tank, and feet on the rear fender. She felt so sexy being displayed on the bike. He then had her turn around, push her ass back and reach for the high handlebars.

As she reached forward, she felt the small tight tube dress slide up her thighs and expose her ass. Of course, she looked back over her shoulder to see Jerry clicking away from behind. She parted her knees, and lifted her ass then back, letting the dress slide over her ass cheeks, exposing her fully from behind.

"Wow," Jerry whispered, peeking out from his lens. "Are you sure?" he asked questioningly.

She flexed her glutes, and nodded, feeling her pussy start to drip.

"God, you are glistening," Jerry let her know.

Hearing him refer to her glistening wetness, created a gasp and moan as it left her lips. She wanted to touch herself, but couldn't, holding the handlebars.

"Yes, that's perfect," Jerry encouraged.

Amy flipped her hair back, shifted her hips, flexed her ass, and let her boobs hang in various poses. Her nipples were aching, rubbing the thin material of her dress.

"All these positions have you worked up, huh," Jerry questioned as he finished.

"I don't know what it is," she whispered back. "Is it the modeling, the bikes, or the dresses, but I can't help getting aroused."

Jerry stepped closer as she sat on the leather seat, finally relaxing her quads, "It's normal. A lot of bikini and lingerie models, even porn models get so worked up by the camera they need a little release. I have seen it all," giving her a wink, letting her know its normal for hot women in front of a camera.

"Jerry, can you take a couple of pics of me in the pink outfit? It's a little more tame, Brian might like to have it in a frame on his desk.

"Sure, change real quick, and I'll take some pics," he offered, clicking away as she walked away.

His camera was clicking away as she walked out wearing the pink short shorts and pink tube top, smiling playfully. He had her do some simple poses, smiling and pouty looks. "I'll print a few out for you to choose from. They will be on my desk upstairs when you are ready. I need to get to downtown LA. Can you lock up?"

"Thank you, Jerry! You are so sweet to me," giving him an innocent squeeze on his arm.

She sat at the makeup counter, wiping off the makeup, and taking her braids out before changing back into her sundress and sandals. Alone in the big studio, she nervously made her way up the stairs to Jerry's desk to collect her pictures. As she reached the top of the stairs she heard Robert's business tone on the phone with someone. As she entered the small office, Robert leaned back in his chair, looked her in the eyes, and motioned to her with his finger, pointing down.

She hesitated, stopped, made sure she understood his direction, and pointed to herself with a questioning look. Seeing his nod, his finger pointing down again, she dropped her bag on the floor and dropped to her knees.

He motioned her to "come here" as she crawled across the wooden floor to him. When she reached him, she sat obediently on her knees in front of him, between his legs, wanting to touch him, but waiting for further instructions. She watched him deep in conversation about a project, clearly unhappy with the results, with direction to get the project back on task. Telling the associate on the other end to use Brian, from the Tech Desk if they needed additional help.

He made eye contact again with her, motioning to his lap with his eyes.

She smiled and nodded, gently undoing his belt and unbuttoning his slacks. His cock growing as she pulled his zipping down, then pulled his pants and boxers down his thighs, releasing his big cock. She held the base of it, semi-hard and growing in her hand when she felt his hand in her hair.

With a handful of hair, he pulled her face to his cock, rubbing the mushroom head on her face and cheeks before moving her head by her hair to reach her mouth. "Just a second," holding the phone to his chest to cover the microphone. "Start sucking, and don't let your lips leave my cock until I tell you to," before resuming his call.

She held his cock in both her hands, and wrapped her lips around it, swirling her tongue around the big head before feeling her mouth being pushed down on it further. She bobbed and sucked and sucked, feeling it hitting the back of her throat, focusing on her breathing. His words now just mumbles in her ears as she focused on pleasing his big cock with her mouth, holding his smooth big balls in one hand, stroking and gripping his saliva-covered shaft with the other. Her saliva slipped out the sides of her mouth, dripping down her chin onto his thighs and floor as she continued to suck. Her jaw getting sore, not used to the amount of sucking she was doing, wondering how long she had been sucking him, thinking Brian would have cum a long time ago.

"Yeah, get it done and I'll stop by there tomorrow afternoon," holding her mouth down on his cock, choking her as she tried breathing through her nose.

Feeling his grasp on her loosen, she pulled back, gasping for air, panting, drool running down her chin, trying to catch her breath.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he asked sternly.

"No, Daddy," her big brown eyes looked up at him, knowing she didn't obey, leaning forward to take his cock back into her mouth.

"Too late now. You didn't do what I asked you to do, did you?"

"No, Sir," looking up at him, not daring to move, but knowing her first punishment would be coming soon.

"Well then, stand up, baby," lifting her off her knees. "We need to train you so that when you are given a task, you complete it," standing with her, lifting her chin to look him in the eyes. Kissing her on the lips, then pulling back, not letting her savor it. He slipped the spaghetti straps off her bare shoulders, pushing her dress to the floor, leaving her in her bra. "Undo your bra and sit on the desk, I need to make another call, watching her as he sat down and dialed.

She sat nervously on the desk in front of him as he talked to another colleague about business. She parted her thighs as he motioned for her to do so, exposing her dripping pussy facing him as he talked. She ran her fingers over herself, hoping to entice him to touch her or get off the phone. Instead of the expected pleasure, a sting on top of her hand from his corrected her to stop touching.

He reached out and ran his two fingers over her wet lips, making her squirm, gasp, and open her thighs wider for him. She lowered her hips, pushing her pussy towards his fingers as he moved his fingers up and down her slit, teasing her more. Whenever she would lift, lower, or push her pussy into his hand for more attention he would pull away, denying her pleasure. While talking, he pushed her legs wider and started lightly tapping her clit with his palm, spanking her pussy repeatedly as she moaned, until her hips started bucking, letting him know her orgasm was close.

She reached for his hand, to hold it onto her pussy and he pulled away, shaking his finger at her as he continued his conversation. When she succumbed to finishing what he started, her hand felt his correction again, stopping any further self-enjoyment. She sat there on the desk, watching him lightly stroke himself, teasing her with his hard cock as he finished his call.

"You are so wet! Look at you," rubbing her pussy up and down with his 3 fingers roughly. "You want to cum don't you?" teasing her.

"Yes! Please, let me cum."

"I don't think you learned your lesson yet. You keep trying to touch yourself when I slapped your hand away. You are going to learn to submit to me, baby." he reached into his bag and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "This is for my cock, since you don't get any for being naughty," pouring a stream liberally on his shaft.

She leaned back on her hands, keeping her legs wide, watching him, wanting his cock inside her. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered, panting still.

"Want my cock inside you, don't you?" he teased.

"Yes, please!"

"Not yet, maybe not until tomorrow," stroking himself. "Maybe I'll just jerk off watching you, looking at your pretty pink pussy and cum on your feet and send you home," stroking. "Like that idea?" smirking.

"Whatever you want, daddy," watching him.

"That's the response I was hoping for!" he said proudly. "For that, you get a little pleasure," reaching out to strum her pussy again. He circled her clit slowly, more and more pressure on it as he watched her. Watching her pussy become become creamy as he pushed two fingers inside her, finger fucking her until her hips started bucking against his hand. He removed his fingers, watching her pussy spasm, knowing she was on edge again, breathing deep, gasping again.

"Please, Daddy," she whimpered, holding her knees, keeping them open for him, trying not to touch herself.

"Please, what?"

"Please let me cum for you. Let me pleasure you and your cock," she whispered nervously.

"You are learning fast, baby girl. So proud of you!" he encouraged her.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
587 Followers