Naked Alley Ch. 03: Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabine was sitting on her knees and lower legs, with her belly and breasts protruding towards us, and looking very beautiful and happy.

"Good idea, Sabine," I said.

"Do you like games? Is that what makes you look so happy right now?"

"Well, can't you see what makes me happy?" Sabine asked, laughing while caressing her big belly with both hands.

We looked into each other's eyes and I thought I saw something different. Being pregnant, the feel of her big belly and knowing a baby was growing inside of her were the reasons that made her happy. I guessed she did like playing games. Only I didn't know, yet, which game she played.

"Ok, and what does the winner win?" Margot asked,

"Ah, of course!" Sabine smiled.

"The winning team determines the next game or activity which can be whatever they like. Doing nothing, for instance, or swimming around the island or whatever. But really, whatever they come up with, we're going to do. Right?"

Everybody agreed so we sat down in teams. The girl who would answer would sit in the middle of a circle formed by the rest, with her back to her parents so they couldn't help her. Eve started in the middle, so Nicholas was the sole judge on her knowledge of him and his wife. After her, Maria answered our questions, with Anne and Bibi following. The questions ranged from second names, to first dates, first kisses, nudist activities before having kids and etc. Some questions became so popular, all of the girls had to answer them.

1. "Did your parents have sex before marriage?"

Eve: "Yes." (right)

Maria: "Yes." (wrong! Lucas and Margot were playing the innocent youngsters they once were)

Anne: "Yes, they're not married!" (right).

Bibi: "Yes." (right).

Some answers were, more or less, revealing about some activities or relationships.

2. "When did you see you father and mother naked for the last time, before this weekend?"

Bibi: "My father, Eve and I saw him last year on a nude beach, he didn't see us. My mother, I don't know. I guess when I was four and we went to a nude beach."

Anne: "Marc, never. My mother, last month in the sauna."

Maria: "My father, I guess as a kid in our bathtub. My mother, last summer in the kitchen having breakfast."

Eve: "My father, a few years ago in the bathroom. My mother, when I was a kid in the bedroom, I guess."

To the more sex oriented kind of questions:

3. "Choose, from the following, what their favorite sex position is: missionary, doggy-style, cowgirl or sixty-nine."

Eve: "Missionary." (wrong; sixty-nine!)

Maria: "Cowgirl." (right! reverse even better!)

Anne: "Doggy-style." (right! standing up!)

Bibi: "Sixty-nine." (wrong. cowgirl!)

Where is your parent's favourite place, in the house, to have sex?

Eve: "Bedroom." (right)

Maria: "Kitchen, before breakfast." (laughs) (wrong. bathroom, shower)

Anne: "Not in the house, in the garden!" (laughs again, wrong again: the living room!!)

Bibi: "Bedroom." (right)

The answers to the next question were only from guessing and intuition but it did reveal some backgrounds of the fathers and mothers present.

4. "Did your mother or father ever have a same-sex sexual experience?"

Bibi: "My father, yes. (right, with a friend during adolescence). My mother, no." (right)

Anne: "Marc, yes. (right, during vacation in which a group sex activities took place). My mother, yes." (right - several times during hockey parties and some shower sex. Didn't I tell you?)

Maria: "My father, no. (right). My mother, no." (right)

Eve: "My father, yes. (wrong). My mother, no." (wrong. With her sister, growing up and discovering sex. Nicholas could tell)

In the end, it was Maria who just edged Anne to win the contest followed by a big applause, hugs from mom and dad and a refill of the glasses to bring a toast to the winner. So, it was up to Maria, Margot and Lucas to come up with a game or some kind of activity. Or nothing.

6.

But before Maria could say what they had decided, after a short huddle with the three of them, I asked Sabine something. She was sitting next to me by that time and I put an arm around her shoulder.

"You know, Sabine, there is something I noticed. With every round of questions, it was you who started the more "sexy" questions, so to speak. That's ok, of course, but in the end, we don't know anything about you. So, it's only fair that you should answer some of the questions we had to. And besides that, I think it's also fair that everybody can ask one additional question. Above all, it was you who came up with the idea of the game!"

Cheers accompanied my suggestions and Sabine laughingly agreed to the proposal.

"Ok, ok, fair enough. So, ask me!"

I went on and said we would start with the questions raised in the game, the ones she came up with.

"Parental sex before marriage?"

"For sure, they lived in some kind of hippie community during their twenties. Free love and peace!"

"Did you see your parents naked?"

"During most of my youth, they didn't get dressed in the morning. They'd stay naked until either a visitor arrived or they had to go somewhere."

"Where do you prefer to have sex?"

"Ah, not about my parents? Ok. Anywhere but the bedroom! No, really, to be honest, in public!"

Everyone could feel the stir going through the group, especially the parents. We were aware we were looking at a nice, beautiful and pregnant woman who would prefer sex there, in front of us. Secretly, or not so secretly, that made us all want her.

"Ok. So, what's your favourite position?"

"What, now or when I'm not blessed with this big belly? Ok, now I like it best standing up and bent over so the weight of my breasts and belly is hanging and the movement of them is free. But normally, it is the other way around. Maybe you wouldn't have guessed but it is missionary with a twist, my legs up and over his shoulders or with my knees next to my head. I don't know why but it gives us the most satisfying penetration."

She looked at us and saw some kind of shell-shock coming over our faces. She really started laughing out loud.

"Just look at you! What a wonderful picture! Like parents who just discovered their little girl enjoys a good fuck! I guess my appearance misled you, didn't it? You probably thought, 'here is this wonderful mother of a little kid, and another one coming in a few weeks, and pregnant women are non-sexual. Aren't they? They don't think about sex, even fewer talk about sex in public and they never get aroused while pregnant!' Well, gentleman, that's not true!!"

She smiled at me and put her arm around me. I sensed Caro looking at me with an inquisitive, even suspicious, look but I decided to ignore it.

"Ok, last question from the game. Did you have sex with another woman?"

She smiled wickedly and we knew she was going to give it back to us.

"Sure! Plenty! And, I may add, with some present here, at this very moment!"

We parents were shocked. We all looked at the girls and saw Eve and Bibi turning as red as strawberries! Bibi hid her face in her hands but came out smiling and laughing. Eve also laughed out loud and started crawling toward Sabine.

"You have us! Check-mate, big girl! The only thing left to do is surrender!"

She gave Sabine a full kiss on the mouth and started opening her mouth with her tongue. After what seemed to be a half minute of French kissing, she stopped, looked Sabine in the eyes and smiled.

"This is what you want, right? This is what this stupid game is all about!"

After the dust of revelations had settled down a little, Maria proposed we take a swim and come back for the next activity they had come up with. We all got up and I helped Sabine. She smiled her lovely smile and we walked, behind the others, to the clearing in the reeds where we could enter the water. We saw Bibi and Carolina walking with their arms around each other's waists, looking at each other and chatting. I'd thought Carolina was inquiring about Bibi's experiences here at Naked Alley.

"Bibi is a wonderful spirit, Tom. I always thought she must have had a great youth and good examples to follow. Now I know where it comes from. And besides that, I guess I owe you a favour after this morning. I'll think of something!" Sabine told me with a very happy attitude.

Again, she looked up to me and smiled like someone who sees everything's going according to plan.

7.

We all jumped into the cool water. The game made us forget we had been sitting, unprotected, in the afternoon sun and it got us all hot and sweaty, as did the game itself! Everybody dove into the water headfirst, except Sabine, even Margot with her bandana on.

"I'll race you to the yellow buoys!" Anne called out to no one in particular.

Valerie, Bibi and I accepted her challenge and started swimming to the buoys. Anne had a head start so we couldn't overtake her but Valerie and I became a narrow second and third with Bibi one body-length behind us. Valerie had a very good stroke and I complimented her on it. She told me she swam competition in high school and she had taught Anne some techniques so it didn't surprise her Anne had outpaced us all. But she was surprised I could keep up with her so I told her I swam once or twice a week.

"Ok, now I understand," was her reply, while treading water next to the buoy.

"Understand what?" I asked, keeping myself floating with the help of the buoy.

"How you manage to keep your fit form. I recognised your swimmers body. Looks good, I can tell," she smiled.

"Well, thanks," I answered.

I sensed being watched and turned my head. Both Anne and Bibi were looking at us with faces that said, 'ah, look at them. How cute!' We swam back with an easy breaststroke, enjoying the water, the sun and the scenery. The girls were swimming in front of us.

"I guess, returning your compliments makes me one of many admirers," I said.

"Mmm, as a matter of fact, not so many. Not many who really dare to speak it out loud, I guess. Nowadays, all the attention goes to the girls, like Anne or Bibi," Valerie said without any regret or jealousy.

"Well then, if I may say so, you look really beautiful and it's not only your fit body, it's the confidence you show. There's nothing sexier than confidence in a person!" I dared to confess.

"Well, compliment taken but in my opinion, Carolina is a beautiful woman, too," she responded.

"Sure, she is! I think she is, anyway! She's just not as confident as you seem to be, she's always a bit reluctant when it comes to nudity," I answered.

"Well, maybe after today she will be a lot more relaxed about it, having seen how others react so positively to her body," she said, convinced as she was about her own.

"I really hope so," I said and then I made the 'silence' gesture.

I dove underwater and swam to Bibi in front of me. Getting underneath her made it easy to tickle her leg, as if something that lives in the water had touched it. Even under the water, I heard her scream and I went up laughing. She was mad as hell and tried to get back at me, diving underwater herself. I dived as well and swam away. She couldn't catch up until we were near the island, where we could stand on ground, then she launched herself at me.

We wrestled for the fun of it and I let her dunk me underwater but that was the place I wanted to be because I could wrap my arms around her leg. Standing up, I wanted to throw her off balance but when I surfaced, my arm slid up into my daughter's crotch and I felt her pussy on my forearm! Because I carried her out of the water, she lost her balance but instead of falling backwards, she grabbed my head, which resulted in my daughter's breasts smacking against my face and turning me over into the water.

Suddenly the roles were reversed. She was still holding on to my head, which was underwater, and she pushed it between her legs, my daughter's pussy was covering my face! I started pushing against her knees but her thighs were too strong. I kept on pushing but she didn't let go until, suddenly, her legs opened and I could push her off of my face and resurface. I gasped for air and, when I could see again, I saw her smiling. Again, she grabbed my head but this time to plant a kiss on my lips.

"I'm not only your little girl, I'm your dangerous little girl! So, watch out!" she laughed.

Somebody had found a tennis ball and had thrown it to us. I saw Maria and Margot walking back towards our picnic area. Nicholas and Lucas were walking in another direction and Eve and Sabine were sitting on the grass with their feet in the water. Anne proposed a little ball game, her family against ours. Throw the ball to another member of the family and when all members had caught the ball and it was back in the hands of the person who started, you had won a point. You couldn't go very far, only where we could stand with the water just above our knees.

We were game so we chose the opponent closest to us to defend. Caro was standing next to Anne, Bibi quickly ran through the water towards Marc and I stepped towards Valerie. Quickly it became more like a game of rugby, tackling your opponent even before they had a chance to catch the ball or diving for loose balls. I was impressed by the spirit in which Caro played the game. She didn't hesitate to jump against Anne to keep her from getting to the ball, to grab her from behind or to grab a leg. Not surprisingly, Anne did the same to Carolina. All in all, full-body contact was going on between all of us.

We saw how Bibi had jumped onto Marc and had wrapped her legs around him to prevent him from catching the ball. Or how Anne had surfaced between the legs of Caro after they both fell into the water. Or how I had embraced Valerie to wrestle the ball out of her hand. Grabbing each other from behind or trying to pull the other one down, there was no way to avoid contact with each other's genitals or private parts. And every time, we would hold on a little longer than necessary.

My initial judgement, or question, about Valerie's breasts came to my mind. The thought of Valerie having had a 'boob-job' to make her breasts firm again, to make them look younger, I could tell was not the case. I hadn't grabbed them to find out but having them being pushed against my back or my chest or my arms having pushed them up and down, I was quite sure they were still her own natural breasts.

It ended as a draw when Sabine whistled to signal the end of the game and to summon us to go back to our picnic area. We had a good time and Caro walked out of the water, together with Anne, arms around their middles. Marc had put an arm around Bibi's shoulders with his hand on her breast. I also put my arm around Valerie and smiled at her. She smiled back.

"I like your body but I love your attitude towards games, no prisoners!"

With that, she put her hand on my butt and gave it a good squeeze. For the rest of the walk back, she kept it there as I let my hand wandered down her chest to settle on and squeeze her breast.

8.

When we arrived back at our picnic area, Lucas and Nicholas came walking from the other side.

"Everyone's gone from the island," Lucas told us.

"Yeah, I guess everyone went to prepare dinner or something," Nicholas added.

"When do we have to get back for dinner with Tanya?" Margot asked.

"Oh, I'd guess we have at least another hour and a half. Maybe two. Tanya is not into early dinners," Sabine told us all.

"Dear, people," Margot asked for our attention.

"We all know why we are here and that is because our wonderful daughters organised a very special Father's Day activity yesterday and today we, the mothers, are being 'served' by these lovely creatures. So, when we won the game, Lucas and I insisted to do something in return. You all know Maria confided in us, a little, as to what they had planned for yesterday but I knew a lot more about what the girls had in store for their dads than Lucas did!"

She pointed to four towels that were laid down as the four sides of a square.

"You see those towels? They are for the girls. For one moment, they will be served by us, their parents, and by Sabine of course, who is as much a parent as we are. This time, they will receive a small massage and they will see if they had taught their fathers well yesterday. And, they will tell us what to do so, please girls, lay down."

The girls laid down on the towels, on their bellies. I had a feeling that everybody knew where it was going to lead, that it wasn't a game like the one we played before and that the intimacy of the game would be on another level than answering intimate questions. I looked around and I thought I recognized the awareness in everyone present.

"Please, fathers, step inside of the square and mothers stay outside, next to your daughters."

We all did as instructed and were waiting for the next instructions.

"Ok, thank you. We thought it would be nicer though, if we would mix it up a little, so please fathers, move one towel to your right. And mothers, move one towel to your left," Margot went on explaining how we should organise ourselves around the girls.

This meant I was standing next to Maria, together with Sabine. On my right side was Eve, flanked by Lucas and Valerie. On my left side, Bibi was lying with Marc and Margot standing next to her. Opposite us were Anne, Nicholas and Caro. Lucas went on.

"Ok, daddies, please take position at the feet and sit down. And mums, take your place above the head."

I guess Maria must have instructed Lucas because he flawlessly explained the order in which the massages had to proceed. Plus, he asked the girls to give some tips or advice, because they were the experts. The girls immediately helped us by stretching their arms towards their mums and softly whispering instructions. I took both of Maria's feet in my hand and parted her legs a little so I could sit on my knees between them.

Of course, this meant I had a great view of her completely shaven pussy! Her light pink inner labia contrasted beautifully with her darker pussy. Lying on her belly, a small tuft of hair was just visible below the clearly visible knob of her clit, enclosed in a pink hood that could keep it covered. I could quietly study her most private physique while going downwards on her legs with my hands. All of her yoga practice really showed on her slender and well-toned long legs.

I looked at Sabine as she finished with Maria's arms and was massaging the top of her back, her big breasts hanging on top of Maria's shoulders. Maria had spread her arms to the side and had suggested that Sabine could crawl over her head to reach her lower back. Sabine told her she couldn't massage her that way because her belly, and its weight, would be obstructing her movements. So, Sabine asked if I could help her with Maria's lower back.

This meant I had to move forward, so I closed her legs and placed my legs beside Maria's. I softly sat down on the back of her thighs, my crotch on the crossroad of her butt, butt crack and legs. When I started massaging her lower back, Maria must have noticed my dick was caught between the top of her butt and my belly because she slowly started wiggling her butt. That caused my cock to grow and when I looked down, the purple glans was visible between our bodies. I looked up at Sabine and saw she had noticed it as well. She smiled and took one of her breasts into her hand, moved it to her mouth and slowly licked her nipple that was visibly getting larger.

Maria had centred her head, rested her chin on both of her hands and was looking straight at Sabine's open pussy, inches away from her face. Maria slowly reached out to her pussy and, with one finger, started caressing her clit. Sabine closed her eyes and slowly kneaded the tit she had in her hand. Maria's whole hand disappeared between Sabine's legs and, looking at her reaction, Maria had slowly slipped a finger inside of her. It was very arousing to see Sabine's big tits growing even bigger above her big belly and her nipples becoming a lot larger as well, clearly sticking out as she pinched them both.