Naked and Unafraid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

After the sun went below the horizon, we regretfully got dressed and Derrick docked. I paid for the charter and tried to offer Fran and Derrick a substantial tip. They turned it down. "You're the most fun group we've ever taken out," Derrick said.

"If you guys want to go out again, just call us," Fran said. "If we're already booked, we'll cancel and take you out."

We started walking away from their slip when Fran called out, "hey! Guys!" We turned, thinking we might have left something on the boat. Fran turned her back to us, hooked her hands in her shorts, pushed them down, and mooned us. She had a nice ass, and I didn't see any tan lines.

Back to the hotel, we showered together at the outdoor shower by the pool. We got dressed and went to dinner. After dinner, we went to the clothing optional bar and took our clothes off again.

We were leaving Key West on a Sunday. The hotel had wine and cheese by the pool the Saturday afternoon before. As I've said, most of the other guests were European. However, there was a young couple, late twenties I guessed, whom I'd not seen before and who looked American. I went up to them. Somehow, it is easier to approach a total stranger when you are both naked.

Alicia and Kent were both from Chicago. That provided the starter for a conversation. Alicia was a slender brunette with a cute face and very pale skin. We discovered that Alicia and I were alums of the same university. After Alicia and I did the obligatory "Go Cats! she said, "we've never done this before."

"Done what?" I asked.

"Gone naked around other people," Alicia replied.

"What caused you to come here?" I asked.

"We thought Key West was far enough from Chicago that we wouldn't run into anyone who knew us," Kent replied.

Alicia explained, "we wanted to try something different," she said, "something out of our comfort zones, something sexy."

Joanna had walked up. "Are you enjoying going nude?" she asked.

"Well," Alicia said, "not wearing a swimsuit feels a lot better than wearing one. I'm still getting used to the idea that people can see my breasts, buttocks, and vulva."

"She did shave last night to improve the view," Kent said with a grin. I glanced and saw that Alicia's mound was bare."

"You shaved too," Joanna said to Kent.

"Yeah," Kent replied, "I thought I ought to once she did. It looks much better on her. You can just see a little of her mole."

"Kent!" Alicia exclaimed. Something in her voice made me think Alicia was excited Kent had mentioned the mole.

Having an excuse to stare at Alicia's groin, I did and said "I don't see it.

"Neither do I," added Joanna.

"Alicia's got this really sexy mole on the inside of her left thigh right at the very top." Kent paused and then took a risk. "Show them dear," he said.

"No!" Alicia replied.

"Come on," Kent said. "It's really hot and you're already naked."

"No," Alicia said less emphatically.

"Please," Kent said.

"I'd like to see it," Joanna added gently.

"I'll have to sit down," Alicia said. We followed her to one of the Adirondack chairs. She sat and spread her legs. She did have a mole at the very top of the inside of her thigh. Kent was right: it was alluring.

"The crowning adornment of a very lovely young woman," I said.

Alicia, who was smiling now, said "thank you." Her nipples looked hard.

"This is breaking up," Joanna said. "We're leaving tomorrow morning so we're going to get an early dinner. Would you like to join us?"

Alicia and Kent joined the four of us for dinner. After dinner, we introduced them to the clothing optional bar. Not all bar customers were nude, but the six of us were. Ian and I got drinks from the bar. As I handed Alicia hers, she said, "I can't believe I'm standing in a bar stark naked having a drink."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

Alicia thought for a moment. "No, I'm enjoying it," she said as though that realization surprised her.

The bar was surprisingly uncrowded for a Saturday night. Either it was still early by Key West standards or it was off season. There was music playing and empty floor space. I'd seen a couple dancing two nights earlier and no one had said anything.

"Allow me to add to your new experiences," I said. "May I have this dance?"

Alicia looked at Kent, who just shrugged. She smiled. She had a cute smile. "Sure," she said. We went to the empty part of the floor and danced to a tune I didn't recognize, careful to maintain a few inches of separation.

During the second song, I noticed Siobhan go to the bar and talk to the bartender. Money may have changed hands. Siobhan walked up to Alicia and me and said, "we'll have something more suitable in just a moment." When the current song ended, a slow, romantic song started. Siobhan took Kent by the hand, led him close to us, and told him, "put your arms around me and let's dance."

Alicia looked at Kent and Siobhan for a moment, turned to me, and said, "I guess we should dance too." I put my arms around her, intending to keep a little separation. However, Alicia pulled me tight. "Sorry," she said, "I've never held a naked man, other than Kent. I'm on vacation," she added and giggled.

The slow song ended. Another slow song started. Joanna replaced Siobhan with Kent. Siobhan dragged Ian out to dance. Alicia held me very tight. "This is nice," she said. "I like how your bare dick is pressing against my belly," she said. "Oh shit! Did I just say that?" Alicia paused, then added, "well, it's true and I'm on vacation."

Siobhan only arranged for two slow songs, and I felt like I had danced with Kent's girlfriend or wife (I didn't know which) long enough. As we walked back to our drinks, I said to Ian, "Sorry for monopolizing Alicia."

"No problem mate," Ian said. "I'd have cut in but you both seemed to be enjoying yourselves."

We all dressed and went back to the hotel not much later. As we went up to our rooms, Ian told Alicia and Kent, "we're going to have one last drink in the courtyard once we get undressed. We brought booze with us that we haven't used. You're welcome to it."

"Thank you," Kent said. Kent and Alicia followed us to our room. We mixed ourselves drinks in plastic cups and gave the bottles to them. "One bed for the four of you?" Kent asked.

"We're very close," Joanna said.

"That sounds fun," Alicia commented.

We started stripping off again. "Fix yourselves drinks and come to the courtyard when you're comfortable," I told the young couple. It was a hot night. Everyone understood "comfortable" was a euphemism for naked.

I doubted Alicia and Kent would come to the courtyard, but they did. They each had a drink and were as naked as we were. We walked around the small courtyard just enjoying our last night naked in the tropics.

We finished our drinks and dropped our cups in a recycle bin. I had just turned to go back to the room when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back. Alicia was right there. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you," she said.

Joanna took my arm and announced, "we're going back to the room to fuck."

Alicia took Kent's arm and said, "let's do the same thing."

When we got up the next morning, a piece of paper had been slipped under our door. On it were handwritten two names: Alicia Downes and Kent Pflaum. After each name was a phone number and an e-mail address. As we left the hotel, clothed and carrying our bags, we saw Alicia and Kent lying out nude by the pool. We waived. Alicia blew us a kiss.

Siobhan, Ian, Joanna, and I had spent a lot of time together. However, we were together constantly for ten days during our Key West trip. That cemented our four-way relationship.

A few days after we got home, Joanna and I had an appointment with the Clerk of Courts. Witnesses weren't required, but Siobhan and Ian were kind enough to come anyway. It was routine to the Clerk but momentous for us. In just a few minutes, Joanna and I were both married.

We hadn't told anyone other than Siobhan and Ian we were getting married. However, we had invited Sheila and Keith, Kelly Ann and Melissa, and Lena and her boyfriend Jack to a cookout that night. After dinner, Joanna and I announced we had gotten married that day. That led to a series of nude hugs.

Two people you've not seen mentioned are Joanna's son Jeremy and my daughter Samantha. Jeremy was a civilian engineer who worked on new technologies for the Defense Department. Joanna almost never cared who knew about her nudism and exhibitionism, but she cared when it came to Jeremy. Jeremy never came to visit us. Instead, Joanna went to the D.C. area to visit him.

Samantha had not visited me since I left Chicago, although we talked by phone frequently. The reason, according to Sam, was that she was way too busy being a rising star in a rising star tech firm in Silicon Valley. Sam's star was eclipsed shortly after Joanna and I got married. Her company was acquired by a larger competitor. Sam's then boyfriend, her boss at the old company, got a job in the new company. Sam did not, and blamed her boyfriend, probably correctly. That ended a relationship that had probably already run its course. On the upside, Sam got a lot of money for her stock in her old company.

Being unemployed and learning I'd remarried induced Sam to return to the Midwest to visit. She was going to see her mother in Chicago and then Joanna and me. That gave us a dilemma: do we stay clothed during Sam's visit or continue practicing our nude lifestyle. Honesty finally won out. Sam would just have to deal with us the way we normally lived. Whether she joined us was her choice.

Once we decided to "come out of the closet" to Sam, Joanna to decide to invite Jeremy to visit. Due to Jeremy's work schedule, he could only come for a couple of days just before Sam was coming from Chicago. This precise schedule fell apart when Sam showed up a couple of days early. She explained that she hadn't been comfortable around her mother's current partner.

Jeremy was initially shocked to see his mother naked. Over the three days he stayed with us, he came to accept it. Sam wasn't shocked to see me naked. Her attitude was more one of bemusement. I think Sam thought I was having a mid-life crisis. Of more lasting importance, having their parents come out as nudists gave Jeremy and Sam something in common. They built on that.

We had committed to support Kelly Ann. She wanted to model again and, despite being almost 50, struck us as model material. Joanna used her contacts to connect Kelly Ann with a professional photographer in the state's largest city, a little over an hour's drive north, who taught photography as an adjunct in the University Fine Arts Department.

Greg Morton, the photographer, was able to get Kelly Ann gigs as a "mature" model of lingerie and swimwear for some local retailers. We did not know until Kelly Ann proudly showed us some of the pictures that she was also modeling nude for Greg. Kelly Ann was intrinsically beautiful. Greg's pictures, especially the nudes, brought that beauty out to its fullest.

Resuming the modeling career she'd abandoned years before helped Kelly Ann's self-confidence, which had been shattered by her perception that Jake preferred Christina to her. We wished her well, enjoyed the pictures she shared, and thought nothing more of it.

We thought nothing more until one Tuesday night in September when Siobhan, Ian, Joanna, and I had dinner out with Kelly Ann. "Since I won't go up there on Saturdays when Melissa is cheering," Kelly Ann said, "Greg is coming down here Thursday evening. They let him use a studio in the Fine Arts building for non-commercial work. He really wants me to pose with a guy and I also want to. However, since Jake, there are only a couple guys I trust."

Seeing where Kelly Ann was headed, Ian said with, I think, some regret, "I've got an important meeting with the physical plant folks Thursday afternoon that will probably run late."

Kelly Ann turned to Joanna and asked. "Joanna, will you let Peter pose with me? "It would mean a lot to me."

We knew "non-commercial work" meant nude. Joanna smiled one of her special smiles. "Peter," she said, "you don't mind helping Kelly Ann, do you?"

I'd just been asked to pose nude with one of the four most beautiful women I knew. What could I say? "Glad to," I replied.

"Of course," Kelly Ann added quickly, "Joanna, you should come too."

"I'll be delighted," Joanna replied.

Working for the Foundation gave us the benefit of University parking passes. We parked in a nearly empty lot by the Fine Arts Building just before 5:00 p.m. that Thursday. Greg and Kelly Ann were waiting outside. Greg unlocked one of the doors and led us up two flights to the studio.

Greg Mason was a slender man with a close-cropped beard flecked with gray. He had a soft, reassuring voice. Watching him holding Kelly Ann's hand as we went upstairs, I suspected more than just a professional relationship.

The studio was small in floor space but had a high ceiling. After unlocking it, Greg said he had to go back to his car to get his lights and cameras. "Kelly Ann, Peter, please go ahead and take your clothes off so the lines they leave on your skin will flatten out. Um, Peter, Joanna, so you know, I go nude when I'm shooting nudes so I can share in the model's vulnerability."

"If everyone else will be nude" Joanna said, "I might as well be also."

"That would be better," Greg agreed. He left the room and the three of us undressed.

When Greg came back and saw Joanna nude, he said, "I'd love to photograph you." Joanna smiled at the compliment. Greg undressed and set up his lights.

The first poses Greg put us in were simple: Kelly Ann and me standing side-by-side facing the camera and standing facing each other. Slowly, we moved to poses with more contact between us. One pose had me sitting on the floor with my legs apart. Kelly Ann was lying on the floor to with her head on my thigh and her face an inch or two away from my dick. Greg took several shots of that pose. I don't know whether it was intentional, but Kelly Ann was breathing on my dick. I was hard by the time Grant was done with the pose.

I was embarrassed and apologetic. Nude models aren't supposed to get hard-ons. Greg said, "Don't worry about it." He paused, before adding, "we could do something with that, if you're both willing."

I knew what Greg meant and that knowledge did nothing to relax my boner. Smiling, Kelly Ann asked, "you want to take pictures of Peter fucking me?"

"If everyone is ok with it," Greg replied.

"Sure," Kelly Ann said, "that will be hot."

I looked at Joanna, who said, "I think it will be fun Peter."

Under Greg's direction, I set about getting Kelly Ann fully aroused: sucking her nipples, fingering her clit. Of course, Greg photographed that. Kelly Ann got on her back on the floor. Greg got some close-ups of my dick sliding into Kelly Ann. We fucked slowly so Greg could get all the pictures he wanted. At one point, he climbed a stepladder and shot us from above.

I expected that Greg would stop us short of orgasm. I was wrong. As I felt myself about to come, I tried to pull out. Kelly Ann wrapped her strong legs around me and held me in place. I came inside Kelly Ann as her body convulsed. Greg got a beautiful picture of Kelly Ann's face at the moment she came.

It was a long time before I had intercourse with Kelly Ann again. She and Greg became lovers. Greg spent more time in town and became a friend. He photographed all of us: Joanna and me, Siobhan and Ian, Sheila and Keith, Ian and Joanna, Siobhan and me, Joanna and Keith, Siobhan and Keith, Ian and Sheila, Sheila and me. Greg spent a Saturday afternoon in January photographing the six of us together, nude of course. The poses ranged from artistic to erotic. At some point during the session, each of the guys had his dick in each of the girls. It was great fun. After we finished, Greg told us, "you guys are great! Completely at ease with each other. None of you hesitate to touch anyone else anywhere."

"We are," Siobhan explained, "extremely close friends."

The six of us plus Kelly Ann and Greg went to all the home football and basketball games that year to support Melissa, Lena, and the three other cheerleaders who had stripped at the booster dinner the previous year (the sixth, Bethany, had graduated). However, we hadn't had much contact with Melissa since the "cheerleader pre-season camp" in August. Melissa started coming around again after basketball ended in March. "That's it," she said, "I'm done forever as a cheerleader. Now, I can bare ass wherever I want to and not get in trouble for 'embarrassing the University.'"

Melissa also started posing for Greg. Joanna and I took Melissa and Kelly Ann out for dinner one night in early May to give Melissa a break from finals. Melissa arrived at the restaurant carrying a briefcase. After we'd done chitchat for a few minutes, Melissa gave her "naughty" smile. "I've seen the pictures Greg took of Mom and Peter," she said, "all of them. That must have been great fun." She took a folder out of her case and handed it to me. "I brought you copies of some pictures Greg took of Mom and me."

Joanna and I opened the folder. The first picture was Kelly Ann and Melissa, nude, facing the camera. Behind that was a picture of them hugging, followed by a photo of them sharing a two-headed dildo, and, last, a photo of Kelly Ann and Melissa doing 69. I glanced up at Kelly Ann. She was smiling. "I never thought I'd do something like that with my daughter," Kelly Ann said, "but it was fun and felt wonderful. I said I'm not going to be afraid of pleasure any longer. Melissa ate me better than Jake ever did." I looked at Melissa, who was grinning.

Melissa received her Bachelor in English that May, with honors. She landed a job as an editor at the University Press, and she stayed in town. She'd start on her Master's in the fall.

Joanna and I vacationed again that summer with Siobhan and Ian. Siobhan and Ian had gone to a nude resort on the French Caribbean island of St. Martin years before. A storm had demolished the resort and it had struggled for several years to rebuild. It had re-opened the previous fall. Siobhan and Ian wanted to go back. Joanna reached out to Alicia Downes and Kent Pflaum and persuaded them to join us.

In the year since I'd met her in Key West, Alicia had seemed to grow from pretty to beautiful. She was more self-confident and assertive. Kent was friendly, but I sensed he was not enthused about the trip.

Late one afternoon, the others went to town to do some shopping. Alicia and I stayed behind. We were nude on lounge chairs in front of the chalet. We looked out at the sea while the sun set to our left.

"I wish I could stay nude all the time," Alicia said. She paused, giggled, and said, "you know we can hear the four of you at night."

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be," Alicia replied. "I envy the relationship the four of you have, being that open and accessible to each other. There's no jealousy among you?"

"No," I said, "we trust, respect, and admire each other. I understand why Joanna is attracted to Ian and Joanna understands my attraction to Siobhan. The fact we take pleasure with our dear friends doesn't, in our minds, diminish our love for each other."

"God," Alicia said, "I would love to be in a relationship like that."

"I expect," I said, "you and Kent can find people with whom you can have that relationship."

"Not Kent," Alicia said. "He's getting strange about just going nude. He's worried someone is going to find out and it will impair his 'professional reputation.'"

"Aren't you worried people will find out you go nude in public?" I asked.

"I was," Alicia replied. "I'm at the point now that I'm proud of it. I've told a few of my girlfriends in Chicago. No one has shunned me yet. I suppose the Bank might get upset. Maybe that would be a good thing. I, uh . . .."

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers