Naked at College 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Program has a twist when it comes to gym classes. The kicker is that the boy showers with the girls, and the girl showers with the boys. It was time for the turning of the table, or more accurately, the worm.

Michael. Michael was really looking forward to it. Throughout the morning he had been in classes predominated by girls; the figure drawing and nursing classes. He would once again be naked in a room full of girls. But, this time, so would they. This was going to be real cool. As soon as the instructor told them to head to the showers Michael took off. He was even looking forward to seeing what a girls' locker room would look like.

That part though turned out to be a little disappointing. It really wasn't much different than the boys' locker room, with the exception of a tampon dispenser. He wasn't too sure what he had been expecting. Brassieres hanging up to dry? Panties strewn across the floor? There was, of course, nothing like that at all. However, he did notice that it smelled better; in fact, a lot better. There was quite a bit of scents of hair sprays, body lotions, and even perfumes. It was substantially more pleasant in this regard than the boys' locker, which was predominated by the smell of jock straps and dirty t-shirts.

Michael, of course, didn't have any locker assigned to him. He had no use for a locker. He could then have proceeded directly into the shower room. However, that would have resulted in missing out on quite a bit of fun. Instead, he sat down on the table used for clean towels and he waited. Where he was sitting had a good view down a few rows of lockers. As he sat there he thought about what was about to happen, his cock beginning to swell. He didn't even have to touch himself. Just the thought of what was about to happen got him excited. He wasn't even too sure whether or not it bothered him that he was getting a woodie. He felt like a legal exhibitionist. He was being given the right to expose himself to all of these girls, who had no choice but to accept the presence of his naked cock and would in fact have to respond by taking off their own clothes! This was really so cool. No matter what had happened before; no matter what might happen later; the next few minutes might make it all worthwhile.

The girls were naturally slow to enter the locker room. A few in fact did not. A few of them took off to their next class. Showers at Abberville College were optional, even prior to The Program. The change occurred when students complained about feeling insecure undressing in front of classmates. Rather than compel students to do something that would make them feel uncomfortable, even if it was clearly important to shower after gym, the college acquiesced. Students did have the right to say 'no.'

It would then have been quite problematic to make this shower a requirement, and a number of girls who normally did shower used the college policy of volunteer showering to avoid having to undress in front of Michael, despite the fact that they were still wearing their sweaty gym outfits. They would come back later in the day and would then shower and change back into their street clothes.

But, not surprisingly, a number of them opted to change and shower despite the presence of Michael. They did so for a number of reasons. Some felt that providing this limited participation within The Program would provide some amount of collateral to shield them from ever having to become a full-fledged participant in the future. They had at least done something, whereas the other girls fled outright. In addition, the instructor indicated that those who stayed would get extra credit toward their final grade, perhaps even a full raise in their grade. This provided quite a bit of motivation for many of them, as some of them would now likely get an A. A few of them were also frankly curious about it. Showering with a boy in the safety and comfort of a school function with so many other girls present didn't really sound too bad. It was certainly an experience that would be unique and likely never to be repeated. They might have quite a story to tell. So, Michael was eventually rewarded with the entry of a strong proportion of the girls from the class.

As they entered the locker room they were greeted by the sight of a broadly and proudly smiling Michael, sitting on the towel table, sporting a stiffie.

"My gosh!" exclaimed Tiffany, "Michael, you've already got a boner! Girls, look at him!" They hardly needed to be told. As the girls entered the room many stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of his stiff cock. Rather than the tittering and giggling that his erection had stimulated in the figure drawing and nursing classes, this time the girls were reacting with complaints, groans, and nervous squeals. "Gross!" "Disgusting!" "Put that away!" They knew that his erection was due to his anticipation of what they were about to do, exposing their naked bodies to him. The fact that he was already so fully aroused before they even had a chance to enter the room squelched any hope that the whole experience would be without significant sexual tension.

Michael was enjoying every second of it. Rather than feeling mortified at his own naked exposure, he was now feeling like the one in charge. He was now the one who was in the dominant, powerful position. He so much wanted to grasp hold of his cock and masturbate. He remembered as a kid having the fantasy of being able to peek into a girls' locker room. He masturbated often to that fantasy. He would pretend that he was peeking through a hole into the girls' locker room, watching the girls strip down to their undies, and then even more. Feeling his hard, throbbing cock as he was watched the girls slowly undress, revealing to him all their private secrets, all their private parts. And, now, he was actually right there, smack dab, actually within the locker room.

It was like being invisible. That had been another fantasy; being invisible and being able to walk around anywhere in the locker room; being able to get right up close. Looking right at a naked pussy that was just inches away from his eyes. This was perhaps ten times better. Like being invisible, he could walk right up to one of the girls and she wouldn't, she couldn't, hide herself. She would have to let him look, which made it all so much cooler. They knew he was there. They could see his hard, stiff dick. The fact that they were so embarrassed at his presence, made him all the more excited. They could see his hard-on, but they still couldn't hide themselves. Yes, this could make his participation in The Program worth all of the prior and subsequent humiliation put together.

He got down off the table and boldly walked up to the girls stripping off their clothes. His cock was waving back and forth in the air as he approached. It actually felt like a weapon jutting out from his body; the lance of a knight approaching the fair naked maidens. And they did indeed look at it like it was a hot rod that they so feared might burn them.

Most of the girls were stripping as fast as they could. They were almost literally tearing off their clothes. Pretty much all of them also turned their backs when they got to their sports bras and panties. However, that didn't really matter. Some of them didn't seem to appreciate the fact that when they stripped off their panties and bent over to either pull them off their ankles or pick them up, he got a real good peek at their cute little cunnies from behind. Michael often liked this vantage of the cunnie better than the front. It seemed to him, at least based on the pictures he would see of girls bending over, that it was more revealing of the mons and lips than the frontal view. And, it seemed like a more submissive vantage, like she was presenting her cunnie to the dominant stallion, asking to be mounted. A few little rosebuds even came into view.

It was against the rules of The Program for him, and for them, to hide nudity with any clothes or any other means, including the hands. A few of the girls though did put their hands behind themselves to cover their bottoms as they removed their panties or bent over. It was such an instinctively natural move, or so embarrassing not to do so, that it was just too hard for them to resist. Michael could turn them in. It was within his right do so. Violation of a Program rule could result in a mandatory full participation at a future date. However, Michael decided not to. He didn't want to be mean about it. He certainly knew how they felt. And, besides, their efforts to hide themselves were also rather erotically appealing. The fact that he could still see much of their sweet white, wiggly bottoms, and even some of their butt cracks, despite their best efforts to protect their modesty, their dignity, was very enticing.

It was particularly good when they got all of their clothes off, their gym clothes stuffed into their lockers, and had to run to the showers, as they had to run right by him, and run they did. He fully appreciated that they didn't all run by at the same time, as each one put on her own unique, personal show. He got a real nice display of boobies in all sizes and shapes bouncing and jiggling in all sorts of manner as the girls ran by, squealing in embarrassment. Whereas before the girls ogled and belittled his erect penis, now they tried to ignore it, trying to pretend there wasn't a guy standing right there, his stiff cock poking out, poking out for them as they ran naked before him.

And, of course, that was only half the show. He was also treated to quite a display of different cunnies: blonde, brunette, and redhead; some bushy, some sparse that showed quite a bit of the lips, and some sure as heck seemed to actually be shaved. These he liked the most, as he could then see every little detail. It was like they were doubly undressed and exposed. And, the cunnies themselves varied in such enticing ways: some thick, fleshy, and double layered, whereas some with just a delicate little slit, and all manner of variation in between. It was clear that evolution had not yet settled on what was the best looking pussy. It took a tremendous strength of will not to grab hold of his cock. He knew that he darn well was going to need some relief at the end of the day. If only he had a photographic memory or, even better, a video camera. What he would give for a camera. Well, as his mother would say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

A couple of the girls didn't even seem to be bothered by his presence. In fact, they clearly appeared to be enjoying it. For example, Bonnie did not run to the shower. On the contrary, she took her time, sauntering by him with a rather self-satisfied smile, thrusting her chest out proudly, and for a darn good reason as her breasts were even larger and firmer than Chrissie's, which was saying a lot. She watched out of the corner of her eye at how his eyes followed her every move. She always enjoyed turning a guy's head, and this was quite an opportunity. When she had gone past him she "accidentally" dropped her shampoo and said "Oops, how clumsy." She bent over, keeping her bottom high up in the air.

Michael's eyes widened and his cock seemed to strain at its covering, like it wanted to explode through its limitations like a snake shedding its skin, swelling to even greater thickness and length. What a delectable view! Her mound poked out so deliciously between her thighs, a soft pouch of delight, split down the middle by an enticing slit that would open to such outstanding pleasure. Her larger crack was itself open enough to reveal her wrinkled, brown butt hole, and yet she did not appear to be at all ashamed or embarrassed. She even looked back at him while maintaining her provocative pose and said, "Well, Mikey, aren't you going to join us for a shower?" She then reached back as if to scratch an itch on her bottom, but was instead clearly using this as an excuse to open her cheeks up even further.

Michael was speechless. His hand started to move to his cock. He had to do it. The rules will have to be broken. But, as he was reaching for himself Bonnie giggled at the obvious effect she was having on him, and she stood back up straight and sauntered into the shower room. His eyes followed the exaggerated wiggle in her walk as she disappeared from sight.

Michael sighed in frustration. It was probably fortunate she left, as he might have in fact gotten into trouble, touching himself. There would have even been a witness: Alice; the same Alice from the morning class in nursing. She was still standing toward the back of the row of lockers, smiling knowingly at him, now completely naked.

Her breasts weren't nearly as large as Bonnie's or Chrissie's, but they were just as enticing. Their shape was outstanding, as round as melons, white as snow, and capped with red tipped eraser head nipples that were really standing up tall. "Golly, Michael," she said, a mischievous gleam in her smile and voice, "Looks like you just can't seem to keep that big guy down."

Michael smiled in return, appreciative of the fact that she referred to it as a "big guy."

She said, "Would you like to have it go exploring?" She reached down to lightly caress herself between her legs, drawing his attention to her own sex.

"Oh man," he gasped. She had very evident thick, full lips, evident in part by the fact that she was fully shaven, and they also seemed to him to be slightly opened, like a flower revealing her inner petals that were dewy wet with arousal. Michael gulped with confusion, anxiety, and lust. There was really no way he could actually do it with her, not right now, not in the locker room. He knew he would cum quickly but it was simply too big a risk. It would clearly be well against The Program rules and, for some odd reason, he felt like it would be a betrayal of his partnership with Chrissie. But, still, it would feel so, so good. No girl had ever given him such an offer. How could he turn down an opportunity to actually have sex? After Ms. Billingsley, after looking at all of these girls, his balls were really beginning to ache.

"Hurry up, Michael. The offer can't last long and once this day is done, the offer is null and void."

"Oh Alice!," he exclaimed. "I really want to, I really do, but, you know, it's against the rules."

Alice didn't care. It was not that she found Michael to be especially attractive. He was cute, but he was, well, a geek. However, he was the first male participant in The Program, and that carried a lot of cache. Imagine being the one to have sex with the first participant! Alice reached down with both hands and spread open her lips, revealing the soft, wet, tender flesh inside that would caress, engulf, and squeeze his cock. "Rules are made to be broken, Michael."

"No, I can't," he exclaimed and ran into the shower room.

All of the talk in the shower, until he had arrived, was, of course, about Michael. A few of the girls were speculating over whether or not he had a girlfriend. They weren't doing this because they were interested in dating him. The reason instead was that if he did have a girlfriend, they could let him know that if he misbehaved in any way, if he even looked at them any further, they would tell on him. But, nobody really knew him that well, and the best guess was that he was probably single.

When he joined the girls in the shower he was met with another round of squealing and protesting. The girls urged, cajoled, and begged him to look away, although at the same time, with only a couple of exceptions (e.g., Bonnie), taking full advantage of stealing glances and even hard stares at his own exposed hard cock.

Watching the girls shower as he washed himself was in some respects better than watching them undress. They went into all sorts of poses, postures, and movements that revealed so many different looks. It was like he was in a cornucopia of naked boobs, butts, and cunnies; a bountiful affluence of pretty naked bodies, all for his live viewing pleasure.

He particularly liked it when they bent over to wash their ankles and feet. But, watching them wash their boobies, cunnies, and bottoms took a very close second. It was like they were playing with themselves, and he imagined that it was in fact his own hands playing across their wet, slippery, smooth, sexy bodies.

Washing himself also gave him an excuse to touch himself. He repeatedly felt the "need" to soap, lather, and hand scrub his genitals. Once or twice was definitely not enough, particularly because each time he started he could not stay there too long. As his soapy hand slipped up and down his shaft he could feel himself getting close to climaxing, and so he would have to stop to regain control.

A part of him wanted to cum in the shower. It's possible that he could do it without anyone noticing. The cum might just look like soap suds. And, besides, it would be kind of cool to do it in front of the girls. He could tell that some of them would in fact enjoy seeing him shoot his load. Bonnie in particular was giving him all sorts of encouraging looks, and sweet poses. It might even be fun to do it in front of the girls who would be offended or shocked by it. He had never thought of himself as being an exhibitionist before, but he could see now see the pleasure of something like that. Shocking a girl with the sight of his manly cock releasing loads of hot gooey spunk. But, he knew that if he went that far he would be turned in by at least one of the girls, and he wanted to avoid breaking any of the rules, particularly in that way. Imagine getting in trouble for jacking off in front of a bunch of naked girls. No, he would only bring himself close. He did have to clean down there, but he wouldn't let himself cum. It was hard though; it was very, very hard.

He spent quite a bit of time in the shower. Many of the girls did not linger. Once they felt minimally clean enough they dashed off, their naked feet making little slapping noises on the wet shower tile as they dashed back to their lockers to change, their little bottoms wiggling and jiggling as they scampered away. However, there were a few that found the experience stimulating enough that they took their time. It didn't seem so obscene, so dirty, while they were in fact cleaning themselves. And, besides, this was an official college exercise. That at least gave them an excuse for staying rather than having to admit their own interest.

Michael, however, did not want to wait until the very last girl left. He certainly didn't want to be left in the shower with just Bonnie or Alice, who were clearly taking their time. He knew he could not resist their temptations a second time. Besides, he also wanted to have the pleasure of watching girls dress.

As soon as there were only a few left, he took off himself. Alice called out, "Scaredy-cat" as he left. She wasn't being mean-spirted about it. You could hear the friendly tease in the sound of her voice. Perhaps she was right, but he didn't want to miss the dressing.

Unfortunately, by the time he got back to the lockers some of the girls had already dressed and left. They were foregoing the usual time spent in putting on lots of make-up and carefully fixing their hair. He did, however, get to see a couple of girls bending over to slide their breasts into their cups. Watching a girl dress was really so very sexy. You got to see their full nakedness and then each step toward the eventual state of clothed modesty. It was like you actually had x-ray eyes, as you knew full well what was on underneath, and what was even beneath that. He particularly liked it when he saw a girl in just her bra and panties. The girls were not necessarily dressed in the most sexiest or provocative of underwear, but it was still plenty sexy. He had always imagined as a kid having x-ray eyes, being able to see through girls' outer clothing to reveal their "unmentionables," their dainty things.

123456...8