The Amateur Exhibitionist

Story Info
Ben ends up naked at the grocery store.
7k words
4.48
16.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was an amateur exhibitionist.

However, the most he had done was stuff like stripping in a bathroom stall when no one else was in the bathroom, as well as standing outside on his porch naked, but that wasn't good enough. He needed something more, something riskier. Something more daring.

So one day, he came up with an idea. A stupid idea. One that involved going to the grocery store.

He decided to go early in the morning, so that there would be less people there. Sure, he wanted it to be daring and risky, but not so much so that he would probably get caught. So he woke up as the sun was rising, got dressed (for now), grabbed his wallet, keys, and phone, and went outside to the car.

It was a hot day, and that fact was only amplified when Ben got into his car, which had a sort of greenhouse effect that left it hot as hell. As soon as he closed the door, he got an idea. Something that could serve as a sort of...warm up.

Knowing his lower half was hidden from sight, he lifted himself up slightly and pulled down his pants to his ankles, and after realizing that it would make it hard to push the pedals, he took them off completely, leaving them on the floor. That left him in just a shirt and boxers, and Ben could already see your excitement growing inside those boxers. With a smile, he tugged them down, watching as his semi-erect dick popped out of its confines as he lowered and eventually removed the article of clothing, leaving him completely bottomless.

That felt much better.

It still wasn't quite enough to get him full on hard, but it felt good. Now satisfied, he started the car, rolled down the windows with glee, and began driving. The store wasn't too far away, but he would have to go by a busy intersection to reach it, which made him excited. It wasn't a huge risk that he'd be seen, but it wasn't impossible, which is exactly what he wanted.

As he cruised down the road, clothed in nothing but a shirt, feeling the wind brush by, he quickly reached the intersection, and stopped at the red light. Next to him, a tall truck came to a stop, getting ready to turn left. He immediately got chills as he looked out his window and up at the passenger's side.

A girl was sitting with her elbow outside the window, facing away from Ben. However, he was sure that if she turned and looked, she might be able to have a good enough vantage point to see that he had nothing on below the waist.

And she did just that. She adjusted herself and looked out the window, her eyes trailing down and, when they spotted him, went wide. She scrambled to sit up and fish her phone out of her pocket. He quickly covered his face with his hands as she started snapping pictures of him and his half-naked body. He felt an intense arousal coursing through him at the thought of the girl owning nude pictures of him.

The light turned green, and Ben sped off, leaving behind the shocked girl and heading towards the store. His heart raced with excitement and embarrassment. A girl had seen his dick, and took pictures of it!! He couldn't think of anything else as he pulled into the parking lot, and parked back near the back, far from the store.

Nobody was around to see him, so he turned off the car and redressed, feeling hot once again, though for multiple reasons. Once he was covered again, he got out of his car and, feeling his still hard dick pressing against your boxers, he walked towards the store. It wasn't very busy right now, but he knew that it was likely to get that way soon.

As he walked through the automatic doors, he wondered how he should proceed.

As he greeted the cashiers at the front and approached one of the empty aisles, he tried to calm his racing heart, which was going fast out of both fear and excitement.

He knew that it probably wasn't a good idea to just walk into an aisle and just strip down, as not only was that dumb, but also it wouldn't scratch the itch enough. He had to take it slow.

So what Ben did was creep into an empty aisle, checking around the corners. The store was still nearly empty, so with a deep breath, he reached into his pants and boxers, and pulled out his dick, letting it flop over his pants.

Ben's dick was now completely exposed, as well as his balls, which excited him, his quickly stiffening shaft a good indication of that. He felt his face redden at the sight of your dick simply standing straight up out of his pants like that. He darted his eyes around, making sure nobody was looking. Then, he took a step.

He started walking down the aisle, feeling his dick bob along with every step, which only heightened his arousal. As he approached the end of the aisle, he gently grasped his shaft in his hand, and shivered at just how sensitive it felt in the moment.

Ben couldn't believe he were doing this! This was insane! Yet...it felt so good!

He rounded the corner, and, peeking into the aisle to check that it was empty, he walked into it, still clutching his erect cock, and even beginning to stroke it a bit.

As absolutely incredible as this was making him feel, he already was left wanting...more. He had an idea, a dumb one, a risky one...but one that sounded so exciting.

With only a moment of hesitation, he undid the button on his pants, and in one swift motion, his pants and boxers were left in a puddle around his ankles.

Ben's dick was now in full view, as was his ass, which he gently cupped in his hands, feeling up his smooth cheeks. He shivered at the feeling of the cool conditioned air against his entire lower half.

For some reason, he got the urge to...wiggle. So he did, and watched his freed dick shake side to side, clearly happy to be out like this. He was happy, too. He felt so alive.

Then, he heard a noise. Voices. Coming around the corner. In a panic, he quickly turned and started running, nearly tripping over his pants, which he didn't pull up. He made it around the corner, pressing himself against the display as two girls rounded the opposite corner. Even through his panic, the feeling of the cardboard boxes against his bare ass gave him chills, and his dick twitched from the thrill of almost getting caught.

He heard them approach, and then stop around the middle of the aisle. He couldn't really tell what they're saying from here, but he could tell when they went back the way they came a minute later, having found what they were looking for. He breathed a sigh of relief.

That was close, but god damn had it felt good. His dick was begging to be touched, but he managed to resist...for now. Ben wasn't done just yet. In fact, he was just getting started. He crept over to the other aisle, once again hearing the girls in this aisle. A stupid idea once again pops in, and before he could stop himself, he ran past the aisle, his dick flopping around wildly.

Once he made it to the other side, he got ready to quickly pull up his pants if they came over, but they gave no indication of seeing you. So, he got a little more daring.

He crept as close to the aisle as he could, and thrusted his hips forward, allowing his dick to be slightly visible, and waited. They kept talking, still giving no indication of spotting him. After a while, he leaned back again, his back aching. While this was great, it was starting to dull a bit. He still wanted more.

But...was he willing to take the next step?

As Ben heard the girls' voices once again start to fade away, he stood there psyching himself up for the next step.

He took a deep breath, curling his toes and feeling the fabric of his boxers and pants against them. Needing another breath, he slowly lifted a leg, taking it out of his clothes, and setting it down on the cold floor. Then, he did the same with the other, and before he knew it, he was standing there completely bottomless in the store.

Despite it only being a simple matter of stepping out of his clothes, the fact that they were no longer touching his body made him feel good in ways he couldn't quite describe.

Before, if he was about to get caught, he could just push his dick back into his pants, or somewhat quickly pull his pants up, but now it would be very hard to cover himself and pretend nothing was wrong. There was no way he could explain this if someone saw him.

God damn that was exciting!

Ben took a hesitant step, and leapt back to his clothes, still a little too nervous. So, he scooped up his pants and boxers and held them up to his crotch. He still wouldn't really be able to explain this, but at least he had good cover.

He began to walk around, no longer restrained by his clothes around his ankles. The fact that his ass was very clearly visible to anyone who might sneak up behind him left his dick throbbing against his clothes. His legs wobbled from a mixture of nervousness and pure arousal.

He stopped just before an aisle he heard the girls again at. If only they knew that they were being sort of stalked by a half naked man.

Just like before, they stopped near the middle of the aisle, and he got the idea to run across again. So, he got ready, and took off, sprinting to the other side. This time however, after he passed, the voices stopped. He froze in fear. It goes deathly silent, and he's almost positive they saw him.

Then, he heard footsteps. Their footsteps, coming closer. He quickly whipped around the corner, clutching his clothes tightly against his crotch. He heard the girls round the corner, but thankfully they stopped, not following him.

"I'm telling you, I saw a guy who looked like he was..." one girl said before hesitating, likely embarrassed to say the words, "...half-naked."

"But why would someone run around like that?" The other girl asked. Ben held his breath, trying to stay as silent as possible. "Come on, let's just keep going, we're almost done."

"Ugh, fine." The first girl said. He listened to their footsteps fade away once again, and he finally released the breath he'd been holding. That was way too close. But it had been so thrilling.

It took him a moment to realize he's now in the produce section at the end of the aisles. Thankfully, nobody was around, but it was a large, open space, so it was a miracle nobody had been here to see him. His back was facing the produce, and before he could react, mist was sprayed from the top, and got all over his ass, making him jump away in surprise. Ben's ass was now damp, but for some reason, that only excited you further.

Now what? After that close call, maybe he should take it as a sign to stop. Although, he was still feeling invigorated, and he could take it up a notch.

Once he's absolutely sure the girls are gone, he decided to indeed kick it up a notch, and get even more daring. He crept down the end of the aisles until he found a display with what appeared to be a small section of empty space between it and the aisle itself. Looking around, and peeking around the corners, he slipped his pants and boxers into the section, until they were sufficiently out of sight. Once they're gone from view, he was left standing completely bare from the waist down with nothing to cover himself with other than his shirt and his hands.

Speaking of, Ben nervously pulled his shirt down in the front, not quite covering everything, leaving the bottom of his shaft and his balls exposed, and basically showing off his entire ass. He took a step away from his clothes, his heart racing. Then another step, then another, and eventually, he was several aisles away from his clothes. He stopped when he heard voices, this time of a couple of guys. He peeked around to see them taking stuff from the shelves to put in their cart. They were racing away from him, so before he could stop to question himself, he jumped out of hiding, and pulled up his shirt, exposing himself for a couple seconds before ducking back out of sight.

At no indication of being seen, he couldn't help but giggle a little. Arousal was burning through his entire body, and he gently caressed his throbbing cock as it begs for attention. He still didn't want to give in yet, though it took a lot of willpower to resist jerking off right then and there.

Instead, he continued, and actually entered an empty aisle. He was nervous to go too deep in at risk of being unable to escape if someone suddenly showed up. Even so, he started taking steps in, scanning the shelves to try to distract from his need to masturbate.

He was about a third of the way in when he heard footsteps from the other side. He panicked and froze for a moment, pulling his shirt down so tightly, it felt like he was gonna rip it. He quickly recovered, and turned on his heel, sprinting away, hoping he would get away, as there's no way they wouldn't notice his bare ass out in full view. He managed to round the corner and flatten against the end of the aisle, getting shivers at the feeling of his bare cheeks against the cold metal of the aisle. He heard voices, but nothing that sounded like an exclamation of having seen a half-naked man.

His heart felt like it might explode out of his chest. That was way too close. He almost got caught. Yet Ben wanted more. More and more, always more. So, despite how anxious he felt, he let go of his shirt, and it flew back up, his dick emerging from underneath, it's stiffness allowing it to make itself fully visible. With determination, he started walking past the aisles.

The store was beginning to fill up some more, so he saw more people as he went by the aisles, each one so close to seeing his stiff cock. He resisted the urge to run, and instead kept at a brisk pace.

Until someone came out of one of the aisles.

An elderly woman nearly made him jump out of his skin, and he quickly ducked into an aisle to avoid being seen as she started moving past where he just had been. He breathed a sigh of relief, but his relief was temporary, as someone came into the aisle from the other side, leaving him trapped!

Even as he panicked, his dick throbbed, which he hid under his shirt. His mind raced to come up with a plan, and actually managed to do so. As the man at the other end came closer, Ben faced him sideways, holding his dick under his shirt, but not so much that it was obvious he wasn't wearing anything down below. The man took a glance at Ben, and miraculously, he didn't notice. But he was still coming closer, scanning the shelves as he walked. Ben looked over and saw the elderly woman still hadn't gone into another aisle, and was moving so unbearably slow.

He looked back and saw that the man had stopped, looking face-on at the shelf. He looked back and was relieved to see the woman beginning to turn into an aisle. He looked back, and he paled as he saw the man, halfway down the aisle, looking at him curiously, examining him.

He decided to go for it, and sidled away, not allowing the man to see either side of him, and once he was sure he was out of sight, he rushed to the meat and cheese section, and squatted down behind the center area, where the workers cut the food. He placed a hand over his racing heart. He'd noticed. He'd noticed that Ben wasn't as he had seemed.

He peeked over the counter, not seeing him anywhere. He sat back down, once again shivering at the sensation of the floor against his bare ass, and even his balls. Then, he looked up, and saw some double doors with a sign above saying "Employees Only".

Ben's mind raced with possibilities, and while one part of his brain was telling you it's a terrible idea, the other was telling him how thrilling it could be...

His resolve as hard as his cock, he peeked around to make sure nobody was around. Once he was sure the coast was clear, he sprinted towards the double doors, his dick slapping against his thighs as he ran.

He didn't think about it until he was about to go through the doors, but he had a fleeting thought that there could be someone right on the other side, and there's no way they wouldn't see him if he burst in.

Thankfully, there was no one there when he went in, but he heard voices and footsteps nearby, so he quickly ducked behind some trash cans. He waited there, holding his breath, clutching his shirt in preparation to cover himself if needed. The footsteps approached, but the talking had ceased.

Suddenly, one of the cans Ben was hiding behind was moved, and he froze in fear, certain he'd been caught. Miraculously, the person who had grabbed it had headphones in, and wasn't paying enough attention to see Ben as he wheeled it away. Unfortunately, as he moved away, Ben spotted someone who had his back to you. If he turned, Ben would be in plain sight, crouching down with his dick standing at full mast. He was unable to move, paralyzed with fear. He waited to be spotted, but the man walked forward, and into a room slightly ahead of him. He breathed a sigh of relief, but the relief was short-lived as he heard more footsteps. He glanced towards the doors. He could escape; he still had the chance.

But...

He got up and started running deeper into the back room, away from the doors and the footsteps. The sound of his bare feet slapping the concrete floor seemed annoyingly loud. He went past palettes of products as he ran all the way to the back, where products in the "ad section" sat. He got down behind one of the palettes stacked with stuff, and stopped to take a breath.

He's still clutching his shirt, but for some reason, it's starting to make him feel tight, and hot. It's annoying him.

So, after taking a look around and seeing no one still, he grabbed the hem of the shirt, and lifted it up and off his upper body, looking down at it in awe as it rested in his hands.

It was a simple gesture, but just like when he'd stepped out of his other clothes, the act left him feeling waves of arousal, however this time, it was different. Now, he was completely and utterly nude. Not a stitch of clothing on his body. His dick and ass in full view. Bare...ass...naked.

Unable to stand it anymore, he set the shirt aside and sat down, firmly grasping his throbbing member. He began to pump it, and as soon as he did, he groaned in satisfaction. The cold, air-conditioned room combated his hot, warm arousal. He was already leaking precum, and this immediately became his most intense masturbation session ever. He doubted he'd last long.

He sped up, pumping it hard and fast, his hips lifting up with the force, and he became lost in his own arousal, becoming oblivious to his own surroundings. Ben never felt more alive.

But, just as he was about to reach the greatest climax of his life...

"What the-!"

He faltered only a moment as he turned towards the source of the sudden noise. He found a girl, obviously an employee, staring at him wide-eyed as he sat there jerking off.

It was too late, however, and Ben gave one last jerk before he came, spraying his semen onto his legs, hand, and even on the floor. His face burned red with pure shame as he quickly covered his slowly softening dick with his hands.

"Listen, I can explain-" Ben started to say, but she raised a hand to stop him. She stayed silent, simply examining him, her steely gaze upon his naked form giving him shivers.

"First of all..." she said, then walked away to grab some paper towels off a nearby shelf, returning to hand them to him, "clean up."

"Thanks..." he said as he grabbed the roll of towels, one hand still on his crotch. Ben was confused at how calm she was. Not wanting to show her any more than necessary, he turned away from her and cleaned off his hand and his dick, wiping off as much of the sticky, warm fluid as he could. Then, he got on his hands and knees and used the towels to clean up the floor as best he could. He realized this position showed off his ass quite well to the girl, so he finished up quickly and turned back around, holding out the balled up towels as he used a hand to cover himself once more. She grabbed the towels carefully, and looked back at him.

12