Naked Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was getting close to release there was a knock on the door, and I heard Caroline asking "Are you going to be done soon? Time is money you know."

Shit! Hearing her complain just bought back the humiliating memories and my approaching orgasm instantly dissipated. I'd missed out on the pleasure but on the plus side, my cock was rapidly shrinking.

"Um, yeah, I'll be done in a sec."

Once things were almost back to normal, I opened the door and stepped outside. Caroline did a quick inspection and with another smirk led the way back to the set.

The other guys were milling about and when Paul caught sight of me, he cheered and started clapping. My face once again turned bright red as the rest of the gang joined in.

"OK, OK, let's all calm down and get back to work!" Caroline ordered.

We returned to our boxes and soon after, Anne and Jenny resumed their position before me.

Anne said, "OK, we were talking about what you liked about blue."

"Yes, I like the look of him."

"How do you feel about a circumcised penis? His is the only one here today."

"I've never really thought about it. Now that I see one for real, it looks better than I expected!"

This was music to my ears but almost instantly my cock again began to grow. Shit!!

I heard Jenny giggle sweetly again and then Anne said, "Judging by the big smile on your face you like what you're seeing!"

"It just looks so lovely when it's getting bigger and jumping around like that!"

"Well I know you'd like to stand here all day and look at it, but we have to move on."

They walked back to the centre of the set and Anne said, "Jenny, it's decision time, which colour would you like to eliminate?"

After a short pause, Jenny said, "I'm sorry but I think it'll have to be green."

"Why green?"

"Um, he's just too muscular and big for me."

"OK, well, this is James. He's twenty-two, a student from Surrey."

I could see James's feet as he walked out of his box, towards Jenny and Anne. He stopped briefly and Anne asked, "Sorry James but it's a no for today. Is Jenny the type of girl you find attractive?"

James cleared his throat before answering, "Not so much I'm afraid, I'm more into bigger, athletic girls."

"Well, it's a good thing she picked you then!"

There was some brief laughter and then goodbyes were said, and James left the set.

"Jenny, you've got five boys remaining, now you're going to see the middle of their bodies!"

The glass panel again rose, this time stopping just above my shoulders. I could see a bit more of Anne and Jenny and I liked what I saw. Jenny was wearing a short skirt that showed off those beautiful legs and the erection I was still sporting intensified.

"It looks like Blue is still in a spot of bother."

Jenny giggled and Anne said, "Let's take a quick break and see if we can get things settled. Jenny, go with Caroline while I have a quick chat to blue."

She walked over to my box and said, "Do you think you're going to be able to get your penis to relax?"

I wasn't sure if I could speak so I just did quick thumbs down.

"It's OK to speak, Jenny's off the set."

"Oh, um, I'm so sorry but I just can't help it."

"This puts us in a bit of a dilemma. We can't hold up the entire show each time and there's no way to edit around your problem."

Caroline returned to join Anne and said, "This is ridiculous. "

"Now, now, Caroline. Don't be so hard on blue!"

There was laughter all-around at her choice of words.

"Well if he doesn't control himself the entire show is screwed."

Anne was silent for a moment and then said, "Let's talk to Ted."

The two of them walked away and I heard the guys in the other boxes complaining about me saying, "thanks' a lot blue -- you're screwing up everything."

I didn't know what to say so I just remained silent. After what seemed like ages Anne returned and said "OK, we've talked to Ted our production manager and he agrees that we can continue filming despite blue's problem. According to our contract, we can continue to record if the glans of the penis is not pointing upwards! As blue has a downward curve this is not the case."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Were they really going to show me with a boner on national TV?

"Blue, of course, it's up to you. If you don't agree we'll have to call it a day."

Talk about pressure! I wanted nothing more than to leave and forget this day ever happened but at the same time I just couldn't miss the chance of winning and going on a date with Jenny. I gulped and made an instant decision that I hoped I would not regret.

"Um, it's OK for me."

"Well done lad, I'm glad you're taking the hard route!"

There was much laughter again and even I had to smile at her choice of words.

"OK, get Jenny back and let's roll."

Jenny was quickly returned to the set and Anne explained how things would proceed.

"We've checked the legal side of things and blue has agreed to continue despite his erection so there's nothing to stop us continuing."

"Wow, OK!" Jenny responded.

Things went ahead and Jenny was again asked which box she'd like to study in detail.

"Um, blue!"

"Good choice", responded Anne, "let's get the elephant in the room out of the way first!"

They approached my box and I was treated to a close-up view of Jenny's skirt and legs. She looked just as stunning closeup and my cock jerked in appreciation.

"He seems to like the little he can see of you Jenny, what do you think?"

"If I'm the cause, it's a compliment! I've never had a man respond to me quite like this."

Anne laughed, "Well what do you think of the rest of blue?"

"He looks very nice. He has a slim build and a bit of hair on his chest that looks cute."

My cock responded by jumping up and down and a small amount of precum seeped from its tip.

"Oh, look at that, he's leaking!" Jenny exclaimed.

"I'm not surprised by that, but I am surprised by his stamina. He's been erect for so long without any manual stimulation! So, who would you like to look at next?"

"Um, orange please."

They moved to the orange box and Anne asked, "So, what do you think?"

"He's well-built but I'm not sure about the hairless chest. He's so hairy everywhere else it looks a bit odd."

They moved on to yellow and then red. I caught a few glimpses of Jenny's thighs and surprisingly shapely bottom as I waited nervously for her next decision.

To my great relief, she selected "orange" and another rival was sent packing. This left just four of us.

"It's time for you to see everything, how are you feeling Jenny?"

"I'm extremely nervous. I think it's going to be more difficult when I can see their faces and they can see me!"

"Well, that's how the game works, remember the final two will see you naked as well!"

My penis jumped as I prayed I would make it to the final round.

Jenny giggled nervously as Anne said, "Reveal the boys!"

The glass panel began its final journey upwards and I could not resist dipping my head to get my first view of Jenny.

She was wearing a Disney themed T-shirt and I could see the small swell of her bra encased breasts. To my delight, I could even discern two prominent bumps where her erect nipples protruded. As I raised my head our eyes met, and my jaw dropped.

It was Jenny Chen, my school crush! Our eyes locked and hers widened in response. Did she even remember me? It had been many years and I'd changed quite a bit. I took in her exotic eyes, long black hair tied up in a bun and the beautiful features of her face. She was even more beautiful than I remembered.

"Everything OK Jenny?" Anne asked.

Jenny shook her head, "Um, yes, fine, um..."

Anne chuckled, "It's always a surprise when you see the faces to match the bodies."

Jenny just nodded as we still stared at each other.

"You might want to look at the others as well dear!"

Jenny reluctantly (in my opinion) turned to look at the other contestants and I took the opportunity to study her in more detail. She was perfectly proportioned, and I just hoped that us knowing each other would not be to my detriment.

As they returned to the centre of the set Jenny took a last look at each of us and then made her choice. My heart resumed beating once I heard the word "yellow".

I watched as another of my opponents was sent packing and felt a foolish flash of jealousy as he hugged Jenny before leaving.

This left me, Paul and another guy.

"OK, we're down to the final three! Next, you're going to have the chance to ask a question and hear their voices as they answer. Are you ready?"

Jenny gulped and gave me a quick look before she said, "I think so. This is so overwhelming!"

"Take a deep breath and then choose a colour."

Jenny did as she was told and said "Red".

They walked to the red box which contained Paul and Anne said, "Red, tell us which part of your body you dislike the most."

Paul responded with "Um, I hate my feet."

Jenny and Anne instantly took a closer look and Anne asked, "What don't you like about them?"

"I just think my toes are too big in proportion to my feet."

He had a northern accent and quite a deep voice.

Anne turned to Jenny as she asked, "So, what do you think?"

Jenny blushed and I found she looked fantastic as her pale skin changed to pink.

My shoulders slumped slightly as she said, "He sounds nice. I quite like a deep voice."

Paul grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. I saw Jenny frown slightly and hoped she was put off by his reaction.

"Let's move on, who next?"

"Blue".

I gulped and cleared my throat as they approached.

"Well, we know blue's opinion of you hasn't changed since he saw you!" Anne said as they stared at my still rigid penis.

Jenny giggled and covered her mouth with her hand as she turned a deeper shade of red.

"So blue, what do you dislike the most about your body?"

I cleared my throat and resisted the urge to speak in a deeper voice as I said, "Um, I, um, usually I don't like my arms but today I have an issue with something else!"

There was laughter all around and Jenny once again covered her mouth as she joined in.

"Well, we all think your penis is the star of the show but tell us what you don't like about your arms?"

"Well it's my wrists mainly, they are just too thin, and I can't wear any large watches."

Jenny and Anne stared at my hands and Anne said, "Do you agree with that and what do you think of blue's voice?"

Jenny stared into my eyes as she said, "I think he sounds very nice. His voice matches his face and body and I know what he means about having thin wrists!"

She extended her arms and I studied her delicate hands and fingers.

I gave her my best smile and hoped I didn't come across creepy.

"Well that leaves purple", Anne said as they walked towards his box.

Purple spoke with a surprisingly high-pitched voice and Jenny did not seem very impressed as she said he sounded OK.

It was decision time -- I forced myself to stand still as Jenny make her choice. Whoever left now would not get to see her naked and I would be devastated if it were me.

"You've got to make your choice now Jenny and the final two boys will get to see you as nature intended."

Jenny slowly scanned each of us and I willed her to select one of the others.

"Purple!"

I hadn't realised I was holding my breath and gasped loudly. Purple exited his box and bade his farewell to Anne and Jenny.

"Congratulations! Please step out of your boxes and join us.

We did as we were told, and I saw Jenny glance at my cock as it bounced up and down while I walked towards them.

Her face was still flushed as Anne introduced us.

"This is Patrick from London; he's studying economics and is 20 years old."

I thought I saw a flash of recognition in Jenny's eyes, but I could have been mistaken as she turned to face Paul as he was introduced.

"Well, the time has come Jenny. Would you please go and undress and then join us to pick Paul or Patrick as your date."

Jenny nodded nervously and then turned and left the set. I couldn't help but watch the short skirt bounce slightly on her curvaceous bottom.

"So boys, well done! Are you looking forwards to seeing Jenny naked?"

We both nodded our assent and Anne said, "I want you both to size up the competition, Paul, what do you envy?"

Paul took a look at me and said: "Well apart from the obvious I like his hair!"

Anne laughed and turned to me, "What about you Patrick?"

I glanced at Paul and said, "I like his wrists!"

Anne and Paul laughed.

"Last time you saw Jenny she had her clothes on, are you looking forward to seeing her naked?"

Both of us muttered our approval and Anne turned slightly and loudly said, "Come on then Jenny, out you come!"

The lights turned towards a gap between the boxes and we looked over our shoulders and waited for Jenny to appear.

A moment later it happened. She slowly walked towards us with her head held high.

I muttered an oath under my breath as I took in her naked form. I'd never seen anything like it! If I'd had the opportunity to create my perfect woman, I wouldn't have been able to make any improvements!

The flawless skin of her face was still slightly flushed, and the pink shade reached down to her breasts. They were slightly bigger than half an orange and capped by the most perfect nipples I had ever seen. Slightly brown, they rose majestically from areolas of the same shade and were at least the size of my thumb tips.

I tore my eyes away from these slightly bouncing mounds and dropped them to her narrow waist. She had a delightful belly button and her shapely hips perfectly framed her pubic mound. A narrow landing strip of black hair led to two prominent outer lips in the same shade as her nipples.

My cock was twitching incessantly, a fact not missed by either Anne or Jenny as she came to a stop in front of us.

"So what do you think boys?"

Paul was first to reply with a rather generic "Nice". I knew Jenny wasn't his type and I hope she could tell from his reaction.

I cleared my throat and knew what I said next could be crucial. "She looks incredible. By far the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Anne smiled and said, "How are you feeling Jenny?"

"OK, I guess, better now that it's done."

"Well, you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of. Can you give the boys a twirl?"

Jenny nodded and proceeded to slowly rotate on the spot. The view from behind was no less stunning I was in danger of losing control. I doubted they would be able to include any footage of a spurting cock and Jenny would probably find me pathetic, so I did all in my power to resist.

After she completed her pirouette it was the moment of truth.

"So Jenny, you now need to pick either Paul or Patrick, who is it going to be?"

Jenny took her time looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Um, this is difficult."

My heart sank, as I waited.

"You have to choose dear!"

"I know, I know!"

After another brief pause, she said: "I pick Patrick!".

I couldn't believe it! Despite the extreme embarrassment and the thought of me and my erection being on national TV for all to see, this was easily the best day of my life.

I must have looked like a complete idiot with a huge grin on my face as Paul turned towards me and shook my hand. "Well done mate!"

He then turned to Jenny and gave her an awkward hug saying, "You made the right choice!"

Anne thanked him for taking part and we watched as he walked away.

"Congratulations Patrick, you've won", she said and then turned to Jenny "You've made your choice, now please move next to Patrick."

Our eyes met as Jenny complied and I felt her arm brush against mine as she stood next to me.

"What was it about Patrick that made you choose him?", Anne said with a cheeky smile.

I watched her as she responded. She glanced at my cock and then back at Anne before answering. "Um, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and I think he finds me attractive."

Anny laughed, "I would agree with that assessment! Anyway, you two are off on a date where you'll be wearing clothes, I hope you have a great time!"

She gestured for us to leave.

Jenny took my hand Jenny and I felt a spark as our skin touched. Her tiny hand felt so delicate as I held it tightly and we walked off towards Caroline. We could hear Anne wrapping things up with a comment about what a lovely couple we made.

When we reached Caroline, she was all business. "We have to do the final 360-degree shots of you on a pedestal and then I'll let you know about the venue and time of your date.

I was still in a state of shock as we followed her into another room. Paul was just wrapping up his shoot and gave us a wave as he left.

"Patrick, get up on the pedestal and give us a nice pose."

I gingerly stepped up and tried to look cool, probably failing miserably as my still extended cock bobbed up and down. The lights in the room dimmed with just a spotlight on me as a camera rotated around me. Once it was done, Jenny took my place and I watched as she did a far better job than I had.

Within minutes it was done, and Caroline told us to get changed and meet up with her when we were ready.

It was strange leaving Jenny without having a chance to talk but the changing rooms for males and females were in opposite directions. I watched her longingly as she turned down the corridor and was relieved to see her glance back before disappearing into the changing rooms.

Paul was getting dressed as I walked in and laughed as he saw my tumescent state. "Bloody hell mate, you better take care of that before it falls off!"

As I walked towards the showers he added, "See you around!"

I was alone in the shower and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water as it poured over me. Was this a dream or had it actually happened? I grabbed the shower gel and applied a generous quantity on my cock, stroking it slowly as I recalled Jenny's body. Would she enjoy our date and want to take things further?

I'd seen enough episodes of this show to know that the majority of the couples didn't stay together and I hoped we would be the exception. Doubt began to creep in, but I suppressed it and enjoyed the sensations from my cock. It didn't take long before I was spraying an unusually large quantity of ejaculate against the tiles. I washed everything off and was glad to feel a lessening of the pressure in my crotch as I dried off and got dressed.

When I left the changing area, Caroline was waiting with Jenny. "Here's a list of possible date locations, you two can choose which you prefer."

Jenny took the sheet of paper and moved next to me. I inhaled her fresh scent and felt a tingle in my pants as I recalled what she looked like underneath her clothing.

"Where would you like to go Patrick?" she asked.

I didn't care, all that was important was that I would be with her, but I still took a look at the list. There were four choices in total, two cafés and two pubs, all of them in London.

"I don't drink but I don't mind a pub, you can pick whatever is most practical for you."

"I don't drink either so maybe a café would be more pleasant."

I nodded in agreement and Jenny, looked back at the list. She pointed to a café near Waterloo station which was great as that's where my train arrived.

"Perfect for me."

Jenny handed the list back to Caroline pointing out our selection.

"Great, well we'll meet you there at around 7 pm. I suggest you separate now and get to know each other later. I'm guessing you both followed the instructions and brought along some date clothes?"

Jenny nodded and I followed suit but in fact, I had never in a million years thought I was going to win, so I had no change of clothes.

I was disappointed by having to separate from Jenny, but it would allow me to go out and buy some clothes before we met up at the café.