Naked by the Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smile was huge, "I can, you can then tell me yours. Maybe we can work on them together. A project for the spring."

"Mmm, maybe." We went back to kissing, then I slipped off his lap and opened his zipper. I felt his manhood through the black cotton. I pushed it around, I rubbed, I played, I was enjoying the suspense. I then took him out and played with him some more. He was so hard, I started pumping as he continued to fondle my breasts, as he continued to kiss my ear and neck.

I was getting so worked up, having a man's penis in my hand was something I loved, it made me feel so feminine, it made me feel like I should be doing it more. I was tucked so tightly in my panties but I suddenly felt myself cum, I made a high little sigh, it was a complete surprise. He watched me amazed as my eyes opened wide. Then Ethan started to cum, he didn't shoot, his cum sort of gushed out, it dribbled, I watched a man over fifty cum. He was the oldest man I had ever been with, I was enjoying it too much, it took me a long time to come down from my high.

I got nervous, "Ethan I have to go, I can't be late."

We stood up, he put his cock back into his pants as I licked the large amount of cum that was on my hand. We got our coats and he walked me outside. I put my hands around his neck and we kissed once again at the side of my car, he rubbed my back, then my ass, he pulled me into himself. I didn't want to leave his body, I wanted him to have another orgasm, I wanted him to dream about me all night.

"Call me when you get home."

"Are you sure?"

He smiled, "Yeah I'll be up I'm off tomorrow. I want to hear your voice before I fall asleep." When I got in the car, he kissed me through the window.

*

I called when I got back, we talked quietly, it was nice. I watched myself in the wavy mirror, I looked so feminine. I looked like a woman who enjoyed herself tonight.

That night I did sleep in my new nightgown, stockings, and heels, I was wishing I had a man in my bed, wishing Ethan could sleep with me instead of his wife. If what he told me was the truth, then he didn't have much relations with her anymore, he was usually on his own. He told me he never saw other women but he wanted to. I was hoping he was thinking of me as the start of 'other women.' I wanted him to enjoy his life, even if it didn't involve me at all.

***

My fourth month and I had the windows wide open. May at the Jersey shore was incredible. I had a feeling I was going to enjoy more than the weather this week.

I had reached my goal, I had lost another eight pounds, I was down to one hundred and fofty-five. I had motivation. I was naked, I was posing in the weird wavy mirror trying to get a good angle. I was tucked, I was wearing my breast forms, I looked pretty good for my age. I slipped on my heels and looked at my ass.

"Now that's more like it, nothing like a round ass in heels." I giggled, I shook, I bent, and let my breasts sway. I even winked and blew a couple of kisses, I don't know why I did this particular move so much, it was something I would actually practice. Did men like it, did they expect it, was it something all women did?

Wink, Mwah, smile and walk away.

*

"Hi, lunch at 1:30?"

"Of course," I sexily cooed into the phone. "Can't wait."

I was early, the pharmacy restaurant was crowded but I still had my little table for two. I felt different mainly because I was wearing my longer wig. Surprised? It was a surprise to me too, but I figured he knew I was trans he would understand that my hair didn't magically grow a foot since the last time I saw him. I had on a tight black and white flower patterned top, I was showing just a bit of my boobs, just a little teaser of things to come. I had on a little bit of padding under a short black skirt, it made me rounder, gave me bigger sexier hips. The skirt was stretchy and it covered my ass and the top of my thighs. I had on gray pantyhose and my black platform pumps. I looked like a sexier version of all the real estate women in town, it was a good look for me.

"Love your nails." The waitress was very kind, she was happy to see me back on a Tuesday afternoon, a regular, a woman from the neighborhood. "Are you having company today?" She smiled, she was being cute, I could tell she was hoping a relationship would develop at this little table, in this little fake pharmacy.

When Ethan walked in he hugged the waitress, he pulled me up, he kissed my cheek, then my lips, he complimented me too but I was so distracted I couldn't concentrate. I wasn't used to a little love this early in the day or a little too excited seeing a man, one that did nothing but text me all month and tell me what he wanted to do to me. One that did nothing but tell me his secret fantasies.

All month my wife couldn't understand why I was so frisky, so excited. I didn't want to tell her a man was making me crazy, turning me on, telling me I was beautiful and sexy. I didn't want to tell her I was wearing pantyhose or tights under my clothes every day. I wanted something feminine on while I read the texts from Ethan, I wanted to imagine I was a woman with a lover overseas, on the other side of the world, or even just a few miles away by the ocean.

"Wow you look incredible, I love your hair." He watched me play with it, run it through my fingers. He watched my long nails as I took his hand as we talked. I knew I wouldn't have him tonight, I had to make the most of our lunch, I had to tell him something he would love.

"Would you mind," I then whispered, I looked around, I let him watch my eyelashes flutter, "If I tried to make all of your fantasies come true this week, you know while I am here?" I was trying for sexy, maybe cute. I was biting my lip and playing with my hair with my free hand.

He let go of the other, both of his went below the table, I could tell he was uncomfortable, he was adjusting. He looked around at the crowded restaurant. "Really? All of them?" His voice was slightly shakey.

"Well, it depends on how much time you give me." And I smiled, I licked my lips. He decided he was going to give me as much time as I needed.

He was thoughtful like that.

*

Lunch the next day was just a quick preamble for the date that night. Our second date. We flirted, we held hands, we played footsie under the table. When we were done, we kissed on the hood of his police car. Tonight was going to be his first fantasy, it was going to be interesting, we were going to enjoy it.

Ethan was working tonight, he was going to come by for dinner, he had a whole hour. He was going to have trouble leaving when he sees what I was going to wear.

"Um, Giselle, you are too old for this dress. You are supposed to dress maturely."

"Am I? I think this is fine." I told the wavy mirror, but the seductive girl inside it didn't care. I turned, "Look at that ass, look at these legs." I giggled, "I have the legs of a twenty-seven-year-old from Eastern Germany." I smiled, I loved being so specific.

Since I was staying home, I was cooking, I was going to dress the way I felt. I was going to wear as much makeup as I wanted, I didn't have to compete with the women in the real estate agencies or the mothers coming home from the mall. I sat at the vanity, I was wearing my beige corselette. It gave me such a nice shape. It had a bra attached and it made my waist tighter, thinner. It made my hips and ass look wider. My breasts looked so nice filling out the top, it was a very low cut, right above my nipples. I had on beige silk panties and my matching garter belt. The stockings I chose were so sheer, Wolford, 15 denier, beige and perfect for my new dress. Perfect for fulfilling a fantasy. Perfect for sitting at a vanity and putting on my makeup.

Foundation, concealer, blush, my new eye makeup a new palette. Copper and brown, very sexy. I actually went to Ulta, went to a mall, and bought makeup. I said it was for my niece, she lived in New Jersey.

Ha, my niece.

I outlined my lips, dark red. I filled in with fire engine red. I put on some gloss, little sparkly. I smiled I felt so wonderful. Muah! I put on my setting spray. Next came my longer wig again, gave a quick brush, I slipped in my largest gold hoops, they almost touched my shoulders. I put on my Chanel perfume, closed my eyes, and reveled in the new me.

I was excited I had another new present, something short, tight and low cut. Something to wear indoors not traipsing around the neighborhood. I slipped the bright red dress over my head, hoping I didn't ruin my hair and makeup. I fixed it around my thinner waist, my rounder ass. It was cut high in the front, just a little ruched, landed right below my panties, just a little move and the top of my stockings would be visible. The back came down to mid-thigh, it was very sexy. Once I put on my five-inch black platform pumps, I was ready, I was posing. I picked up my larger red bag. I always felt half-dressed without a pocketbook. I loved how it looked on my arm, my wrist sexy, bent, and girlie. I loved how it made everyone focus on my long red nails. They were darker than the dress, they were the same color as my lip liner, the same color as my toes.

Dinner was ready. I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, and salad. I would be eating salad, I needed to keep my figure.

When the bell rang a chill went through my body. I took another quick look into the wavy mirror and then sashayed to the door.

Ethan was on the threshold, he was talking to someone as I opened. He smiled when he saw me. "Mrs. Frost, this is Giselle." She smiled at me and waved, I was nervous. "She rents the house once a month, you are going to love having her for a neighbor."

I smiled some more. Mrs. Frost talked to us for a couple of minutes as Ethan held me around the waist, I was almost the same height as him in my taller heels. I then did something I probably shouldn't have. "Um, Mrs. Frost would you like to come in for a drink?" I couldn't believe I invited her in.

"Sure, but just the one." I now had company. Company in my little red dress, showing off the tops of my stockings, my longer than usual nails, my bigger than usual lips. Red wasn't for company, red was for sex.

We had wine, it was actually quite nice having someone over. I didn't want to tell Ethan that this was one of MY fantasies. While all of his were sexual in nature, all of mine were very mundane and centered around social situations. Well, all except one.

I was enjoying feeling like a female neighbor, someone who cooked, someone who entertained. Mrs. Frost stayed for dinner. She and I shared another glass of wine, Ethan couldn't drink, he was on duty. He was in his uniform, it was making my panties wet.

"Ladies, I better get back to work."

Ethan stood up, I knew he would be working until morning. We walked Mrs. Frost next door, he then walked me to his patrol car. he smiled, he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck. We made out on my block, right in front of the neighbors' houses. The weather was wonderful and people were back getting ready for spring and summer. Ocean Grove was now open for business.

"Would you like to take a ride in a police car, miss?" He had a wicked smile on his face.

"A ride or are you arresting me." I had my long nail on his chest as our eyes met. He then spun me around, he took my arms, and put handcuffs on me, I heard the clink. He opened the passenger door and he helped me in. He held down my head. I watched him walk around the car, my hands around my back, I hoped the neighbors didn't see anything. I didn't want them to think I was a bad girl. We took off.

Ethan was talking to me, he was using his official police voice, he was making me nervous. "You can't be working this side of town, the retailers are complainin'"

"Are they?"

"You think you are under the radar in that dress, with those breasts, you are making everyone too excited."

"Am I?"

"God, look at those legs, just think how popular you are going to be at the station tonight, the guys in the cells are going to be all over you."

"All of them?" I was excited, he was suddenly feeding into my imagination, I was rubbing my nylon legs together. I was trying to act, and doing it badly. I was also trying to blow the hair out of my eyes, I was trying to flick it back, I was trying to scratch my nose, I was trying to stop moving my body.

"You know they are. You are such a flirt." He gave me a grave look. He parked, a dark quiet block, he then grabbed me and shifted me closer. "Why don't you show me how good you are at this, maybe I will let you go, take you to another part of town, out of my jurisdiction."

I gave him a nervous smile, I shrugged, I did my little wink and pursed my lips, I did my little practiced move. And then he grabbed me around the waist, we kissed. It wasn't as soft or as gentle as before, it was a little more animal, erotic, even clumsy. I was wishing I could use my hands, I wanted to run my long nails through his hair, on his chest, in his crotch. He reached for my boobs and he pulled down the front of the dress, he took my breasts out of the bra, he squeezed, they were uncovered. I looked down, I got a little nervous, I didn't really want to be hanging out like this in his patrol car, even though I was probably just another hooker. He spent a lot of time fondling me, rubbing my nipples, rubbing them with his palms.

He took hold of my chin, he held me tight as he looked into my eyes. My darker eyes. I felt a little nervous, he was looking at me too intently. He let go and reached down, he opened his zipper for me, I saw his tan shirt, I saw his dark briefs. I moved back and watched. A man was undressing for me. He shifted, his cock was standing up straight it was waiting for my lips. He held it tight. "Well?"

"Well, what? Tell me what you want me to do officer." I was acting, I was rotating my bottom, I was shaking my boobs, I could barely sit still.

"I want you to suck my cock."

I squinted, I pursed my lips, I was having fun. I wouldn't move. "For free? Touch me first."

His hands went under my dress, he tickled my naked thighs, I felt him on my nylon. "Nice." He leaned against the door, he opened his legs, he waited.

I let him wait. I shook my hair, trying to get it out of my face, off my lipgloss. I was just watching, I was patient, his cock was moving on its own so I finally bent down, I kind of slipped, I had nothing to hold on to, my wrists started to hurt, the cuffs got tighter. I fell onto his cock, my breasts on his thighs. I kissed his hardness near the balls, I kissed the head. I licked, I tasted, he had the tiniest bit of pre-cum slipping out and it made me a little too excited. I would soon have a mouthful of cum, I would soon have cum in my belly.

"Officer, you are too big. I don't think you will fit in my mouth." I made a face, I was looking sad. He grabbed the back of my head and brought me down to his crotch again, his cock slipped roughly through my lips. half of him was inside of me, he held me down until I gagged, he let me up again. I went down on my own, I sucked him hard, I swirled my tongue over his glans. I did all the little tricks I learned when I was younger when I was a real cocksucker, not the fake hooker that was in red in a man's crotch. I loved the feel of it moving through my lips, the slight curve, the smoothness, the taste. "Mmm," I was having fun, I was fulfilling a fantasy, I knew he was about to shoot his load.

"I'm still going to take you in, I want to pass you 'round to the other cops." I was getting too worked up, I slipped off his cock and I kissed him, his tongue went into my mouth again, he took hold of his cock, he was playing.

There was a click, a noise, someone was talking to us. "Officer Barrone, are you on."

Ethan, cleared his throat, "Yes, I'm here, what's happening."

"No, nothing, it's quiet I just haven't heard from you in a while."

I went back into his crotch, I continued to suck him, I continued to roll him over my face, messing my makeup, getting me wet. I continued to suck the head as he talked to the other officer.

"Okay, whenever you come back. I'm gonna split soon." The voice said.

"Okay." He looked out the window, he rubbed the back of my head. "I'm on Webb, not too far. See you on Monday." Another click, more noise. Both his hands went into my hair. My wig was clipped into a cap, it was glued onto my forehead, it had a couple of bobby pins holding it down, it wasn't going to shift. He had another rubbing my shoulder in the soft dress, he was rubbing the corselette, he was following the seam. I could tell he was getting ready to cum, he was making noises. Suddenly he stopped playing and rubbing, and he shot. I tried to keep him in my mouth, I couldn't really move, but he was getting too rough, he was thrusting too hard, he let out a loud moan. I licked the cum dripping down his still massive cock. I let him watch. I tried to latch on but I couldn't keep him in my mouth, he was moving too fast, too hard. Finally, when he calmed down I started sucking again, starting cleaning him up, started already missing a hard cock on my lips.

We slowed down, he gently rubbed my back again, "Giselle, stay still." he undid the cuffs. I sat up and rubbed my wrists they were sore, they were a little red. "I'm sorry." He then kissed both of my wrists, the old Ethan was back. It was nice, we shared the little bit of cum that was on my lips. I took his hand and put it under my dress, above my stockings. He started to rub my silk panties, I watched his face, I gave him tiny kisses on his cheek, chin, and lips. I wanted to watch his eyes, I wanted to be close. I was wondering if he was thinking he was with a transwoman or just a girl from the neighborhood. I was tucked, I was quite flat, I let him squeeze me. I held his hand and had him push. We kissed again slowly as I had an orgasm, I had little squeaks coming out of me. He rubbed me a little harder, our kisses got a little deeper. I was out of breath, I put my head on his shoulder as he hugged me, as I felt the wetness in my panties.

I leaned against him and he drove me home.

We walked to the door. "Oh, I forgot." He ran back to the patrol car, he brought out more flowers. More hyacinths, sweet pea, lily of the valley, and freesia.

"Thank you for tonight," I told him.

"Thank you, baby, goodnight. I will see you tomorrow at 1:30?"

I smiled, "Okay." I closed the door, put the flowers on the dresser, I leaned, I brought my wet panties down passed my stocking tops. I started to play with my 'clit' again, I was still so excited. I came all over my hands, all over the floor. What a wonderful night!

*

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I couldn't think straight. I was excited the whole week. I had never cum so many times with someone, I had never drunk so much cum. When my wife or kids would call I had to rush them off the phone, I couldn't use anything but my femme voice. The girl who resided in the back of my mind was taking control this week, she didn't want to be reminded of my other disappointing gender.

Wednesday I wore tan, and gave him head on the beach, just below the boardwalk. He was sticking out of his pants, right through the zipper. I crouched in front of him, he didn't take long at all.

My stockings were full of sand.

Thursday I let him rim me, I had never done this before. I let him taste my 'pussy' as he talked to his wife on the phone. I let him put his fingers inside of me while they discussed vacation plans, what he wanted for dinner, what time he would be home. I let him jerk off on my ass as he talked to his partner at the station, about his vacation plans, about what he was having for dinner, about what time he would leave and head for home.

My knees were killing me.

Friday we met at the restaurant. Our last time together until next month. I had on a green dress, it dipped just below my knees, it showed off my tan pantyhose. I had on new black heels, I had on new black fingernail polish.