Naked Cage Fight - Loss

Story Info
Fighting naked in a cage in front of women - and losing.
2k words
2.96
1.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Cage Fight-Loss

For a long time I have had a fantasy of fighting naked in a cage in front of women. I don't know why, I know it's weird but it's just the way it is.

I was dating a girl at the time. She was very good looking, blonde, green eyes, nice body. She did not like violence at all. When I would be watching a boxing or an MMA match, she would be on her phone or on her laptop watching something else.

One day, after about 3 months of dating, I asked her what was her favourite fantasy.

"Making love on the beach during sunset" she said and laughed. "What is yours?"

"Fighting naked in a cage in front of women" I said. She laughed. I laughed also. She probably thought that I was kidding. We didn't mention it anymore.

Few months passed by. I went for a drink with a friend. He brought some girl with him. She looked that she was kind of involved into some shady stuff. My friend went to the restroom.

After a moment of silence she asked me "Do you know any fighters?"

"For what?" I asked.

"We are making a live stream of a cage fight. It will be streamed on a dark web. Each fighter will be paid 10 000 dollars. They have to bring a girl with them to cheer them on and they have to split the money. The thing is they have to fight naked."

I could not believe what I was hearing. It was like a dream coming true.

"I'll do it."

"Can you fight?"

"Yes."

"Did you ever fought in a ring?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Ok, give me your number and you will be texted with the details. Find a girl and send me her number as well."

I gave her my number. My friend came back, we finished our drinks and went our separate ways.

I went home. After a few hours my girlfriend came home from work. She hit the shower, had something to eat and then sat next to me.

"I want you to watch me fight naked in a cage."

"What?"

"It's a paid fight. We will both get 5000 dollars. There will be another girl watching and you will both have to cheer."

"Ok" she said.

"Really?" I did not expect that she would agree to it so easy. She didn't like violence.

"Yes. I know that's what you want so I will come and watch."

I sent her phone number to that girl. After a few minutes we both received texts that the fight will hold place in 3 weeks.

I was training lightly for 3 weeks. I was constantly turned on by the thought of the fight. I would be doing some push ups, sit ups and shadow boxing. That was basically it. I wasn't even seriously thinking about the fighting aspect of the whole situation.

Time flew by and the day before the fight we both received a text.

It was with the address and the time. It was said that when we get there, we would go to room 19.

I was supposed to undress, warm up and put some body oil on me. On the first green light my girlfriend would leave the room and on the second green light it was my time to go. The fight would begin at 3 AM, we had to be there at least 15 minutes earlier.

Next day we slept longer. It was Saturday. I was excited and still couldn't actually believe that this was happening. My girlfriend didn't show any excitement, maybe she was just playing it cool.

Around 2 AM we sat in the car and started driving towards the location. We arrived around 2:30.

It was an older gym that looked like an old warehouse from outside. We went inside.

In front of us there was a long hallway with a number of doors on each side. We walked down until we reached the number 19. We went in.

The room had a desk, a chair, a mirror and a punching bag. On the desk there was 2 bundles of 5000 dollars, body oil and a small pair of black thong. I started undressing and was surprised when my girlfriend started doing the same. I started doing push ups, doing shadow boxing and lightly punching the bag. I have put the body oil on me as well. She was putting make up in front of the mirror. It was 2 minutes to 3. I stopped warming up and looked at my girlfriend.

She looked stunning. She was topless and didn't have anything except that small thong on her. She had put a nice bit of make up on her face along with a nice shiny red lipstick. I have never seen her looking this good.

We stood like that for a few seconds and then the green light on the top of the door went off.

She looked at the light, turned towards me and said "Well, good luck." She gave me a high five and went out of the room. She acted like weren't together.

Suddenly the reality hit me. I was standing alone, naked, in a room. I was about to fight in a cage against another man. Nerves started kicking in. I didn't know what kind of fight it was going to be or who my opponent is, I wasn't really thinking about it before this point.

A loud heavy metal music filled up the gym outside of the door and the green light went off. Time to shine.

I went outside and followed the carpet that was leading to the cage. I turned around the corner and was greeted by 2 girls that were cheering and clapping. One was my girlfriend and the other was a beautiful redhead that was dressed also only in black thong. The cage was a modified MMA octagon. The fence was higher than usual so you could not jump over the cage and it had 2 doors. The doors were reinforced so you could not forcefully open them. The girls were standing on the platforms outside of the cage right next to the fence, each on one side of the cage, opposite of each other, the redhead being further from me. The main light was on me and the heavy metal music was very loud. I was completely naked and they were looking at me. I felt overwhelmed.

I could tell that my girlfriend was a bit uncomfortable but she kept lightly clapping for me and cheering: "Whooooo, yeah, let's go!"

Suddenly the light went from me to the opposite side of the cage.

"Yeeeaahhhh" the other girl could be heard.

The other guy approached the cage.

Everybody immediately knew that I had no business inside the cage against this guy. He was about 7-8 inches taller than me and had about 60 pounds more than me. He was pure muscle, completely jacked. By his stance you could tell that he has been in a lot of fights. The scars on his face would tell the same story. To seal the deal, he had a huge, massive cock hanging between his legs.

Both girls were clapping enthusiastically. My girlfriend's face turned into a slight smile.

Nobody paid attention to me. I was standing there, naked and now filled with fear while my topless girlfriend was clapping to another man's physique and to the size of his cock.

The heavy metal music was still going on but the room went a bit darker although the lights were still flashing around us. Words appeared on the screen inside the cage.

"NO ROUNDS....NO RULES....FIGHT TO THE END"

They flashed a few times and then a text started sliding across the screen.

"THIS FIGHT WILL HAVE NO ROUNDS, NO RULES AND NO REFEREE. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED. SURRENDER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. THE VICTOR IS THE LAST MAN STANDING. LET THE BLOODBATH BEGIN"

The girls started cheering even louder. They started hitting the cage with their palms and yelling.

I was petrified. I just wanted to get out from there. But there was no turning back now.

The heavy metal music stopped. The sound of the tribal war drum kicked in very loudly and the whole place went completely dark. The atmosphere became more serious

The drum sounded two more times and the fire torches lighted up around the cage. The drums started rolling into a war beat. Both heavy doors of the cage started slowly opening. When they were fully opened the screen started counting "5...4...3...2...ENTER CAGE"

The other guy went in without hesitation. Girls cheered him on with approval and clapped for him. I couldn't move. My legs were frozen. They turned their heads towards me. They started cheering me on to get inside the cage. I still couldn't move. My girlfriend started yelling at me: "GET IN THE CAGE!! GET IN THE CAGE!!!" She was now eager to watch the fight.

Finally I gathered strength and climbed inside the cage. As soon as I walked in the girls started cheering and clapping again and the both heavy doors of the cage closed. The drums stopped and I could hear the locks locking themselves automatically. I was literally trapped inside. I felt like a prey, like a smaller animal that was about to be fed to a bigger animal. I really did not want to be there.

For a few seconds there was a complete silence. Then his girlfriend started yelling "Come on, hit him, let's go, come on!" My girlfriend joined her "Yeah, come on, fight, let's go!!"

The guy started slowly walking towards me. I raised my hands automatically and started going backwards. He was in reach and from fear I started hitting him. He immediately started hitting me back and we exchanged a few blows simultaneously. I could see that he wasn't even trying while I gave all I got. He wasn't even phased. I already felt dizzy.

The girls got more excited. They started cheering louder and hitting the fence stronger with their palms. My girlfriend enjoyed the show. I did not.

I managed to get out of his reach. He slowly started coming back towards me. Again I tried to throw a punch but he grabbed my arm and punched me in the face a few times. I could hear something cracking.

"Hit him back!!" my girlfriend was yelling.

He literally took me down with the blows to the head. I was feeling disoriented.

I tried to crawl away from him. I looked pathetic. He grabbed me by the ankles, pulled me back and stomped two times on the back of my head very strongly.

"Break him!!Break him!!" his girlfriend yelled. My girlfriend stopped cheering altogether.

He turned me onto my back and started a series of ground and pound punching. I tried to block the punches but they were so strong they just went through my arms like nothing. I lost consciousness two times and regained it straight away when my head bounced off the floor.

He grabbed me by the neck and with one arm he picked me up.

"FINISH HIM!! FINISH HIM!!"

"YEAH, FINISH HIM!"

I looked up. My girlfriend was now standing on the same platform as his girlfriend. She was cheering for him to finish me off. His girlfriend was in ecstasy with one hand in her panties, masturbating to the site of a complete domination and demolition.

He kneed me in the head with devastating blows 6-7 times. I just heard one last "YEEAAAH!!!" from the girls and then collapsed into a complete darkness.

I woke up. It was sunlight already outside. The clock in the cage showed that it was 9:00AM. I had a heavy concussion and could barely move. Went back to the room 19. My things were still there. My girlfriend was nowhere in sight. I looked at the mirror. My face was unrecognizable. I was missing a few teeth as well. The fight didn't even last 2 minutes.

I put my clothes on and went home. I went inside the apartment. My girlfriend's stuff was gone. Her key was on the desk. The relationship was over.

It was worth it.