Naked Coed Freshman Welcome Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also... staring at a naked girl's belly button meant that both her breasts and her bush were in my peripheral vision; I could deliberately focus on Beth's belly button and occasionally pretend to be startled: bare breasts? exposed bush? oh my!

How long did our 'one of us naked' conversation last? I noticed she had a glass of ice water that was getting low.

"Shall I get you some fresh water?" Beth turned around. "Gives you a chance to get up close and personal with our naked blonde bartender," she teased.

"There are naked women here?," I shook my head, "then I must leave immediately!"

Beth nearly collapsed in giggles. I waited until she straightened up and then I purposely gazed upon her lightly bouncing breasts. I reached for her water glass by extending my left arm. Beth took a deep breath and leaned casually forward. Her right nipple brushed my sports jacket.

Did it harden?

We looked into each other's eyes.

"Maybe we need to—" Beth started.

"Game begins on the Great Lawn! Game begins on the Great Lawn!"

We turned to our collective right. There was a massive, matronly and of course totally nude Asian lady approaching. She was at least 5' 11" with yet another set of D cups— 40s? She looked as though she could play the the man-crazy Milf in a sequel to 'Crazy Nude Asians.'

As she got closer, sweeping and waving her arms, I became entranced by yet another belly— this woman's belly had probably pumped out babies, but somehow her deep dark furred and furrowed valley seemed to be calling out for the pumping of cocks.

I tried to cover my reaction by helping Miss Beth rise up on her dainty, delicate feet.

"That's the art teacher... Miss Kim? I've heard she poses nude in class when none of the girls are willing to model."

Oh my. We strode around the loveseat, still hand in hand.

"Ummm... what it is about 'the Game?'

Beth was smiling as we joined a growing group of bare, retreating female asses accompanied by clothed but equally confused young men.

"We were told about the likelihood of some naughty games during our meetings."

"Meetings?"

Beth nodded as we were approaching a set of wide, open French doors to our right. There was a brightly lit patio, some steps down, then yes: the Great Lawn.

"All thirty-eight incoming female freshmen were required to attend the first one. Then: Ms. Mackle walked in, totally nude! We lost three or four girls right then. She promised us two more meetings; and she swore that if we all stuck it out, we'd all be as comfortable getting nude for our last meeting as she was for our first."

We had made our way across the patio and down the stone steps. As soon as Miss Beth's feet were on the grass:

"Ooh! Ooh! Eeee!"

(Any vocalizations from adorably nude girls are inherently sexy and worth recording for posterity.)

"Are you okay?"

The curvy blonde bartender had abandoned her nude bartending duties and was dutifully directing us to what was apparently our very own folding metal chair.

"It's okay," Beth sighed, lightly shivering, goosebumps attractively breaking out all over her body. "The grass feels damp, and weird on my feet, and it's just a little cool out here... for those without our clothes."

I stood next her, my left hand decorously on the small of her back. There was something wrong with my not holding her tight as she was standing on tippy-toes to avoid the grass, and bravely trying to not cover any or all of her bare flesh exposed to the cool night air.

Naked shivering girls are meant to be held. They are meant to be comforted. They are meant to be carried— if necessary— into a safe warm place where a man can warm them up: with his touches, with his kisses, with his body.

I still hold the image of brave, tippy-toed and goose-bumped little naked Beth. I never wanted anyone so primally.

We were standing at the edge of a lawn of perhaps fifty by one hundred and fifty feet. I was surprised to see outdoor floodlights every ten or fifteen feet.

The couples were all lined up. The naked blonde and a new leggy slender and bare redhead were setting up buckets— those big yellow buckets janitors use for mop duty. Each bucket was about twenty feet from each couple's chair, forming a squared circle in the center of the lawn.

I counted nineteen buckets— as I was watching the two naked senior girls grin and blush as they worked nudely together. Beth explained that:

"We lost three more girls at the last minute... cold feet or... cold everything else! I heard they lowered the number of naked chaperones accordingly, to five."

Now, the bucket crew was on the patio with... even more buckets! These were being filled by my favorite brunette— the last I ever saw of her— then carried to each couple by our nude crew.

The blonde gave me a sly look as she set our bucket down; her pendulous, red-tipped breasts momentarily framed her triangle of light brown fur. I thoroughly studied her ass as she left.

"Bananas," Beth proclaimed. "Oh boy." My mind raced: banana usage by naked girls. I rejected my first thought as much too X-rated. Then I groaned. "You got it," Beth gave me a little smile. "I may as well turn around now, and let you take in the view— you're going to be seeing a lot of it."

And she did. She put her hands on her hips, she blushed, and she did a 180 and presented her touchable tush, giving it an 'oh well' wiggle.

I had to sit down. Where else to look?

To my left, a voluptuous naked Black girl— unexpectedly teamed up with one of tiniest and whitest girls I had ever seen. They were absolutely clinging to each other.

Okay: so the college was very kind in teaming us up by... other interests.

To my right: a cute and cuddly freshman blonde... and her guy had his left hand firmly cupping her quite cup-able ass.

Okay. Back to the ass in front of me.

Another image, filed away: a brave, shy, naked girl, turning around and inviting me to look all I wanted on her mouthwatering bottom. Yet one more image I pull out—and not just for self-pleasure— but whenever the alleged love-making becomes routine.

Ms. Mackle— who else— began bouncing around the inner bucket circle, getting everyone's attention.

"Your attention, please!"

If I had been a real fresh man, I would have shouted: 'Your jugs already have our attention!"

But I didn't. Instead, I took that mature naked faculty wife in, as she stood fully frontally nude twenty-five feet in front of me. Her high-heeled legs were long, strong and muscular— I pictured her doing leg lifts. But most astounding was the fact that she had shaved her pubic hair into just a landing strip above her 'outie' pinkness— and she had dyed her lower fur platinum blonde to match her uppers.

Her hairy blonde strip glowed like a 'please look below' neon sign... and I looked. I was only eighteen but I knew that some of that poky pink was called 'the clitoral hood' and some was called 'the inner lips.' All I knew was that I wanted to check under her hood and stick my wet tongue between those glistening lips.

Nevertheless, the nineteen couples got very quiet as we gave the naked lady our undivided attention.

"Gentlemen: if you aren't already seated— sit down! Take one banana from the bucket next to you, and insert it pointing up between your thighs... as close to your own bananas as possible!" That got a startled, raucous laugh. Ms. Mackle walked around.

"Your bananas— the longer ones— should be pointed so that the curve is away from you. That's it! Well... some of you are getting it. Help them out ladies."

The hardworking blonde and redhead were now nakedly checking out every lap. There were masculine versions of giggling as the nude girls reached down and boldly adjusted some guy's lap fruits.

"Okay now; fresh girls: your goal is to carry your guy's banana all the way to the far bucket in front of you, and drop it in. If successful, you may repeat the process. Oh! You may only use the cheeks of your buttocks— no hands— and if you drop your fruit, you must pick it up by squatting over it. You have three minutes. The winner will get to put her little panties back on. Get into position: squat over your guy; spread those cheeks... you may use your hands, but only to pry things wider open. On my mark... go!"

Beth squatted down so gingerly. Of course I had nowhere else to look besides the widening cheeks of her sweet little ass as they got lower and lower on my lap.

Then: she pressed down— and she did it! Naked Beth stood slowly, still partially squatting, as she began to very attractively waddle away.

For some reason— maybe my girl thought that waddling while nude was unladylike— poor Beth endeavored to stand up straight while still clutching her ass banana... and she promptly dropped it on the grass, only five feet in front of me.

Beth turned to me with such a look of 'aren't you gonna get up and help?' but I had to shake my head. She started to squat. She began to twist her body to align with the position of the fallen fruit. Beth turned her head: "I'm gonna hafta really spread my thighs... and pull things open, so... try not to look!"

This was a non sequitur in the same vein as 'please don't watch that beautiful sunset over the sparkling water!'

I looked.

At one point, the stem of that banana was sloppily wedged in between what I guessed were her outer labia. I tried to distract myself from that pornographic view by wondering if that was against the rules.

Then there was another distraction.

The voluptuous Black girl to my left was seated on the grass, her head in her hands. Her banana was next to her. Her tiny white companion was standing helplessly, looking down, then looking all around for help. The now familiar blonde/red team walked right in front of me— I could have patted Red's bouncy bottom in a 'good job' gesture.

They both approached the Black girl and put their hands on their knees to talk to her. The poor girl just kept shaking her head. Finally they helped her up and led her away. The poor girl had one hand over her breasts, one between her legs. Her ninety-eight pound friend followed, her hands steepled as if in prayer. She passed right by me and looked at me. There were tears streaming down her cheeks.

And then there were eighteen.

I was so upset: how can a party, led and planned by women, deliberately humiliate innocent young women this way?

Then I heard "Ta da!" Beth was jumping up and down by the far bucket. She was giggling and bouncing all over as she was racing back to me. "Banana," she cried out, breathlessly.

The answer was nude in front of me. Shy little Beth had now been forced out of her shell, as she had successfully waddled over to the bucket with a banana jammed somewhere in between her ass and her hitherto private parts. She got one banana in the bucket. She had taken two minutes. She was deliriously happy— and I loved her.

"Another banana, you idiot!"

I gulped. Love only got you so far.

Beth squatted expertly this time. She bounced up and proceeded along with a most attractive waddle. She was blushing and giggling and grinning— she was having so much fun.

I looked around at the other remaining nude cuties. I think most had done far better than my Beth, based on their current speed. There were breasts and bottoms and legs and briefly wide-open pussies.

I sighed.

Beth was getting into position to drop banana number two—

"Time!" Ms. Mackle shouted— and she actually blew a whistle. As she whistled she turned away from me and I had a fantastic view of that mature woman's big round bare buttocks. I wondered if she herself had tried out this game beforehand. I'd bet bananas would just get stuck in there.

Beth walked up so slowly with a face that was probably half real, half exaggerated frown-y face. I put my arm around her waist and I held her tight.

"You were great," I told her as she leaned against me. She was still breathing hard and her body was lightly sweated. I kissed the top of her head and I inhaled the scent of her shampoo.

We watched as Mackle, the blonde and the redhead gathered around and awarded a very well-endowed brunette her prize— her pink thong panties. The brunette jumped up and down and waved her arms. The blonde and the redhead squatted and held her out her panties as brunette model-38D gleefully stepped into them. Very nude and very mature Ms. Mackle was supervising, hands on her ample hips, as two naked female seniors helped a naked female freshman into her pink panties. Well that was hot!

But, I guess I was supposed to feel disappointed. I just stared as the now pantied brunette gave her jugs another jiggling jump— and I sighed and hugged my very own naked girl even tighter.

Beth let out a deep breath. "That was fun! I surprised myself: having a great old time flopping around naked with a banana in my ass."

I looked around, not knowing how to respond to that. "Everyone's heading back in," I observed.

"Yes." Beth took my hand. "It's getting even cooler out here now that I got all nice and sweaty."

She held out her hand and I took it. We walked up the steps to the patio and I was openly looking her over at this point. If you ever get the chance, take a naked girl by the hand and study her body and her legs as you climb up some steps together.

When we got back inside, Beth smiled as she instantly warmed up. We got back to 'our' loveseat: but the amorous couple that had been on our right outside were already there and already making out.

"Oh," Beth said softy. "Well... they really should be in a private room... acting this way in public, they won't get one!"

I stared— at her face for once.

"There are private rooms?"

Beth shook her head as we stepped away from the loveseat. There were couples just like us, wandering around. It was that stage in any party: what do we do now? In this particular party it was: I've seen her / he's seen me naked for two and a half hours... now what?

Beth led me to the extreme right of the building, away from the windows. "They spent so much time coddling us girls, convincing us to get naked, explaining every last detail—"

"And all we guys got was a handout!" I continued.

She laughed. "Exactly." We stopped at the beginning of a hallway. "If you look back, this Great Room is an odd shape. It was once five classrooms when this building was the whole college... back in 1920-something. The five so-called private rooms were the professors' offices."

We walked down the hallway; most of the doors were closed, and then: the ubiquitous Ms. Mackle— still in the flesh. She did look good full frontal and up close. As in: oh my sweet lord!

"You two are in luck: one room left. You know the rules?"

I almost made the mistake of opening my mouth and admitting my ignorance.

Beth adroitly stepped in. "Indeed we do. You open doors at random; at least every two to three minutes. Kissing and hugging are always allowed but hands may only touch that which is normally revealed in public."

"Good girl!" Mackle was very pleased. She looked at me and her eyes narrowed just a little. "Treat this wonderful lady right, starting now, and you will never regret it. Hurt her— and you will hear from me."

And with that Ms. Mackle opened the last door on the right. We walked in so tentatively. There was a rather ordinary sofa in the middle, a chair along one wall, a potted palm, and a desk with an office chair; laptop on the desk. A sign over the laptop: 'Password Protected! Permission Required!"

Mackle leaned in, along with her breasts.

"Have fun; don't get that crazy; and I'll be back."

The door closed. Beth pushed me back onto the sofa. I sat. I had no problem putting the naked girl in charge. She knelt down over me on the sofa, lowering herself on me, lap dance style. "Kiss my breasts and watch the time. We stop after ninety seconds. I just want to know what that will feel like when we make love."

I was too embarrassed to acknowledge it then, I'm not embarrassed now— I got all teary-eyed as I licked my lips and bent down until her breasts filled my vision.

Even now, that moment when a woman lets me know— through words, through her actions, or with a look— that we will be making love... There are no other moments like that.

However: try to kiss and lick and suckle a pretty girl's soft nipples while looking at your wristwatch. That should be some type of contest or event. Suffice it to say, I did my very best, but just as my sweet naked lady was starting to get all poky-hard and moan-y, I had to call time.

We were sitting together as primly as a naked girl could sit next to a clothed guy, holding hands and kissing, when the much more mature naked lady stuck her nakedness partway through the doorway again.

"You're good in here? Can I have one of the girls get you water?" We simply shook our heads. Titty-sucking can make both parties a bit breathless. We got a great big smile.

"You two are so cute... just don't get too cute!" Mackle looked at her watch. "One more closed-door session, then the big goodbye pose at 10:30."

She shut the door.

Wow. I had forgotten that. The girls were allowed to pose in any way their guy wanted as a way of saying good night. But Beth was all naked business. She sat back on my lap, this time facing away.

"I want to feel your hands on me, but not just on my breasts! Rub my stomach... play with my hair down there... just a little."

My hands were as eager as I was. Breasts to belly to bush then bush to belly to breasts. Repeat.

"I just want you to know: I've never done anything like this before. I'm a good girl, I'm not a slut, and I've always stopped guys from touching me— even over my clothes. But you and I are going to be lovers, and I think we both should start getting used to that."

I reluctantly called time at two minutes. Beth looked at my watch as she slid off and back into safe kissy-face position. "I thought you were cutting it close; bad boy! But she kissed me anyway.

Ms. Mackle opened the door and leaned in again, which means that technically only her face and her breasts were in the room.

She smiled.

"You two are good. You made very good use of your time... whatever you were doing! Now, I will give you three minutes for the guy to choose a pose, and for the girl to hold that pose. Beth: you can only refuse a pose if it's physically impossible or it would involve hurting yourself. James: naturally you'll want to 'enjoy' Beth's pose. If you can do so, and clean up in less than three, good for you! Otherwise you'll be cited and disciplined. Three minutes starts... now!"

"What— we— we never talked about..."

Beth grabbed my hand.

"Come over here and stand by this plant in the corner. See it's one of those tropical plants in white gravel and water? We'll aim for there. Pants and— boxers?— down to your knees. Come on, I've been naked for three hours— don't even talk to me about being shy!"

I did whatever she told me. Women: why don't you all just take complete control? You know you have us already; just take it all over... we will already do anything for you.

I had somehow refrained from serious blushing until then. My pants and boxers were around my knees, and little naked Beth was studying my genitalia with intense interest.

Then she grabbed my penis and started lightly stroking the underside with her soft fingers.

"Again: I've never done this before. This is not like me— but neither is going to a party naked! I want to be the one who makes you happy tonight! We're going to aim you right into this wet white gravel and..." Beth trailed off. She seemed to be blinking back tears.

"You are already so special to me, and you were so good tonight. I do not want you to think of me like I'm some easy little slut who grabs cocks. I've been a good little girl for far too long. I'm growing up tonight."