Naked Gay Sub Boy Lexi Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexi moves in with Matt and fully submits himself whole.
4.9k words
4.55
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it's been about a month now since I came into Matt's life, and I'll tell what has happened since.

The day before Mark came home from his trip, I decided to tell Matt what I want.

"I want to stay with you. These past couple of days were the greatest of my life. Since meeting you, I've been happier than I've ever been. I like what Mark does for me, but what you've given me in just 3 days perfectly sets the stage for the life I want to live. Me and Mark are just friends with benefits, whereas you are the one whom I would like to have something more committed." I said.

"I'm glad to hear that, Lexi. In fact Mark said he wanted to call you in an hour to tell you some news." Matt said excitedly.

"Really? What is it?" I replied with excitement.

"You'll have to wait." He said.

After about an hour my phone rang.

"Hey Mark" I said.

"Hello, Alex. How are you?" he asked me.

"Great. So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"I tell you in just a moment. First I want to know how everything was for you over the weekend." He replied.

"Oh man, it was amazing. I loved every single second of it. More than I thought I would. Matt gave me what I always wanted. In fact, I might want to move in with him. I just wanted to see if you'd be fine with that." I said.

"Alex, I am more than fine with it. In fact, I've also found the love of my life. I visited him over the weekend. I didn't want to tell you right away because I didn't want to make you think you wouldn't have anyone else to be with. So I asked Matt to look after you, and by the sounds of it, everything worked out great." He said.

"It did. Not only was I naked all weekend, but I was fucked by 4 other hunks too." I said.

"That's amazing, Alex." He said.

"But I'm still thankful for what you've given me. But I guess now we can both go our separate paths." I said.

"That we will. If you decide to move in with Matt, me and him will work out getting your stuff over to his place." He said.

"Okay then. See you later, Mark." I said.

"Goodbye to as well, Naked boy." He said.

Then he hung up the phone.

After I hung up the phone, I was surprised at the turn of events. I never expected him to agree to let me stay with Matt. At first I thought he was going to be angry. But he's found someone special in his life, and so have I.

I then went to tell Matt about the conversation I just had with Mark. He was very excited about it.

"Wow! So Mark has finally found the love of his life. And so have I." Matt said.

He then gave me a kiss.

"Matt, I want to be with you. I want to live here with you." I said.

"I want you to as well. From the moment I saw you sitting on the road fully naked, I knew you were what I was looking for. Someone who can appreciate the art of hot masculine sex. Someone who loves giving blowjobs, and enjoys being degraded. A submissive nudist gay boy who loves nothing more than being used by dominant gay men with big dicks and high testosterone. In just a couple days, you have had your brains fucked out by 5 different men. Imagine how many men you may get fucked by in a week. That's the kind of lifestyle I want to give you. A lifestyle where you serve other gay men who are superior to you in every way possible. Where you become someone's property. Their possession. A piece of male meat. And that's what will happen. I am going to make you my naked slave boy. Would you like to be that, Lexi? Would you like to spend the rest of your life serving men and taking dick whenever you please?" He said.

This sounded amazing. Something I have always dreamt about. To be owned by a man, while serving his sexual needs. I nodded eagerly. I wanted this. And I wanted it now. As much as I enjoy sucking cock, I wanted more. To submit to another man.

To give up my freedom and become someone's sex toy. I just wanted to satisfy men's sexual desires. And I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone other than Matt. For the first time in my life, I felt completely content.

"Yes. I want to be your slave boy." I said.

Matt embraced me and kissed me passionately.

"And would you like to stay naked at all times? Not even underwear or socks?" he asked.

"Of course. I love not wearing clothes. I love showing off my body." I replied.

"I bet you do. And I want to keep seeing it. Everywhere. Especially in front of other men. I want you to walk around with your dick hanging out all the time. For everyone to see. Do you understand me, naked boy?" he said.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

"Never, I repeat, for as long as you live here, you will never wear a stitch of clothing. Naked from head to bare feet. Not once have I seen you wearing clothes, and I never want to see clothes on you. In fact, I will do everything I can to make sure that you never wear clothes ever again. Everywhere I take you, you will be naked. I will mostly be bringing you to clubs, parties, friends houses, etc. And the good news is that I know so many guys that own different places, and you'll be able to be naked on their premises as well. My dr is a gay man, and he allows patients to be naked in both his office and the waiting room. I'll be taking you there soon for a physical. And also laser hair removal. I know you do a great job already with shaving your body and facial hair, but wouldn't you prefer not having to do that at all, and instead something a little more permanent? You would be perfectly smooth and soft all over like a proper gay boy. Your only hair left would be your head and eye hair. Your long hair style is absolutely perfect. Everything below must go. Your smoothness will also be strongly appealing to me who want to hold you like a baby doll. Having no body hair will make you more naked than ever. So do you except my offer to have your body hair semi-permanently removed, naked boy?" he asked.

"YES! I always wanted to have the laser hair removal, but sadly I could never afford it." I said.

"Won't need to worry about that. You are already covered on my insurance. So it's on me. And not just removal of your body hair, would you also like to get your foreskin removed? Every day for probably the rest of your life, the head of your little dick, which is also every male's most sensitive part, will be exposed to absolutely everyone who sees you. Wherever you go, you will you feel the warm air on your glands. And when others see it, they'll look at it, touch, flick it, or even fondle it. So how would you like that, naked boy? Would you like to have your foreskin removed, that way your nakedness will be absolute?" he asked.

"Yes I absolutely do. I like the idea of my pee hole being completely exposed." I said.

"Perfect. The doctors appointment is on Friday. In the meantime, I'm gonna take my shirt off and hold you so you can feel my muscles against your soon to be forever soft and smooth skin. Just feel my chest against your head, and imagine how beautiful your new naked body will look. I want you to focus on my muscles. Feel how muscular I am. Imagine how firm my abs are. Touch them. Use your tongue to caress them. Kiss them. Taste them. They are mine. Mine alone. And you belong to me. Is this ok with you, naked boy? Are you ready to start your life as my naked boy?" he asked.

"Yes, Matt. I accept your offer. I am yours. Completely. Body and soul. And my mind is willing to follow whatever you command. My body and mind have already submitted themselves to you, Matt." I said.

"Good boy. That's exactly what I want to hear. We are definitely meant for each other. So tomorrow I'll be heading over going to Mark's place to get your all your things, with the exception of your clothes. While I'm getting your stuff, you'll stay here and clean because tomorrow night, we're gonna invite some friends over. Some really attractive hunks I know. Men who adore hot naturals such as yourself. Men who are willing to take you as a free meal ticket. Do you like that, naked boy? Ready to eat all the cocks you can possibly suck? Ready to swallow cum in its entirety until your stomach aches? You're gonna love it. You're gonna worship all those big cocks, lick and suck their balls. That's why you are here, naked boy. This is your purpose in life. To please other men. You should thank god everyday for allowing me to find you." he said.

"Yes, Matt. Thank you. Thank you for finding me and making me realize my true self. Now I know that being nude all the time is my destiny." I said.

We kissed. Our mouths opened wide and our tongues wrestled. Our lips met over and over again. It was incredible. Then he broke the kiss and held me tightly against his torso.

"I love you, Lexi. I love you so much." He said.

"I love you, too, Matt. I love you. I want to be your baby doll forever. I will forever obey you. Do anything for you. Be anything for you. Fuck any guy you want me to. Take dick anytime, anywhere. Let me be your little horny slut." I said.

"You will be. Anytime, anywhere, I want you to be fucked by as many men as possible. Whenever we are together, you will only be thinking about having sex. That's your purpose. Being a sexual whore is what you were born to do. Every time you think about eating food, or getting an erection, or anything else, it should only remind you of the glory of servicing a man's dick." he said.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

He then hugged me tight and kissed me passionately one last time before heading to bed.

I got into bed while Matt took a shower. He then came back wearing only shorts.

"While we are asleep, my cock will be sitting in your butt all night. You'll get to sleep right in my muscular arms. I want you to think about me touching you. About me kissing your face. About my hard penis being in your ass. Thinking about all these things when you are asleep. And come morning, remember to wake me up with a blowjob. Good night my lovely Lexie." he said.

After I laid down, I put my arm under his side and held him close. His strong muscled body against my smaller thin body felt amazing. I fell fast asleep.

The next morning, I woke up early. I crawled under the covers, took his dick out, and began sucking away at it. After a few minutes, he woke up and started fucking my mouth. His warm dick entering my throat made me gag, but I continued sucking. Soon, he shot a load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop. It tasted great.

When the blowjob was over, I crawled back to Matt and he cuddled me.

"Thank you for that, Lexi. That's how every morning will go. Everyday you'll wake up naked as always, right next to me wearing only my underpants. You'll then make your way to my dick and suck it to wake me up. Once that's over, you'll sit right beside me and let me hold you in my arms while you're still half awake. And once I'm up, you may sleep in whenever. Though if you have to do cleaning around the house, that begins at 12. We have guests coming over today so I want the place to be nice. Once they arrive, you'll be the one to answer the door as to give them the first glimpse of your beautiful naked body. I want them to be blown away by your beauty. Now get cleaning." He said.

With that I began cleaning the house. I absolutely how it felt to be naked and cleaning around the house. Doing dishes. Washing laundry. Cleaning toilets. Fucking. Having sex. Getting used to the feeling of being naked and filthy.

While I was doing that, Matt went out to bring the dairy products into town. Once that was done, he went over to Mark's place to pick up my things now that I'll be living with him.

Once Matt returned with all my things, I was already done cleaning. Once all my things were where I wanted them, Matt had one more job for me.

"Lexie baby, can you lick the counters clean? I want them to look spotless." he said.

"Sure thing, daddy." I replied.

So I went around and did everything he told me. All the counters, tables, everything. Once I was finished, Matt came over to inspect my work.

"Looks perfect. You did a very good job, Lexi. How does it feel to be a naked domestic slave?" he asked.

"It feels great, daddy. I finally found my purpose in life. Helping out other people in any way possible. Showing off my gorgeous body. Loving and serving a strong muscular alpha like you. Thank you for everything, daddy." I said.

"My pleasure, Lexie. My greatest desire is to see you happy. You deserve to be happy. No more lying and hiding behind lies and deception. You're not just mine anymore. You are everyone's. You will be shared with so many other men. I will make sure you have as much gay sex as possible. More than anyone has ever experienced. You'll live your life knowing nothing but hot gay sex, nakedness, and submissiveness. These are your duties, and your obligations. Every other man I bring into this house will treat you just like I do. And when they have sex with you, they will want you to be a shameless hoe. They'll want to have your asshole filled with their stiff cocks. " he said.

I got excited at the thought of getting lots of big dicks inside my ass. Being sodomized. Going bareback with every single guy that comes into this house. Making love with them without protection.

"Words can't even describe how much I love you and everything you're doing for me, Matt. And I promise I will be the best submissive, and lover, I can be." I said.

"Oh my baby, don't say that. I know you'll be the best submissive there ever was. I will train you properly. The kind of training that turns ordinary submissives into certified gay sex whores. Your duty is to serve others. Especially the ones who truly care for you. Like me." he said.

Anyway, the door bell ranged at around 5. As planned, I answered the door fully naked for the 3 hunks standing outside. It didn't take long for all 3 of them to notice my amazing naked body and begin complimenting me on it. It felt wonderful. Their hands running across my body. Fingers tracing every muscle.

"You're amazingly beautiful. Such an incredible specimen. So sexy. Can I touch you?" One of them asked.

"Of course. No one has to ask. " I said.

He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me towards him. And then he held my face in his hands.

"Just one moment, okay?" he asked.

Then I felt something warm on my neck. I couldn't figure out what it was until I looked up and saw him licking my neck. My body was flooded with arousal. He licked all the way from my left ear down to my right collarbone. He licked every inch of my smooth young skin. My nipples hardened and became rock hard. His hot breath on my neck caused goosebumps all over my body.

"Mmm. Oh yeah. I love your cute boy smell." He said.

And then he leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on my cheek. My body shook uncontrollably at the feel of his soft lips. My cock throbbed. Even after seeing him lick my neck, seeing his masculine body made me more aroused. But this was another level entirely. Seeing him French kiss me was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Not even when I masturbated thinking about gay sex could compare to how I felt during that kiss. It was like my entire body had become electrified. And I wasn't even afraid to admit it. My heart raced wildly in my chest. My palms sweated. I wanted more. A lot more. But all I could do was stand there and enjoy it. The sensation was intoxicating. The warm feeling spreading throughout my body.

I reached out and touched his muscular bicep. And he held me tighter.

After the kiss, he released me. My entire body shuddered. My mind was spinning. My entire body was filled with lust and need. And I knew there would never be enough. Ever.

"You really are a one of a kind. " One of them said.

"I am. But you wouldn't believe the rest of my story." I replied.

They all chuckled. Then they all walked into the house.

We all went into the living room. When Matt came downstairs and sat down, I sat on him of course. The 3 guests each took a seat.

"So gentlemen, I see that you all have have met my boy toy here. Now that I'm in the room, I'll be doing most of the talking for him." Matt said while holding me in his arms.

"His name is Alex, but we call him Lexi, as that's his cute boy's name. He already has figured out the kind of life he wants to live. An obedient naked homosexual male who enjoys servicing other men. He has absolutely no limits. Just a couple days ago he had his brains fucked out by our four biker friends. And even though that was the most hardcore experience he's had, it will only get even more extreme." Matt said.

"So long has it been since he's worn clothes?" Steve.

"Since last last week. When I met him on Friday, he was sitting by the road exactly the way he is now. I haven't seen him wearing clothes, and I never want to see him wearing clothes period. No matter how long he lives here, even if it's for years, he'll remain naked. All day, everyday. In front of everyone, even if that means going out in public naked. Not even underwear, not even socks. Nothing. This is the type of lifestyle he chooses." Matt said.

"Wow, Matt. He sounds amazing. How old is he anyway?" Ben asked.

"He's only 19, and already has the rest of his life figured out. He doesn't fancy a career. All he wants to do is live a life of absolute nudity, and engage in all forms of hardcore gay-sex." Matt said.

"And how often does he do the fucking?" one of the guests asked.

"Oh he never has. And probably never will. He's so submissive that he wants to be the one that gets fucked, and sucks dicks. He doesn't fuck. He gets fucked." Matt said.

"That's so fucking hot!" another guest exclaimed.

"Words just can't describe how unbelievably hot and cute he is. He's quite a good kisser too. When he greeted us at the door, he allowed me to put my mouth on him right there." Keith said.

"Oh that's what he does all right. At this point of time, that's how he wants to greet every man that comes through that door. By letting them kiss his handsome face, letting them fondle his cute little penis. And giving blowjobs is his absolute favorite. And that's what he'll be doing tonight. While the 3 of us are watching the game, he'll be on the floor, sucking each of our cocks. Making sure none of us go home unsatisfied." Matt said.

Everyone cheered at the thought of that. Especially me. There was a wide grin on my face as I watched Matt rub my back and caress my hair. Knowing that I'll soon be sucking dick, and having all these strangers use me sexually is driving me crazy.

With that, the 4 men sat down on the couch and turned on the tv while I sat on the floor, waiting for one of their cocks to harden.

"I'm ready now for my meat to be sucked by this young man" Keith said.

With that, I crawled onto the floor, opened his fly, and slowly started working my way towards his hard cock. Once I got to his dick, I wrapped my lips around it and began sucking it. And for some reason, he seemed surprised.

But that only turned me on even more. Before long, he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. And he wasn't even trying to hold back. It tasted delicious. I then moved on to the other men. Each one shooting loads of jizz into my eager mouth. Each time it was more intense. Hotter. And my hunger for hot cum grew stronger. I couldn't stop smiling. I loved every second of it. I continued sucking the 3 guys until they all climaxed and blew their load into my hungry mouth.

Once they were done, I got up from the floor, looked at Matt, and smiled.

"Come on up here and sit on my lap, Lexi." Matt said.

I did as I was told. Once I was in his lap, he kissed me deeply.

It was such a tender kiss. Passionate yet loving. And very passionate. Our tongues rolled against each other's. He sucked my tongue into his mouth.

"Your mouth tastes so fucking good. My little baby boy sure knows how to suck cock. " Matt said.

"Thank you, daddy. I'm happy to give myself to you and your friends." I said.

12