Naked Gay Sub Boy Lexi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stuffed his giant penis into my mouth. Throwing me into full submissive mode.

Then he continued ordering me to lick and suck his dick. Sucking it harder and harder as he thrust it deeper and deeper into my throat. Screaming and yelling in my ear how much I love his dick. Pushing his dick down my throat until I almost suffocated. Telling me how nasty I am. How good I am at swallowing. Staying completely naked in front of all these men. Loving it. Loving being treated like dirt. I must admit, it feels fantastic. Knowing that these hot, sexy men are treating me like trash. Like their cum dumpster. I will do whatever they ask me to do. Whenever they ask me to do it. The second they tell me to do something, I'll immediately obey. It doesn't matter if it's degrading or humiliating. I don't care if they call me names. Or laugh at me. Make fun of me. Treat me like a worthless piece of shit. That's fine with me. Whatever makes them happy. As long as I get to eat cum and keep getting treated like garbage. I have never been happier. Nothing has ever felt so good. Cumming inside me constantly. Feeding me their cum all day long. Filling me with their hot cum. That I adore. Filling me with more cum. Over and over again.

Michael stood up, grabbed my hair, and started fucking my mouth. Like a wild animal. Fast and hard. Moving his entire body back and forth, thrusting his hips into my face, thrusting his dick down my throat. Constantly ramming it in and out of my mouth. No mercy. Pumping his huge cock deep inside my mouth. I was in heaven. Having such a hard cock jammed down my throat.

When he finally came, he pulled his dick out of my mouth. Then squirted cum all over my face. His load splattered all over my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, my eyelids, and my lips. And then he began smearing it all over my face. Rubbing his warm, creamy load all over my face. Slapping my face. Smearing it all over my nose and chin. Pouring it all over my mouth. Letting me savor his seed. And then he gave me a kiss. He leaned forward, planting a kiss on my lips. Deeply kissing me. Feeling his tongue and lips brushing against mine. He grabbed my shoulders and forcefully slammed his lips against mine. Licking my lips. Slapping my face with his tongue. Kissing me hard. Pulling away only long enough to say how hot and dirty I am. How I make him feel. Blaming me for my inability to control myself. For the fact that he can't resist me. Saying that he wants to fuck me over and over again. And that I should never be wearing any form of clothing. Always nude. Naked and exposed. Without a stitch of clothing on my body. Only letting my fingers touch my own genitals. Walking around all day long totally nude. Flaunting my body in front of other men. At all times.

All 10 of them then took turns dominating me. Taking turns fucking my mouth, and my asshole. Doing whatever they wanted to me. Wanting me to experience their dominance. Feel the power. Injecting some serious aggression into my bloodstream. Reminding me that I'm nothing but a worthless piece of meat. And a complete cum bucket. Anytime, anywhere, anyplace, anyhow. You name it, and I'll gladly take it.

The hardcore fucking went on for at least 4 hours.

Before it was all over, 3 of them urinated into my butt, while the other 7 peed all over my violated body.

There I was. Laying on the floor, fully naked, covered with semen and urine.

This is it. This is what I want. These are my desires. This is who I am. Who I always have been. A cum sucking slut whore. A slave to cock. A cum dumping receptacle. A complete faggot. Nothing else matters. Nothing compares to having a cock in my mouth. Swallowing their sweet cum. Eating it all up. Being owned by their giant cocks. Making me their personal fuck toy. Their cumslut whore. And remaining naked and exposed 24/7. Living in the moment. Hoping to never find true happiness. But just enjoying the moment. Enjoying life. Being thankful for every orgasmic second of it. No longer existing in the real world. Only existing in my fantasy world. The place where my greatest dreams come true. Where my deepest darkest fantasies become reality. The place where I truly belong. In the loving arms of 10 incredibly hung cocks.

There are few things in this world more fulfilling than this. No longer having to worry about responsibilities. No longer having to pretend to be normal. Being able to be free and explore my innermost sexual desires. Opening up and expressing myself sexually in ways that I never imagined. Going beyond my wildest fantasies.

Once I regained my strength to get up, all the men were already gone. I walked out of the room, back to the main room. I found Matt's friends who brought me here. They were sitting in front of the tv, watching everything that just happened to me. Apparently it was all caught on camera.

They were all so proud of themselves. For making such a great decision. Choosing me to be their little sex toy. Seeing me humiliated and degraded before their very eyes. All their hopes and dreams coming true. My body all wet with cum. My bare feet sticking to the floor.

The piss running down my legs. There wasn't a single part of me left untouched. It was amazing. Everything I dreamed of and more. Every moment of it was perfect. Hopefully it doesn't get washed off for a couple of days.

Never again do I wanna wear clothes. I strongly favor being covered in the bodily fluids of men. All throughout my body. Especially on my face. Always looking filthy. With a smile on my face. Giggling like a school girl. Thanking God that I was born gay. Thanking Him for blessing me with the opportunity to fulfill my lifelong dream. Of being a total cum eating faggot whore. Being filled with cum all day long. By hot, muscular studs. Sharing their hot, sticky sperm.

Giving myself to them without hesitation. Their personal cumslut. Sharing my body with them whenever they need it. Being willing to let them violate me any way they want. Anytime, anywhere, anyplace. Turning me into their personal fag boy. Their special fuck buddy. Totally devoted to pleasing them. I promise you, I will do whatever they ask me to do. Whatever they tell me to do. Whenever they ask me to do it. The second they tell me to do something, I'll immediately obey. The minute they tell me to swallow their hot cum, I will swallow it. To the last drop.

I will take on all ten of them. No matter how much it hurts. I don't care how loud I scream. I don't care how much pain I endure. Because it makes them happy. Makes me happy. I've never been happier in my entire life.

The fact that the footage of me being raped has now been uploaded to every porn site only excites me even more.

Hopefully I will soon have thousands of guys watching my videos.

Hoping to see more of me. Watching me be fucked and abused by these hunks.

At around 1 am, the night was over, and I was brought home to Matt's place.

I was way too tired and filthy to go into the house, so I just laid on the grass, waiting for Matt to come out and find me.

While on the ground, the bikers said they're goodbyes.

Saying that they hope we can do it again sometime soon. That they will be seeing us in the near future.

"By the way, Lexi, Michael would like to see you again soon. Would you be interested?" they asked.

Knowing just how hot and horny he made me feel, I of course said yes.

After they left, I stayed on the ground, laying there in the darkness. Thinking about what had just happened to me. Laughing hysterically at the thought of it.

Totally amazed that I actually went through with it. Going along with their crazy idea. Absolutely loving every second of it.

Wishing it never ended. Wishing I could stay right where I was. On the grass. Naked. Waiting for Matt to come outside and bring me back to his house.

He probably heard the motorcycles because he came out 5 minutes later to discover me still naked as always, covered in man juice. Covered in cum. Being thoroughly used and abused by 10 different men. The way it was meant to be. I've never been happier in my entire life.

Seeing me laying on the ground, he couldn't help himself. He immediately stripped off his pants, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his massive 9 inch cock. He then climbed on top of me and placed his throbbing cock between my open lips. Slowly sliding his cock inside my mouth. Giving me another hot load of cum. Another delicious dose of his hot, sticky cum. Filling my mouth with more cum. Covering my face and neck in hot, thick, creamy spunk.

12